ECW First Cum Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers

"Awwww your no fun Brooke we wanna do so many things to you," Tiffany says slapping her strap on down against Brooke's thigh making her jump and her flesh jiggle.

"No I don't want to you can't make me AHHHHHHHHH," Brooke screams as Kelly stops sucking biting down slightly on Brooke's nipple sinking her hard white teeth in.

Tiffany laughs as she can see Kelly's teeth clamped down on Brooke's nipple lightly biting down pulling it from side to side. She places her own hands on Brooke's shorts yanking them down exposing the top of her black thong making Tiffany giggle thinking how good Brooke's ass looked in that thong when she watched her deliver that stinkface on a monitor backstage. Brooke can feel her tight shorts being pulled down as Kelly moves to sucking and lightly biting her other nipple leaving one covered in spit and slight teeth marks. Kelly's hands grab the bottom of Brooke's breasts giving them a hard squeeze as she sucks hard on Brooke's nipple teasing her tongue around every inch of the ex-model's rock hard nipple. Tiffany lowers Brooke's shorts down more fully showing off her choice of underwear and Tiffany can already see the crotch of the panties is slightly damp. Unable to resist Tiffany runs a finger along Brooke's clothed pussy bringing a back arching moan from the brunette. Kelly hears this and lifts her head up off sucking Brooke's nipple to see what could have made the straight Brooke moan like she loves this blonde lesbian love feast.

"MMMM Kelly this little slut is so wet already," Tiffany moans running her finger up and down Brooke's wet slit again getting another loud groan from the brunette.

Kelly moves a little away from Brooke's spit covered nipples and bare boobs to watch Tiffany rubbing her finger against Brooke's thong covered pussy. Tiffany lifts her middle finger adding it to her index finger rubbing them up against Brooke's wet pussy. Brooke shivers groaning loudly as Tiffany has her fingers pressed right up against her pussy her tiny thong offering little protection as Tiffany intimately rubs her. Two small thin fingers are pressed into Brooke's pussy rubbing hard making more juices leak from her pussy staining the front of Brooke's thong. Kelly sits close to Brooke's stomach still pinning the young girl down as she watches Tiffany go to work. Tiffany is pressing her fingers right into Brooke's mound rubbing her fingers quickly against Brooke's wet pussy. Brooke chews her bottom lip trying not to let out a sexual moan as Tiffany's two fingers stroke her wet pussy slowly teasing her. Her ass grinds against the ring mat as she shifts from side to side with Brooke trying her hardest not to enjoy Tiffany's rubbing fingers. It is so hard as Tiffany's fingers are so talented and feel so good rubbing Brooke's pussy making her wet.

Though her thong Brooke can feel her pussy being pleasured by Tiffany's amazing fingers and from hating the very thought of the blondes touching her Brooke now finds herself arching her hips up to feel more of Tiffany's fingers. Kelly laughs watching Brooke lift her hips up off the ground to press into Tiffany's rubbing fingers. Tiffany rubs her two fingers hard into Brooke's pussy making the front of her thong get wetter soaking the tiny strip of material covering her. Brooke groans as her body starts shaking lying flat out on the mat having her wet pussy pleasured with Kelly moves up to grabs Brooke's big boobs once more. Squeezing her D cups Kelly grins as Brooke moans loudly again only sounding upset when Tiffany moves her hands away from her pussy. Tiffany grabs Brooke's shorts pulling them down further bringing them past Brooke's knees letting them go all the way down to her feet. Kelly squeezes Brooke's tits hard looking into Brooke's eyes seeing the sexy looking brunette breaking down in front of her hating the lesbian experience but unable to deny the pleasure she has been given.

"Do you want us to make you cum Brooke?" Kelly asks sweetly making Brooke bite her lip out of nervousness.

Brooke thinks about it for a few seconds feeling Kelly's hands softly crushing her breasts rubbing them lightly making her skin tingle. Finally Brooke nods her head hearing the massive cheers from the crowd as a couple of WWE cameras captured her moment of submission for the world to see. Kelly grins at knowing how weak and easy to control Brooke is so willing for some lesbian action. If it was down to her she wouldn't have Brooke at all but Tiffany had declared an interest in fucking Brooke's sexy body especially that big thick ass. Rubbing her hands all over Brooke's boobs Kelly squashes both of Brooke's big tits together seeing how excited Brooke is at being touched in such a soft sexual manner. Tiffany has now grabbed Brooke's slightly damp thong peeling the damp cloth down Brooke's hips exposing her bare pussy. Her pussy lips are shining wet with her own leaking juices as Tiffany yanks her thong down then presses two fingers up against her slit. Brooke groans loudly as for the first time Tiffany touches her bare pussy sending a jolt of electricity though her. Tiffany presses her two fingers into Brooke's private area hard sliding her finger tips up and down her wet pussy lips rubbing Brooke's own juices around. Brooke closes her eyes moaning forgetting she is in the middle of the ring being played with on live TV.

Naked and lying in the middle of a wrestling ring isn't the best time to have your first lesbian experience but Brooke doesn't care anymore. Her body has betrayed her and her mind has slowly slipped into submission alongside her. Kelly rubs Brooke's tits a little harder, her own bare pussy leaking juices out onto Brooke's stomach as she sits on her ex dance partner's body playing with her breasts. Tiffany moves her fingers up and down Brooke's wet slit rubbing her finger tips against the side of her pussy slowly teasing the brunette. Brooke moans again closing her eyes trying to block out the idea of millions of men and woman around the world getting a thrill from watching her being played with like a sex toy. Kelly squeezes Brooke's boobs hard and the curvy brunette gives in completely stopping her mental battle not to moan giving the blondes and the watching crowd the satisfaction of seeing her beaten then acting like the trampy hoe Layla is. Lying flat out Brooke is totally exposed to the two sexual strong blondes letting them run their hands all over her naked body turning her on with each touch. She moans when Kelly rubs her big boobs slowly rubbing and moulding her large D cups as Tiffany's fingers lightly dance over her pussy lips.

"MMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHH GOD OHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Brooke moans her mouth open wide as Tiffany just teasingly pushed the tips of her fingers inside her pussy.

Tiffany can't help but laugh pulling her fingertips out watching Brooke's hips shake moving around looking for some stimulation for her soaking wet pussy. She eases her fingers in again drawing another deep moan from Brooke as she slides her fingertips over the inner walls of Brooke's pussy. Kelly stands up leaving Brooke flat out on the mat knowing she won't try to get away now as she is at the sexually mercy of Tiffany's amazing pussy fucking fingers. Brooke feels Kelly's weight off her chest but just when she thinks about sitting up Tiffany drives her two fingers into Brooke's warm wet pussy hard sending all reasoned thought out of her mind. She groans loudly lying back grinding her fingernails across the mat as Tiffany's fingers pleasure her. Going almost in to her knuckles Tiffany grins as Brooke moves arching her back with her fingers sending pleasure running all though her body. Tiffany twists her fingers around inside Brooke's pussy feeling the brunette's cum dribble out over her digits. Her fingers are getting very sticky almost lubing them up allowing Tiffany to push them forward finger fucking Brooke's tight pussy hole. With a hand on Brooke's belly Tiffany is able to work up a good rhythm pumping her fingers inside Brooke making the naked Diva groan loudly with joy. Kelly meanwhile has stopped watching the finger fuck feast and has gone back over to where Layla is lying. She kneels down next to the curled up Diva admiring her body and the weak moans a deeply humiliated Layla is making.

She pushes Layla in the shoulder rolling her over onto her back letting the fans get another long look at Layla's naked body with her pussy soaking wet from her own cum. Down next to her Kelly rubs her hand up a moaning Layla's belly across the undersides of her tits. Layla groans as Kelly's hand rubs her weakened body as she keeps her eyes closed breathing hard hoping Kelly will leave her alone. Kelly much like with Brooke moves on top of Layla sitting her cute ass down right on Layla's mid-section. Kelly doesn't grab Layla's tits instead she brushes her hand along her own bare dripping wet pussy. Across the ring Tiffany is finger fucking Brooke hard making her cry out like she's acting in soft core porn making loud ungodly noises filling the ECW arena. Sweat is pouring down Brooke's face making her hair stick to her bright red face as she moans loudly. From no woman ever touching her in a sexual way Brooke is becoming a lesbian lover as she screams out loud becoming addicted to Tiffany's fingers. Tiffany presses her fingers deeper inside Brooke's pussy rubbing her sensitive insides feeling her juices dripping down onto the ring mat. Tiffany's fingers pump harder curling inside Brooke's wet pussy pleasuring the ex-model in ways she never thought possible. She has fingered herself plenty of times and a couple of ex-boyfriends have touched her with fingers but nothing even comes close to the pleasure Tiffany is giving her cunt. Tiffany is finger fucking Brooke's cunt as the brunette lies flat on the mat moaning loudly picking up the pace on the sexy ex referee's cunt.

"Oh you sexy little bitch I'm going to enjoy this," Kelly says across the ring sitting up on Layla's breasts now leaning over her face, "I've been so horny Layla I've not cum all week building up for this moment.

