All Comments on 'Den of Iniquity Ch. 10'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
duckiesmutduckiesmutover 19 years ago
The party...

we've all been waiting for...entrancing, intoxicating, delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My Friend:

Please accept this praise, as I know you are too modest. Understand, My Friend, that this is very close to the best writing I have seen here. Your talent has blossomed and each new chapter of each story You write shows further development as a writer.

I have been to a place not unlike the Domina Flagrante and this rendition of the goings on is picture perfect.

Outstandingly well down, and thank you for your ability. You can write My Friend. You can WRITE!

TJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SN rocks!

SN... you are awesome...another great addition to this story.

WantonWenchWantonWenchover 19 years ago
Groooaaaannnssss

Ok...gotta get to the salon. This is killin' me. Sir Nathan, you are awesome!

--Bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
God, Sir

This is just... this is awesome

i wish it would never end

~*~

purringgurlpurringgurlover 19 years ago
Amazing

Just when i thought the tension couldn't get any thicker, Sir Nathan does it again with a slight release, then ratcheting it up to overdrive once more.

Excellent work, Sir, my hats off to you!

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 19 years ago
Oh Sir!

This story is wonderful!

i am embarassed to admit i had to read the last THREE chapters to catch up. Thank You sooo much for Your message reminding me of the story. You are a fantastic writer and i can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Contrary to my actions, Your story is quite unforgettable and indeed is the best one on Lit.

emerald

balsam moonbalsam moonover 19 years ago
argh!

just when i thought the story was going to be wrapped up in a neat little bow, the element of suspense is thrown back in. Please pretty please say there will be more *smile*

This has been one of the most intriguing stories i've read on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

bated breath not baited

neekyneek013neekyneek013almost 13 years ago
YEAY!!!

Nice...the suspense...Im so glad She wasnt hurt hurt and Im glad we found out what was really going on....

joodlejoodleabout 12 years ago
Yowza

This is the most non-erotic erotic story I have ever read. I mean that in a good way. There is serious content, not just a ton of kinky scenes. While I look forward to the kinky scenes, it is nice to see the potential and diversity of your writing, and appreciate your capability to construct an intense drama with twists and turns. Good job.

missgitermissgiteralmost 12 years ago
*pouts*

I want to party, too

Great job, as always, SN.

-a

TsubasaCatTsubasaCatalmost 11 years ago
My wish...

...Is that i get to go to a club like Domina Flagrante!! Oh, sooo exciting! I worry that i will never experience anything so grand in this life!

Amazing, as per usual, Sir Nathan. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous