All Comments on 'Diaphragmatic Decorator'

by Hornyman69WithU

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Small World

Hello, Xxxxxxx, old friend. Chris Jxxxx. here. Great to know you're alive and well. Thanks for the flattering portrayal in your story and bringing back fond memories. You always could tell a great story. You're the one with the encyclopedic memory, but I'm up one on you this time: The decorator with the diaphragm's name was Pat Vxxxxxx.

I have but one criticism of the story, and that's that you don't do her sexual prowess justice, or maybe it just defies the written word. Pat was one of THE BEST pieces of ass I ever did. Considering that I've screwed over a thousand, that's saying something, buddy.

The last time you and I saw one another was at the Bull Shotte, same bar where you met Pat. You were anxious to get the details of my conquest of her, but it was the last night before Hilton flew me to London for a stint as GM there, so I was busy charming my way into the pants of one more American girl and couldn't talk freely.

I'd love to share those details with you and, even more, listen to some of your stories. Hard to believe it's been over 20 years now. I'm still with Hilton and am based in Hong Kong. Call me on my Satellite Phone at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, and, please, take into consideration the time difference. I sent you a private message (without the Xs), but cut and pasted it here because, if your inbox is as crammed as mine, you very well may miss it, in which case call my mom at the same old number and get my contact info from her. Besides, readers may enjoy the small-world phenomenon.

By the way, although I'll probably never get around to reading all 90 of your stories here, once I knew who you were from Diaphragmatic Decorator, I scanned the story titles and immediatly opened Tinkle With Melony, hoping she was the same Melony you and I knew. Sure enough, that was Melony Bxxxxx. Did you know she was the first girl I ever fucked and is my first cousin?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous