Diane and Michael Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels so tight and hot that he goes slow, trying to control himself. She pulls her legs up, wrapping them around him. He lowers his head to nuzzle her neck. His breath is loud in her ear. She is panting, wanting him to move faster and harder. To encourage him she places her open hands on his ass and presses down and in each time he pushes into her.

"You'll make me cum," he tells her between clenched teeth.

"I want you to."

He increases his strokes to match the pressure of her hands, meeting her as she arches her back to take him all the way in. She concentrates on contracting her muscles each time he slides in then releasing them as he pulls back. He can feel her milking his cock. He can't hold her up and continue at this pace so he lets her go, but with her ankles locked she stays in place. He braces himself up with his arms, separating their bodies. Sweat drops off him to land on her and pool in her belly button.

"Michael its right there, don't stop. Right there."

He can feel her body start to tremble under him and her legs shake. As her juices flow out around him he lets himself go, filling her. She feels so good wrapped around him that his orgasm seems to last forever. When the waves of desire have washed over them, he gently lowers himself down to lie on top of her leaving himself inside her as he softens. She lets go with her legs and slides them down to rest on the backs of his calves. Her hands slide up to his shoulders and she just holds him in her embrace.

Their breathing slows as they relax. Slowly he begins to move and pull out of her. She feels his hot seed pour out of her and puddle underneath her ass. She closes her eyes but tears leak out from under her eyelids. As he lies pressed against her side, he kisses them away.

"I'm sorry, are you hurt?"

Shaking her head she mumbles, "No."

"I thought you wanted to."

She opens her eyes to look at him and sees the concern written all over his face. How can she explain to him this gift that he has so unknowingly given her?

"Someday I'll explain it to you, right now just hold me for a minute. I'm fine, I promise"

He willingly obliges and they spoon together, her ass pressed comfortably against his cock. They talk in lazy whispers like lovers do. The morning passes all too quickly.

After cleaning up and redressing they share a simple lunch together, sitting in the floor of her living room, leaning against the couch. They eat slowly, trying to postpone the inevitable. But lunch eventually ends and he knows he better go home. At the door they kiss and hold each other close.

"Listen Diane, this is only the beginning, if you want it to be."

She doesn't say anything, just kisses him one last time before he walks out the door. But they both know that kiss said more than words ever could.

12