Dixie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By lunch the jackets had disappeared and by four they were in their shorts with Holly at the helm. By five the three women were topless and had an hour of sun before they had to put their tops back on.

As they got ready for bed Saturday night, Sandy asked Holly, "Are you getting used to the idea that this really is your boat?"

With her clothes tossed aside she threw herself onto the bed and said, "None of this seems real to me even now."

"You did a great job of handling the boat in the harbor by the way."

"Thanks, I was so nervous though."

"I could tell and that's understandable. It's a big responsibility handling a boat this size."

"It feels gigantic when I'm at the helm."

"By most peoples standards, this really is a gigantic boat, so it isn't your imagination. I think people like us very quickly get used to having things like this boat and forget that we're living a life that most people can't even imagine."

"That's still me. I keep wondering if I'll wake up and find this has all been a dream." Sandy lay down next to Holly then and they pulled the sheet up as they turned on their sides and continued to talk until they dropped off to sleep.

Gwen was up early and made her way back to the master suite where she climbed into bed between Holly and Sandy waking them up. "Good morning you two," she told them as they tried wake up.

Sandy sat up slightly and said, "You are crazy, it's barely light out."

"But it's beautiful outside and the sun is breaking the horizon." Then she turned toward Holly, kissed her lightly and asked, "So how does it feel to own this boat partner?"

Holly threw her arms around Gwen and told her, "I told Sandy that I'm afraid I'm living a dream and I'll wake up."

"This is as real as it can get and just for the record, I love this boat."

"I do too." They relaxed their hold on each other and the three of them made their way out for coffee in the salon. The three of them were still naked as they talked over coffee, so Gwen slipped on a light weight duster and headed for the aft deck to welcome the morning. Holly had to put clothes on and then went up to join Gwen and they stopped. "Gwen," Sandy said, "Your duster is about half transparent. The morning sun is shining right through you."

Gwen smiled as she looked down and said, "I know, but all anybody can see is the outline of my body."

"Well if anybody is up and around early they'll look twice."

Again Gwen smiled and said, "Let them look, I don't mind at all."

"You and your brother certainly are a lot alike."

"Does he wear his duster in the morning too?" and the three of them laughed.

Chapter Thirty

By mid May, Loren and Holly had used their boat enough that they felt confident about their boating skills, and it was about that time that he told Holly, "Well, what would you think about a weekend on the boat with two of my clients and their wives?"

She smiled and said, "I think that would be great. Tell me about them."

"Gary and Samantha Kryder are in their mid forties. I had a drink with them before I came home and he seems like a nice soft spoken guy and she's very outgoing. More outgoing than he is in fact. The other couple is Pete and Vi Logan. They're closer to fifty. He's one of those people that never seem to miss anything. Very observant and has a great memory. A little overweight but not bad. Vi on the other hand is quite attractive and shapely, especially for her age and she seems nice. Very comfortable in groups. So would next weekend work?"

"I have most weekends off now that we've hired Sheila to replace Rubin."

"How is she working out?"

"She isn't as skilled with the computers as Rubin was, but we don't need her for that. Her strengths are in office management and she's cool under pressure. It won't be long before Linda and I can both be out of the office at the same time and not worry about anything. Okay so about next weekend."

"We'll fly down late Friday afternoon and make sure the bar is stocked and the Dixie's Dream is ready for company. They'll stay at the Hampton so maybe we can have dinner with Chuck and Sandy Friday and Saturday night."

"I love the name of our boat honey and thank you again."

"You're welcome, but Gwen had to agree to it too."

"Okay, so next weekend would be great."

Sandy and Chuck met them at the restaurant Friday evening, and the two couples quickly traded spouses for the evening. After they settled down, Chuck said, "So Loren, this is your first try at using the boat for business. Have any feel for it?"

"The only thing I'm sure of is the two couples could hardly wait to come down."

"You know Holly, this is an opportunity for you as well."

"I don't want to complicate this for Loren."

"Of course not, but at some point somebody is going to ask you or Loren what you do. Just answer the question with just a touch of detail and I'll bet that if there is any interest in your services they'll be quick with more questions. Both of you could come out of this weekend very nicely."

"You know," Sandy said, "You two would do better if you had a pilot so both of you could socialize. And if business talk does come up, neither of you would have to be distracted with the helm."

