All Comments on 'Downtown Fun'

by MarriedFun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
if not

then he wont have to be when he goes out and finds some strange either right..if she was to continue without telling him ...then divorce the bitch as who wants to live with someone who would cheat ...at least he knows now to keep an eye on her if she dont tell him...and hey if she does tell him he can then get some strange of his own soon and then tell her

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumb

They were to comfortable, think this is the first time? Did she tell you then? No dumb shit, time to cut your loses and get rid of her. You should have walked up the the car and tapped on the window and she was bobbing and sid never come home again.

Yeah rush home dont let her know you know and realize to have a lying cheating deceiving slut living with you who willing exposes you to disease as she has her fun. Be dumb, be stupid, support her nicely and let you be a group slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Wimp

This "story" isn't even remotely interesting. Same old exhausted wimp husband stuff. All the words, scenes, and dialogue the writer used here have been used in a hundred other "stories." The other day someone voiced a suspicion that there is actually just one wimp husband writer submitting all these crappy things that they want well balanced folks to read. I'm beginning to think the suspicious guy was right. If not, there are lots of pathetic defects out there who need to make appointments with the best psychologist they can find. They, including this writer, should do it as soon as they possibly can so the years of therapy can be started immediately.

MarriedFunMarriedFunover 17 years agoAuthor
you all are brutal...

Hope my 2nd try is better for ya.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 17 years ago
Good Lord...

It's a stroke story, people – not a guide to ego preservation. As a stroke story, it's pretty good. MarriedFun, don't let these jerkoffs (so to speak) get you down.

dianaprince_73dianaprince_73over 17 years ago
It was a good story...

It was a good story and I don't usually like this category! Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmm The Wimpets Into Watching Humiliation

just love your self demeaning sick lack of self respect. They need - no - the few require male humiliation to get as excited as you seem to.

Pimping or watching your spouse with another cock while jacking off is a strong signal of freaky weirdness that begs for special help.

So all in all, a very revealing poor start in a subhuman theme for the very few sicko's into self induced male humiliation.

Are they to be your only audience? Is this wimpy watching fetish to be your theme?

Not a tough audience but like life a normal one expecting some realities and some consequence for cuckolding and sickly watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lame

MF:

One of the previous folks who commented regarded the others who didn't like your story as "jerkoffs." As he indicated for him it was a "stroke story," and that he enjoyed your tale, it would seem that "jerkoff" could be more aptly applied to him.

While I can't imagine why any husband would wish to see his wife being intimate with someone else, I realize that such folks do exist. And wanting that doesn't make them bad. But I would think that, if a couple were to pursue that fantasy, the husband would want to know a little more about the other fellow other than that he hangs around his wife's desk when she wears a short skirt.

Also, your story appears to be more about cheating than sharing a fantasy. While, as you wrote, the couple had discussed her bedding someone else, she wasn't aware of his presence when she committed the act. She wasn't sharing this moment with him. She was doing it for herself. This guy better hope that his wife doesn't develop a fantasy wherein she's a widow.

Better luck on your second try.

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Bullshit

Another piss-poor fairy tale submitted by a queer cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wey ! There like jackels..........................

Wey ! There like jackels, has anyone read anything that these psuedo literists have submitted. I may be wrong but usually these type cant type without tripping up on their own words.Its better than Ok and not over is it ?

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Using foretelling/foreshadowing in the story is upsetting.

We don't need this "preview" of action to come. Let the story tell itself without sticking in comments like, "little did I know...."

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Don’t you love the anonymous bitches whining about people who haven’t posted anything. Hypocrisy much?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous