Dinner at Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands flat on his chest, she used them to brace herself from falling over due to the intense trembling of her body from the pressure on her cervix. She kept up the grinding; every few gyrations Matt would pinch her nipples or make a thrusting motion forcing his cock deeper into her.

Without warning she saw Matt's face tense up. Felt the tension in his body, his hands moved from her tits to her hips and locked on with a strong grip. Stephanie continued the alternating grinding motion and began to encourage him.

"That's it. Give it to me. Give me what I want." She whispered to him.

Then it happened, she felt his cock swell deep inside her, saw the look on his face, the intensity in his eyes as their eyes locked onto one another. He was as deep as he could possible go when she felt a wave of hot wet fluid erupt from his cock. She swore she felt it hit her cervix. She continued to rotate her hips. Then another eruption, another load of hot jizz flowing into her belly. The warmth of all that hot cum filling her up caused her own body to respond with a wave of small orgasms that forced her to fall forward onto his chest, his cock receding from her depths slightly, no longer putting pressure on her cervix. To her surprise she felt a third smaller explosion shoot yet another load of his cum into her. The hot semen filling the center of her womb whereas the first two were further back inside of her.

"Holy fuck that was a huge load." She commented.

"That was incredible." He said, "Your pussy is so fucking hot."

"I felt at least three huge loads. I'm not taking one or two big ones, then a smaller one, but THREE huge loads. My god Matt have you been saving that just for me?"

"No." He said sheepishly "You're and amazingly hot woman and I don't hook up with many hot women."

"Well sweetie, this is twice in three weeks. I think it may be a little bit more than a hook up at this point. Just saying."

Stephanie could feel his growing soft inside her and beginning to withdraw. She still hadn't moved off of Matt. Mainly because she was enjoying the full feeling in her pussy from all his cum. She could feel it starting to seep out of her lips as his cock was slowly seeping out as well.

"This is going to be messy." She thought to herself before quickly dislodging herself from his cock and onto her side next to him. She loved the feeling of her pussy when it was full of her lover's cum. She couldn't wait to tell Michael about tonight, he too would be filling her pussy with his hot come after hearing about this.

It was only eight thirty, but they were both tired from the sex, as they lay there in an after sex haze. Their bodies still close, but now cool from the air cooling their sweat soaked bodies. The soft glow of the light casting long shadows across the room as they both drifted off to sleep.

Stephanie woke sometime after midnight after adjusting her position in her sleep and feeling a cold wet spot under her thigh. Matt still slept naked beside her, she could barely see the details of his tight frame in the low light of the lamp which she turned off on her way back from the bathroom. Pulling a blanket over both of them, she got comfortable and drifted off back to sleep.

12