Holly looked at Loren and told him, "Sandy's right."

"Do you know somebody that's trustworthy?" Loren asked.

"Of course, I can do it for you. Chuck has to go to Richmond tomorrow and won't be home until dinnertime."

Loren put his arm around her and said, "Honey that's very nice of you, but you don't want to spend the day chained to the helm."

"Okay, so one of you spells me a couple of times, but I'll be fine. How do you think it is when Chuck and I are out by ourselves? Then Sunday, Chuck and I can be your pilots. All of us will have plenty of time to chat and maybe do a little business." They talked it over and it was decided that Sandy and Chuck would be their pilots for the weekend.

"Sandy," Holly said, "It might be tacky to wear our bikinis so what will you wear?"

"I'll start in a sleeveless top and shorts I think, but I'll have a halter under my blouse and I'll have my bikini with me. That way I'll have the bases covered."

Loren told them, "I reminded all of them to come in shorts and have their suits with them, but I don't know if the women will end up in shorts or bikinis or what."

Chuck was leaning back and listening until he said, "This is going to be interesting. I just wish I could be with all of you tomorrow so I could watch the show."

"Honey," Sandy said, "Why not go to Richmond Monday? I'm sure your friends will understand."

"You know, I think I'll call them and tell them I have some urgent business to attend to. I can't miss any of this dog and pony show."

As Sandy smiled at Holly, she told Chuck, "You know if Loren and the two gentlemen talk business, it will be up to you, Holly and me to entertain the women. Can you keep up with four women honey?"

He smiled at Loren and said, "By damn, I'm eager to find out."

The four of them talked until late and almost drank too much, but that didn't stop Loren and Sandy from sharing the master stateroom, and Holly and Chuck making love in the VIP stateroom. The nervous intensity the two couples had experienced the first time they had made love was replaced with a mixture of passion, love and teasing. Except for Sandy, Chuck thought Holly was the most wonderful woman in the world, and Holly loved Chuck for his smooth and almost humble style. His touch was different than Loren's was and his lovemaking was different. She still loved Loren totally, but there wasn't much she wouldn't do for Chuck.

Loren and Sandy lay close and talked after they made love. She couldn't leave his soft cock alone and Loren was obsessed with Sandy. Not just her breasts or her vulva, but all of her. He liked to hear her talk and he loved her smile. He loved her smaller breasts with the button nipples. "Sandy, even I didn't realize just how much I've missed you," he told her.

"I've missed you too Loren."

"I'm going to have a problem tomorrow, because I'll want to be wherever you are."

She smiled and kissed him before she said, "You focus on your guests and I promise you and I will make up for it. Assuming of course that one of those women don't bring you down here and rape you."

"I don't see that happening honey. I don't care if they end up nude and in fact I'd love that, but at the end of the day, I want to be with you while I can."

Chapter Thirty One

Loren and Holly were waiting at the marina and saw the taxi coming. "Loren, it seems like yesterday that you and I were arriving in a taxi and Chuck and Sandy were waiting for us."

"I know, it almost feels weird to be the ones waiting this time." The two of them didn't get a chance to talk again for some time after that. Holly played the hostess role to the hilt as Loren shook hands and multiple conversations began at the same time. Holly guided the women and they led the way toward Dixie's Dream.

As they passed the Skinny Dippin', Holly told the women, "That boat belongs to our best friends," but before she could say more, Samantha said, "Oh, I love the name of the boat. Do they...do they really skinny dip?"

"They've offered to be our pilots today so we can have more time to talk, so feel free to ask them about that."

"They won't mind?"

Holly smiled as she said, "No, they'll likely enjoy answering your question."

The men were several steps behind the women as they talked about different boats as they made their way down the cock and Loren checked out Vi's shorts and shortie blouse clad body as she floated down the dock.

Chuck and Sandy were on the aft deck as they came to the Dixie's Dream. Holly stopped and pointed to their boat and said, "Well here we are, go aboard and make yourselves comfortable."

Chuck and Sandy were introduced to the two couples and they produced mimosas from the aft deck refrigerator. "Sandy and I made these while we were waiting, but after this round everybody is on their own." Loren and Holly both had a very good feeling that the weekend was going to work out great.

