Diary of a Dedicated Voyeur Ch. 4

Story Info
He enjoys a threesome as girlfriend watches.
2.7k words
4.42
34k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks later, with the four of us getting closer all the time, Jim invited me out to a local strip joint. I was game for a guys night out, and left Allison at home with her binocs. He and I headed on over to the club, and he led me through the place like he'd been there before. We took a table up against the back wall, between the entrance to the VIP lounge and the dancer's dressing room. I liked his choice. We had a good view of the stage, and could watch all the comings and goings of the dancers on the floor. Jim was drinking beers, I was downing Rye and Sprites, and we were in fine moods to say the least. Girls were flirting with us a lot, and Jim knew all their names and they his. I figured he was a regular.

A little more than an hour had gone by, when the DJ announced it was time for the house feature, China. The lights dimmed, the music stopped, and all the guys hushed in anticipation.

"Wait till you get a load of her," Jim said anxiously.

We were both leaning forward in our seats, and then, in an explosion of lights and sound, China took the stage. Her long dark hair was swept forward, hiding her face. She was dressed in a Catholic school girl's uniform, a white buttoned down dress shirt hung open across her chest and was tied at her waist. She had on a pleated gray mini-skirt, and wore thigh high black leather boots. She was lithe and agile, and flew across the stage. She whipped her head around, her hair falling off her face. It was Melanie, surprise, surprise. I looked over at Jim, and he looked back at me with a huge grin on his face. Melanie was spectacular. Gorgeous. Her stage show had incredible energy, combining dance moves and gymnastics.

She came over towards our side of the stage for her second song, staring lustily at me and Jim. It made it so much more erotic. I mean, I'd been to strip clubs before, but there was something different about Melanie's show. And it wasn't just that I'd watched her fuck Jim before. It was her eyes. Riveted to us. Her focussed look said she was dancing for us, only us, as if we were the only ones in the bar. Guys were hooting and hollering, but her eyes were locked on mine and she ignored everything else around her. My mouth went dry. She tore off the skirt and shirt as the song was winding down, leaving her in black bra and thong, and those boots.

She produced a blanket for her final number, and slid across the floor seductively. Her ass proudly swaying as she held it high behind her. She rolled on to her back, slid her bra straps off her shoulders, and popped open the clasp in front. She slid the bra halves off her tits, and they were exposed to much excitement from the crowd. They remained perfectly round, her nipples pointing right up at the ceiling. She raised her hips, and slid the thong off, drawing it slowly down her booted legs. When she lowered her legs to her sides, her pussy came in to view. She was clean shaven. I'd never noticed that before. She simulated playing with herself, finishing the song looking back at Jim and I while she licked her fingers. The room erupted with applause.

Minutes later, Melanie came out of the dressing room. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, but managed to find the corner of my mouth as well, before plopping herself in Jim's lap. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him full on.

"Did you like my pussy tonight?" She asked Jim. He just nodded dumbly. "I shaved it special," she said to me. "Do you like my shaved kitty, Ben?" She then asked me mischievously, parting her legs and lifting her skirt to give me another peek. I didn't know what to say, so I nodded just as lamely.

"Glad you liked the show," she laughed. Another dancer was walking by, and Melanie stopped her. She was introduced as Jenny. Tall, blonde, in leopard skin print pants and halter. Melanie asked Jenny if she would help her entertain Jim and I. With a smile, Jenny extended her hand to me, and led me from my chair. Melanie and Jim were behind us, and we all went back into the VIP room. Jenny led me to a couch, but when I sat, she surprised me by heading to where Melanie had seated Jim at a nearby couch. I was even more surprised when Melanie came towards me. She lay a small towel across my lap for proprietary sake, then knelt over my lap facing me. I could feel the heat coming off her. The next song started for the stage show out front, and Melanie began a lap dance for me. She ran her hands across my chest, grinding her cunt against my stiffening cock. She rocked and writhed against me, her wonderful tits inches from my face. She leaned forward and I got to feel their weight press into my chest. She started to nuzzle my ear, biting gently on the lobe while her hot breath blew against my ear. I had my hands on her ass, as she continued to dry hump me through my clothes and the little towel.

I suddenly glanced nervously at Jim. He actually had one of Jenny's nipples in his mouth, but was watching Melanie and I. He gave me a thumbs up in encouragement. Melanie caught my glance, and whispered into my ear.

"Its okay, Ben. Jim and I have a pretty open relationship. He likes watching me sometimes. And I like you." As she said that, she took my hand, and led it to her pussy. She coaxed me to touch her. I traced the lips of her pussy, and found her to be good and wet.

"Wanna taste?" She pleaded.

I did. I'd never licked a clean shaven pussy before, and was really excited at the thought. I took another uncertain look over at Jim, and the head of his cock could be seen popping out from under Jenny's towel. Her fingers traced pre-come along its underside. I turned back to Melanie. "Yes," I said.

She stood and climbed up on the couch, planting a foot on either side of me, with one hand on the wall behind us for support. She took my head in her other hand, and lowered herself to my mouth. I kissed her smooth pubic mound, and trailed lower to her clit. I kissed it gently, and then darted my tongue along her fleshy lips. She pressed herself lower, and I sucked on her cunt. She rode my face for several minutes, until she came. I couldn't breathe very well, but I didn't want to stop tasting her. She finally climbed back down and sat panting beside me. She licked her juices off my face, and then told me she wanted to leave.

Melanie went over to where Jenny was just finishing blowing Jim. She playfully grabbed Jenny's hair, and pulled her in for a kiss, sharing Jim's come in their mouths. Jim tucked his softening cock back in to his pants and I composed myself as Melanie went to change. Soon we were all on our way home. Melanie told us she wanted us both at the same time, and I could barely contain myself. But I felt guilty about Allison, and told them as much. Melanie pulled out a cell phone, and rang Allison's number.

"Allison," she said coyly, "would it be alright if Jim and I borrowed Ben for a little fun....No, I want them both....Hmmm?....Hold on." She passed the phone to me. "She says its going to cost you."

"Allison?" I said into the phone.

"Well aren't you lucky I'm in a generous mood, stud?" She said.

"What's it going to cost me? I'm not going to do it if it'll will cost me you."

"No, Ben. I think its pretty cool. What its going to cost you is making sure I can watch the whole thing happen."

"Ohh, I'm sure that can be arranged."

"One other thing."

"What?" I asked warily. She sounded mischievous.

"Well its not fair. You know I'd love to play with Jim's cock, but you're getting it first. I want to know all about it."

"Well we've seen it already, what else can I tell you about it?"

"You can tell me what it feels like, tastes like. I want to watch you play with it. That would turn me on so much."

I didn't know what to say. To that point Allison and I had done anything and everything to please each other. But I'd never done anything like that before. I had occasionally had orally bi-curious thoughts in the past. I love getting head, and I'd wondered what it was like to give it. But to actually do it? And with a cock as big as Jim's? It was beautiful though. I'd always believed in taking pleasure where you could, and while I'd considered the idea, doing it was a different beast. And what if Jim just hauled off and decked me?

"Do your best for me Ben. Enjoy!" Then she'd hung up.

We got back to my building, and went to Melanie and Jim's apartment. I made sure the lights were on, knowing Allison was across the street peering in on us through her binoculars. I went to the window, and looked out up at where I guessed she would be standing. Melanie came up behind me, and pressed herself against me. She reached around and caressed my chest, lowering her hands to my stomach, then opening my jeans. She pulled out my cock, and used one hand to play with the shaft while her other teased my balls. Jim came behind her, and ground himself into her back. I could feel his hands come around and begin fondling her tits. She broke away, and went to the couch. She sat down and beckoned us over, positioning us on either side of her. I made sure to stand in such a way that Allison would hopefully be able to still see everything.

Melanie freed Jim's cock, stroking him with one hand, me with the other. She took turns kissing and sucking our cocks. I looked down in amazement. My cock was a nice seven inches, but Jim's was probably over ten, and was noticeably thicker around. I watched Melanie lick and suck it, and started to want to try it for myself. I knew then it would be for my enjoyment as much as Allison's, but I was still afraid of making moves on another guy in case it weirded him out. So I just stood, watching Melanie blow him, and enjoying when it was my turn in her hot mouth.

She stood and pushed Jim back to the couch. She threw off her clothes, and still facing me, began lowering herself onto Jim's waiting erection. I watched her thighs quiver as the muscles tensed and worked as she moved herself up and down his dick. Once she got a rhythm going, she took me back in her mouth and started sucking while she was fucking. She was great with her mouth, the best I'd ever known, and I knew I couldn't last long. I ran one hand through her hair, grabbed a handful, and started fucking her face. After handling Jim, she had no trouble with me, and I could feel her nose against my pubic bone each time I thrust into her willing mouth. Her mouth was so hot and wet. God it was amazing.

"Ohhhhh, I'm going to come!" I cried.

"Come on her tits," Jim yelled. She leaned her upper body back farther against him, giving me more of a target to shoot at. I jerked my cock, and felt the come building up inside. Then I couldn't control it. Come started to stream from my cock as I had a huge orgasm. Melanie opened her mouth wide, and tried to catch some of my juice on her tongue. I splattered come all across her chest and neck. When I subsided, she began rubbing it into her skin. Jim reached around her to help. I saw my opening.

With Melanie reclining so far back against Jim, her pussy and his pistoning cock were exposed to me. I knelt between their legs, and Melanie's eyes were joyous.

"Yes, Ben! Lick my pussy while Jim fucks me!" She bent her legs up, resting her feet on his knees while he pumped his cock in and out of her from beneath her. I put my hands on her inner thighs and leaned in to suck on her swollen clit. Jim's cock continued to slide back and forth, and a couple of times brushed my chin, I was so close to them. My tongue lapped at the bottom of her clit, and part of it touched his cock. I flattened my tongue even more, and began licking upwards, from the sliding shaft of his cock towards her clit. He just moaned, and I took that as acceptance. I lightly touched his heavy balls with one hand, resting my fingertips of the other hand against the large vein running along the underside of his cock. My lapping strokes just grew longer, slathering more of his cock all the time. I liked the feel of its spongy firmness, its heat, the soft skin and delicate veins that ridged the underneath.

Melanie began frantically rubbing her clit, lifting her head high enough to watch me lick on her boyfriend's cock as it rammed in and out of her wet pussy. I imagined Allison playing with her own sweet pussy while she watched all this through her binoculars. Melanie began to cry out, moaning and wailing. She shook uncontrollably as she came, Jim never letting up his fucking. She was overwhelmed, and lay against Jim weakly.

"I want you guys to suck me off," Jim begged. Melanie slowly rolled off him, and move to lay across the couch with her head over his proud dick. She flicked her tongue around its head, looking at me invitingly. She offered me the cockhead, and I began to lick at it. Jim watched my efforts. I opened my mouth wide, and took the head inside, bobbing up and down on the first couple of inches of Jim's mighty cock. It was like having a hot, firm plum in my mouth, except I could taste the juices of Melanie's pussy mixing with the salty fluids coming forth from Jim's dick slit. I could barely breathe, and wasn't ready for more of his cock in my mouth yet. I couldn't handle it. Melanie had been licking the base of his cock beneath me, and at Jim's urging, replaced me at the head. She sucked him into her mouth, and bobbed rapidly. I could hear the sucking and slurping noises her mouth made. She started jerking the base of his cock, and he raised his hips off the couch. He was very close to coming. She angled her head, letting me back in. She sucked at the very head, letting my tongue swirl just beneath, our tongues occasionally meeting as we licked in unison.

"Unnngh! Here comes!" Jim shouted. Melanie held her head just above the slit of Jim's cock, allowing me to closely watch as he shot his load into her poised mouth. Some splashed on her cheeks, and some slipped from off her tongue to her pumping fist. She surprised me by kissing me suddenly, feeding me some of the come in her mouth. I tasted it. It was salty, like I'd always expected it to be, but had more of an almond, bitter tinge than I expected. She broke the kiss, and moved up to kiss Jim instead. Then they both pulled me up to join them. Our three tongues danced, open mouthed. I continued to slowly stroke and squeeze his softening cock, reveling in its heat and size. It had some sense of power or majesty. I wondered if Allison enjoyed the show. I realized that I sure had.