All Comments on 'Do You Prefer Doctor...or Mistress?'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Doctor is Up

The flow of the story reminds one of a hooker placing her mark on a john at an outof town convention. The fact that she used mental subliminal suggestion to bring her prey to her way of use. This has the earmarks to make a serial of stories and how she takes him to the hint of financial domination, possible humiliation and all with the stroking of sensual domination.Thanks for keeping the tenses current and the occupants vivid, hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more please

i hope that you will continue this and make it a series. i very much enjoyed the characters and the descriptions. you write very well.

vickygvickygabout 15 years ago
Yes more please

Really enjoyed this. I hope this is only chapter1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good idea for a fantasy book

The story has good pacing and lead-up. An intro that leaves a number of unanswered questions - an opening for subsequent chapters.

loveevolloveevolalmost 4 years ago

Its a hot peace of work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

story TAGS