Dreamtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea of what she had said as the instant translation system had failed to work. But judging timbre and cadence of the words, and the gasp of shock from Akako who was still lying beside us, I can only guess that it was the kind of language that no nice polite Japanese lady should know, let alone give utterance to.

The moment past, the nature of Hanako's movements changed. As I remained raised and braced up from the bed Hanako sought to milk from me with her pussy every drop of my spunk that I could deliver to her. I managed to give her three more strong spurts and a dribble before I collapsed back to the bed. She, still firmly clamped to me, fell on my chest and we cuddled kissed and caressed until my spent and wilting cock slipped from inside her.

Spent and exhausted we rearranged ourselves, me lying in the centre of the bed with Hanako and Akako on either side of me. Isamu reappeared; she crawled up from the bottom of the bed, and positioned her self over my legs. With delicate strokes of her tongue she proceeded to clean and sooth my happy and well-used cock. I am sure I could hear her purring like a cat as she continued to lap at me and I drifted off to sleep. Or...

I awoke and the room was dark, lit only by the dwindling twilight and the dull glow of the two LCD screens in front of me which had gone into screen-saver mode and were showing the animated Windows® logo that was set as default. I was sprawled back in my chair legs apart, with my old green robe hanging loosely at my sides.

My hands were in my lap and grasped lightly between my fingers was the fullest, hardest erection that I had enjoyed in many a day. I was about to take full pleasure in this unusual occurrence when another and more urgent need grabbed my attention. As well as the pressure from my bladder I became aware of the cat rubbing herself against my legs and mewling at me.

"Damn it!" I said, hauling my self from my chair. "I need to pee!"

Having evicted the cat and reliving myself of that nagging pressure but sadly no longer erect, I returned to my desk. I nudged the mouse to reactivate the screens expecting to find the browser windows still open that were there when I had fallen asleep. But no, the word processor program was open and not to the blank empty page that I had abandoned this morning.

To be continued.