Layla groans at hearing Kelly talking over her still teasing and tormenting even after humiliatingly bringing the dark haired Diva to orgasm right in front of everyone. Kelly leans down kissing Layla on top of her head before she slides forward sitting on Layla's big tits pinning her down. Kelly moves closer her bare pussy taking up most of Layla's view space, Kelly moving closer sitting now on Layla's upper chest her pussy inches away from Layla's face. Layla groans trying to struggle and turn away as Kelly's pussy aroma fills her senses making her panics not knowing what the sexually open blonde will do to her. Pushing forward Kelly slides her pussy forward till it is nearly pressed on Layla's face and pinned down naked Layla thrashes around in complete fear. Kelly is trying to sit on her face pushing that soaking wet bare pussy right into her face and Layla squeals trying to get away. Brooke squeals across the ring as Tiffany's two fingers are fucking her good really making her groan. The match referee is on her back unashamedly bucking her hips up trying to get as much pleasure as she can out of Tiffany's probing fingers. She groans rocking back with her juices flowing from her fingered pussy down into a small puddle on the canvas. Tiffany grins looking so relaxed and in control of Brooke's body as the brunette thrashes around becoming very sweaty. Her voice is cracking as her moans loudly getting closer to the brink of an in ring orgasm she would have never thought possible.

"Eat my pussy bitch," Kelly threatens almost sitting on Layla's face as the tired defeated Diva twists her head away trying hard to get free.

"Come on you little slut stop fighting bet you will love it Tiffany says I taste like cherries now stop being a baby and get me off," Kelly growls bucking her hips back and forth trying to shove her pussy into Layla's face.

Layla resists still weak from her unwanted but ultra-powerful orgasm but Kelly's strong body sitting on top of her chest has her pretty much trapped. She is battling hard on the bottom but Kelly is too much for Layla's tired body however the threat of performing another lesbian act this time licking the wet pussy of her rival makes Layla fight harder trying to avoid that fate. Kelly is annoyed that her former dance partner won't lie down and make her cum so she leans backwards letting her hand slide between Layla's legs. Layla instantly stiffens up feeling Kelly's fingers again rubbing round her pussy lips then without any warning Kelly once again shoves her fingers into Layla's cunt. Layla cries out with pain as her poor pussy is still very raw and sensitive from being made to cum a few minutes ago now Kelly's fresh attack on it is making Layla very sore. Kelly only pumps her fingers inside Layla for a minute or two long enough to let the sensitive stinging feeling flow though the Diva's entire body. When Kelly pulls out Layla is calmer almost tamed having had her fucked raw pussy teased and played with once more. Layla is flat out on her back looking up at the lights moaning her whole body a mess of pain and pleasure emotions. Her pussy is sore and sticky that quick rough finger fucking reminded Layla of her place vanquishing most of the fight left in her

Kelly inches forward and this time has no trouble planting her pussy right on Layla's face disgusting her as the blonde rubs her naked wet private parts right into her face. Her nose and mouth have Kelly's pussy wiped over it as Kelly is shamelessly grinding down on her face really pushing her sex into Layla's face. The fans in the arena are going wild as Kelly bounces and rides Layla's face rubbing her pussy all over her rival's pretty face. Layla can feel Kelly's juices leaking out staining her face as Kelly is dominantly smothering her with her pussy really rubbing her wet outer lips all over Layla's face. She moans in pure embarrassment as Kelly is really going all out to embarrass her and prove she is the better and more sexually dominate woman. Kelly nearly wipes her pussy up against Layla's closed lips adding her juices like a lip gloss over Layla's big sexy lips. She is getting the ultimate pleasure from embarrassing and humiliating Layla is this deeply public and sexually way. Layla groans shutting her eyes so as not to see Kelly's bare pussy rubbing it against her face. She feels like she is being owned Kelly's cunt pressed against her she can smell the blonde's leaking dripping pussy as it's so close to her nose.

"Come on Layla lick my pussy come on don't make me do all the work you little slut," Kelly says smiling as her hands move into Layla's long dark hair pulling it keeping a pinned Layla's face deep in her wet snatch.

A few feet away Tiffany is still finger fucking Brooke amazed at how quickly Brooke has turned into a willing lesbian submissive. She is moaning loudly with her juices flowing out of her finger fucked pussy decorating Tiffany's wrist as she drills her fingers in. Brooke is being so embarrassed in front of the world on TV and probably be on computers minutes after ECW ends but she isn't thinking clearly with Tiffany's skilled fingers inside her cunt.

"MMMMMMMM FUCK TIFFANY MMMMMMMM FUCK ME," Brooke moans cameras moving in close to pick up more of her loud pleasure filled audio and watch Tiffany's fingers disappear between her pussy lips.

"Yeah you like it don't you, you little bitch you love my fingers deep in your slutty little cunt," Tiffany teases grinning at how quick and easy it has been to turn Brooke.

"OHHHHHH OHHHHH YES TIFFANY IT FEELS SO GOOD MMMMMMM YOUR FINGERS ARE THE BEST," Brooke screams eyes closed head back all other thoughts gone from her head as she is building up to a big orgasm.

"What would you let me do Brooke? What would you let me do in order to let you cum," Tiffany asks taking on her normal sexually dominate role.

"OHHHHHHHH ANYTHING TIFFANY ANYTHING PLEASE I'M SO HORNY IT'S BEEN SO LONG PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING TO CUM PLEASE," Brooke screams making the fans cheer making Tiffany's clear white smile crack even wider.

"Good girl I like it when my sluts are willing to do anything Kelly loves me doing all kind of kinky things with her amazing body," Tiffany smiles pulling her two cum coated fingers out of Brooke's soaked pussy.

Brooke gasps as Tiffany pulls out of her pussy and out on instinct she starts rocking her hips up looking for that same sexual pleasure the blonde's fingers were giving her. Tiffany grins at how easy Brooke is giving it away begging to be sexually pleasure on her back obscenely thrusting her hips up looking for Tiffany's fingers. She lifts the fingers of her left hand up before pushing them together popping right into Brooke's soaking wet pussy. Her fingers slide between Brooke's wet lips making eyes almost pop out of her skull as she pushes inside her. Pleasure explodes inside her mind as Tiffany has 4 fingers tightly packed in pushing into her cunt making her juices leak out at an even bigger volume. Tiffany has her fingers in tight and is slowly starting to work them in an out of Brooke's pussy. The brunette gasps with her tight cunt feeling so full with 4 of Tiffany's fingers buried inside of her stretching her out teasing her pussy in ways Brooke had no idea about. Tiffany's soft fingers begin to pump inside her making Brooke shudder letting out a long low moan of pleasure as Tiffany's fingers rub her wet insides. She is being teased good as Brooke can feel her pre cum leaking out all over Tiffany's probing fingers. Her pussy lips are stretched out with most of Tiffany's hand moving around inside her finger fucking her tight pussy. Tiffany pumps her hand good grinning as Brooke's moans become louder as she loves having her pussy filled by another woman's fingers.

Tiffany works hard pushing her fingers in deeper curling them inside Brooke's pussy getting a loud scream out of the referee. All 4 of her fingers are really pumping good and hard inside Brooke's pussy making Brooke scream, her pre cum flowing wildly now soaking her inner thighs and a good portion of Tiffany's wrist. She is moaning loudly letting Tiffany's fingers use her as they are giving her so much pleasure her curvy tanned body can barely handle it. Just as fast as Tiffany pushed 4 fingers into Brooke's cunt she pulls them out admiring Brooke's juices dripping from them. Brooke groans in disappointment as Tiffany sits up onto her knees leaning over Brooke lining her big pink dildo right up with the Diva's wet pussy lips. Shivering in anticipation Brooke feels the cold hard plastic head of the strap on rubbing against her pussy lips. The only thing to enter her pussy other than a cock was a small vibrator she used to own as a teenage this will be her first dildo. Tiffany rubs the strap on against Brooke's wet pussy admiring what her fingers did in working up the little brunette's pussy. She teasingly slides her fake cock across Brooke's pussy lips almost stroking them with her fake cock mixing Brooke's cum into it. This gets a very surprised yet deeply satisfied groan from Brooke's lips as the sexy ex model is coating in a layer of her own sweat loving everything Tiffany is doing to her. The strap on rubs her sensitive wet pussy so good with Brooke writhes around on the canvas totally unaware her every moment is captured on all the WWE cameras in the arena and her sex filled antics are being beamed right around the world.

Brooke doesn't care about any of that as she just wants more pleasure as she grinds her hips into Tiffany's fake cock wordlessly begging for more. Tiffany reaches forward grabbing Brooke's hips poking the tip of her strap on right into Brooke's hole. Brooke gasps taking a deep breath as the shiny spit covered dildo is now right on the tip of her pussy entrance. Leaning forward Tiffany pushes with all the power in her hips slamming her big pink strap on right into Brooke's pussy. Brooke screams with delight as her pussy is impaled by Tiffany's big thick fuck toy. Her wet pussy so lubed up with her own juices making even the tight fit of the dildo against her cunt brings tingle of pleasure though Brooke's body. She gasps as Tiffany keeps pushing forward burying the whole strap on right up inside her making the two girls private parts touch with the whole strap on up her cunt. This simple First Cum match has turned into an all-out lesbian fuck feast as Tiffany pushes forward drilling Brooke's wet cunt with her fake cock. Brooke's yells and screams are getting louder all the time as Tiffany delivers short hard thrusts. She feels so filled the thick plastic strap on thrusting into her making Brooke's insides swell up. Brooke's face is glowing red as a long overdue orgasm is building up in her young fit body as she is spread flat out letting Tiffany control her. Tiffany pushes forward again rocking from side to side a little before grabbing the base of the strap on sliding it all the way out of Brooke.

wwekiller
wwekiller
200 Followers
1...456789