ECW First Cum Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMMMM no put it back please put it back in," Brooke groans unfulfilled and feeling empty without the big thick strap on in her.

Tiffany says nothing simply lifting her juice soaked strap on up then leans forward grabbing Brooke by her hips. So tired and horny from her long teasing fucking Brooke doesn't object or even question what Tiffany is doing as the blonde grabs her hips rolling her over. Brooke's near dead weight rolls over onto her front, her tits crushing into the canvas pussy still leaking a big wet puddle beneath her. On her front Brooke coos softly as her legs are spread with Tiffany taking her sweet time with her new brunette fuck toy. Tiffany kneels behind Brooke admiring the girl's big firm ass seeing what Kelly meant when she said Brooke really had more a booty than an ass. She grabs two handfuls of Brooke's big tanned cheeks giving them a hard squeeze playing with the jiggling flesh. Brooke moans loudly as Tiffany squeezes her butt spreading her tanned cheeks apart exposing her hole. She moves forward pressing her juice coated strap on right into Brooke's asscrack and Brooke starts to get uncomfortable.

"Tiffany no what are you doing no I've never done butt sex please no, that big thing can't fit in me," Brooke squeals in fear.

"You said anything you offered to do anything to cum," Tiffany reminds her stroking her wet strap on up and down Brooke's ass still holding her cheeks apart.

"But it will hurt I don't want it in the butt," Brooke whines like a baby trying to wriggle away but is tired and still pretty horny.

"Then let me fuck your ass you have such a pretty ass Brooke I only let you come back so I could fuck this fine butt," Tiffany purrs.

"Now you will let me fuck your ass and you will love it and I'll make you cum hard from it," Tiffany says sounding like a tempting seductress teasing poor horny Brooke.

"Please no anything but up my ass please there must be something else," Brooke begs trying to ignore the burning heat between her legs nearly begging her to cum.

"Do it come on your cheap little slut I know how much you loved me fucking your pussy it will be so much better in your ass," Tiffany teases moaning slightly pushing the head of her strap on into Brooke's asshole.

The poke makes Brooke's whole body shake and she makes an odd whining noise as her body has never felt anything like that. Tiffany pokes Brooke's asshole with her fake cock again this time Brooke does let out a very porn star like groan of passion.

"OK OK YOU WIN DO IT PLEASE JUST MAKE ME CUM," A frustrated Brooke yells bringing a big grin to Tiffany's sexy model face.

Kelly meanwhile is still rubbing her bare pussy right into Layla's pinned down face. Layla's entire face is being covered in Kelly's juices as pre cum leaks from her lips smearing across Layla's face. She is just very unhappy as Kelly is just humping her pretty face using it to bring her sexual bliss doing it in front of everyone. The WWE crowd has already seen her lose a First Cum match and now surely footage of her cumming to another woman's tongue will be up online to haunt her forever. Kelly rocks her hips around grinding her sex into Layla's nose and mouth soaking the Diva's face in her flowing juices making Layla feels so disgusted. Pinned under Kelly unable to buck off the face sitting blonde Layla can only moan weakly praying Kelly cums quickly so this humiliating ordeal can be over. Kelly is however taking her time proving her sexual dominance over her rival rocking slowly making sure to rub her burning clit with her own fingers as she humps Layla's face. Feeling her face being used just to give pleasure to Kelly makes Layla feel sick and she is glad Kelly's legs are trapped tightly against her head so she can't hear the roar of the crowd.

Kelly grins in total control rubbing her pussy up and down against Layla's wet lips adding her pussy juices like lip balm to the Diva's big thick lips. Layla groans trying hard to keep her mouth closed but there isn't enough air for her with Kelly sat right on her face so finally Layla is forced to open her mouth to take a big gulp of air. With the accuracy of a pro Kelly takes her chance dropping her pussy down into Layla's open mouth stretching her jaw out pressing her leaking sex right into her former best mate's mouth. Layla tastes Kelly's juices feel them running right down her throat as Kelly massages her private parts against her trapped open mouth. Layla is too scared to bite but is nearly blushing thinking of the image this must be giving to the WWE fans. Her mouth trapped wide open breathing though her nose as Kelly's pussy rubs into her open mouth. Kelly's pussy lips rub around Layla's mouth the blonde getting a small thrill of pleasure every time nay part of Layla's mouth comes into contact with her wet pussy.

"Come on Layla eat me you know you want too," Kelly groans rocking back and forwards making her wet pussy lips rub all around Layla's mouth groaning slightly as Layla breathes hot air right onto her bare cunt.

As Kelly grinds her soaking wet pussy into Layla's unwilling mouth across the ring Tiffany has her big strap on lined up with Brooke's big bubble butt. Fans cheer loudly getting two doses of HLA action and now the sexy Brooke looks like she is about to lose her anal virginity to a woman on national TV. Tiffany pushes the head of her wet strap on into the opening of Brooke's ass spreading her thick cheeks out. On her hands and knees Brooke moans weakly as her virgin asshole is being lined up to be fucked live in the middle of the ring. Tiffany pushes in more watching her thick strap on disappear between Brooke's fat ass cheeks hearing the brunette groaning loudly with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her tight ass is being spilt apart by Tiffany's fake cock Brooke's tight virgin asshole is being penetrated for the very first time. Tiffany's strap on fills up the whole of her butt as it sinks deeper inside her bowls. All of Layla's spit and Brooke's pussy juices have lubed the fake dick nicely letting all 7 inches of it slide into Brooke's ass with only the minimal amount of pain forced onto the young referee. Brooke moans her ass feeling so full barely able to move as her whole asshole is filled up with a plastic sex toy. Tiffany is a real pro at ass fucking knowing you don't break early looking for pain the slower and nicer the first entry is the harder you can fuck afterwards because the girl is more relaxed.

Tiffany pulls back nearly all the way out before slamming forward again nearly knocking Brooke over as she lets out a stiff long moan. Her first thrust nearly rips Brooke apart the brunette screaming for her life never having felt something so powerful. The blonde begins to fuck Brooke's thick sexy ass with the fans in attendance going wild as Brooke hangs her head groaning trying not to think about the cameras or how good it feels to have Tiffany's strap on up her butt. Pumping in slow and steady Tiffany watches her fake dick almost being eaten up by Brooke's big ass putting her hands on Brooke's asscheeks for support giving the mounds of flesh a good hard squeeze. She pumps her hips a little faster picking up the pace in fucking Brooke's big ass making Brooke shake rocking back and forth in time with Tiffany's thrusting. Brooke moans loudly again being turned into a WWE style porn star her ass fucked in the middle of the ring by a smoking hot blonde and she can do little but moan and groan about it. Her pussy juices leak down her legs as Tiffany moans bucking and slamming into her ass harder really testing how deep she can drive that strap on.

"MMMMMMMM do you like it slut c'mon tell the world how much you love it in the butt, tell everyone your nice virgin ass is mine," Tiffany orders roughly squeezing Brooke's cheeks making her squeal.

"YES, YES I DO I LIKE IT UP THE BUTT IT HURTS BUT IT'S SO GOOD," Brooke yells not thinking about the fans or viewers at home laughing at her as she can only think about the mind breaking pain and pleasure this ass fucking is giving her.

"You want more?" The assistant GM asks teasingly rubbing her hands over Brooke's big tanned cheeks.

Brooke nods, "PLEASE MORE I NEED TO CUM IT HURTS BUT IT'S SO GOOD PLEASE FUCK MY ASS," She screams sounding so desperate.

Her poor tight asshole feels so sore from constant pounding of Tiffany's thick strap on yet her pussy is still soaking wet clearly she loves every second. She rocks around on her hands and knees just moaning having totally given up fighting back letting the sexy Tiffany control her fucking her sweaty naked body. Tiffany smiles getting a large sexual thrill from being in control like this knowing she has tamed another straight girl into being a lesbian sub for the rest of her life. She rocks back harder really driving into Brooke's ass hearing Brooke gasp looking back at Tiffany who grins then Brooke wordlessly leans over as far as she can go offering up more of her ass to be pounded. Brooke moans shaking hard as Tiffany teases her then slams into her tight butt. She can feel the strap on deep in her tight hole pounding her open breaking her virginity bit by bit pushing deeper filling Brooke up with very horny urges. Tiffany giggles seeing Brooke flush red moaning loudly as she has never seen a slut get off this much to a bit of anal invasion particularly off the first time. She takes a hand off one of Brooke's ass cheeks moving it round her body so she can touch her pussy. Brooke's pussy is soaking wet, her lips coated in her own juices and so sensitive even one slight brush from Tiffany's fingers makes Brooke lift her head back and groan heartily. Privately Tiffany thinks it's a long time since Brooke has come and probably years since she gained a good orgasm from fucking. Luckily for the brunette referee delivering world class orgasm is something Tiffany has done for a while in is extra good at giving it to girls.

