Dixie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder what he'd say if he saw me right now."

Sandy laughed and said, "I know what Chuck would say if he was over here right now."

"What?"

"He'd be all over you with flattery and his smile would be so big it would hurt him. If you want to tease him, walk over there and thank him for being our lookout and then come back."

"Sandy, you're crazy. Just walk over there like it's no big thing?"

Holly laughed and said, "Oh, when he sees you walking toward him it will be a big thing," and Vi's hand went to her mouth just as Samantha did the same.

"Do that Holly, let me see if you have the courage."

"I'll go if you'll go with me."

"My God, I've never felt this naked before."

"I know exactly what you mean. Come on, this will be fun and poor Chuck will have to stay there as our guard. Besides, he's already seen all of you from a distance."

Samantha looked at Vi like she was seeking permission or understanding from her friend, but Vi was just staring at her waiting to see if she had the nerve to walk over to Chuck. "Okay Holly, let's do it before I lose my courage." Samantha had Holly's hand clenched in hers so tightly that it hurt and Chuck openly stared at the two approaching women before he took their picture.

Holly kissed Chuck lightly and said, "Sam has something to say."

"Chuck, I...thank you for standing guard for us."

"Thank you for sharing your beauty with me Sam. I'm just glad that we have a lot of the weekend left." Sam hesitated and then with her hands on his upper arms she put her lips to his for a brief moment and stepped back. Both Sandy and Vi were watching them closely and then Chuck said, "I hear the guys moving around down there."

"Oh my God," and Sam raced back for her bikini. It was several minutes before the men came up the gangway and the women were gathered on the settee and looking innocent as they talked.

Holly got cold beers from the cooler and passed them around and Chuck, keeping his still half erect cock hidden, stayed at the helm and brought the boat about for the slow run back to the marina. Once the beer was gone, the women went down to the aft deck, to cool off, or so they told the men, but they were soon deep in conversation about what they had just done.

Once they were back at the marina, they all went to the restaurant for dinner and then their guests took the cab back to the Hampton. The women had a lot to think about, especially Samantha, and they had to decide if they were going to confess to their husbands. In the end, Vi admitted to being nude, but with her back to Chuck. Pete, though almost shocked at her boldness, smiled and thanked her for being honest and open.

Samantha followed the same pattern, but once they were in bed their pillow talk got to them and in the throes of passion, Sam admitted that Chuck had seen all of her totally nude. That pushed him past his limit and he came hard and fast, and even before he could settle down he asked her, "Are you serious? Did he really see you totally naked?"

"Yes. I'm sorry honey, but I just kind of lost my head for awhile."

"Damn, I don't even know what to ask. Well...did he touch you?"

"Of course not honey, I just thanked him and gave him a light kiss and then rejoined the others."

"Holy shit, you amaze me."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I certainly should be, but I guess not. I mean...hell, your almost naked in your bikini. Damn I wish I could have seen you do that."

She relaxed then and said, "God honey I got so excited and I was wishing we could make love. I wanted you so much after I did that."

"Vi. What about Vi honey?"

"Chuck saw her too, but not up close."

"Even Vi? My head is spinning and look, you got me hard again."

She liked knowing she was really getting to him, so she asked him, what would you like me to do tomorrow for you?"

"What do you...what are you thinking?"

"I don't know. Okay, I'll come up with something tomorrow and we can talk about it tomorrow night. It can't be much because Pete and Vi are with us."

"Shit, are you saying you'd do a lot more if they weren't?"

"Probably not, but...well I might. I'm nervous about Pete and Vi seeing anything too out of the ordinary."

I just wish I could have been there instead of Chuck."

"Sandy said that he's seen a lot of naked women."

"I'll bet he has if this is how it is on their boat."

Chapter Thirty Three

Sunday morning, all eight of them had breakfast at the marina restaurant and then went to the Dixie's Dream for more coffee. The instant the three women went inside to make the coffee, Gary told Chuck, "You are one very lucky man." Then as Chuck smiled he added, "Don't I know that though."

Then Pete added, "Gary's right. Damn it's a good thing we didn't know what they were up to yesterday. Of course had we caught them, poor Virginia would have likely fainted."

Chuck said, "Pete, your Vi is one very beautiful woman and you are so lucky to have her. But watch out, because one of these days she just might surprise you with some outlandish stunt. I think there's more adventure hiding inside of her than you might think."

"You can bet this subject will come up between us again in the coming days, so maybe she'll be a little more forthcoming after things settle down. I will admit that she said that this weekend has been like no other for her." Then looking at Loren he said, "And you sir are one lucky bastard to have both Holly and Sandy to stare at in the buff."

"My life just can't get much better than it is right now."

Once the coffee was gone, they headed the Dixie's Dream out into Albemarle Sound and then toward the barrier islands again. The women changed into their bikinis again, but this time, as Sandy had suggested, Holly put on her much more daring pink one. When she appeared, Loren raised his eyebrows, but said nothing and Pete and Gary all but made fools of themselves as they tried to study her near nakedness from every angle. Then Sandy appeared and her bikini was much like Holly's, so Samantha and Vi watched their husbands ogle and drool over both women. They promptly went up to the bridge with Gary following Holly up the gangway and getting a very close up view of her naked ass.

Sandy was standing at the helm and Pete was sitting on the long lounge seat and staring at her backside, but then Holly sat on one side of him and Vi sat on the other. Chuck was in the swivel seat next to the captain's chair so he was swiveled around toward the others seated on the lounge and was taking his time exploring Vi and Samantha through his sunglasses. Their guests had to be back at the marina by five so they would have time to catch their flight home, so they weren't going to wander to far away from the marina. That meant that if Samantha was going to do something to surprise Gary, she'd only have a few hours to come up with something and follow through on it while they were well away from other boats.

Sandy took a call on the VHF radio, but she said nothing afterwards. Holly knew who it was so she was curious to find out what was going to happen, but she said nothing either. It wasn't more than twenty minutes later that the Skinny Dippin' approached from the stern and then eased up along side of the Dixie's Dream as she called across, "Ahoy, how is the cruise going?"

"Hey Gwen," Chuck called back. "When did you get home?"

"A couple of hours ago, so I stole your boat to come out and say hi." Both boats were just idling along fast enough to maintain control and Gary and Pete were staring at Gwen. Her bikini was barely visible it was so tiny and she was giving the guys ample time to study her assets. "Hey Holly, having a good weekend?" Gwen asked.

"We're having a blast. Join us for dinner tonight at the marina, about six o'clock."

"I'll be there. All of you enjoy this awesome day," and she shoved the throttles forward and pulled off to the port as the twin diesels announced they were up to the task. They watched the Skinny Dippin', heel around and then take off until Gary asked, "Who was that beautiful woman?"

"That would be Gwen, my sister," Chuck told them. "She's the only one that would ever have the guts to just jump onto my forty five foot boat and take off with it."

Gary looked at Pete and said, "Good thing Will wasn't here to see her." Then looking toward Chuck he said, "Will is a VP for Charleston Electronics. He and I went to school together and your sister looks just like what he describes as the perfect woman."

"Be forewarned, she'd be a handful for about any man. Far more energy than she knows what to do with."

"I got that feeling," and he just smiled.

About one o'clock they shut the boat down and had a buffet style lunch as they talked. Either Sandy or Chuck would check the radar for other boat traffic, but they had a good ten miles between them and the nearest craft, so they relaxed and kept an ear open for the VHF radio. Lunch was followed by a couple of drinks that each person mixed for themselves. Pete was last and came out and said, "For a small galley you have everything that you might need."

Then as everybody else looked on, Samantha caught Chuck when he was near Gary and with her back to Pete and Gary said, "I've been thinking about getting a tattoo Chuck where do you think would be the best spot for it?"

Chuck was caught off guard so he all but stuttered as he said, "I don't know but...well...I'm assuming you want a discreet one that would only be seen by certain people."

"That's right. I don't want a big gaudy one, but a small intimate one."

"Okay, so you would probably want it near your best feature. But that presents a problem, because you have too many good features."

She smiled and stepped closer as she told him, "Thank you Chuck, that was very nice of you to say that. Okay, pick my feature that you like the most."

"Oh, Sam honey that isn't easy to do. Okay not near your breasts because if you wear something low cut it might show when you don't want it to. I don't like to see tattoos on arms or legs, so that leaves your belly...or...well that area anyway let's say, or your butt." He was getting into his task now. It was Sam that had started the game so it was up to her to stop him if he got too daring. It was pretty clear that she was flirting and that was one of his favorite past times. "Okay, turn around for me," and his hands went to her hips and controlling her moves he slowly moved her until he was staring at her butt. "Okay, this could work. What do you think Gary, about here? and he touched her butt right at the top of her crack. "You know, one of those longer ones that come across like this," and he slowly drew lines across her butt just under the top of her bikini.

"That might be nice," Gary said playing along with the game. "At least that's one option. Oh, I know, a tattoo of some kind that is vertical and draws the eye down," and his finger slipped under her waistband and into her crack as she flinched at his touch.

Then turning her back around, Chuck looked up at her as she smiled at him and his hand touched her belly. She instantly tensed up for a second and then his fingers slowly moved down until he was under the thin waist band of her bikini bottom. He continued to move lower as he looked down and watched more of her be exposed to his eye. "Yes, maybe down here so your panties would hide it. Then if you wanted it to show you could just go without panties." Then looking up into her eyes, his fingers teased her very sensitive flesh just to the right of her pussy as he said, "This is where I suggest Sam, right here. A small something like a rose."

He stopped moving his hand and continued to look at her as he said, "What do you think of that idea?"

She had to swallow before she managed to say, "Yes, maybe that would work." He withdrew his hand and then taking hers, he kissed it tenderly and smiled as he stepped back. He was a mess inside, but he was determined to look calm and in control. He could cum in his pants later when it was just him and Holly.

Samantha moved over close to Gary then and his arm went around her waist as he smiled at her. It was going to be a long flight home because he wanted to rip her bikini off right in front of the others and fuck her.

Everybody was settled down after that and they slowly cruised into the center of the sound and Chuck announced they would be back at the marina within an hour or so.

It wasn't long after Chuck's announcement that Vi caught her moment and said, "You were saying yesterday that you have an all over tan." He smiled, not realizing proper and correct Virginia was up to something. "Okay, I don't believe you so prove it." Her eyes were boring into his and Samantha's hand was on her mouth again in stunned surprise. This was not the Vi that she knew as a friend.

Loren was returning her stare as he tried to decide what to do, but his reasoning was, damn it this is her idea, so he was going to see if she was serious. "Okay, beautiful lady, I will prove it." His eyes never left hers as he reached down and untied the string and hooked his thumbs into his waist band. Then he stopped and said, "Do you remember when you were young and somebody dared you to do something and you might say, I will if you will or double dare you? That's me now, I will if you will."

Her eyes went to Pete and then back to Loren as she asked "Here?"

"Why not? It's only fair that the others know that I told the truth about my tan."

"But...Holly."

"I don't mind," Holly said as she smiled and watched them.

Gary was staring at Vi because he'd never seen her pussy and that was a thing of fantasies for him.

Vi was unsure what to do until her hands went to her waist as she said, "Okay, together."

"Together is the only way to be Virginia," and he smile at her even more. Samantha and the guys watched as the top of Loren's ass appeared and Sandy, Loren and Gary were watching Vi to see if she had the courage. Loren stopped and waited for Vi to catch up with him, and then he moved his suit down until the very top of his now fully developed cock could be seen. Her eyes were looking down at his crotch as her bikini went down until he could see the top of a fine line of pubic hair appear. He smiled at her again and moved his suit down until the top half of his cock was there for her to stare at and she held her breath as she moved her bikini down a little farther. "Okay Vi, like you said, together, so our last move should be together as our suits come off." Sam was studying Vi's face but also Loren's ass that was now on full display. "Ready...one...two..."

"No," and she grabbed for his suit and got a handful of his shaft until she jerked her hand back. "That's okay, I can see you have a full tan."

"Okay if you're sure. I can see that you don't have a full tan though and that's too bad. Maybe you'll come back one of these days and we'll work on tans together." She moved her bikini back up and Loren pulled his suit up before he put his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Damn you," he whispered, "That was such a tease. I wanted to see all of your beauty."

