All Comments on 'Ed. Psych. Ch. 02'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More Please

I Loved loved loved this story, tempted so many times by my pupils but never acted on it, please keep her and daryl going, it;s wonderful.

Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent

love the story, keep going, can't wait for parts 3,4,5. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How do you feel

About honest comments.... lets see... your characters suck, making your story real trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. I'm fact it seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transferred to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just

Just the kind of garbage that makes you feel dirty just reading it. A better finish would be. I woke with the sensation of wetness against my face. I turned to face Daryl and saw his big red smile. Then I noticed that the smile looked strange, just gaping, red, and wet. My pillow was soaked with his blood. I tried to scream, but nothing came out of my mouth. My last sight was of my husband, drawing the knife slowly across my throat. He has a huge smile on his face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For a bar girl this would be very "hot." For a married schoolteacher it is not in the least believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ed. Psych. Ch. 01 Previous Part
Ed. Psych Series Info

SIMILAR Stories