All Comments on 'Dr. Mabuse SOI: Scott, Brenda, Beth, & Andy'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a wonderful family!

This is a dream family, so open and loving with one another. The only thing better would have been to have a son and daughter instead of two daughters. It is a special, unforgetable time when a girl sees her daddy stroke his cock and cum for the first time and it certainly lights a fire in a girl's clit that only a daddy's cock and a good clit sucking can extinguish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow Nice One

It was very good but i agree with the last comment but it couldve been just as good if the daughters went for each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Famiy-incest

Family sex is so hot. I loved seeing them in action. A father fucking his daughter while the other family members watch is so cool. He got his cock in his daughter's cunt and socked it to her. How hot is that. Made me hard. Great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSs

This story is so fucking hot, I keep coming back to it to and cumming harder each time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh, fuck me!

I left the last comment on this story in 2010 and it's still true: This story gets me so fucking wet & I cum so hard every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Hot!

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. I must have read this story at least 10 times over the last few years and it never ceases to get me wet and make me cum. I have even shared it with lovers and they feel the same as I do. I just wish the author was still writing, love his work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ooooh fuck fuck fuck YES

I left two of the above comments; this story just makes ache I cum so hard!!!

darkstar6971darkstar6971over 8 years ago
Hot

That's one hot Story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous