Devine's Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers

“Angel, shall we begin?”

With him near again, she relaxed and said, “Yes, Master.”

Sir Devine took the remote a final time and with the press of a button, a spotlight came on over the pedestal and he removed the blindfold from Angel. She blinked for a moment in the bright light and tried to see the rest of the room, but the area beyond the circle of bright light was lost in shadow, with the exception of the plasma displays. When she realized that it was her nude image flashing on the screen, she blushed furiously. She had never seen nude photographs of herself before and in such close up, but the thought that Sir Devine had taken them for his pleasure was a definite turn on.

Her eyes moved next to the tray that Sir Devine has brought next to the table, just inside of the circle of light cast by the spotlight. She saw many toys that she had experienced before and the thought of Sir Devine using them on her now made her shiver in anticipation.

“Angel, I’m going to secure you to the table now,” he said quietly.

Sir Devine took one of the lengths of rope from his tray and after securing them to the cuffs at Angel’s ankles, secured them also to the edge of the table, using the rings found there. He then took another length of rope and tied one end to the ring in the collar at Angel’s neck and the other end to a ring between Angels feet, tightening it just enough so that Angel was forced to arch her back and thrust out her breasts. He turned the pedestal around and gently moved her legs apart so that he could move his hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy through the black satin panties. The darkening of the material as he did so showed that Angel was still wet from the spanking earlier.

After giving Angel the chance to look around the room, Sir Devine retied the blindfold around her eyes, once again plunging Angel into darkness. Once satisfied that she could not see, he turned Angel back around and secured the pedestal into place so that it wouldn’t spin. Then using the foot pedals, he raised the pedestal a couple of feet higher so that he would be better able to reach her without bending.

As he raised her, Angel could hear the whispering grow momentarily louder. She could still not make out what they were saying, but the thought of those people watching her was starting to appeal to the exhibitionist in her.

Sir Devine was ready now to begin and he reached down to remove a very sharp knife from his boot. Angel heard the sound but couldn’t place it until she felt Sir Devine lay the cold steel against her stomach. As she realized what it was, she was about to use her safe word, but then she heard Sir Devine’s lovely rich voice in her ear.

“Don’t worry Angel, the knife is not for your delicate skin,” he gently reassured her.

Angel relaxed a bit, but flinched involuntarily as Sir Devine once again lay the cold steel of the knife across her stomach. He move the knife to her shoulder, carefully sliding the blade between the strap of the bra she was wearing and her skin and with a deft flick of the wrist, cut the strap. Repeating the process on the other side, then cutting between her breasts, the bra fell away and her firm, full breasts were exposed. The whispering grew a bit louder for a moment and then ebbed again. The coolness of the room and the anticipation of what might be coming next caused Angel’s nipples to harden and stand erect.

Sir Devine moved to the tray and put on the fur mittens. Moving back to Angel’s side, he started to caress her body with them. Angel shivered in delight at the soft texture as it moved over her body, her breasts, along the side of her neck and down her back. She let out a purring moan of delight and she felt the moisture increase between her legs and her hips began a slight rocking, as she became more and more aroused.

“Do you like that Angel?” Sir Devine whispered in her ear.

“Oh yes, Master,” she replied in a breathy whisper.

“Are you ready for a bit of pain with your pleasure?” he asked.

Angel shivered in anticipation and replied, “Yes, Master.”

Sir Devine moved to the tray and picked up the clamps. He moved back to her side and adjusting the clamps to what he thought would be a moderately painful setting, he grasped her left nipple and pulling it away from her body, he attached the clamp. Angel gasped a bit as the clamp tightened and pain coursed through her. She began a deep breathing and the pain lessened a bit as she relaxed. Sir Devine waited a moment for her pain-furrowed brow to relax before attaching the other clamp to the right nipple. Angel gasped again and then as her deep breathing exercises helped her to relax and manage the pain.

Sir Devine then moved back to the tray and picked up the flogger. The handle was well worn and fit his hand very well. This particular flogger was one that he had made for himself and he looked forward to using it for the first time on Angel. He moved back to her side and slowly dragged the tails of the flogger across her stomach, up between her breasts, and over her shoulder as he positioned himself just behind her right shoulder.

Angel felt the caress of the leather across her body and tensed slightly in anticipation of the sting of the leather on her body. Her back tried of it’s own accord to curl her into a ball, but the rope attached to her neck and the pedestal prevented her from doing so. The feeling of helplessness was strong in Angel and she tensed in anticipation of the kiss of the lash.

Sir Devine raised the flogger over his head and brought it down, with a flip of his wrist at the end, across her breasts. The satisfying pop and Angel’s sharp intake of breath made his heart beat faster. Raising the flogger again, he brought it down again…once…twice…three times in quick succession.

“Ahhhhh,” Angel cried out in pain as the flogger stung the tender flesh of her breasts and caused the clamps at her nipples to move painfully.

Angel was sweating now from the pain and as Sir Devine paused for a moment, she began her deep breathing again. The rush of adrenaline that accompanied the pain turned her on more and her hips began to rock involuntarily as the wetness of her pussy increased, wetting the black satin of the panties.

Sir Devine once again dragged the tails of the flogger over her body, starting between her thighs, up over her stomach and between her breasts, then over her left shoulder as he moved to a position just behind her left shoulder. Raising the flogger again, he brought it down across her breast, admiring the crisscross pattern left by the lash on her breasts. Angel was living up to every expectation he had of her and as he brought down the lash three more times in quick succession, he relished her screams of pain.

Angel was breathing very hard now, and the sweat and tears flowed from her freely, running down her body. The salty sweat and tears stung her as then ran between her breasts and crossed the marks left by the flogger. She was thoroughly soaked between her thighs as well and she was moaning at the pain and pleasure she felt.

Sir Devine moved in close to her and asked softly, “Shall we continue, angel?”

Angel’s passionate reply of “Yes, Master,” was enough to make his heart race.

He moved back to the tray and set down the flogger and picked up the knife again. He moved back to her side and with two swift cuts, removed her panties, lifting them to his face to inhale her scent. He returned the knife to the tray, picked up the dildo and walked back over to Angel.

Angel was now totally nude except for the collar and the cuffs and as Sir Devine stood next to her, he reached between her legs and slowly began to rub the dildo against her wet pussy.

“Mmmmmmm,” Angel purred.

Sir Devine, having thoroughly wet the dildo in the juices that were flowing freely from her pussy, slowly began inserting it inside of her. Her thighs trembled as he moved it deeper and deeper until it could move in no more. Then he began to move the dildo in her pussy, in and out, faster and faster.

Angel was lost in a whirlwind of pleasure and pain. She was moaning almost constantly now and begged, “Please…please…make me cum, Master.”

Sir Devine, hearing her beg for release, stopped with the dildo and moving quickly to the tray, picked up the vibrator instead and switched it on. He applied some lubricant and returned to her and slid it in place inside of her pussy.

“Oh…oh…ohhhhhhhh,” Angel moaned as she rapidly approached her second orgasm of the afternoon.

Her back arched her mouth opened in a silent scream of delight as it crashed over her in wave after wave of pleasure. Sir Devine slowly removed the vibrator and stroked her face as her whole body trembled in the aftermath of her climax. He moved to her side and kissed her passionately, taking her face in his hands.

Angel kissed him back with equal passion and she said in a throaty whisper, “Master, please take me…I want to feel you inside of me.”

This inflamed Sir Devine’s passion, but he wasn’t through torturing her just yet. He said to her with a wicked smile on his face, “You must beg better than that Angel.”

“Oh please, please, Master, use me, I need to feel you inside of me,” Angel pleaded pitifully.

Sir Devine moved away and Angel’s voice followed him, “Please…Master…please!!!” she begged.

He returned with a pillow and set it on the pedestal in front of her. She was shaking and tears streamed down her face. He reached up to wipe them away with a tender touch and then unfastened the rope from her collar. He unfastened the clamps from her nipples and she gasped as the circulation returned to them with a new surge of pain. He untied her hands and as the tension was released, she almost fell over.

Reaching out to support her, he helped her to lean forward and rest her head on the pillow, so that her head was down and her hips were raised with her beautiful ass presented to him. He lowered the pedestal and moved behind her. He was inflamed with desire and quickly removed his pants and shirt and stood behind her and positioned himself for entry into her hot, wet pussy.

Angel could feel him behind her and again pleaded, “Please, Master, take me now.”

Sir Devine placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her and thrust in deeply as she pushed back on him. He paused for a moment as she gasped and adjusted to the fullness of his erection. Then he began to move in a slow rhythm, in and out, gradually quickening the pace. Each thrust was accompanied by the sound of his body smacking into hers. He could feel his heart beating faster and his breathing was becoming more labored with each passing moment.

“Yes, Master, ride me hard…use me for your pleasure,” Angel moaned as he rode her.

Sir Devine rode her hard and as he did, he wet his thumb in her pussy juices and pressed against her asshole, pushing and waiting for her to relax. As she felt this, she forced herself to relax the muscles and he pressed his thumb inside of her, filling her even more, the feeling very intense as he move his thumb in and out slowly as he rode her hard, his cock slamming into her pussy.

“Oh my GOD,” she screamed out as she came again, her pussy contracting hard on his cock.

He felt the contractions of her pussy and he could contain himself no longer. He exploded inside of her, thrusting forward and holding there as he sprayed his load into the depths of her pussy. Throbbing as he came, he groaned loudly. He started moving again as the climax passed and after a few final thrusts, he stopped, withdrawing slowly and moving away from Angel. He moved to a basin on the wall and wet a cloth in warm water, cleaning himself and then moving to Angel and wiping her clean as well.

He unfastened the cuffs from the table and then removed them from her ankles. Lifting her into his arms, he carried her across the room to a small bed and lay her down gently. The whispering grew loud for a moment, then a small spattering of applause was heard and finally, silence reigned again.

He went back to the basin and filled a small bowl with warm water and carried it along with a soft washcloth to where Angel lay. After removing the blindfold, he tenderly caressed her with the wet washcloth and hummed softly to her as he cleaned her body of the sweat and tears that covered her face and body. She winced slightly as he touched her still tender nipples and the red marks that still showed lightly on her breasts. Angel was exhausted and the loving ministrations of Sir Devine were so heavenly that she was having trouble staying awake.

Sir Devine was also sated from their time together and although he was tired, he had to tend to Angel. She had been more than he had dared dream and she deserved only the best treatment after pleasing him so well. As he finished bathing her, he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the door of the playroom and through it.

Angel snuggled close to Sir Devine, loving the feel of his warm skin against her as he carried her out of the playroom and down the hall.

She felt so safe and protected in his embrace and she whispered to him, “I love you, Master.”

“I love you too,” he whispered back, kissing her softly on the forehead.

He carried her into his bedroom and laying her down gently, he covered her with a light sheet. He stayed with her, caressing her until she drifted off to sleep and finally after he was convinced she was asleep, he lay down beside her and drifted off to sleep himself, his arms around his most precious Angel.

D A Stone
D A Stone
2 Followers
12