Dianne and William Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly they both heard his phone start ringing on his desk. He ignored it the first time, but when it started ringing again he felt compelled to answer it. So he pulled of her and walked over to his desk to answer it.

She couldn't believe he just did that. She sat there listening to him speak on the phone.

"Yeah?" Long pause. "What? You've got to be kidding me? Now?" Short pause. "Yeah, yeah, alright. Bye." He put the phone down and stood at his desk for a moment.

"You're not." She nearly screamed as she read his bodily manner.

"I'm really sorry baby, but I have to. That was Harold, a coworker of mine, he called and said that our main network connection went down."

"And why do you have to go, let Harold do it."

He put his head down and walked back over to her, "Di, I don't want to leave, I want to stay here and continue but I just can't. This is my job and it's a full service thing. I'm just that damn good at what I do."

She sat up and pushed him away from her then stormed off to the bathroom. She just couldn't believe he was doing this to her again. For the third time tonight he nearly had her to orgasm and the first two times he intentionally held back but the third...why did this have to happen?

He was sitting on the bed when she came back out and gathered her clothes, then slammed the bathroom door to get dressed.

----------

"I can't believe he left!" Cam said as she listened to Di tell her of the events that led up to her coming back steaming.

"I know!" She grabbed a pillow off the couch and just screamed into it. "I'm going to bed."

"Yeah, you do that, you need it." Cam just smiled at her encouragingly. She couldn't believe Will walked out in the middle of sex or rather end of sex to go play computers. She knew it was his job but not to that extremity.

Dianne walked to her room, got undressed and crawled in bed. It had become a habit of hers to go to sleep naked.

She was only asleep an hour or two when she woke up feeling even more restless then before. For once she decided to creep into Cam's room and steal her vibrator.

Cam was dozing in and out of sleep that night thinking of what she had heard and feeling restless on her own. She went for her vibrator and found it wasn't there. "That's strange" she thought to herself. "Maybe Di borrowed it finally."

Not even walking outside the door frame she heard the slight buzzing she'd come to love coming from Dianne's room. Luckily the light was off, but the faint light from the moon poured over her friends body.

For a moment, Dianne felt she was actually going to get herself to come when she felt a hand on her thigh. She sprang for life and opened her eyes. "Cam? What are you doing in here?"

"You stole my vibrator."

"Sorry."

"Its alright, but hang on a second, you need to do it right. Let me take over."

Dianne couldn't believe the words coming from her friend's mouth, but there in the darkness and moonlight she saw he friend take off her shirt that left her completely bare. It was strange to see Cam completely naked, but feeling as completely restless as she was, she gave into Cam's desires.

Cam moved her hand up Dianne's thigh and took the vibrator from friend's clit. Then she leaned down and nibbled a little bit on Dianne's breasts, kissing her way up to her mouth.

There in the darkness Cameron and Dianne shared a sweet tender kiss as Cam's fingers made their way into Dianne's clit.

12