All Comments on 'Dr. Street'

by boo56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

I would love to find a "Doctor" like this

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Sign me up

Oh yeah. Sign me up for a medical study like this. No need for monetary compensation. I'd love to do my part to help train students. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great. Great erotic.

I think he should return for more humiliating but arousing tests.

ballhangingballhangingalmost 6 years ago

This scenario really turns me on I wonder if anywhere in the uk I can get this to come true

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my paticular case, the doctor who gave me the examination was male, but the feeling you have described during the rectal exam was very similar. His gloved finger (and later FINGERS) felt marvelous inside my virgin asshole. I admit that I was moaning and had an erection, which he calmly said was normal.. He then proceeded to put two of his fingers inside and fingered me to an orgasm....I was embarrassed, but the doctor calmly handed me a towel and told me my prostate was healthy. Thereafter I was concentually sodomized many times over the following years with a variety of partners (including both men and women).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The scenario you describe is certainly arousing. Wold be nice to continue with some more action.

boo56boo5612 months agoAuthor

I thank you all for your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userboo56@boo56
42 Followers
Literate, educated, older guy with a fairly typical libidinous streak, if the other male posters here are any indication.