ECW First Cum Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done girl," Tiffany says kissing Kelly on the cheek, "You finally got some revenge on that little bitch some perfect revenge," She says as Layla groans lying embarrassed and utterly humiliated on the mat her mouth may never get rid the taste of Kelly's squirting cum.

The two blondes look down and giggle as Layla rolls onto her side sobbing as cum drips of every inch of her pretty face with the WWE fans in attendance laughing hard chanting nasty things at Layla for looking like a cheap little porn star. Kelly grabs Tiffany's head pulling her into another big slutty kiss pushing her tongue down her friend's throat and even with two naked cum covered Divas lying on the mat the crowd is still going crazy for the two hot blondes making out. Kissing harder Kelly moves her hands up under Tiffany's top pulling it upwards sliding it off her blonde friend's tanned body. She pulls it past Tiffany's big boobs then breaks the kiss long enough to peel the shirt over her head stripping Tiffany naked in front of millions of horny WWE fans. Tiffany giggles at the loud reaction and all the camera flashes at seeing her big tanned boobs, she shakes them a little to the pleasure of the fans and the wide grin of her BFF Kelly. Reaching forward Kelly grabs Tiffany's big boobs giving them a hard pleasurable squeeze bring the strap on wearing blonde a small rush of pleasure. She massages all over Tiffany's boobs making her blonde friend moan out loud before Kelly drops her head down flicking her talented pink tongue against Tiffany's hard nipples. Tiffany lets out a big loud cry as her nipple is teased by Kelly's tongue flicking it all over it her hands move round unsnapping the strap on from around Tiffany's waist. The strap on drops down as Kelly keeps on licking and rubbing Tiffany's breasts making the blonde moan before she stops to kiss up Tiffany's tanned chest. She grins making Tiffany purr rocking from foot to foot loving the way Kelly's soft lips play with her bare tanned breasts.

"I'm not finished with Layla yet babe," Kelly purrs kissing Tiffany seductively on the neck as Tiffany gasps wondering what evil thoughts her sexy blonde partner has.

Kelly stops kissing Tiffany's neck instead she lowers her hand down brushing it against the blonde's exposed bare pussy feeling how damp her lips are.

"Maybe you should have Layla eat you out too, her face will feel so good against your pussy I know it," Kelly says rubbing Tiffany's pussy a little harder making Tiffany bite her lip as her body bubbles with pleasure.

Tiffany nods as both she and Kelly turn around seeing Layla who is crawling slowly along the mat trying to get away with cum stains on her thighs and all over her face.

"God I so want to drive my pussy into that dirty face fucking that little tramp's mouth with my pussy," Tiffany groans rubbing her own pussy with pleasure as the blonde bombshells watch Layla slowly trying to get away.

Kelly strides forward grabbing Layla's hair pulling the moaning nude Diva back into the middle of the ring making Layla shake with nerves not knowing what the blonde wants with her now. She has already been stripped naked, made to cum and has had Kelly squirt all over her face but Kelly is tugging her around on her hands and knees still not seeming though with her former friend. Layla is moved into the middle of the ring as Tiffany sits down on the canvas spreading her legs wide like a real naughty slut. The cameras zoom in close seeing the pre cum shining across her shaved pussy lips as Kelly drags Layla by the hair over to the seated legs spread Tiffany. She shoves Layla's face forward driving it right in between Tiffany's legs as Layla moans with disgust her spunk coated face once again being rubbed into another woman's pussy. Tiffany wraps her long legs around Layla's face moan at the feeling Layla's face rubbing against her wet cunt. After her hard fucking and total domination of the sexy brunette Brooke, Tiffany has felt really horny looking for her pussy to get worked feeding the blonde's needs. Layla pointlessly struggles trying to move her face around as her features are once again being rubbed into a woman's wet pussy yet another blonde using her face for sexual fulfilment. Tiffany's legs are tightly wrapped around Layla's neck pinning her face into her pussy then the blonde rocks her hips around grinding her sex into her. Layla's face is rubbed and used by Tiffany who is humping on her facial features as Kelly moving around looking at Layla's bent up ass. Still on her knees Layla's ass is bent over presenting such a big target so Kelly picks up Tiffany's dis guarded strap on wrapping it around her own hips.

She walks around behind Layla giving a little look over to a still naked and out cold Brooke giggling before kneeling down behind Layla. Placing a hand on Layla's thick ass cheek Kelly squeezes the soft flesh making her butt flesh jiggle. She spreads Layla's cheeks grinning seeing her rival's tight little asshole all stuck up and totally exposed to her. Taking the Brooke cum soaked strap on Kelly places it at the entrance for Layla's ass only pausing to smile at a seated Tiffany before fully pushing in. Layla screams into Tiffany's open pussy as her asshole is invaded by another woman for the first time in her life. The cheers of the crowd are enormous watching Kelly shove a big thick strap on right into Layla's big sexy ass. The plastic cock disappears between Layla's cheeks filling up her tight asshole as a trapped Layla can only scream loudly into Tiffany's pussy lips. Tiffany grinds her pussy against Layla's open screaming mouth getting full pleasure from the British born Diva's open mouth purposefully rubbing her sensitive clit against Layla's top lip. She can feel the vibrations of Layla's screaming on her pussy lips acting as extra stimulation for her while Kelly pushes the full length of her strap on inside Layla's ass. Kelly takes great joy in filling her rival's ass to near breaking point with fake cock grabbing onto Layla's hips pausing for a second letting everyone in the arena with cameras take a picture of Layla's two on one lesbian fuck feast, a moment that will haunt and follow her around for the rest of her life. Kelly wiggles her hips a little trying to open up Layla's big tight asshole a little more for her strapped to the waist sex toy.

Kelly doesn't think Layla is an anal virgin but her big ass is super tight and she can feel her asshole clamping down on the plastic cock. Slowly Kelly pulls a few inches of strap on out of Layla's tight ass before driving forward slamming the fake cock deep into Layla's insides once again. This is beyond humiliating for Layla being fucked in the ass by her skinny blonde rival, all the other humiliations pale in being trapped on her hands and knees her ass just a hole for Kelly Kelly to strap on fuck. Tiffany's wet pussy is rubbing all over her already sticky female cum coated face as Layla loses what little fight was left in her. Her struggling stops as she lays still accepting defeat as Kelly pumps into her big juicy ass while Tiffany humps over her pinned down face. Kelly grins pounding hard into Layla's ass feeling her strap on loosen up her rival's tight asshole after each thrust while Tiffany grabs her own boobs squeezing them roughly as she self-pleasures with Layla's face. Kelly is working at a nice thrusting pace amazed at how good she feels how powerful it is as a woman to fuck another with a fake cock. Tiffany is so turned on with Layla's head rubbing into her pussy, the lack of resistant from her now making it easy for her to buck her hips up pleasuring her sensitive wet pussy against Layla. Her moans are getting louder as the long building orgasm inside her much like with Kelly is starting to become uncontrollable for Tiffany as she pussy fucks Layla's face crying out as her juices stain Layla's face adding to Kelly's.

Pounding hard into Layla's thick brown ass Kelly moans digging her fingers into the big cheeks of Layla's ass smashing into her harder more for added humiliation and dominance than her own sexual pleasure. Layla's defeated body however is reacting to her hard rectal fucking with her own juices leaking down her already sticky thighs. Moaning weakly Layla wants to struggle and break free as again the tell-tale signs of her own pleasure start to grow inside her but she is trapped, so tired as she has been turned into a little blonde fuck toy. Kelly slams into Layla's ass fucking her hard driving her strap on deep making sure to leave all the WWE fans around the world with a very special memory. Layla moans feeling so utterly helpless being used and now pleasured as Tiffany rocks into her face making her taste her pre cum with Layla's own juices leak out down her legs. Moaning Tiffany grinds her cunt into Layla keeping her long tanned legs tightly wrapped around her neck. She is even twisting and rubbing her own hard nipples trying to give her body as much pleasure as possible. Tiffany looks over Layla's kneeling body to see a grinning Kelly thrusting forward fucking her former dance partner's ass and that only serves as more porn for Tiffany's eyes. She squeals as Layla's mouth is open through sheer exhaustion Tiffany can now feel Layla's breath right on her pussy lips and she can feel Layla's tongue so close to her pussy. She bucks her hips up harder wishing Layla would lick her out just like Kelly would but she will take what she can get riding Layla's face.

Tiffany moans feeling her body lose control getting closer to the edge in the middle of a WWE ring pumping her hips into Layla's cum stained face. Her moans grow louder as Tiffany is so turned on so ready to cum and seeing Layla's dark mane of hair sticking out from between her legs only increases the feeling of sexual dominance and power. Tiffany groans rubbing her pussy in Layla's face grinding in harder getting so close her bare wet pussy rubbing right into Layla's nose. The blonde is looking for cheap sexual stimulation grinding and pressing into Layla's face and Kelly can see her friend is so close to cumming. Tiffany humps Layla's unmoving face as hard as she can her wet lips pressing against every part of Layla's sticky face. Layla just groans no longer wanting to fight back letting the two blondes own her body letting them degrade and abuse her.

"Cum Tiffany cum all over my little bitch's face, she is loving my ass fucking I can feel it but I bet she would like some more hot girl cum splashed all over her face," Kelly dirty talks trying to push Tiffany over the edge.

Tiffany screams out hearing Kelly's dirty words and feeling her pussy rubbing all over Layla's lips and chin. She humps Layla's face hard not hearing Layla's weak moans of disappointment as she knows what is coming feeling the blonde's hips bucking harder against her. Tiffany's wet pussy works its way all over Layla's wet face making Layla feel Tiffany's pussy lips touching every part of her face almost making her shiver at how easy she is being owned and used as a pussy humping post. Gripping her legs tighter around Layla's face Tiffany thrusts her hips up and down like she is being fucked planting her pussy right onto Layla's lips owning the Diva's sexy little face rubbing her pussy all over her big lips. Layla groans weakly knowing how utterly defeated by thee two evil sexy blondes she is as Kelly keeps hammering into her asshole as Tiffany approaches orgasm humping her face. Tiffany howls bucking her hips faster losing control over her own body as pleasure builds inside the young tanned blonde as she rubs her leaking wet pussy over Layla. She fucks her pussy lips into Layla's mouth feeling Kelly's wet juices on Layla's face as she pussy humps her. Tiffany moans loudly getting into her final orgasmic grunting loud looking up at the camera leaning over giving the lens a little smile before shutting her eyes going over the edge.

"HOLY SHIT OH FUCK, FUCK OH MY GOD FUCK I'M CUMMING KELLY FUCK, FUCK CUMMING MMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Tiffany screams her body exploding with a powerful orgasm.

Even with her eyes and mouth tightly shut Layla can still feel Tiffany's pussy juices flowing out all over her face. She can feel the blonde's cum hitting her face not squirting over her but dripping right out of Tiffany's pussy leaking over her facial features. Her massive orgasm leaves cum leaking freely from her pussy adding yet another coat of girl cum to her already red and sweaty face. Layla moans in discomfort as Tiffany lets her tight leg lock go as she finishes cumming hard soaking Layla's face and once again another blonde has used her face live on camera to get off. She has pussy rubbed Layla's face to orgasm spunking right over the former dancers face leaving her juices dripping off it as Layla moans feeling sick and humiliated.

Tiffany opens her legs wide but grabs Layla's hair keeping her face buried in her cunt, "Lick me clean little girl I'm no dirty slut like you who leaves cum running down her legs," The assistant GM orders.

Obeying though fear and a broken resistance Layla pushes her tongue out and starts to lick clean Tiffany's sticky pussy. She wipes all the cum off her shaved pussy lips completely humiliated as a camera man zooms in close showing Layla licking clean Tiffany's wet pussy. Layla licks away cleaning the blonde's pussy of all her cum that she didn't rub and grind all over her face licking the blonde's inner thighs clean as well. As she embarrassingly laps away at Tiffany's pussy Kelly keeps up her rough anal fucking pumping deep inside Layla's thick ass. Even with her tongue out all over Tiffany's pussy lips Layla is powerless to stop her moaning as her body is rocked backwards by the force of Kelly's fucking. Kelly hears the groans and quickly moves a hand underneath Layla's body between her legs to touch her rival's pussy. To Kelly's utter delight she finds Layla's pussy is soaking wet with pre cum just like they were on Kelly's tongue when she licked out the bitchy ex dancer. She rubs her hand over Layla's wet pussy lips laughing with delight at how horny Layla is for her hard ass fucking while her sexy blonde friend is making Layla lick her pussy clean. Tiffany keeps hold of Layla's hair rubbing her soaking wet face against her shaved pussy making sure Layla's licking keeps cleaning her up. Layla licks Tiffany's pussy clean finally getting her head out of her blonde rival's pussy only to start moaning feeling the full force of Kelly's hard anal pounding.

"Yeah let Kelly fuck you Layla take your hard ass pounding in front of everyone you little bitch," Tiffany moans standing up rubbing her clean pussy as she stares at Layla's pleasured cum soaked face as her mouth is wide open moaning in shock as Kelly teases her pussy and invades her tight ass.

"She loves it Tiffany I bet she would beg for me she is so wet for a hotter woman to fuck her big fat ass," Kelly taunts adding more salt to Layla's big wounds as she helplessly moans with pleasure feeling Kelly's hips bucking into her with a strong quick moving pace.

"Come on beg me," Kelly taunts reaching up grabbing Layla's hair lifting her head back so fans can see her cummed over wet face, "Beg me to make you cum or I'll stop," Kelly threatens further pushing her advantage over Layla who has long since given up on a way out feeling pleasure building from Kelly's strap on inside her ass.

"Yes please don't stop," Layla says in barely a whisper the long drawn out antics of the match and lengthy humiliation of the post-match have just left her longing for the end, Her body has betrayed her too many times for Layla to even think of fighting back any more.

"Speak up you little cum drinker," Tiffany taunts laughing with the fans that saw Layla eat out and make both sexy blondes cum, "Scream loud for what you want or Kelly will stop."

"Please fuck me in the ass Kelly please make me cum you are so much better and more sexual than me," Layla mutters loud enough for the blondes to hear but the rest of the arena is still in the dark.

"Louder," Kelly says thrusting forward bumping the full length of the strap on deep inside Layla's tight hole making her squeak with discomfort as her asshole spreads out with the thick plastic pushing deep inside her.

"FUCK ME KELLY FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS MAKE ME CUM PLEASE I BEG YOU MAKE ME FUCKING CUM," Layla scream dropping her head back to the mat as she just gave in to Kelly giving her blonde rival a moment over her no one will ever forget.

Tiffany and Kelly beam at each other before Kelly thrusts herself forward impaling Layla's insides with her big powerful strap on. Layla moans and just rocks her hips back as Kelly is in full control pulling in and out of her ass controlling her hole with her pink sex toy. Kelly is taking great joy in dominating Layla like this ever since she met Layla she always wondered what it would be like to have a big cock and fuck her sexy ass and now in the middle of the ECW ring in front of the world her fantasies are being fulfilled. Kelly rocks her fake cock deeper and harder into Layla opening her tight little asshole up as the plastic dick slides between her thick brown cheeks. No longer holding back Layla moans as hard as she can feeling her own pre cum leaking down her stained thighs making sure the whole ring will stink of hot lesbian sex for days afterwards. She might never be clean with the amount of sweat and cum dripping off Layla's body making the ex-dancer feel so sick with herself as Kelly's hard thrusting makes me moan making her into a little anal whore.

Kelly pumps harder with Tiffany right next to her watching Layla rock in time with the blonde's thrusting hips. Embarrassingly for Layla she moans out loud getting closer to her second orgasm at the hands of Kelly Kelly and the strap on fucking her thick ass. Layla moans fiercely as Kelly dominates her asshole fucking her hard bringing her pleasure that the British born Diva never knew about opening up pleasuring her from fucking her virgin hole hard. The fake plastic cock feels so big inside her and the dampness leaking from her as well as tingling pleasure in her pussy is unlike anything Layla has ever felt. She was an awful feeling that if Kelly and Tiffany asked her to do this again she would in a heartbeat as the pleasure she has been given and the total easy lack of control has given Layla the biggest thrill of her young life. Sweat pours from every inch of Layla as she rocks back with more force knowing she won't last much longer against Kelly's firm butt fucking. She groans face down on the mat ass still stuck up in the air willingly letting Kelly dominate her, the smaller weaker Diva proving to be more sexually controlling than Layla.

"Yes you will fucking cum for me Layla you will cum and have the biggest fucking orgasm of your life, you will never forget your little blonde bimbo friend Kelly Kelly is the girl that gave it to you," Kelly says fully completely her transformation in front of the WWE fans from timed little girl next door to wild controlling lesbian sex slut.

Layla knows it's impossible to hang on much longer as she lifts her head up letting out a loud primal scream as her body's senses go into over load as she is anally fucked to a huge orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHH CUMMING, CUMMING OH GOD I'M CUMMING PLEASE DON'T STOP MY GOD FUCK, FUCK OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK," Layla roars at the top of her lungs as she finally hits her peak orgasm cum flowing freely from her pussy down over her legs as Kelly jackhammers into her shaking ass.

The screams of her rival's orgasm are sweeter than Kelly could have ever though as she slows her ass fucking pace down as Layla keeps thrashing and rocking around losing balance falling face first to the mat. As Kelly slides the strap on from Layla's hole Layla's hands quickly move to her over sensitive pussy cupping it as her cum keeps flowing from between her lips sending pleasure though her body the likes of which Layla has never felt. She runs her hands over her pussy lips as her body keeps twitching as she keeps cumming for several seconds longer before finally stopping making Layla's hip stop shaking. A massive spunk puddle now stains the middle of the ring before Layla's tired body rolls into it as she moans helplessly sounding so tired and weak. Her pussy is on fire Layla doesn't think she has ever cum that much in her life as her asshole stays open for a few seconds longer obscenely stretched by Kelly's hard anal fucking. Layla rolls to one side curling up in a ball as her orgasm keeps rushing around inside her as the beaten humiliated Diva gives a big pleasurable smile on her cum soaked face. Her eyes close and Layla much like Brooke passes out into a post orgasmic sleep the two hot ECW blondes having unloaded so much pleasure onto her. Getting rid of her strap on Kelly smiles at Tiffany and gives her blonde lover a big hug and kiss as their plan went better and more thrilling than either one ever though.

1...456789