All Comments on 'Desiree's Star Ch. 09'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Been waiting a long time for this story, just wish Gabriel would say what the hell he has to say

zfammezfammealmost 16 years ago
5 stars

you know i like incest too & while reading these chapter i wonder if she'll ever do it with her brother too since you have hinted on it quite a number of times already? i'm such a pervert, sorry. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Is this girl fucking insane??!?!

I like the writing, and I like the drama, but give me a goddamned break! First, she bones some dude who creeps into her room and starts shit with her SLEEPING friend. He's covered with her friends pussy juice, and she fucks him anyhow. THEN he ignores her. THEN he shows up at some event with some other chick, and desiree just goes down on him? Give me a female protagonist that I can at least respect, please. I can understand lust and passion, but this girl is just straight up stupid.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
eww

im enjoying the mastery between gabe and desiree, but what is up with her and her brother?? gross!

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
haha well done

I'm sick of Gabe's arrogance and the way he patronises her like as if she's a kid. It just feels like he's playing with her feelings and not letting her be in control of herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Her and her brother??? Um okay. But the rest of the story is great!

DarkPiXXieMistressDarkPiXXieMistressabout 13 years ago
Suprise!

I will tell you that I like the brother/sister intimacy, although I wasn't really expecting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just Stupid!!

Your characters deserve to be unhappy, because they are apparent morons. Oh, wait, no... it's the author using a cheap moronic trick to try and maintain suspense rather than actually use imagination to create it.

They just allow the "misunderstanding" to continue far beyond any conceivable limit? Gabe supposedly loves Desiree yet he knowingly and intentionally hurts her by refusing to tell her the truth, and instead just keeps putting it off by saying they need to talk yet refusing to do so?

It's a cheap trick by the author, and it destroys the suspension of disbelief. The author has violated the contract with the audience. This story isn't worth reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Weirrrrd

what is all of this with her brother :s

not ready for that I guess.. I know everybody has their like but just mehhhh, not a nice thought to have, especially when ypu've got siblings :|

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

what the hell is up the incestrous vibe between the brother and sister? that's gross!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree.

This story is definitely coming across as incest. Her brother is getting too much of a show, and she never fixes it. It's kind of disturbing to be honest.

-Jaz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
disgusting

This story gets one star that brother thing was not cute I get that you're trying to let out your sexuality and make yourself feel wanted through your character but to stoop soo Low as you seek that from your father

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 10 years ago
Yuck

Eeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous