Eddie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

"We need to clean up and go"

I agreed and rose up and slipped on my bikini bottoms I didn't bother with the top. I just slipped on my t-shirt. I didn't bother with my jeans, I just gathered up the blanket and towels as Eddie dressed. We walked to the car together. I spread one towel on the passenger seat and got in. Eddie drove. I could feel the wetness seeping from me and wetting the crotch of my bikini. I was glad I had placed the towel under me. We drove home in silence. My mind kept reliving the week with Michael and his friends. I really wished Eddie could have taken part.

It was after two AM when we got home. We took quick showers and went right to bed. Eddie fell asleep right away but I lay awake thinking about all that has taken place in my life. I still wanted a hard cock inside me so to get relief I finally had to finger myself to get to sleep. Morning came too soon.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers