Doctor Who: Panic Moon Rising Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

'Please, fuck me, Sander...' She tried not to sound too desperate, but a little submissive twinge rippled through her, reminded her how close she was to getting her filthy little self off the way she'd always wanted... 'I'm begging you...'

All of a sudden, his hand was at her throat, just like last time, keeping her head pinned to the wall. He leaned forward, chest pressed against her; his skin was hot and wet and fuck was it ever sexy and he was whispering in her ear...

The words made her heart almost stop.

'Say the word. Say it right,' It was a command, not a statement, and it ran down Amy's spine in a shiver. 'Even if it's just a game for now, go nuts. Show me what you're really made of.'

'Master...' Voice so low, the word almost nonexistent... but it was out there now. 'Please...'

Something very important snapped, in both of them.

'That's my girl...' He sported a sharp edged grin as he began to move, placing one hand over her mouth as he did so. 'Quiet now... That's an order.'

The tenor of the scene had changed, Amy could feel it in her bones. She wasn't entirely sure she liked it, but the thrill of fear, and anticipation and nerve shredding pleasure was addictive. She was lower now, overpowered, open and letting him dictate the pace of things to come; so far, he hadn't disappointed. He moved like he had been born to this, restraining her, gagging her with one hand as the other pinioned her wrists above her head, eyes burning into hers. Just from looking at him, she knew that daring to remove her leg from its position wrapped around him, to deny him access to her, would be a terrible idea.

But she couldn't keep herself from moaning into his hand, as he fucked her. Every thrust built up the pressure inside her, made her body sing with pleasure. So long as he kept doing that to her, she was his, in every conceivable way. Nothing else mattered; the world beyond simply faded away. This was different from what the Doctor had promised her. It was far more immediate; the Doctor had promised her the stars, but Sander promised to make her see stars...

And he was here, actually doing it.

When she looked down, she could see his muscles, taut and predatory, seeming so strong as he worked within her. She looked down further, saw between her legs for the first time, saw just how fast and hard he was spearing into her, how vulnerable she looked like that. Another pounding thrust, another jolt of pure, uncut pleasure right to her clit.

She had called him Master. Why had she done that? He hadn't even asked, she had just... wanted to. Because a Master was more likely to hold her down and do this to her, without asking. Sander was no polite Leadworth boy, that was for sure.

She wanted more... How could she want more? The pleasure coursing through her might well be a poison; one of those strange neurotoxins where you die laughing... but she was hooked. It was too much, too good. So fucking good.

Ah, to hell with it. Following the Leadworth playbook hadn't done her any good so far, maybe it was time for a little toxicity...

Amy Pond gave in.

And she came.

'M-master!' She gasped, as his hand slipped from her mouth to steady her against him, and she came. Came to pieces, came biting down on her screams. Hot, sticky arousal gushed out over him, only to mix with the warm water that was still burning countless wiry lines down her overly sensitized skin. Her legs shook, gave out... And her Master supported her.

No longer a little girl waiting in the garden for some stranger in a blue box... now a woman, falling and being caught...

They slid down the wall together, as orgasm echoed through her in waves, the crescendo of his masterpiece, reverberating through her hips like the strains of a violin fill up a concert hall. He was kissing her, swallowing her moans, tasting her orgasm through her skin, and contributing his own. Unprotected, he came inside her, the first man to do so, the heat of it sending aftershocks of pleasure arcing up and down her spin. Nothing should feel like this...

The shower was still on, water cascading over them, as they gradually came apart. Sander softened, slipped out of her, his cum leaking out in droplets after him. She twitched as he did so, lips still laid against hers, the kiss deep and invasive and... just right. Amy barely even registered when he reached up and turned one of the taps. At least, until the water changed, suddenly becoming cold. She squeaked.

Of course, she knew why he had done it almost as quickly; the chill was a shock to their lust-fogged minds. The parasite's effects receded much faster under the cold water than it had previously, and for that Amy was eternally grateful. It let her take stock of what had just happened much faster.

How had this man just walked into her life and, in the course of mere hours, knocked down all the walls Amy had built up around herself? How had he found, and made her act upon, these desires so quickly? At all?

She had pretty much resigned herself to living disappointed with her sex life; better that than giving in and being hurt. Than losing her soul to it...

Right?

'You have one more question,' Sander reminded her, standing and stepping out of the shower. Amy was grateful for the distance, frankly; it was much easier to think like this, although she did find the play of wetness over his chest to be oddly entrancing. He looked down at her, his smile hinting at so much, 'Make it a good one.'

He knew her in the future, and he could do that to her so easily... There was only one question she could possibly ask. She stood too, noting with no small measure of satisfaction that his eyes dropped to her body too, 'In the future, do you... do that to me, too? Is that how you know me?'

'Right question!' He grinned, taking a towel from the rack and holding it out for her. 'And the answer is yes.'

'I don't know how I feel about that.'

'Yeah you do. Nobody cums like that without liking it,' He seemed so confident of that fact. 'I know this place is kind of old fashioned, but there's nothing wrong with that.'

'Okay...' Amy sighed, turning off the flow of water and taking the proffered towel. 'Fine. Yes.'

'That's the spirit,' Sander said, smiling.

'Bet you can't tell me anything more about us, though,' She shot back, more than a little miffed about that. It was like the man was teasing her; setting her up for some big new info, only to pull back before telling her anything useful. Why bait her like that?

'That's about right,' He nodded.

Amy frowned. The idea of her future self was an interesting one just on its own, but a future-Amy who was with a man like Sander? Very much something she wanted to hear more about.

But more than that, she hated the idea that another alien stranger was keeping things from her. Her experiences of the last half hour confirmed his story at least; he was telling the truth, just admittedly not the whole truth. If she wanted to know the whole story, well...

She would have to stick around him.

'Can you blame me for being curious, though?' She asked and, having just recovered enough to regain her modesty, covered herself with her towel. Sander didn't seem to have any such body issues, standing- rather gloriously, she had to admit- naked without minding terribly. He did, however, notice that she was watching him intently. He grinned.

'Oh no, I'd say given what I just did to you curiosity would be the least of it,' He said. 'But foreknowledge is a dangerous thing, Amy. I can't give you specifics. But if you want to know what it was... will be like, then get dressed and come out with me.'

'What?' Amy went for her clothes, discarded carelessly in the corner. 'Like a date?'

'No, I don't do those,' Sander narrowed his eyes and stared off into the middle distance for a while. 'Why schedule time for stuff like that? Why not just live life that way? No, I think you should suit up and meet me outside. Time to introduce myself to the neighbors.'

'Why does that sound somewhat ominous to me?' Amy deadpanned, a strange feat to pull off while naked. 'Just what do you intend to do?'

'Make some noise,' He shrugged. 'I figure I've changed history enough already, so... let's just go whole hog.'

Amy stared at him, to no avail; with their sexual dalliance over, her ability to read him had spontaneously vanished. Who knew what "making some noise" meant to the future-boy? His game was unclear, but Amy was certain of one thing: she wanted in. Meeting him had stoked a fire that Leadworth had spent years trying to snuff out, something Amy had thought only the Doctor could make burn like this. For once, she could be alive the way she truly wanted to be, and be assured that someone would accept her.

... That, and he could make her tremble like nobody else. She nodded. He grinned.

'Now, if you'll excuse me,' He said, pulling on his shirt. 'I shall let myself out via the window. Come along, Pond.'

****************

On the other side of Leadworth, Gwen Cooper stared at a door, poised to knock but never quite making it. Once more, her hand makes the circuit, rising to rap her knuckles against the faded varnish of the wood, before falling limply to her side yet again. A few times, she had gone to walk away, before turning back without even reaching the end of the hallway.

The trouble was, this was something she needed to tell him. The scanner doesn't lie, or at least it never had before, and she was supposed to be a professional. Gwen Cooper, Torchwood agent. Not some blushing kid, hiding from her parents.

... Maybe she could just... selectively edit her story...

In the end, it all came down to a question of how long she wanted to spend in this dead end town; how many nights would she be willing to spend in this Hitchcock-style motel, away from Rhys?

She flinched away from that thought; at times it seemed like Torchwood as an organization was just an enormous infidelity machine. Gwen was still banking on the idea that everything she had experienced was just one big hallucination brought on by the alien presence that had certainly been there. The scanner didn't lie, but maybe, just maybe, her senses had.

After all, when she had regained consciousness, the redheaded girl had been gone...

At the very least, Gwen knew for a fact that what she had experienced hadn't come from herself. It had been a fit of madness, or... anything other than her own will; she knew what it felt like to be manipulated from outside. There was a kind of flowing, helpless tide to it, that pulled you along inexorably. It felt like drowning in sex, in a way.

She had to do it; she had to tell Jack. What had happened to her was some grade-A, legitimate alien weirdness. It had to be, because the alternative was...

'Goddamn it...' She muttered, forcing herself to knock before she backed off again. Placing her feet firmly on the ground before the door, Gwen resolved herself to stay put. Something moved on the other side, sounds playing out in odd ways just beyond the thin plywood; she wondered what it could be that Jack was doing in there, before deciding that she probably didn't want to know. Some things were better kept secret.

'Gwen?' The door swung open, Jack evidently having decided that nothing in this town could possibly be a threat, despite their mission. The hour was late and yet he was still dressed, still sporting his trademark coat, even. Not for the first time, Gwen wondered exactly how different from normal people something like Jack could be; did he even need to sleep?

Taking a deep breath, she spoke, 'I might have found something that could help us.'

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers