All Comments on 'Dominic Ch. 20'

by Truth74

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow...this is the worst story EVER written!

As I read each chapter I think, "Man, this story couldn't possibly get any worst." Yet, you just keep raising the bar with your unbelieveably stupid characters. I hope you know that you've created the dumbest heroine ever written. She's so stupid she's basically an invalid. She has no backbone, common sense, constantly is allowing people to rape her (I mean come on she is supposed to be a werewolf right?), and she has yet to make a good decision on the direction of her own life. When she finally leaves, she doesn't even have a plan and falls into the hands of some random poeple. WTF!!! I can't even name all of the character flaws and gaping plot holes in this series. At first I kept reading for the constant lulz from the ridiculous dialogne and just to see how retarded the story would get, but I just don't think I can continue anymore. I question how anyone could be even slightly turned on by the constant rape and pathetic descriptions of impersonal sex. There just isn't one redeemable character, and I just can't bring myself to finish reading this crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous