Dragon Age: After the Fifth Blight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen's lips teased against the tight and toned body of the blight-queller and inch by inch, Anora made her way down Solona's body. Moving between her spread legs, Anora cast her tongue against every single part of Solona's body, tasting every bit of her skin as her ears perked up at the soft sounds escaping the 'Hero of Ferelden's' mouth. The smile on Anora's face made the licking and tasting all that much sweeter while her hands slid over her thighs. A swift smack landed on Solona's rear cheek making the Warden yelp with pleasure. Anora watched as her new mistress looked over her shoulder and to where she thought Anora was.

"Ohhhh! Do it again Anora..."

Anora giggled at the request before striking her other ass cheek. The strike was met with a soft kiss against the mark, making the Warden mage coo with pleasure. Anora brushed her tongue against the strike mark and then slowly brought her tongue back in. Her fingers explored the skin of her new lover as her tongue started to move down towards Solona's dripping wet core.

"I'm going to enjoy this my dear Lona."

"You are?" Solona asked, her vision still obscured by the blindfold. Her head was turned towards the general direction of the Queen but her question was cut short by a long drawn out moan from the Warden mage. The Queen's tongue had slid inside of the 'Hero of Ferelden' and was tasting the arousal that was leaking in copious amounts from her. Anora's hands held onto the top of Solona's thighs, keeping the dark-skinned woman in place as she started to lick at her.

Solona was in bliss and she could feel the blush creeping across her face as Anora started to taste her. Maker, she felt truly divine and her tongue inside of her was hitting her better than a damned lyrium potion after her harrowing. The way Anora was touching her as well sent shivers down the Warden mage's spine. The fact that her eyes were temporarily blinded only made her excitement start to build inside of the young Warden. Her hands bunched at the bedsheets beneath her and sweat started to drip off of her brow, pooling beneath her as her orgasm started to build again.

Anora's hands were curled intensely around Solona's thighs and kept her new lover closer and closer to her and her probing tongue. The sounds of Anora licking at Solona filled the royal chambers and were only matched by Solona's cries of pleasure and the Queen's name on her lips. Anora dipped her tongue inside and curled it, hitting much more of the lovely spots inside of Solona, and then as the Warden mage's toes curled, Anora brushed her right index finger against the mage's clit and sent the poor woman into an orgasmic frenzy. Solona's back arched and she exploded, dousing the Queen's face in cum and then collapsing face first on the sheets, her head smacking against the duvet of the bed with a soft 'thump'. She continued to pant out Anora's name as the Queen continued to lick up some of the wet fluids dripping off of her.

Solona let out a slight giggle before lifting her head when Anora left her legs. The Queen's fingertips trailed along the skin of the Warden before gliding along her shoulder blades and up to the blindfold. Her finger found the knot and it was undone almost as quickly as it had been tied up. When Anora's eyes met hers, Solona's face softened and she moved up for a kiss. Her arms wrapped around Anora's waist and pulled her new lover down into a passionate embrace. Their arms became a tangled mess and their lips crashed against each others, Solona didn't mind the taste of her own arousal as she was busy with kissing her new lover.

"That was... Quite the thank you." Solona said, finally breaking the kissing.

"Only the best for the 'Hero of Ferelden' my dear Lona."

"I love it when you call me that." Solona said, her hands dancing along the pale skin of the Queen of Ferelden.

"Well... Perhaps I won't call you it any more? You may need to punish me for being such a neglectful lover?" Anora asked, her fingers cupping Solona's chin and kissing her forehead softly.

"And how should I punish you? A night in the stocks?"

"Only if you get to lock me up..." Anora responded and was quickly met with another deep kiss, Solona massaging her breasts through the fabric of the slip. Anora cooed with delight and wanted to strip the piece of clothing off of her so that her new lover could treat her the same to her as Anora had just done. However, their passionate moment was quickly ruined by a swift and special knock on the door.

"Your highness? A letter for the hero."

Anora sighed and looked down at the blight-queller. "Duty calls I suppose?" The Queen asked, pressing her lips against Solona's forehead as she nodded. "Just slide it under the door Orianna!"

As if on cue, the letter rolled under the door and landed just by the large round rug. Anora stepped off of the bed and scooped up the parchment, passing it to the Warden who was busy staring at the Queen. Solona took it from her and quickly read the letter over, her eyes steeling at what must have been her new orders.

"You're leaving Ferelden?" Anora asked, worry in her voice, scared of the fact that she might lose her latest mistress.Solona looked up at the Queen and smiled shaking her head.

"Not quite. Just leaving Denerim. I'm to go to the arling of Amaranthine to take over as Warden-Commander of an old Warden base called..." Solona looked at the letter before speaking again. "Vigil's Keep."

"Amaranthine isn't too far away... A three hour ride on horseback."

"Planning a visit are we your highness?" Solona teased, her legs spreading slightly as the letter was dropped to the floor.

"I may just be my dear Solona." Anora said with a wicked grin. "Oh dear, I said the wrong name! Whatever will the big, bad hero of Ferelden do to punish me!?"

"I can think of a few things..."

- END -

12