Driven to the Edge

Story Info
Have some fun in the car with him.
1.4k words
4.5
25.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a lovely fan...

The low drone of the tires on the highway and the warm sunshine make me drowsy as I drive us through the country. The music is playing softly on the radio and I tap the rhythm on the steering wheel with my fingertips. Reaching for my drink in the cup-holder of the center console, I glance over at you. You're sitting up in the passenger seat with your feet pulled up, hugging your knees to your chest. You look like you're daydreaming, sitting there staring out the window as the scenery flies by. I take a drink from the plastic bottle and put it back in the console. The condensation from the bottle drips onto my fingers and with an evil grin, I flick my fingers at you; spraying your cheek with cool water.

Your head spins around and you give me that what-the-hell-are-you-doing look and lean over to punch me in the shoulder. I act hurt and reach over again, this time pinching your side. For the next mile, we trade pinches and playful punches. Just when you lean over the center console and try to wrestle with me, I reach up with my free hand and squeeze your right breast. All of a sudden, you are stopped in your tracks. You just look at me, my hand softly massaging your breast, a smile slowly spreading across your face.

You reach down and cover my hand with your own. A soft moan escapes you as my fingertips pinch your nipple through your shirt. Gently, you take my hand off you and lift it up. That evil smile gets bigger when you extend one of my fingers and direct it towards your mouth. I somehow manage to keep one eye on the road as you use the tip of my index finger to trace your plump, pink lips. It looks so sexy to me when you flick your tongue out and lick it up and down before closing your lips around it and sliding my lucky finger in and out of your wonderful mouth. Your cheeks suck in as you take my finger deeper into your wet mouth. The sight of this masterful lipwork makes me excited and I shift a little in my seat.

Still holding my free hand near your mouth with one hand, your other hand reaches out to rest on my thigh. My eyes widen and I can't help but rev the engine a little, making us speed down the road a little faster. With a little pop, you let me have my hand back and put both of your cute hands on my thigh. I try to pay attention to the road as you scoot closer to me and lean in to kiss my neck and blow against my ear. I can't help but chuckle as you pepper my face and neck with light kisses. The chuckle then turns into a moan as your hands slide up my leg to rub the bulge in my lap.

You give me one last kiss on the cheek before dropping your head lower. I can look over your wavy crown of gorgeous locks to see the road as your hands massage my hardening cock through my jeans. The buckle of my belt is quickly undone and the zipper purrs as it slides down. By this time, my cock is rock-hard and straining against my boxers.

I gasp when you pull my boxers down and pull my throbbing cock out. I lift my hips up a little to let you tug them farther down. As I settle back down, your hand grasps the base of my shaft. You slowly pump the smooth shaft up and down with your delicate fingertips. All I can see is the gray highway stretching out and your head hovering over my lap as you stroke me into heaven.

We almost become highway fatalities when your mouth closes around the head of my cock. I moan loudly and my body shakes, making the car weave a little. You don't seem to notice at all. You just keep bobbing your head up and down, sliding my hard cock in and out of your delicious mouth. I bite my lip and put one hand on the back of your neck as you suck me. Oh yes! Wow, you make me feel so good. Your mouth taking me deeper while one hand strokes my shaft and the other teases my balls. I can't believe you are doing this while I'm driving.

I slide my hand from the back of your neck down your back and over your sexy ass. I give each cheek a firm squeeze and then reach around and start to rub your pussy through your light, cotton pants. When you moan around my cock, the vibrations make my toes curl and my eyes squeeze shut. Oh, baby, this is getting a little crazy.

I'm having trouble thinking, not to mention driving, as the sounds of your moans and the slurping noises of your lips resonate in my ears. Spying a turnoff, I direct the car off the highway and onto a side street. You never stop moving your sweet lips up and down my cock as I drive off onto a dirt path and into a little grove of trees. I only then take my hand away from your warming pussy to reach under you and shift the car into park.

Finally able to react properly, I return my right hand to your ass and pussy and use my left to stroke your hair as you take me deeper into your mouth. My hips arch up as you suck my throbbing shaft. We're both moaning and incredibly horny now.

Suddenly, you lift your head and rock back into your seat. My throbbing cock stands straight up, still glistening with your saliva and my precum. I can't help but stroke it gently as I look over at you. With desire in your eyes, you reach down and push your pants and panties over your hips. Twisting and turning, you push them down your legs. Frustrated, you kick off your shoes so you can get your pants all the way off.

Wearing only a t-shirt and white ankle socks, you crawl over the center console and into my lap. I quickly scoot the seat all the way back and recline it. You look so sexy to me as you throw your leg over me and straddle my hips. Brushing my hand away, you grip my hard shaft and guide it to your wet pussy. With the swollen head between your slick lips, you lower your body down, sliding me inch by inch inside you. MMMmmm, you sexy thing!

We are both startled when your ass sinks all the way down on me and slaps against the steering wheel, making the horn blow. Uncontrollable chuckles come from both of us as our eyes meet and we both smile. I reach up and grab your hips, pulling you down on me and scooting your sexy ass away from the horn.

With moans and whimpers, you start to bounce up and down on me. You're so horny and excited that my cock slides deep inside your wet pussy so easily. It feels so good, your tight muscles gripping my shaft as you ride me. I watch with a smile on my face as you run your hands up and down your body, massaging your swaying breasts and rubbing your clit.

I push my hips up to meet you, thrusting my hard cock deeper inside you. Harder and faster, we fuck. Your ass slaps against my thighs as you bounce on me. I hold your hips, trying to keep you from flying off me. Yes, sexy, ride me.

The pressure is building and I moan and grunt, grinding up into you. You're biting your bottom lip and your hair is whipping around as you fuck me faster and faster. Oh baby! Oh yes! I can't take it much more.

Suddenly, you push down as hard as you can and sink my cock deep inside you. You scream with pleasure and I can feel your muscles contract and spasm around my shaft. That's all I can take. Your orgasm triggers mine and I explode inside you. My cock erupts and I cum like a geyser inside you. Oh yessss, Oh baby! We both moan and gasp and shake our way through the earthquake of pleasure.

Exhausted and overwhelmed, you flop your body down flat against mine. I gently wrap my arms around you, feeling your soft sexy form against my chest. Our hearts pound together and your cheek rests against my neck. After a long moment of silence, I tilt my head and kiss your cheek.

"Dollface, you are something else."