Tiffany's fingers stroke across Brooke's wet pussy teasing her dripping juices as she keeps thrusting into her big ass. Brooke moans loudly feeling amazing as Tiffany touches her most private place rubbing her fingers into her almost leaking wet pussy. Brooke doesn't think she can feel any more pleasure until Tiffany's brushes her fingers against her clit making the brunette gasp with total pleasure. Brooke is in a state of total bliss being pleasured in both holes her ass being slammed hard while her pussy is rubbed by Tiffany's fingers. She is moaning loudly with her head tilted back in total happiness enjoying it so much she doesn't care about the fans or the cameras all trained on her. Tiffany rocks her fingers into Brooke's clit feeling her cum flowing from her pussy staining her palm. She doesn't let up in fucking Brooke's big sexy ass ramming her strap on deep inside Brooke filling her up. Brooke's clit is being teased and the brunette cannot last any longer moaning loudly being fucked live in the middle of the ring by a hot blonde lesbian. She wants her release so bad her pussy has never been so wet and it feels like her body is on fire with pleasure. Brooke wants this she wants it so bad she will do anything to get it Tiffany's cock in her ass feels so damm good she never wants to stop being butt fucked. The blonde's teasing fingers too are taking Brooke to places she never knew of sexual as she submits fully giving her body, mind and soul to the sexy fuck machine of a Playboy bunny.

"FUCK, FUCK,FUCK I'M CUMMMING FUCK TIFFANY I'M CUMMING OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK," Brooke moans breaking down getting so close to her climax.

"MMMMMMMMM yes cum for me you little bitch I own you and want to make you cum so fucking loud you are gonna cum so big and hard for me," Tiffany growls pressing two fingers into Brooke's wet slit.

Brooke howls rocking her head back with her whole body shaking with lust pleasured in so many different ways and in so many holes. Tiffany keeps pumping her hips making sure Brooke's ass is still being fucked good keeping the horny brunette on edge as her fingers teases across her sensitive clit. Brooke shakes moaning loudly again so close to cumming not wanting Tiffany to stop like last time needing this orgasm as her sweaty body shakes around on the ring mat. Fans watching know this is the moment a sweaty ass fucked Brooke Adams will cum for them her orgasm will be a million times better as she has become the new assistant GM's private fuck toy.

"CUMMMMING FUCK I'M CUMMING SO GOOD DON'T STOP CUMMMING OHHHHHHHHHHH," Brooke cries out having a massive orgasm right in front of millions of WWE fans.

Tiffany laughs moving her hand away from Brooke's pussy to grab her tanned hips and pound her all the way though her orgasm. She slams her sexy ass harder as Brooke just groans and shouts, cumming hard delivering a massive orgasm that shakes Brooke's entire body. Soaking the ring mat with her juices Brooke is now just moaning almost purring as Tiffany is butt fucking her to a lesbian orgasm. She nearly squirted onto the ring mat her orgasm was so hard shaking every bone in her body. Tiffany still owning her ass making sure anal pleasure is the last thing a cumming Brooke feels so she knows this orgasm came from having her big thick ass fucked.

"MMMMMMMMM OHHHHH OHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH CUMMING SO GOOD," Brooke screams as the last drips of her orgasm flow though her sweaty tired body.

Tiffany smiles pumping forward a few more times but she sees Brooke is slumping a bit with her head down looking tired. Laughing Tiffany pulls her thick strap on out of Brooke's ass and stands up letting a tired Brooke slide down to the floor.

"Shhhhhhh the little whore is sleeping," Tiffany mocks holding her wet finger to her lips as Brooke is face down on the sweat and cum stained mat.

Brooke is sleeping after a massive body shaking orgasm unaware anymore of her fate or infamy now as a WWE porn star being fucked hard by another woman cumming so hard in the middle of the ring. The ex-bikini model will probably never live it down as the internet will forever been stained with the video of her and Tiffany's XXX rated show. Over on the other side of the ring Layla hears Brooke's loud cries and orgasm filled moans fully understanding what an impossible career killing situation she is stuck in. With Kelly's pussy still grinding against her face Layla feels like crying as her pretty face is being soaked in Kelly's juices. Kelly's slit is everywhere all over her face poking into her mouth trailing across her lips and Layla only knows one way out of this hell. Her pride has to go and the chance of her not being seen as some kind of wrestling slut will disappear forever too but she has no other choice. Kelly moans loudly feeling Layla lie still under her not struggling against her face sitting, pussy rubbing antics. Layla wants this nightmare over with even if it means swallowing a bitter pill and her rival's dirty wet pussy. Layla lifts her tongue up flicking it against Kelly's wet pussy lips making the blonde gasp with shock.

She does it again and Kelly rocks harder moaning out loud, "Oh yes Layla lick my pussy eat me out you little lesbian whore," She yells loud enough for the cameras to pick up her cries broadcasting them around the world.

Embarrassed Layla keeps licking hoping to make Kelly cum so she will stop and let her get away from this in ring nightmare. She flicks her tongue along Kelly's wet lips trying to push her tongue inside the blonde who is bouncing and grinding her sex across her face more forcefully. Kelly is so happy she broke her rival down feeling Layla lick all across her horny pussy willingly tasting her juices. Pre cum flows down into her mouth as Layla just keeps licking needing to make Kelly cum to finish this horrible experience. Fans around the arena cheer wildly now as Brooke is out cold in a happy post cum sleep so they all now watch Kelly riding Layla's face. The camera guy closest zooms in so the fans watching on the big screen get a porno like close view of Layla eating out Kelly's cunt. Her pink tongue flicks and rubs all around Kelly's wet pussy making the blonde's hips rock more into Layla's face aimed right at her mouth seeking out more pleasure from the Diva's tongue. Layla's tongue is giving a rocking Kelly so much sexual pleasure as the blonde moans out load grabbing a handful of Layla's hair keeping her mouth placed right on her pussy lips. Layla's tongue dances around Kelly's pussy lips lapping at her cunt like it's a lollypop but she isn't enjoying the sweet cherry flavours coming from Kelly. Moaning Kelly is getting closer to her own long building much needed climax as she rides on top of Layla's face feeling her tongue willingly licking at her horny wet pussy. Layla keeps pushing hard working her tongue in good hoping that she can make Kelly cum quickly ignoring the loud cheering from the fans. The sight of Layla licking at Kelly's pussy is an image many people watching will never forget cheering wilding at another all Diva lesbian scene acting out in front of them.

Groaning in defeat Layla lets Kelly rest her pussy on her mouth making her fully taste Kelly's leaking juices with her pussy crushed right in between her lips. Layla pushes her tongue inside Kelly's pussy tasting her rival's insides making Kelly squeal with delight rocking back and forth feeling Layla bury her tongue deep inside her cunt. Tiffany walks over kneeling next to a moaning Kelly smiling as she strokes the blonde's hair. Kelly is rocking on Layla's face as Tiffany leans over pushing her mouth right against Kelly's kissing her fellow blonde's soft lips. The fans go wild watching two hot blondes make out with Tiffany face pressed into Kelly's swapping spit with the young starlet. Tiffany's hand moves down cupping one of Kelly's breasts as she keeps up the sensual lip lock. The tanned blonde keeps rocking her hips wet pussy grinding into Layla's open mouth. Kelly breaks the soft kiss to let out some low groans while bucking her hips harder into her rival's face. Kelly's wet pussy slides across Layla's face utterly covering her faces in leaking pussy juices degrading her even more as Tiffany rubs her hand all over one of Kelly's boobs tracing her fingers around Kelly's rock hard nipple. Moaning out loud Kelly presses her soaking wet pussy down harder on Layla's mouth pushing her sex into her wide open mouth with Tiffany teases and twists her hard pink nipples. Kelly growls as Tiffany leans forward again capturing Kelly's lips giving them a rough wet kiss making Kelly groan into her open mouth. Tiffany gives her sexy little face smothering blonde another hot sexy kiss before breaking it to watching her rapidly humping into Layla's face.

"Cum for me Kelly," Tiffany whispers leaning over nibbling Kelly's ear, "Cum a big hot sexy load all over Layla's face, make her drink your hot sexy cum like I do MMMMMMMMMM make her feel your hard slutty orgasm right on top of her," The sexy blonde whispers making Kelly whimper and Layla groan in fear.

"Soak her fucking face make that dirty bitch swallow and drink up all your cum do it cum all over her face," Tiffany whispers sexily into Kelly's ear as the young blonde keeps grinding her wet cunt over Layla's pinned down face.

"Wash that dirty cock sucking face in your juices babe cum so good let all these people how much better you are than your little pussy licking bitch," Tiffany teases pushes Kelly on harder.

Kelly squeals, her rocking getting faster before tilting her head back screaming her little blonde head off as a powerful long building orgasm rushes though her. Layla braces herself as Kelly's whole body is shaking and the blonde's leaking pussy is pressing down hard against her tongue. Kelly shakes with lust as she starts cumming the build-up of her orgasm so great she starts squirting cum out all over Layla's tongue and mouth making her rival recoil feeling so disgusted that she is being covered in Diva cum live on TV. In the middle of the ECW ring Layla's pretty face drenching her so humiliating as her most bitter wrestling rival explodes with pleasure over her face. The blonde's screams only get louder clamping her eyes tightly shut as her body squeezes out every last inch of pleasure squirting it all out of her pussy onto Layla's pretty model like face. Cum drips and squirts out all over staining Layla's looks covering her in an almost spunk like mask as she keeps her eyes closed trying not to cry or be physically sick. Kelly rubs her dripping wet pussy against Layla's spunk coated face making sure to cover her whole face while still panting hard, her massive orgasm tiring out her entire body. Gasping Kelly offers her arm to Tiffany who helps her friend up to unsteady feet while looking down at a naked Layla with her face utterly caked in Kelly's cum. Fans cheer the roof off the building as Kelly just squirted Layla's whole face with her pussy juices almost like a guy's cum shot off a blowjob. Her cum shooting into Layla's open mouth as well as splashing all over her face a massive money shot that will be a moment reliving to Layla for the rest of her days.

1...456789