Dixie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, this is a surprise."

"Um...I'm the captain, I'm supposed to be here."

Holly smiled and sitting down near him she told him, "You, know what I mean, Sandy is always up first."

"She's sleeping in."

"And I'll bet I know why she needs the extra sleep."

Chuck wasn't even sure he heard Loren and Holly make love, but he said, "Well you and Loren didn't waste the night sleeping much either." Again her cheeks flushed a charming pink as she smiled but added nothing. Sandy was next to appear with Loren right behind her, and as soon as their cups were empty they went to breakfast at the marina restaurant.

As they nursed their last cup of coffee, Chuck told them, "Well it's supposed to be overcast today, but you can still burn so be sure to use plenty of lotion. If nobody objects, I'll set a course straight for Myrtle Beach where there is a very nice marina and dock facility. By not following the shoreline, we'll be about twenty miles off shore for part of the day, so there will be a few hours where there will be little to see unless we pick up some porpoises that are in a playing mood." Getting three okays to his proposal he turned his attention to Holly and asked her, "Do you really want to see what it's like to pilot the boat?"

She smiled and told him, "I'd love to."

"Then this morning you get your first lesson and this afternoon we'll put Loren at the helm. I could end up working myself right out of a job."

Holly kissed his hand and told him, "You're real job is to keep Sandy happy."

"And you, because I couldn't stand it if you weren't happy too."

They made their way back to the boat and with the help of a deck hand casting their lines off they were on their way again. They cut back north a little and then went around the Fort Macon State Park point and angled their way out to sea. Within a few minutes, the women were naked and the men followed their lead. Then under the watchful eye of the captain, Holly took the helm. He took advantage of every opportunity to be close to and even touch Holly as he took her through her first lesson of controlling the boat by using the GPS.

After about five minutes of watching them, Loren and Sandy went down to the aft deck for iced tea. Loren was looking at the ocean around them and said, "The air is pretty heavy now."

"It will storm before tomorrow I'm sure."

"Have you ever been caught in open water in a storm?"

"Only two times. The first one wasn't bad, but the second one had me scared out of my mind. We made it to the Intracoastal Waterway and anchored in a sheltered area so we were safe, but it took me quite awhile to settle down." Sandy paused a second and then asked Loren, "What do you think about Holly's business plans?"

"I think she can make it work, but she'll have a lot of time and effort invested in it before she can take it very far." He too paused and then smiled and said, "I don't care if she makes a lot of money with it. In fact I'm sure she'll be in the red for as long as a couple of years, but I want her to have every chance to try and I couldn't be more proud of her for diving into it like she has. She's taking it very seriously that's for sure."

"I know she is and I can see her determination and excitement when she talks about it."

"I'll bet that she and Chuck are talking about all of that right now."

"That's great."

Then Sandy smiled and said, "Of course he might have her in his lap while they talk."

"I know one thing. If that's the case, sweet Holly is coming unglued as we talk."

"Chuck would be too. I just hope he doesn't drool and stutter through the whole time they are together. Would you drool and stutter Loren?"

He looked at her and worked to control his voice and his breathing as he told her, "If you were in my lap I wouldn't care if I stuttered. I do know that I would never forget that experience." That was enough for her and a second later she moved to him and sat across his thighs and leaned into him. He was so hard she could feel the tip of his manhood tapping her thigh and he could feel her right breast against his chest as she leaned into him. Seconds later they were deep in a long kiss as his hand went to her ass and he pulled her as close to him as he could. Their kiss didn't last long because a few seconds later, Sandy pulled away and took a deep breath and got off of his lap. She sat next to him and as she regained some control she looked at his hard cock and said, "That wasn't a good idea I guess."

"I think it was a great idea, but at the same time it's a good thing you stopped us even though I wish we hadn't."

"Maybe we better go up and see how the lovers are doing.

Chuck and Holly spent most of their time standing up as he taught her about the basics of boat control. But the more they were close together, the closer they got to each other and it wasn't long before they too here deep into a long and tender kiss. It was all Chuck could do to keep his hands to himself, and in fact his right hand eased down to her naked ass as he pulled her into him. He felt her breasts press into his chest as their kiss continued, but like Sandy had done, Holly stopped them before things could get out of control between them.

When Loren and Sandy reached them, Chuck was behind her with his cock tapping at her ass and one of his hands was on the bank of instruments next to her. Holly moved every few seconds so she could feel his hardness push against her as she tried to divide her attention between his cock and his voice as he pretended to continue the lesson.

"Well, are you ready for your captain's license?" Sandy asked her.

Part of Holly was thankful that Sandy had broken their spell, so as she turned toward Sandy she said, "I'm learning a lot, but not nearly as much as I'd like to or that I would need to learn." Each one of them had the flushed face of sexual excitement, but they acted like nothing had happened out of the ordinary.

"Okay Holly," Chuck said, "See the GPS? The land mass coming up on the screen? That's going to be where we get within a mile or so of land, and about two hours after that, we'll be at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and where we stop for the night. When we get close to the marina I'll call them on the radio. Then we will be met by someone on the dock crew who will guide us into a transient slip. Just keep us on course and I'll take over when we get in close."

Holly laughed and told him, "You better take over then or we'll end up on top of a park bench someplace." Chuck reset the autopilot and eased back on the throttles and the four of them went to the stern for a beer and some chips.

Chuck took a long pull on his beer and calmly asked Holly, "Want another lesson tomorrow?"

She didn't trust herself to look at him as she told him, "I'd love it if you don't mind."

"Not at all. I'll work with Loren for awhile and then you can take over after lunch."

"I can't believe that I was controlling a forty five foot boat today." Though she wasn't even aware of it, she had also been controlling Chuck.

Chapter Ten

They were soon tied off at the Wacca Wache Marina and the whole area was impressive. The grounds were dotted Spanish moss draped cypress trees, and there were picnic areas and impressive docking facilities with the buildings designed in low country Victorian architecture.

After dinner at the restaurant, the four of them went back to the boat for their after dinner drinks and they were lucky to make it to the aft deck before the rain started. Even that wasn't good enough because they were forced inside when the winds quickly increased, driving the rain almost sideways. The hard wind and rain didn't last, but the air was quickly chilled enough that they spent the remainder of their evening in the salon, talking and taking care of email, and Loren and Holly making a few calls.

The blowing storm and lightening had worried Holly, but not nearly as much as telling Loren about what she and Chuck had shared earlier in the day. As soon as they were undressed and lying next to each other, Holly turned on her right side, and with her arm draped over his waist she said, "Honey, something happened earlier today I have to tell you about." Since the whole day had been spent with the four of them confined to the boat, Loren wasn't worried about what she was about to say.

Showing her a soft smile he said, "Tell me honey."

"Loren, I love you so much, but...,"

"I love you too, very much."

"Chuck and I kissed earlier today and we...I mean we shared deep kisses and our...we had our arms around each other and his cock was pushing against me."

Loren's soft smile was gone as he looked into her eyes, unsure what to think or say as she continued. "Honey we...I didn't intend for that to happen, but we were naked and so close to each other. He'd point at something and I'd lean into him and look as he explained something to me and our arms would go around each other's waist. Honey it just happened."

"But you didn't make love did you?"

"Of course not. We didn't even touch each other...well except when Chuck's hands were on my butt."

"Obviously you enjoyed it since you said kisses not kiss."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, but I'm curious about what you were thinking about."

"That's part of what scared me. I was so close to reaching out and putting my hand on his...you know, on his cock." It would have been so easy for Loren to take the moral high ground and simply keep silent about what he and Sandy had shared at about the same time.

"Holly, what stopped you from touching Chuck's cock?"

"Honey, we're on our honeymoon cruise and I almost put my hand on Chuck's cock. As tempted as I was, I just couldn't do that to us."

"Honey, thank you for that. But...we've been living like we were married for weeks before now. So other than that issue, what else came to your mind?"

"Fear. Fear of what I might do with Chuck next if I didn't stop. Fear of hurting you."

"You really liked being close to him didn't you."

"Of course I did. I liked feeling...I'm sorry honey, you don't need those details, that would be cruel."

"I'm okay, I really am. Okay, before we go any farther with this, you have to know this. While you and Chuck were on the bridge, Sandy and I were down on the deck and...well I kissed her. Anyway, somehow Sandy ended up on my lap and we kissed each other again and I'd guess much the same way you and Chuck kissed."

"So you two had your arms around each other too."

"Yes. Like you, we didn't plan that, but I don't think we worked very hard to prevent it either."

"And you were hard."

"Yes, I was very hard honey and she could feel it against her."

"God, I can't believe this. What gets into us? Chuck and I were cruising along and we talked a lot. Chuck would point something out like the VHF radio or the fuel gage for example and he'd give me some basic information and then we'd talk more. We were sitting in the two swivel seats up there, but then we stood up and we talked about the GPS a little and that's when our arms went around each other. Well it just progressed from there."

Loren moved over her and she went to her back as his hand slipped down her belly and on to her pussy. She was surprised that he was willing to make love to her, but as her legs opened for him, his fingers teased her lips before one finger found its way in a little way before he said, "You are so wet honey. I think remembering your time on the flying bridge is getting to you."

"Oh God honey, I'm so mixed up. I've loved you so much for so long, so why am I allowing myself to let Chuck affect me like that?"

"It isn't like you're allowing it to happen, it just is." His fingers stayed where they were and he teased her as they kissed and her arms went around him. She felt his warm back under her hands, but a second later her left hand went in search of his hard manhood. Then Loren whispered to her, "Do you think Chuck's cock would feel a lot like mine in your hand?"

Her voice was getting close to a whisper as she said, "I'm afraid to find out. Did you touch Sandy?"

"No. I did touch her when they came to our house that day. She was naked under that short skirt."

"I know she was." His finger brushed over her clit and her hips responded by tilting up a little and she asked him, "When Sandy was on your lap, did you consider putting your hands between her legs?"

"I did, and I would have had she not stopped us."

He touched her clit again and she told him, "Oh God, take me honey, I want you so much." Talking about their best friends fell by the wayside as they made love, but despite having Loren's cock deep inside of her, Chuck managed to invade her thoughts as she felt Loren's cock slide in and out of her. Loren would slow his movements enough so he could kiss her, and even though she tried to stop it, she thought about kissing Chuck even as Loren continued to slowly move his ass up and down.

Sandy and Chuck went to bed not long after Loren and Holly had, and it was Chuck that confessed first telling Sandy all of what he and Holly had shared. As he talked, she lay on her side with her arm over him and watched him as she gently pumped him for the details. Neither of them were overly concerned that he had kissed Holly, or that she had kissed Loren. It was more the fact that all of that had happened while the two couples were separated. Then Chuck told her, "Honey, I guess that doesn't really matter, to me at least, but what if you would have taken Loren in your hand, or I would have gone farther with Holly?"

"I don't know. I do know that I wouldn't want a lot to happen without me being there to watch, or...I don't know really, just be close by I guess."

"I'm the same way. In fact I'd like to see you and Loren share at least a serious kiss."

The whole length of the dock they were tied to was lit enough for security reasons and for safe walking, and some of that light was filtering into the two staterooms as they talked and teased each other. His words were still working on Sandy's mind as she smiled and told him, "I'll see what I can do about kissing Loren in front of you tomorrow. Of course the same goes for you and Holly, but if that bothers her too much, be quick to pull back and apologize." Sandy had never told Chuck about the details of how she had straddled Loren and the kitchen chair that day at his house. She could still remember how Loren's fingers touched and teased her between her legs and how she liked the sensations. She also neglected to let Chuck know that she had all but promised Loren that they would make love at some point in the not too distant future.

Chapter Eleven

Cool air had followed last nights storm, so after breakfast they relaxed over more coffee and watched as the marina came to life. The boat next to them maneuvered its way clear of the other boats and eased out of the marina. Another boat closer to shore soon followed and the dock staff went about their daily tasks. Some marinas have a dock master, but this marina had a harbor master, either in addition to the dock master or instead of. Interesting to Loren, but he was too distracted watching other people go about their routines to ask Chuck about that minor detail.

The air was warming fast so they cast off their lines and after fueling up, made their way back to the Intracoastal Waterway, and on to the Atlantic Ocean before Loren steered them to the starboard. South toward Hilton Head, South Carolina, their next stopping point on their trek south. Under Chuck's watchful eye, Loren set the autopilot and they relaxed in the two chairs at the helm. "Loren, how are you doing at keeping the office out of your mind?"

Loren smiled and admitted, "Fair, only fair."

"With all that you have to face later, I'd say you're doing great. And Holly?"

"She calls Linda every night and they talk business for half an hour or more so at least part of her is still back home."

Chuck gave Loren what could only be described as a sly look before he said, "Well we're lucky that the best part of her is right here with us."

"I couldn't have put it any better."

Holly and Sandy were down in the galley making a large chicken salad for later, but as she pulled lettuce, Holly said, "Sandy, I kissed Chuck yesterday."

"I know, he told me."

"Did he tell you that it was my fault and that one kiss led to more?"

Sandy smiled and told her, "Yes, he told me everything. He said it was his fault, and in case you don't already know, you really were getting to him."

Holly stopped pulling the head of lettuce and said, "Thank you for not being mad at me."

"I'm sure that Loren told you about us too."

"Yes. Between Chuck's lessons, his kisses and his hands, I didn't have a lot of time to think about anything, but I did have a few moments when I wondered what you two were doing. He told me that it was only because of you that he didn't do more."

"Holly, I almost lost all willpower. He...he was so hard and..."

"He told me that you were on his lap and his hardness was pushing against you."

"It was, but what he couldn't know was where he was pushing was very close to my lips."

"Oh God, now did you make yourself stop?"

"I still don't know. Holly if you and Chuck happen to kiss again like you did yesterday I don't mind at all. In fact I'd like to watch you two."

"Are you sure?"

"Holly, you and Chuck have shared those deep kisses and you've had your bodies pressed together and more. I know you've studied his cock and I know that it's been hard more than soft because of you. Another kiss or two is almost the least of it now, and we aren't even getting into what goes through our minds."

"Don't you think less of me because Loren and I were just married and Chuck and I almost lost control of ourselves?"

"No. The wedding was more a formality than anything else. I would have been just like you, demanding to be married, but the ceremony was mostly the legal stamp for a life that you and Loren have been living for some time."

"I guess that is true."

"So what else is on your mind?"

Holly smiled and asked, "How do you know there is something else on my mind?"

"I catch you looking very distracted every so often, and I don't think it's always about our men."

"You're right. When I talked to Linda last night she told me that there is a potential client that seems very eager for our services. That would be great, but we're not ready for business just yet."

"What do you need to do?"

"Data entry, tons of it. We've developed some Excel forms among a lot of other techniques and we have a lot of research still to do and data from that research and then entered into our software and some of it into the Excel forms. Just time and labor intensive."

"Have you considered hiring computer majors from the college to do a lot of that? They'd work cheap and you'd have a large labor pool to draw from."

"That's so obvious I'm embarrassed I didn't think of that."

"How long have you been to the point where it's mostly the research and data work?"

"Not very long and that's why we haven't been looking for clients."

"That may be why you hadn't thought of that solution."

"That would be an amazing help and Linda could be working on that while I'm out here playing."

"You feeling a little guilty?"

"A little. I wish I didn't ever have to go home, but at the same time I should be there helping Linda."

"First things first. You'll be eye deep in work for many months to come, so enjoy what you have now while you can."

"I wish you could go home with me because I think you would be invaluable help."

"Thanks, but I like being young and retired."

"I would too, especially if I could have a boat like this."

"Let's take the guys some iced tea and see what they're up to."

The bridge was large enough for eight people comfortably, but they had developed a habit of staying close to the helm in support of the captain. "Do you know where we are?" Holly asked as they reached the two guys.