All Comments on 'Duality'

by LenNeal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow lot a hate here not much erotic coupling

What was all that about? It just sounds bitter and pretty hateful of both men and women. Did someone get pissed off or dumped?

DocCISDocCISover 13 years ago
Wow...just...wow...

Agree with the hate...somebody is pissed off...

LenNealLenNealover 13 years agoAuthor
Actually, no.

This piece in fact has nothing to do with me. It's a result of a conversation years ago with a friend, who I'll describe as a 'professional sex worker'.

After a while her sexual life took on a corrosive aspect, where she liked sexuality with men but had near-total contempt for them/us. I turned down an evening with her, knowing that while she liked me, if I had sex with her, she'd hate me for it.

She regarded me, as a friend, as a valuable person; if I'd had sex with her, it would have weakened me in her perception. So I didn't do it.

Interestingly, she both respected and hated me for that decision, and disliked that, while I made a personal decision to not fall into a 'stick-my dick-in' trap, she was insulted that I refused to fuck her.

Things, sex, sexuality, are much more complex than most people like to think.

If you'd read my profile, I didn't say I wrote erotic couplings: I said I wrote some material involving or concerning human sexuality, and this was as good a place to put it as any.

Sorry for any confusion, but this piece has nothing to do with anyone 'getting dumped'; it's an exploration of a mentality.

Thank you so much for comments! It's very, very valuable and important to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous