ECW First Cum Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers

"Yeah suck that cock Layla suck that dirty girl cock," Kelly taunts staring right down into Layla's upset face, "You think I'm the biggest cock sucker in the WWE well I clearly got nothing on you girl."

The blonde thrusts forward jabbing the head of her plastic cock right down into Layla's throat brushing the very back of it making Layla's gag reflex work as she struggles for air. She keeps her hips moving pumping back and forth clearly enjoying fucking Layla's sexy mouth feeling all the saliva building up on her strap on. Tears begin to form in Layla's eyes as she feels the fake cock fucking her mouth and fans all over the world are getting the perfect fantasy picture of Layla giving head. Through her ruined make up Layla looks up into the tanned blonde face of the mystery woman who has probably cost her this match still wondering who the hell she is. The blonde grins back thrusting forward a little harder changing the shape of Layla's mouth as she fights hard to control the thick plastic shaft fucking her mouth.

"Oh I see your wondering who is this smoking hot girl that is dominating and making you her slutty cock sucking bitch," Kelly says nearly mind reading the peril and confusion on face fucked Layla's expression.

"This slut is my BBF Tiffany," Kelly says kneeling down grabbing Layla's jaw keeping her head steady as Tiffany smiles at her name mentioned moving forward fucking Layla's sexy mouth.

"She has just been signed to the WWE as assistant general manager to ECW GM Teddy Long," Kelly says with glee, "She made this match a First Cum match, she made Brooke come back as referee and most of all she wanted to be part of this match fucking you right in your slutty little face."

Layla groans with a mouth full of fake cock as she realizes she has been set up from the start. Kelly has had someone on the inside pulling the strings exposing Layla to this horribly embarrassing situation. Her mouth is stretching around the strap on as her eyes turn sideways looking Kelly in the eyes wondering how she could have been so fooled by the little blonde bimbo, tricked to a point where she will probably be made to cum on worldwide television. Trish and Lita did this match then both retired in the same year due to the embarrassment and never ending talk about the match driving them to quit pursuing other things now Layla finds herself trapped in the same position.

"So enjoy yourself Layla I have been waiting for this day for so long I know all the talk about me backstage and I know how much of it has been made up by you so now revenge sweet revenge is mine for you Layla it's going to feel so good too," Kelly smiles an almost evil grin as she lies down to the mat.

Kelly has fooled everyone that sweet little innocent blonde act seems to have been hiding an evil lesbian sex loving slut. Much like when Batman takes of the mask everyone stares at the real Kelly Kelly wondering if they like this blonde revenge searching genius or not. Layla grunts trying to look and see where Kelly went but Tiffany bucks her hips forward again slamming the whole 7 inches down Layla's mouth making her choke. Tiffany still has a big smile on her face as she holds onto Layla's dark hair fucking her face like a guy in a porno movie. On her back Kelly pulls apart Layla's kneeling legs sliding right between them looking right up at her former friend's dripping pussy. Layla feels Kelly's hot breath on her cunt making her squeak in fear trying to move but Tiffany's plastic cock works as a very good pacifier keeping her still and kneeling. Kelly lifts her head up thrusting her tongue once more right between Layla's pussy lips slamming deep inside her. Layla groans out of anger and sexual frustration as once again Kelly's talented tongue is in her pussy and even though cumming is the very last thing she wants to do Layla can feel her resolve weakening. Tiffany rocks back feeling Layla's drooling and spit staining the shiny plastic of her brand new strap on that she bought with Kelly earlier in the week.

Kelly is so thankful that Tiffany showed up when she did as she knew she was seconds away from cumming. She is now healed up breathing fine as Layla more or less helpless Kelly can finally succeed in finishing the plan she thought of many months ago. Tiffany is more than Kelly's friend but is Kelly's fuck bunny too, fittingly she is an ex Playboy bunny but the girls have been friends for a long time with Tiffany was Kelly's first lesbian fuck. She came up with the idea of getting Layla back for making Kelly into nothing more than a dumb blonde dancer then lying to everyone backstage about what a slutty tramp she was. Kelly is a tramp but she fucks far more girls than boys so the idea she is a cock slut when she would much rather prefer some hot wet pussy upset Kelly deeply. She twists and drives her tongue deeper into Layla's pussy feeling the Diva's pre cum flowing down into her mouth giving Kelly such a thrill tasting another Diva's juices. Being sexually attacked by two Divas is driving Layla nuts as she feels so horny yet is so disgusted at being so horny while being teased by these two evil blondes. Tiffany groans loudly pushing her hips forward digging her strap on right into the roof of Layla's throat making the British born Diva choke on her thick plastic cock. Kelly's tongue licks right across Layla's wet pussy lips almost sucking the juices off them as she moves her tongue back inside Layla. She is no lesbian but these two bitches are experienced and her poor overworked body doesn't know the difference.

Layla's whole body is rocking around as she is being fucked by two Divas, two of her holes filled and being sexually attacked while she is trapped on her knees with little choice but to take it. The fans are all on their feet in the packed out arena watching and cheering on Tiffany as she fucks Layla's sexy mouth while Kelly is between her rival's legs eating out her pussy. Kelly tilts her head up allowing her to drive her tongue deeper into Layla's wet pussy. She swirls her tongue around inside her collecting a lot of Layla's pre cum on her tongue. Layla shivers feeling Kelly's tongue deep inside her pussy and she can feel her sensitive inner pussy walls starting to react to Kelly's hot wet tongue brushing against them. She tries to move away again but Tiffany still has a firm grip on her long dark hair roughly plunging her strap on deeper nearly blocking off Layla's throat making her gag. Tears form in Layla's eyes as Tiffany pulls her sticky spit covered strap on all the way out of Layla's mouth allowing her a few seconds of air before shoving it back inside her mouth once more. Layla is being sexually used and teased by these two hot blondes pounding, licking and driving her already sweaty body into an even bigger burst of heat and horniness. She groans with Kelly's tongue shoved deeper inside her pussy really eating her out now and it is taking all of Layla's inner strength not to start rocking her hips back against Kelly's probing tongue.

Kelly's tongue isn't holding back pushing in hard and Layla can feel her naked body caked in sweat. In front of the world she is being abused, dominated and worst of all her body is reacting to and enjoying this lesbian fucking. Layla groans onto Tiffany's fake cock rocking her hips back grinding her dripping wet pussy into Kelly's tongue. Kelly feels her rival finally breaking down giving in to her so she attacks even harder flicking her tongue around inside Layla's cunt. Layla's juices flow more as Kelly's tongue pistons into her wet pussy really eating Layla out as Tiffany eases up on the face fucking. Layla is starting to bounce up and down on Kelly's face with the blonde driving her tongue in hard. She is moaning as eats her ex best friend out knowing how hot and horny this scene must look to millions of WWE fans worldwide. Layla moans loudly on the plastic cock in her mouth as she can feel her orgasm building up, even though cumming to her rival is deeply humiliating and it could ruin her career she doesn't think that all. Layla knows is she needs to cum badly as Kelly's tongue snakes out of Layla's pussy teasing it across her soaking wet pussy lips letting Layla's juices trickle down into Kelly's open mouth. Kelly loves the taste of girl cum and Layla's cum is so sweet and unwillingly given just turns the blonde on more. Layla closes her eyes her struggling body finally giving over to the building pleasure inside her as Tiffany sees the change on Layla's face pulling back.

"MMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Layla groans breathing in hard drool dribbling down her chin as she tilts her head back.

"That's it Kelly do it lick your bitch's pussy the little tramp wants to cum so bad," Tiffany says leaning back against the ropes watching her blonde lover eating out Layla's shaved pussy.

Kelly pushes her tongue in curling it inside Layla's pussy tasting her juices teasing on her grinding pussy. Poor Layla howls with pleasure again knowing pictures and videos of her naked riding on Kelly's face like a porn star will be pasted online for years to come. She moans reaching her hands up grabbing her own large breasts squeezing them as Kelly's tongue takes her well pleasured pussy past its limits. She is getting so wet from Kelly's tongue Layla hasn't felt so hard and horny in a long time. Very horny Layla howls rocking back rubbing back against Kelly's face not thinking about anything now other than the pleasure Kelly's amazing tongue is giving her.

"UHHHHHHH OHHHH OHHH OHHHHHHH I'M CUMMING FUCK I'M CUMMING," Layla screams leaning back coming into a massive orgasm right on top of Kelly's mouth.

The blonde doesn't stop instead Kelly excitedly licks at Layla's pussy tasting her juices as she cums. Layla's juices flow down as Kelly just leaves her mouth open letting Layla's cum cascade down drinking up her rival's defeat. Layla's whole body shakes as Kelly induces a massive orgasm from her keeping her moaning and groaning. Kelly's tongue laps at her pussy a couple of times between taking big gulps of cum as Layla's pussy just explodes with juices. Tiffany stands watching with glee as Kelly licks her rival clean now swallowing all her dirty messy cum. Layla is getting light headed still cumming for a good few seconds before she finally feels her body stop and tired out she falls sideways. She hits the mat hard on her side curling up into a ball still shaking from the amazing lesbian pleasure she was just given. Kelly sits up cum all over her mouth staining her lipstick but she has a big grin on her face. The whole crowd is roaring as the bell rings with Brooke looking confused but is on her feet doing her job calling for the bell. The fans are going crazy having just watched Kelly licking out Layla then making her cum so hard. Layla's porn like moans and groans will be stuck in a lot of fan's minds forever as they were so needy and erotically charged. Layla is curled up on the mat shivering still with cum flowing down staining the inside of her thighs. Kelly is back up on her feet grinning with her spunk covered face at having her plan finally come perfectly to fruition.

Tiffany walks over taking her best friend by the hand giving her a slight hug so as not to impale her with the big strap on hanging between her legs. Kelly smiles at Tiffany looking her right in the eyes leaning forward to give the sexy blonde a kiss on the lips trading some of Layla's pussy juices. Licking her friend's lips clean as Tiffany grins too having a taste of Layla Kelly's rival who is now a beaten and humiliated wreck. Brooke looks uncomfortable as she walks over grabbing Kelly's wrist looking to quickly lift the blonde girl's hand in the air declaring her the victor. Brooke feels like she has just been a pawn in this match with Kelly and the mystery blonde Tiffany so she doesn't want any part in their plan. She also feels in front of these two lesbian predators that she is a little exposed in her slutty referee outfit. She lifts Kelly's hand high then looks to turn and get away but Kelly still has hold of her wrist pulling Brooke over in-between her and Tiffany. Completely straight Brooke feels uncomfortable having just watched some clearly planned two on one fetish like lesbian sex and is now even more uncomfortable at the way these two blondes are staring at her. Tiffany and Kelly are both looking up and down Brooke's sexy curvy body making Brooke feel like a piece of meat under the glare of these two sexual lionesses. She steps back looking to get away but now Tiffany grabs hold of her other arm keeping Brooke between them. Brooke is scared now and makes no hiding of the fact she is trying to pull out of their grip to run away.

"Awww hey where are you going Brooke?" Kelly asks, "Don't you want to stay and have a little victory celebration with us?"

Kelly's utter confidence and relaxed teasing tone scares Brooke more as she worries she will suffer the same on screen fucking fate Layla just suffered.

"Please Kelly you girls have had your fun with Layla please let me go I don't wanna be fucked on camera," Brooke squeaks meekly.

The blonde bombshells both laugh, "Please Brooke babe you have been begging for a good fucking since you came out here," Tiffany laughs.

"Yeah Brooke you couldn't wait to get your big ass out and sexily rub it in Layla's face could you?" Kelly says stepping closer towards Brooke her lips nearly touching Brooke's cheek.

"Come on girls no it's not like that I did that for all the guys in the audience, I'm not a lesbian," Brooke says shaking on the spot clearly in awe of the openness and the sexual prowess of the two blondes.

"Oh we think you are Brooke and if nothing else you are so sexy," Tiffany says biting her painted red lips moving her free hand placing it on Brooke's exposed mid-section, "I saw backstage how much you loved Kelly touching your big tits you are begging for more lesbian loving."

Brooke shivers again pulling her hands up trying to get away but Tiffany and Kelly easily haul Brooke down to the mat. They flip Brooke over so she is flat out on her back with her sneakers quickly pulled off her bare feet. Brooke struggles and screams trying to pull herself up off the mat with Tiffany and Kelly pinning her down. One of Tiffany's hands is already all over Brooke's exposed mid-section sliding along her belly as Kelly drops a hand down on Brooke's boob squeezing it though her referee's shirt making Brooke yelp.

"No please don't do this please not in front of everyone please," Brooke begs not wanting the same humiliating live sex show performance that Layla suffered.

Tiffany and Kelly ignore her loud begs as Tiffany's hand moves up Brooke's shirt brushing the bottom of her bra covered breasts. Brooke shivers as she is being groped as she feels her D cup breasts being teased and rubbed by feminine hands. Kelly and Tiffany are leaning over her both with big smiles on their faces as their hands brush against Brooke's breasts. Brooke groans trying to roll away but she can't get away and her situation is made worse when Kelly grabs the top of her shirt pulling it down hard tearing the black and white striped top. Tiffany licks her lips as Brooke's black bra covered cleavage comes into view before she helps Kelly rip and tear at the rest of Brooke's referee top.

