Eddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a grin on my face when I said that. He had no difficulty. I jumped down off the counter and quickly dressed and grabbed my purse and keys. I had dressed in a figure hugging black silk dress with lacy panties and bra. Shoes were smart black comfortable flats. I hated to wear anything with heals when I didn't need to.

"I may be late getting home today depending how long I have to stay with the folks. Sometimes we have a late lunch. I'll hurry back as quickly as I can. You'll be here waiting for me?"

"You know I will."

I gave him a quick kiss and headed out the door. He was watching me as I got in my car and I waved. I actually made it to church on time although it was a 20 minute drive to town. All I thought about on the way was how Eddie made me feel.

I found my parents sitting in their usual pew. We chatted a little before the service started. I couldn't concentrate on the service. I could feel the wetness soaking through my tampon and wetting my panties. Sitting there I was having flashbacks to when I first had sex when I was 16 and had been taken by my first love and his two friends. They were black, built large and had heavy flows of cum which always leaked from me. I didn't know any white boys that were like that until Eddie. I was lost in this thought when mom stated the rope swing at the swimming hole needed to be replaced.

"What Mom?"

"The rope swing at the swimming hole needs to be replaced."

"It does? I have some new rope back at my barn that would work to replace it." I was getting ideas now on how to get Eddie there before everyone else got there and explore the hidden place where he took his girlfriends. I wanted him to take me there for sex.

"Mom, can I skip lunch with you today?" Thinking I could race home and get to the farm and still have enough daylight time to do what I needed to do, I started my planning. "I have a lot of things to do to get ready for the reunion. Perhaps I can get the rope swing done today too."

"Well yes dear, I suppose, your dad and I have a lot of shopping to get done today, perhaps dinner tonight?"

"Yes Mom, Dinner would be great."

The service was soon over and I gave my parents both a peck on the cheek and told them I would see them later for dinner at the farm. I had already had the idea of Eddie coming with me to replace the rope swing and maybe we could go to the secret place before the folks got home. Eddie being there would be a surprise for them. We would leave his things at my place as an excuse for him not staying. The excuse of family members starting to show up on the farm Wednesday and not having room for Eddie there would probably work. I raced home, calling Eddie on the way and told him of my plans. I didn't tell him about my thoughts of the secret place though. I had already planned on wearing my skimpy white bikini under my jeans to lure him there. He had gotten the rope from the barn and had it ready when I got home.

He met me at the door with a kiss as I brushed by him to go change.

"Eddie, I need to clean up and change, would you put the rope in the car and wait for me? I won't be long." He had started to follow me to my room but did what I asked.

I quickly slipped out of my dress, removed the tampon and cleaned up with a quick hand shower and replaced my panties with my bikini, the one that barely covered anything. Being natural with no trimming, a good part of my bush would show but that just made things sexier. Slipping into my jeans and a dark blue t-shirt to hide my bikini top, I made myself ready for what I hoped would be a fun night. I stuffed a couple of beach towels into a bag with a blanket and met Eddie as he was heading back to my room. I stopped in the kitchen and took my hand clippers from my garden bucked by the back door and placed them in the bag too.

"OK, let's go love."

He was right behind me as we walked to the car. After placing my bag in the trunk, I got in on the passenger side. I was going to let him drive. He looked sheepishly at me with a huge grin.

"Boy Sara, I sure like the way you look as you walk. I was close to pulling your jeans down and fucking you on the back seat."

"Oh Eddie," I giggled back thinking he would have had no problem in doing that. "It was good that you didn't. We probably wouldn't be going to the farm if you had done that." We both laughed. His language was loosening up. He now wants to fuck me. He hadn't said that before.

His hands roamed my leg as we drove, spending the most time on my thigh. I almost wished I had worn a short skirt and no panties. I had trouble making my plans.

"Eddie, we'll probably beat the folks back to the farm. Let's stop at the swimming hole and replace the rope swing first before we go up to the house for dinner."

"OK love, whatever you say. You know this will interfere with our time together. The folks will probably want me back up here early tomorrow. They will insist I stay with them."

"I know love, we will have to be strong on this and insist there will not be enough room at the farm when the rest of the family starts arriving. I was told Uncle Steve and his family will arrive Wednesday morning. Then it will be a steady stream as the rest of the families start arriving. There will not be room enough for you. Besides, I want you in my bed and I know you want to be there so you better be convincing."

He laughed and gripped my thigh firmly. "You know I want to be with you. I will be convincing."

The time flew and we arrived quickly. "Eddie, hide the car close to the swimming hole so the folks wouldn't see it when they get home. Let's get things ready at the hole before dinner. We will be able to hear them when they get home so we should have plenty of time."

"OK." He had a grin on his face so I knew what he was thinking.

He quickly hid the car and took the rope to the tree and was climbing it even before I had gotten the bag out of the trunk and headed past him. He was too involved in what he was doing to see what I was doing. I had left the swimming hole and was clearing the briars to the hiding place in such a way that the trail couldn't be seen. I soon had a small clearing under the briars and had the blanket spread out. I didn't know if we would have the chance again when the family all arrived so I wanted this time to be perfect. I left the bag there and carried back one towel. Eddie had just got down out of the tree and was testing the rope. I was getting ready to slip out of my jeans when I heard the folk's car go by. Shit I thought. We won't have enough time. The thought hit me then, we have to make a quick exit after dinner and spend the evening here before going home. That would even be better.

"Eddie the folks are here so we had probably head up to the house."

He looked a little disappointed when he replied. "OK, I guess if we have to. Let me finish testing the rope."

Again I knew what he was thinking and I took his hand as we walked to the car.

"Eddie let's make it a quick dinner and make some sort of excuse to leave early. I do have to go to work early in the morning so we can work it on that angle. Then as we leave, we can stop here, hide the car and spend a little time swimming before we go home."

"OK, that sounds good to me."

We drove in silence up to the house. I could feel wetness starting with what I was thinking and seeing the slight bulge in Eddie's pants, I knew he was pretty much thinking the same thing.

There were lots of squeals, back thumping and hugs when Eddie walked through the door. Dinner was noisy in conversation with the talking between mostly Eddie and Mom and Dad. I just sat and listened. I kept thinking about Eddie and how we would be able to remain together without anyone becoming suspicious about us sleeping together. Dinner was long over and I had cleared the table while they talked. The conversation soon turned to where Eddie would stay. The folks were disappointed with him staying with me but they gave in. There would be plenty of time later to spend more time at the farm after everyone left. He did have to agree on coming back in the morning to help set up for the reunion. It was getting kind of late when we finally begged off and got the car to leave. As it was they watched us leave so we had to be even more careful that they didn't see us stop down the road. Eddie drove past the swimming hole and drove about a mile down the road and turned around and slowly drove back and hid the car. We walked hand in hand back to the swimming hole as the light was beginning to fade. Eddie started to take off his shirt but I stopped him and took his hand.

"This way Eddie, we're not stopping here just yet." I led him on the where the trail started. He quickly realized where we were going and led the way pulling me after him. He was surprised when he saw the blanket.

"Now I know what you were doing and planning while I was up the tree."

I was standing silently in front of him as he pulled my t-shirt over my head exposing my bikini top. He didn't hesitate in pulling down my jeans.

"Bikini bottoms too; you know I love white bikinis. His hands caressed the pubic hairs that weren't covered. It's very sexy too with no trimming. What shall I do next Sara?"

I quickly lay down in front of him on the blanket.

"Make love to me like I was one of you girlfriends, like I wanted you to do so long ago."

He lay down with me and kissed me deeply, hands roaming. I loved the feel of his rough hands and was quickly transported back in time when I watched him and his girl friends here so many times. He broke our kiss long enough to remove his shirt and as our lips met again I felt him rise up and undo his jeans and pull them down and kick them off. He had removed my bikini top and was caressing and nibbling on my breasts when I felt him rise up and remove his shorts. When he cuddled back to me I felt his hardness against my thigh. One hand had roamed down to my bikini bottoms and was working it off.