As soon as the mimosas were gone, Sandy and Holly cast off the lines and then they were on their way. Chuck eased the boat away from the dock and then on toward the main part of Albemarle Sound. Holly told the women, "If you decide you want to get into your suits, I'll show you where you can change." She led the way through the sliding glass door and into the salon and then on to the guest head. "You can change here or even in the master stateroom if you need more elbow room."

"Holly," Vi said, "Your boat is gorgeous and so spacious."

"Thank you, it's the layout that sold us on this boat. We preferred the larger salon and the smaller galley, because I try not to cook too much," and the women laughed and agreed.

Samantha asked Holly, "Will you be changing into your suit?"

"I'm sure I will later after things settle down."

"Bikini?"

Holly smiled and asked them, "Would you mind if that's what I put on?"

"Of course not, and I'm sure the guys would love you for it."

"Then I will as long as you two do the same. I'd hate to be the only one mostly naked around the men."

"That's good because after much discussion that's what we brought."

"Just be sure you use a lot of lotion because it's very easy to burn on the boat."

"I've been on cruises of course, but this is so much better, it's more intimate and exciting. Yours must be the biggest boat at the marina."

"Not even close. There is an older couple that has an eighty footer that berths not too far from us. We're larger than the average, but we're far smaller than some."

"Vi," Samantha said, "Let's change now and go get some sun."

"Help yourselves," Holly said, "And I'll change shortly," and Holly went back out and up to the bridge to see Chuck and Sandy. "Are you sorry you volunteered?"

"Of course not, it's a beautiful day, you have a wonderful boat, and we think this is all going to be very interesting before today is over."

"I hope it helps Loren though."

"Only time will tell on that, but if there is any hope for their business negotiations, this has to be a big help, especially if they think they'll get to do this again one day."

The three of them heard the men as Samantha and Vi appeared on the aft deck in their bikinis. Chuck smiled and said, "Let the games begin. Holly honey maybe you better change and join your guests."

"Which bikini should I put on?"

Sandy suggested, "The green one. Very sexy and revealing, but not as bold and daring as your pink one. Save that one for tomorrow maybe." Holly kissed Sandy and then Chuck and went down the gangway and joined the others. She had to be careful not to alienate the women, but she wanted to have a little fun. She moved close to the now scantily clad women and watched the men as they checked out the women as they tried to talk and act nonchalant. Then moving closer to Loren she whispered, "I'm going to change honey." He smiled and just nodded his head and openly studied first Vi and then Samantha.

After wearing her tiny pink bikini so much and even being naked on the Skinny Dippin', going up to mingle with nearly strange men in her more modest bikini was easy for her. All eyes went to her as she tried to make a modest entrance, but with her being the youngest woman in the group, and in Loren's eyes the best looking one in the group, the stares that she received didn't surprise him at all. He waited for a minute and then invited all of them up to the flying bridge where a surprise awaited them.

It was a full minute before Samantha's eyes went wide as she told Sandy, "Oh my God, you...you're in your bikini."

Sandy smiled and innocently said, "Of course, it's a beautiful day."

Then Samantha stared at Chuck and said, "And you...but...neither of you came down to change." Then before either of them could comment, Samantha added, "Oh my God, you changed up here in plain sight of the world."

The men were staring at Sandy as she simply smiled and said, "Sure, why not? We were alone up here."

"But..." and Samantha's head spun as she looked around.

"See, we're quite alone out here right now."

Both Samantha and Vi were wearing big smiles as Samantha said, "That is so wild. What if one or all of us had come up here right then?"

Sandy was having a great time as she looked down at herself and said, "Well there isn't a whole lot to this bikini so it only took me a minute." Loren and Holly were standing back and watching the proceedings and he loved his friend's all the more right then. Their guests wouldn't forget this weekend for a long time to come.

Chapter Thirty Two

They had lunch aboard the Dixie's Dream as they continued their slow cruise about half a mile off of the Atlantic side of the Outer Banks. Chuck and Sandy were taking turns at the helm while the other one moved about the boat and mingled with the others. But it wasn't long after lunch that business found its way into the conversation between Loren, Gary and Pete. The women took that cue and moved up to the flying bridge where they continued working on their tans and talked to Sandy and Chuck.

It wasn't until somewhere in the late stages of their second margaritas that Samantha boldly asked Sandy, "Do you and Chuck really skinny dip or is that just the name of your boat?"

Sandy didn't dare look over at Holly before she said, "Oh no, we've been known to swim in the buff. Fairly often in fact."

Samantha's eyes brightened as she said, "Oh my God, I love it. That's so...I don't know, bold and daring I guess. Where do you swim?"

Sandy couldn't stop smiling as she swept her arms in an arc and said, "Wherever there's water and no people. I mean, why not right? We can pretty much do whatever we want out here."

"Even get an all over tan?"

"Sam, I'll tell you and Vi a secret. We always have an all over tan."

Sam's hand went to her mouth, but her eyes sparkled as she said, "That is so awesome, I'm envious."

"Well as long as the guys don't come up, feel free to try it."

"I can't do that, Chuck is right here with us."

Stretching the truth more than just a little, Sandy slipped her arm around Chuck's waist and said, "Chuck has seen more naked women than you can even imagine, haven't you honey."

"I have to admit, I've been a very lucky guy."

Sam's hand went back to her mouth again as she said, "Oh. I just realized, or am I misunderstanding? You go naked in the sun and many other women..."

"Yes, many other women have seen Chuck naked too."

Vi was more reserved and socially proper than Samantha, but she was smiling as she took in all that was being said. "Sandy, you don't mind that other women see Chuck in the nude?"

"Not at all. It isn't like the other women would try to take him away from me."

"I thought I was fairly worldly, but I'm at a loss for words."

Chuck had been pretending to focus on piloting the boat that was on autopilot, but then he said, "Sandy, if you'll keep an eye on the helm, I'll go over by the gangway with the camera. If the guys decide to come up, I'll block the gangway by pretending to take your pictures, and that will give all of you time to put your bikinis on again. But if you want to see what it's like you better hurry, because they won't be down there talking business forever."

Sandy was the first to remove her top and hung it over the throttle controls and then Holly followed her lead. Samantha was next, but Vi hesitated until she saw the other three women tipping their heads back as the warm sun poured down on them and the soft southern breeze caressed them. Then just as Vi took her top off, Sandy said, "Oh this is silly, it's just us women," and she removed her bottom and put that aside. "Yes, this is perfect, the air is warm and we're alone so we can do whatever we want."

Samantha was keeping her back to Chuck, but she forgot about that and turned toward him to make sure he was still keeping watch. "Oh my God, I just let Chuck see my breasts."

Holly smiled and turned toward Chuck and blew him a kiss. "See, that doesn't hurt at all." It was then that Holly removed her bottoms so Samantha did the same. Vi was the only one not totally nude now and Chuck really was taking pictures as his cock rose and stayed hard under his bathing suit. Vi really did have an impressive body and she handled it very nicely without even thinking about it.

"Don't you dare tell our husband's," Vi said as her bottoms joined the others and Chuck took another photo of her ass as she bent over. Samantha sat on the long curving lounge seat, extended her legs and leaned back as she closed her eyes. "Oh my God, this is heavenly." Holly sat down next to her and copied her position as she asked, "Is there anywhere you'd rather be than right her?"

Samantha smiled and looked over at Holly as she said, "No, this is the only place to be right now. I hope the guys talk business for hours."

Sandy was sitting in the extra wide pilot's seat so she swiveled around and facing the others said, "Now you can see why Holly and I have all over tans."

"This certainly beats going to the spa."

"Now imagine being here and going out to the foredeck and lying on the sunning pads."

Samantha got up and looked over the windshield and looking down at the foredeck she said, "The guys or whoever was up here would have a perfect view of you from here."

"Of course. What better place to be to tease the men and drive them crazy?"

Vi was relaxing and smiling with her eyes still closed as she said, "I can't believe you and Holly. How did you ever find the strength to be so...so free spirited?"

"Well, we're very careful about who even knows about this let alone let them see us, but Holly can answer that question."

Holly didn't go into any details but she offered, "That was without a doubt the hardest thing I have ever done, but I very quickly adjusted and almost as quickly realized I love being naked on the boat. You just have to decide that's what you want and go for it. Of course you have to be certain that Gary is agreeable to the idea."