Her arms were around him but only loosely as she whispered, back, "Oh God, I don't know what I was thinking. I knew I couldn't go through with it."

"You might as well have because I saw almost all of you there is to see."

"Not my breasts," she whispered.

With is right hand he moved her bra up exposing her breasts as he stared into her eyes and said, "Now even your breasts and if Pete weren't right here, I'd have them in my hands and mouth." He looked at them for a second and then pulled her bra back down before stepping away from her. Chuck was back seconds later with the Benchmark and poured all of them a generous shot while they all settled down.

The women were back in their shorts and tops well before necessary and Loren and Holly tended the lines at the marina. Then they all walked up to the marina and the two couples got into their taxi and were gone.

Chuck couldn't stand it anymore. "Okay, so did boating do you any good business wise?"

"Most definitely. It isn't guaranteed, but I see two contracts coming. Then turning to Holly he said, "Oh, and both of them have your card and they will be calling your office very soon. We just pulled off a double and my company pays for the boat fuel and the booze. Not a bad situation at all."

Holly put her arm around him and added, "And you got to put your hands all over Samantha and your eyes all over Vi. What a weekend for you."

At dinner, Chuck asked Gwen, "Who was the guy with you?"

"Trenton Davis."

"Oh, the developers son."

"That's the one. He's as screwed up as I am, so we make good company for each other." Then looking toward Loren and Holly she asked, "So how did the weekend go?"

"Great," Holly answered. "Loren probably got a couple of contracts and I may be getting some business from them."

"Great, now the important stuff, how did it go?"

Chuck took over then and gave her all of the important details.

"My God, if word ever gets out about this weekend, the Dixie's Dream will get a reputation. Or at least I hope it does," and they all laughed at that. "And bro, you always seem to be in the right place at the right time."

"I can't deny that I do have my lucky streaks."

Chapter Thirty Four

For the next two weeks Loren was putting in twelve hour days and it was almost as tough for Holly. Two and a half weeks after the boating event, Loren heard from Gary Kryder when he called late in the afternoon. "Loren, I just wanted to thank you and Holly along with Chuck and Sandy. We had a spectacular weekend."

"We're glad it was good for you two."

"I guess Pete and Vi had a great time too, but it would seem that he thought that Vi went just a little too far with her fun."

"That's too bad, was she in a lot of trouble?"

"No, they talked it out. I will tell you that what you saw was nothing like the Vi that Sam and I know, and maybe the same could be said for Pete. I doubt that he's ever seen her like that. She told Samantha later that she...I better leave that for somebody else to tell you I guess, but I will say that she loved every minute of the weekend. So did Pete actually, once he worked out his issues. Sam even suggested we look into a boat, but I told her I didn't think that was a good idea right now. We're just too damn busy."

"Hell Gary, you're closer to the east coast than we are by quite a bit."

"I know and that isn't helping my position at all."

"Well we'll just see to it that you two are invited back down again one of these days."

"Just say the word when, and the next time the expenses will be on us."

When Loren got home he told Holly about the call from Gary and she said, "I think Vi wanted to let go and play so badly, but she's spent her life being proper. She moves in very high social circles too I think. There's no doubt, at least in my mind, that Samantha would like to experience something new and daring. She as much as said so at one point in fact."

"Gary seemed up for something too."

"I guess, he was quick to urge her on and even contribute to her experience.

The front doorbell sounded and Loren said, "I'll get it honey. Holly and Linda heard him say, "Hi Ginny, this is a surprise," and then there were several deafening sounds. Sharp cracks that hurt the ears. The women didn't stop to consider the possible consequences and ran toward the front door. Ginny was still standing there pulling the trigger on her empty revolver and Loren was on the floor with a pool of blood forming under him. Loren wasn't moving, but he looked up at her and said, "Ginny you're crazy, what the hell are were you thinking about?"

"Damn you to hell Loren, it's your fault that I didn't get your job and it's your fault that Frank sold the stock and it's your fault that he's divorcing me. Damn you." Linda was already calling the police and with the revolver empty there was no way that Holly was going to let Ginny leave. She took the gun away from her and gave it to Linda when she returned and as Holly stood next to Ginny, Linda talked to Loren.