"Stop please you can't do this to me please," Brooke wails trying to pull away but stops once a hand of Kelly's and Tiffany each grab one of her breasts each squeezing hard.

Kelly and Tiffany rub and play with Brooke's big tits rubbing them though her bra tracing their fingertips across her large tanned cleavage. Brooke stiffens up at the blonde's light almost feathery touches across her soft skin. She sees Tiffany's dark red painted fingernails sliding across her tits before taking her boobs in both hands giving them a loving squeeze. Brooke struggles to stop a light moan escaping as Kelly is rubbing the underside of her breasts though her tight black bra. The two girl's touches are so light and loving very unlike the rough almost painful groping Brooke normally feels her tits getting from men. This soft approach has caught her off guard and much like Layla she has never been with a woman before so is finding out how erotic it is to have another woman intimately touch her. Tiffany and Kelly's hands feel so good on Brooke's skin; she can feel goose bumps forming on her arms as she is trying hard not to let a gasp of pleasure come from her open mouth. Kelly's hands slide up and start pulling one of the bra straps down from Brooke's shoulder. Brooke struggles a little again until Tiffany moves her hand under one of Brooke's bra cup taking a firm grasp of her bare tit skin for the first time.

With Tiffany's hand moving inside her bra feeling up her boob Brooke can only gasp and hope the cameras are not pointing at her. Kelly leans over pulling Brooke's other bra strap down her arm as Tiffany pulls free her hand helping Kelly grab hold of the front of the bra. Brooke looks up at both of them begging with her eyes but that doesn't stop the naughty blondes who rip Brooke's bra clean off her body to a massive ovation from the sell-out crowd. Brooke groans in horror trying to wrap her arms back around her big naked boobs but Kelly and Tiffany are quick to pin her arms to the side leaving the former model's ample chest exposed for all to see. Brooke whines as her fully tanned big tits are visible to everyone now and multiple cameras around the arena are recording her bare tits. Tiffany moves a hand onto Brooke's darker pink nipple pulling at her near inch long nipple squeezing it in her fingers trying to make it fully hard. Kelly leans her head down too kissing Brooke bare tit skin feeling her former friend shake with embarrassment. Kelly plants kisses all over Brooke's soft tits as Tiffany leans over her playing with Brooke's nipples twisting them gently. Brooke moans helpless to this two girl assault on her big breasts as she looks over at Layla wondering if she will help her but Layla is still curled up in a ball moaning softly. Pleasure streaks though Brooke's body as she has never had her tits played with like this before and her body is reacting favourably to them.

Tiffany pulls and teases Brooke's large pink nipples till they are fully hard then she leaves them for Kelly to work her amazing tongue over them. Brooke moans as Kelly's tongue teases her erect nipples sliding all the way round the base of them then up licking the very tips of her nipples. Like Layla before her Brooke can't help but get turned on by Kelly's tongue as the little blonde's pink tongue feels so good sliding around her hard nipples. Tiffany moves down Brooke's body rubbing her toned belly then around the waistband of her shorts. Kelly lets one of Brooke's nipples go into her mouth and the rumoured backstage cock sucker starts to suck on Brooke's nipple. Brooke moans loudly as Kelly sucks on her nipple she can feel the blonde's soft lips rubbing up and down her sensitive nipple. Tiffany's soft hands are now on Brooke's thighs rubbing her tanned skin sliding her finger tips inches in front of Brooke's booty shorts. Brooke shivers rocking from side to side on the ring mat trying to imagine this isn't happening to her. The arena watches on amazed and cheering as from seeing just one girl cumming they seem to be getting a whole Playboy channel style lesbian orgy. All are amazed that Kelly is a lesbian but all love the fact she clearly has a hot blonde lover and she is going to sexually pleasure other Divas. The web is already alive with shots and talk of Layla's tongue fucking then huge body shaking orgasm. From the looks of action in the ring the ex-bikini model Brooke looks to be the next player in the lesbian orgy.

"Please stop please no more please," Brooke begs starting to blush, a heat rises between her legs reacting to Kelly's sucking and Tiffany's groping.

wwekiller
wwekiller
199 Followers
1...34567...9