All Comments on 'Don't Piss Off Lou: She!'

by SoCalOvid

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVED IT

This LOU character must have one hell of a time ,B.O. and all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not bad

But being from Texas, I must ask. Who the HELL is Vince Evans?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good storyline

That wasn't Texas writting or even Southern Style!!!!

It was just plain dumb ... The spelling was as if some

illiterate third country non English speaking person

was trying to write in English....

coaster2coaster2almost 17 years ago
So that's what it's like in Texas.

After all those stories I heard and all those fables about "The Great State of Texas", you just shot them all down in a couple of pages.

Very funny and nicely done!

PS: Ann Coulter needs more than just eye liner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A NEW AFTERSHAVE

Hydrogen sulphide,best seller,call it H2S IF YOU LIKE

SoCalOvidSoCalOvidalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Stupid Screw-up

OOOppppps - To all UT and college football fans: I f*d up. I don't know how I slipped and called Vince Young, Vince Evens. Lou was likely whispering in my ear at the time. SORRY..brain fart

SoCalOvid

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 17 years ago
Interesting tale, like the last one.

However, I wonder about Lilith's ethics. She frowns upon the husband screwing around, but she passes off her own cheating on Lou as no big deal. Talk about double standards.

That aside, it was still a hilarious tale and worth the aches in my sides from laughing through it. I like Lou...he's something else.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 17 years ago
Besides, lol...hubby wasn't lying or failing to...

....share her, too. Though Lou may have not been her type. LOL. Was it cheatin on hubby's part? Well, he didn't deceive her about it, did he? Nor did he mind sharing her, too.

Still, like I said, it's funny. Oh, by the way, does this mean that Sven took her back? God damn! Well, at least you didn't have Lou take Lily back. I'm an Aggie fan, but I'll let that slide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Now come on yall. Ya know the only degree at UT

is underwater basket weaving at that nude swimmin hole near Austin. Ya know what a tea sipper calls an Aggie? Boss!!!! Anyway ya know the famous Texan sayin, Gig'em Ags!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really a funny story, bit twisted but funny.

Anyway any time a tea sipper needs to talk to a Aggie all they gotta say is: Boss........ You know one of the most famous Aggie jokes, its was about the community school in Austin which taught nude dippin in tha canyon and how to weave baskets. Do you know what happens when ten tea sippers move to Okieland? The average IQ of both states go up. Hell guess if one tea sipper moved to CA the average IQ of CA would have to go up ten points. Anyway it was a cute funny story, Gig 'Em Ags.

incubus666incubus666about 15 years ago
GUAPA?

Guapa? I haven't heard that word in a lotta years. Prolly since the last time I was in Texas. As a native born and raised Californio, until I escaped to Arizona, you do Texas dialog damn well. I have spent a fair amount of time in Texas. I kinda like the San Antonio area.

I thought the first Lou story was great and this one is even better.

Good work. Keep it up.

BTW Coulter needs a boob, butt and a leg job. Even without I'd take her over Hillary.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thought the first chapter was good

but nothing beats this one!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
PISSING PEOPLE OFF

shouldnt get to be a habit. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Spiced humor—the best. And haw, haw, “sand in the KY, haw haw I mean eww. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous