Desires Realized Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick277
rick277
2 Followers

Sandra screams out and yells she's cumming and then she lays over the top of me as I have done to Jenn so many times. She stops her fucking of my ass and just lies there for a moment before withdrawing her cock from deep inside of me. My cock is still hard and I start jerking off trying to get another cum of it. Sandra says don't waste it and gets on all fours presenting her ass to me. I immediately get behind her and slide my cock deep inside her pussy. Now this feels more like it and I start fucking her as hard and as fast as she did me. I don't last that long before I blow another load of cum deep inside of her. As I am cumming, I hold her by the hips and shove my cock as deep inside of her as I can get it to go. There's not much cum left but oh God what a feeling. I think I am more fucked out then I have ever been in my life. It just can't get any better then this or can it? Lets see what another day can bring.

rick277
rick277
2 Followers
12