Dixie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Decorator, photographer and caterer, I'm impressed."

Sandy just smiled and changed the subject. "Did you sleep well? I didn't hear any noise coming from your state room."

Holly looked over at Sandy and calmly told her, "I cut him off until after the wedding." Sandy almost spilled her coffee as she laughed.

Right at two o'clock Gwen appeared with a small bag and she produced some streamers and a roll of crepe paper and it took her no more than minutes to do a little decorating around the aft deck.

Reverend Carlisle was on time and by three fifteen, after a brief ceremony that was as close to secular as the good Reverend would agree to, Loren and Holly were man and wife. Chuck took advantage of the situation by kissing Holly like he was her new husband and though a little surprised, Holly saw to it that she gave as well as she received. Of course Sandy and Loren did the same and when the separated, Sandy was even slightly flushed. Gwen waited for her turn with Loren and then they too shared a long and deep kiss followed by them talking very softly for a minute. Then Gwen disappeared and came back a minute later from the galley with the tray of hors d'oeuvres and a bottle of champagne.

Gwen took her job as photographer seriously, but then the five of them settled down and as Loren and Holly sat down, Gwen quickly sat on Loren's right saying, "Sandy gets to be with you two for a long time, so I'm staying close to you two while I can. Now tell me where you four are going."

Loren smiled and said, "That's up to the captain. Where he points the boat is where we go."

"You don't have any input?"

"This will all be new to us so it doesn't really matter. But it's your brother's job to keep the seas calm, the sun shining and bring us home in one piece."

"You don't even know if you're going north or south?"

"South I believe, but we don't know or care how far because we're going to have a fantastic cruise. Well I better add we hope we are gone at least a week."

Loren couldn't be happier right then. His left hand was on Holly's thigh and to his right was Gwen, and even though he loved Holly very much and he could still hear the Reverend's voice pronouncing them man and wife, he also remembered making love to Gwen.

Sandy and Chuck were to the right of Gwen and around the curve of the long padded seating area, and after the five of them had talked for a while Chuck said, "Loren, you are a thorn between two roses."

He thought about what Chuck had just said and then smiled before he said, "But to love the roses, you must respect the thorns."

"I'll bet you've been waiting for years to use that saying."

Loren smiled at Sandy and said, "No comment other than, how can you not love our three roses?"

"Absolutely impossible not to love them."

A knowing look was exchanged between Gwen and Sandy and Chuck that Loren and Holly missed, and then Sandy stood up and went over to the newlyweds. "Okay, now this marriage can't be complete until you two have visited the marriage bed, and we don't want any excuses."

Holly smiled and said "Just like that?"

"Yes, just like that. Loren, I'm sure that you can...well rise to the occasion without too much problem. We'll just stay up here and make noise to help cover for you. Just don't make the boat rock too much." She held out her hand to Loren and he stood up and then Sandy did the same for Holly. Despite having been naked with the others, Holly felt very self conscious, but at the same time she wanted to be with Loren even if the others knew they would be making love in their stateroom below deck. She and Loren had been sharing a bed and making love for almost two months, so the nervous excitement of making love the first time was behind them. But despite that fact, their wedding meant everything to her and she was eager to be alone with him and making love.

As soon as they were in their stateroom, they fell into each other's arms and again proclaimed their undying love for each other before they undressed and pulled the bed linens down. In minutes they had gone from sipping the last of their champagne and talking to the others to being naked in bed with their hands exploring and their lips together.

Of course Sandy had been right, Loren had no problem getting hard for his wife and they were soon in the throes of lovemaking. Loren was deep inside of his wife and had taken her to an orgasm before he paused to catch his breath. Neither of them were in a hurry to have their lovemaking over, so he was still buried in her and they were kissing when they heard Gwen say, "Now smile for the camera," and Loren quickly turned pulling his cock free from Holly in the process. Gwen saw his hard glistening cock and even noticed Holly's slightly flushed cheeks and erect nipples before she retreated and ran up the gangway to rejoin Sandy and Chuck with camera in hand.

"Honey, Gwen just watched us making love, damn her."

"She scared the hell out of me. Okay wait a minute, I think we were set up and all of them were in on it."

"But I don't want them looking at those photos."

"I doubt that is their intention."

"So why...oh, for us."

"I'm guessing, but that's what I'm going with."

"I'm going to be so embarrassed when we go back up."

He kissed her and with his cock recovering from she surprise he told her, "I propose that we get back to what we were doing and forget about what just happened."

"I hate to say this honey, but I'm out of the mood now. Would you like me to do something for you?"

"I think I'll save myself for later...like tonight."

"I'm sorry honey."

"It isn't your our fault so let's just put it aside and just put all of this in a memory file."

She looked down at his now rejuvenated cock and smiling, asked him, "Are you sure you want to go back up there now?"

"If I'm still hard when we go up I'll make sure Sandy and Gwen see it."

"And why would you do that?"

"To show them something they can't have." She liked that answer so she kissed him and got up to put on her shorts and blouse again, but this time she left her bra and panties on the bed.

"Maybe I'll find a way to tease Chuck later."

Chapter Seven

Holly left the stateroom ahead of Loren and went up the gangway, determined to say something to Gwen. As she stared at Gwen and walked across the deck toward her, despite her resolve, the corners of her mouth curled up in a smile. "Damn you Gwen, you spoiled our moment."

As Holly sat down next to her, Gwen said, "I was there remember? I didn't spoil your moment. Maybe Loren's, but not yours."

At that point, Holly's face went a bright pink as she asked, "How long were you in our room?"

"Well...long enough to know that your moment wasn't lost. I had to sneak in while you two were too involved to notice I was there."

Loren had caught the last of their conversation. "Okay, where's the camera?"

"Sandy has it."

He turned to look at a smiling Sandy and told her, "Okay, you're as guilty as Gwen is."

"No I'm not, I'm just keeping the camera safe."

"You are a co-conspirator."

"I'm an objective participant who is protecting history in the making."

"Oh honey, that was such a weak argument."

"Okay, so I'm not very glib," and she smiled as she added, "But either way, I have the camera."

Then Loren turned toward Chuck and asked, "And what about you, aren't you going to come to my defense?"

"I'm an innocent bystander."

"As I look around at you three all I see is aiding and abetting."

Chuck almost laughed as he told Loren, "To aid and abet there must be participation in a crime or a cover up, and since I didn't participate or cover up I'm innocent."

Loren sat down next to Sandy and he smiled at her as he told her, "Holly and I know we were set up, but we were just too slow to figure that out."

"I just don't know what you're talking about."

Gwen moved over next to Holly and told her, "Well I couldn't be happier for you two, but I'm going to go home. Have a memory making cruise and I expect to hear exciting details when you get back." She kissed Holly's cheek and then went over and sat close to Loren and said loud enough for Sandy and Holly to hear, "Stud, you were so sexy earlier." Then she kissed him and added, "I'm still working on a wedding gift for you two."

"Don't worry about that love."

"I'm trying to come up with something that will be as much fun in the giving as in the receiving, so it may take me some time."

After Gwen left, Holly went over to Chuck and putting her arms around him she said, "I don't know what to think about your sister. She's like nobody I've ever even met."

"She and I grew up together and even now, there are times when I don't know what to think about her."

"Okay, here's a question, but I don't want you to answer it if it will be awkward for you. Have you and Gwen always been so comfortable being naked around each other?"

He kissed her cheek and said, "No, she and I were your typical brother and sister. The first time we saw each other naked was when she was with her last husband. It was near the end of their marriage and it was either she didn't care what he thought or she wanted to shock him, and as I look back I think it was the shock factor she was after. Anyway, one day we were on their boat and she just looked at him defiantly and stripped naked and came over to me and smiled before she sat down next to Sandy."

Sandy added more saying, "I was speechless of course. Chuck and I would cruise off shore in the buff of course, but never in front of Ron or Gwen. Well then one time after their divorce the three of us were boating off of Kill Devil Hills when Gwen stripped naked in front of us again, so we joined her and that's how it's been ever since."

"I think that is so neat."

"Most people would think we are deranged or sexual deviants, but we don't care. Now if Chuck and Gwen had made love, that would not be good and would cause all kinds of issues as you can imagine."

"I wonder if she will ever marry again. I hope she finds the right guy and does get married because she's great and would bring so much into a marriage."

"For sure she would bring energy and surprises."

"And passion," Loren added. Then he realized what he had said, and added, "Sorry honey, I shouldn't have said that."

She smiled slightly and added, "You're forgiven." He also noticed the different tone in her voice and the fact that she was forgiving him and not just saying it's okay.

The excitement of the day had taken a toll on Loren and Holly so they were first to go to bed, with Chuck and Sandy following not too much later.

As was becoming their routine, Sandy was up first and Holly joined her not long after. They talked for almost an hour before the guys made it topside with their hair on end and wearing only shorts and coffee cups in had. They were all eager to begin their cruise, so after coffee and showers they dressed and went to the restaurant for breakfast.

Before they left the restaurant, Loren called Gordon to see if there was anything that he should know about, because once they left it would be hours if not days that Gordon couldn't reach him. Holly did the much the same, calling Linda and they talked for quite awhile, partly about business and a lot about the wedding and what it was going to be like cruising for the next who knew how many days.

On the walk back to the Skinny Dippin' Chuck claimed Holly by putting his arm around her waist and said, "Well Mrs. Banks are you ready to explore your way south?"

Her arm went around his waist and she smiled up at him as she told him, "I can't wait. How far down the coast do you think we'll go before we turn around?"

"That will depend on things like the weather and what we feel like doing. Cruising down the coast is wonderful, but it can get boring too, believe it or not. So if we feel boredom setting in we'll have to decide if we want to stop at some marina and rent a car or if we want to start working our way back north. We can do pretty much whatever we feel like doing."

She leaned into him and let her head rest against his side as she said, "You and Sandy are so wonderful for doing this for us."

"We're having as much fun as you two are love. In fact I think Sandy and I would be hurt if we couldn't do this for you two."

Chapter Eight

Chuck handled the boat with skill, but with the D.O.C. system it looked effortless as they eased away from their slip and headed for Roanoke Island and on south. Once they had left the U.S. 264 bridge behind them, it would be safe to travel naked if they chose.

As they left the marina, all four of them were on the flying bridge with the women in their tiny bikinis and the men in their baggy suits, and Chuck said, "Cruising at about twenty knots should put us at or near the Morehead City area, or about a hundred and forty miles south before dark. Portside Marina is there and we can get a slip for the night and then continue south tomorrow. Most of today's cruise I'll be able to put into the auto pilot and let her do all of the work."

It took them a little over two hours to pass under the highway bridge and put it behind them. Sandy was the first to get out of her bikini while they were still on the flying bridge, but it took Holly a couple of minutes to build her courage. Then she followed Sandy's lead and a minute later she saw Loren and Chuck's hard cocks spring into view and she openly studied both of them before she smiled at Chuck and then Loren. They had days now to enjoy the feeling of ocean breezes and hot southern sun on their bodies.

Loren disappeared and then returned with iced tea for the four of them, and conversation slowly tapered off to nothing for quite awhile as they absorbed the pleasures of the nearly perfect weather. Chuck pointed off to the starboard and said, "You may hear low flying planes and an explosion or two because that whole area is restricted. It's the Dare County bombing range."

"But we're safe out here right?" Holly asked.

"We're almost three miles from shore, so yes we're quite safe. They're trying to put ordinance within feet of their target, so there's no way they will miss by miles."

On they went and with more open water to their port and starboard, the women went down to the foredeck and lay in the sun for an hour. As they guys looked down on their naked wives Chuck said, "Damn it Loren, this could be a very nice, but very long cruise."

"You better show me the basics of the helm in case you and Sandy feel the need to disappear."

"Good idea," and Chuck began giving Loren his lessons of basic boat control if for some reason the auto pilot had to be shut off.

A little after one, Holly and Sandy made lunch and Chuck slowed the boat and went to the aft deck to eat. He leaned back as he sipped his beer and said, "We're in Pamlico Sound. Weather permitting, tomorrow we'll go a few miles off of the coast and spend the day in the open Atlantic."

Holly smiled and said, "I still can't believe we're really here and you and Sandy are doing this for us. I can't imagine ever having anything in my life that could ever match what we're doing right now."

"I have to agree Holly, life just doesn't get much better than this."

It was mid afternoon when Chuck and Loren went out to the foredeck, and Chuck told the women, "We'll be getting close to the ferry route pretty soon, so you might want to consider putting your suits on."

Holly sat up and he extended his hand to her and pulled her up to him and his eyes went to her breasts. With his left hand on the small of her back, he reached to her with his right hand and touched first one nipple and then the other as he softly told her, "You're close to burning those beautiful jewels honey." He calmly smiled and turned to Sandy just as Loren pulled her up and for the first time when naked, into his arms. "Wow you are hot," he whispered, "and the sun is heating you too." Holly wasn't even aware that Loren had just embraced naked Sandy because she was still standing there with a tingling feeling where Chuck's fingers had just touched her. She licked her dry lips and took a breath and looked at Sandy who wasn't doing a lot better than Holly was. The men retreated as Chuck said, "We'll be up on the bridge because I'm going to disable the auto pilot."

Holly moved closer to Sandy and said, "Chuck just touched my breasts...I mean my nipples."

"He did?"

"Yes, didn't you see him?"

"Um...no, because Loren pulled me into his arms for a minute. Holly his cock was pushing against me. I...I mean he and I were...our arms went around each other."

Holly took another breath and said, "That was such a surprise that I was stunned. Had I known he would do that I might have...no, it would have still surprised me a whole lot. Did Loren say anything?"

"Yes, but I don't remember...well I do remember something about I was hot and he wasn't talking about the sun." Both of them managed to smile then and they made their way up to the bridge.

By then the women had recovered from their surprise, and Holly told Chuck as she touched her breasts as he watched and said, "You're right, I almost did burn my twins, they're very sensitive," and she smiled at him as she put her bikini on.

At their leisurely pace it was still over two hours before the women changed into shorts and they tied off at the Morehead City Yacht Basin. Chuck told Holly and Loren, "It's very nice here, you can pick up a souvenir shirt, have dinner, or get your boat rebuilt, whatever you might want."

They had dinner at the restaurant, drinks were enjoyed and souvenirs were bought. As they walked back toward their boat, Holly ran ahead a few feet to catch up with Chuck and Sandy. She slipped her arm around his waist as she told him, "I have something to talk to you about."

He smiled and as his arm went around her waist he said, "I like having my arm around you so talk slowly love."

"It's about what you did earlier."

Sandy was walking along and listening as Loren caught up to her and she heard Chuck say, "And what would you like to talk to me about? Want to pilot the boat tomorrow?"

"I'd love to...no that's not what I wanted to talk about. You touched me."

He wasn't going to make it easy for her so he said, "Love, I have my arm around you now so that isn't news."

"You know what I mean, you touched my nipples."

He pulled her closer to him and said, "Yes I did and my fingers have memorized that event."

"You almost made my heart jump out of my chest."

"We can't have that happen so maybe I better touch just one of them the next time. Or are you telling me not to do that again?"

She leaned into him and looking up at him she told him, "No, that isn't what I'm telling you."

"You make my heart sing, do you know that?"

Sandy had dropped back to walk with Loren, and with their arms around each other's waist she said, "They look like the newly weds. I'm not sure that it's possible for Holly to do anything wrong in Chuck's eyes."

"They're a lot like you and me then. I don't think you could do anything wrong in my eyes either."

"Thank you love. Does it bother you knowing that Chuck touched Holly's breasts?"

"I hardly noticed them because I had you in my arms."

She was copying Holly as she leaned into Loren and tightened her hold on his waist as they walked on down the dock.

Chapter Nine

Once back at the boat, Loren and Holly spent some time checking their email, and then Holly called Linda and they talked for quite awhile. After that, the four of them relaxed under the canvas of the aft deck and with drinks in hand they talked away what remained of the evening.

Once again in the morning, Holly, with coffee in hand, went up the gangway to say good morning to Sandy, but it was Chuck that was sitting there. "He smiled and said, "Morning beautiful."