My hands roamed too. Besides holding his face and head to me, I wrapped my arms around him and felt his broad back and shoulders. Soon one hand wandered down and held his hardness and pulled up and down on it feeling the rippling of his hard shaft. The other I slid down to my hip to help him slide my bikini off. As soon as it was out of the way he had inserted a curled finger and was massaging my g-spot sending shivers through me. His lips and mouth were doing a job on my breasts along with one hand tweaking a nipple. I was quickly in orgasmic bliss as my body quivered uncontrollably. It has always been this way when my breasts are suckled and my g-spot massaged. The orgasm is a quick response. I get there within seconds.

His lips and tongue were soon working their way down across my flat stomach to my mound and found my clit. I was soon squirming again in another orgasm as he licked and sucked. I was getting tender, my clit inflamed from his sucking and licking. I needed to rest and kept whispering to him to stop I couldn't take anymore.

"Eddie please stop I can't take it anymore. Please fuck me... Eddie please... stop!"

I kept pleading until he finally rose up leaning over me and brought his face close to mine...

"You really want me to stop? You want us to stop?"

"No Eddie, I want to be on top."

I wanted to do him also. I wanted to 69 so we could do it together. I wanted to suck on him as he sucked on me. I wanted to get him to the point of hurting before I turned around and sat on him and let him fill me with all of his beautiful cum.

I think he thought I was just going to ride him. He leaned aside and let me role out from under him and lay down. I made like I was going to ride him, took his hard member in my hand but suddenly turned around and straddled his face while I took him into my mouth. When I did that, he lost no time in starting to lick me. I had relaxed down on him when he started and almost smothered him. I heard his muffled voice.

"Damn babe, don't smother me."

I rose up a little so he could hold my hips up off of his face with his hands while he stuck his tongue up inside me like a straw and sucked. It was driving me crazy. When he pulled out and his tongue found my clit, I almost lost it. I was having a hard time concentrating on his cock when another orgasm hit. I had felt him beginning to stiffen in his own release and when my orgasm hit, I gripped him hard, stopping his flow. My orgasm had been so intense I had almost clenched my teeth on him. As it was, I tasted a little of his precum that had made it past my grip. I wanted him inside me so I spun around and guided him to me and sat down on him and leaned in to kiss his lips and face. My juices covered his face and I tasted and licked his face clean of me and soon settled in for a long and deep kiss as our tongues dueled. I felt him trying to thrust as he was slightly bucking his hips up at me. He broke the kiss.

"Baby, I've got to cum."

"OK love."

With that I rose up and started to ride him. It wasn't a slow up and down movement but slow movement up off of him and down hard. Each time I slapped down, the head of his cock punched against my cervix. It hurt a little but felt good just the same. He quickly gripped my hips and helped guide me so I didn't slip all the way off of him. When he gripped me hard and groaned, I knew he was ready and sat down hard as his flow began. I held still and felt his cock jerk as he released into me. He groaned the whole time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Oh god baby.............."

His release felt good to me also... I started jerking my groin back and forth letting his tinder tip and opening slide across my cervix as he filled me... I loved the feeling and knowing he was coming against me that way. I kept it up until his flow stopped. Then I leaned down on him and held him in my arms as his arms surrounded me and held me to him. We lay that was a little while until I noticed the mosquitoes. They were all over us. I fought them off as Eddie flipped the edges of the blanket over us and made sure we were wrapped up. We lay that way for another hour in each other's arms, me on top, our love fluids leaking from me and pooling under me on his groin and stomach as he slipped from me. We engaged in small talk of times past.

"Remember what's her name, the girl you brought in here and tried to get her bottoms off and she kept telling you she was having her period? She finally took you in her mouth and you kept telling her to swallow it all when you came in her mouth? She spit it out. That was the first time I watched."

"That was the first time you watched? You saw that?"

"I wanted to do you then and swallow just to show you I was better than her. What was her name anyway? I don't remember."

"That was Judy. She was a stuck up bitch. I found out a little later that she wasn't having her period. That was just her excuse to keep me from fucking her."

I laughed at that. "I wondered at the time what a period was. You know Mary was the first girl I watched you fuck. When I saw the fun you and her were having, I wanted to do it with you too. I wondered how it would feel to have you stick your cock inside me like that. Now I know."

"You like it?"

"You know I do. I only wish I could have gotten you in bed with me when you were home for my high school graduation. I tried very hard."

"Yes, you told me already remember? It wouldn't have worked back then. You know that. It's getting lighter now that the full moon is coming up. We need to think about getting out of here and going home."

"You're right. We should."

I was looking around trying to see where my clothes were. When I rose up to look, I could feel the cool air against my body where our fluids had spread against us. The pooling had spread up our bodies to just below my breasts and his ribcage matting his hairy stomach and pubic hair. Everything was slimy.

"We had better clean up too." I whispered with a laugh.

We had gathered up our clothes and Eddie led me to the swimming hole and we waded in. I waded to the deepest end where the water was over my breasts and ran my hands over my body scrubbing off the slime. Eddie was not far from me. The cold water sent chills through me and after I scrubbed, I walked to the shore and was drying off. I had my back to the water when Eddie slid up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Even though the air was warm, the cool water had sent shivers up my spine and gave me Goosebumps. When he wrapped his arms around me, the heat from his body warmed me. I could feel his hardness growing as his cock throbbed against my backside, trying to straighten and not be pressed down.

"I needed you so bad. I never knew I needed a woman this bad. I don't know how this will turn out but I want you to know I want you more than ever now."

He had adjusted his position so his cock was now standing straight out and when he pressed back in to me it slid up straight between us. It felt like a hot log against my cool skin. Sliding my hand between us, I reached back and held him tightly.

"Eddie, you know how much I needed you and wanted you. We have each other now. This never has to stop. You know that."

"I know but our parents will never agree with this nor will the rest of the families. We still have to be careful, very careful. No one must know."

"I know all of this my love. We have to make the best of this. I just wish we didn't have to hide."

His cock was throbbing in my hand. I knew what he wanted I wanted him again too but I hesitated and spoke.

"Eddie, we need to go home. It is late and I have to work tomorrow. We need to leave."

I let him go and bent down to pick up my bikini bottom. He pushed me on down onto my hands and knees.

"I can't last until we get home. I need you now."

I gave in and raised my hips just enough for him to enter. I was still slick from our earlier love making and he guided himself in easily. He gripped my hips and pulled me to him holding me as he slowly began thrusting in and out.

My mind wandered to an earlier time when I was taken this way on this small beach after cleaning up in the swimming hole from earlier sex. How long ago was it, when Michael and his friends spent a week with me? One of the guys loved taking me doggy. I loved it when he did. That whole week was spent in sexual ecstasy. My body had awakened to the pleasures of multiple partners and pretty much constant sex. It had been so different from when I had first discovered sex with my first love and his two friends. He had never taken part with them so it had just been the two of them. They taught me how to really enjoy sex and I eagerly looked forward to when they visited. That had been nothing like the week of almost constant sex with Michael and his friends.

My mind wandered back to the present as Eddie speeded up his thrusting. His groin was slapping against my butt pounding me. I knew he was getting close as my own release was building. He was panting hard, his pants being drowned out by my own loud moans. It was good that the sounds of the creek drowned out both of us. My moans were almost screams when he shoved in hard and began his release. I quivered as my body orgasmed with him. His hands were gripping my hips hard holding me to him as he kept thrusting slightly as his cock spasms and emptied as my insides milked at him. He still held me tightly to him even after our orgasms waned and he softened.

"God that felt good. I didn't want it to stop."

"Yes love I didn't want it to stop either."

I really didn't want it to stop, to have him soften and slip free. I had to admit it if only to myself. I needed another hard cock inside me. I wanted to relive that week again and to have Eddie be one of them. If only it were possible.

I felt him release me as he slipped free.