EJAX-472: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Kindly refrain from saying or doing anything that might cause the subject to become distracted," Rebecca said to the audience, but directing most of her remark to the talkative young girls in front. She then turned to Priscilla and instructed her to begin.

Priscilla was a tall, attractive brunette of about 40 years old. She seemed totally uninhibited, as if it were only she and her husband who occupied the stage. Her hands, now slick with the lotion, glided effortlessly over Jeffrey's flaccid penis. He sighed gently, and she, sensing he was starting to feel the first faint stirrings of arousal, whispered words of encouragement in his ears, hoping to put him at ease so that he could achieve an erection. I was close enough to hear her say, "I'm gonna make you shoot a great big load."

After several minutes of fondling and stroking, Jeffrey's penis did manage to become erect, to his wife's immense delight. At full mast it was only about five inches or so, but it was thick, and Priscilla had to use both her hands to effectively stroke him.

"Look ladies," Rebecca shouted excitedly. "The subject has achieved a full erection—something he has not been able to do for over three years!"

As the crowd cheered and applauded, Rebecca looked toward me and smiled broadly. As a woman who genuinely enjoyed giving handjobs, she watched Priscilla's deft hand motions with great interest, and it seemed to me that she wanted to take part in Jeffrey's masturbation. Priscilla seemed to notice this too and asked Rebecca if she would like to assist her.

"Do you mind?" Rebecca asked.

"He's gonna need all the help he can get," Priscilla replied. "Be my guest."

Rebecca moved to the right of Jeffrey and poured some lotion in her hands. She rubbed them together briskly and asked Priscilla to hold his balls while she stroked his shaft.

"How are you doing Jeffrey?" Rebecca asked as her right hand worked his penis up and down.

Jeffrey could only let out a grunt. His face was filled with the joy of pure lust and he seemed to be lost in another world. I was hoping this man was going to achieve an orgasm, and the look on Rebecca's face displayed the same determination I was feeling inside. I watched intently as her long blonde hair swayed back and forth in time with her hand motions. Because she was tall, she had to bend over a bit as she masturbated him, and her skirt rose high up, revealing her slender, lovely legs.

"I'm getting some pre-cum!" Rebecca suddenly announced.

A few of the women cheered.

Priscilla was so overcome with emotion at seeing how her husband was responding that she asked to sit down, and I quickly ordered my assistant Maria to help seat the woman. Priscilla looked at me with an expression of gratitude and then sat down a few feet from her husband, quickly joining the audience in cheering him on. I then ordered Maria to take Priscilla's place and she joined Rebecca in their mutual masturbation of the subject.

"I need some more lotion!" Rebecca requested.

At that, another of my assistants ran toward Rebecca with the lubricating fluid in her hands. While Rebecca continued stroking the now stiff and sperm-swollen shaft with her right hand, my assistant poured a generous amount of white liquid in Rebecca's left hand. Rebecca coated the shiny prick with the lubricant, which allowed her to increase her tempo. Some of the fluid dribbled over Jeffrey's bulging balls and Maria wasted no time in rubbing the stuff over his scrotum, teasing and pulling on his skin in an effort to force as much sperm into his sac as possible.

Priscilla watched Rebecca and Maria work on her husband with intense scrutiny. I sensed no disappointment in her face at her not being able to provide him with sexual relief. Rather, I judged by her contented demeanor that she was grateful to these two women for helping to resurrect her husband's latent sex drive. I knew that Rebecca secretly lusted after Jeffrey, but she was also a professional. She was here to do her job and having a handsome man to perform on was simply a fringe benefit.

I looked around the room at the sea of faces, all of them eager with anticipation. Several of the women in the back row had stood up to get a better view. It was then that I noticed the whole room had suddenly grown very quiet. Even the young girls in the front row stopped their chattering in order to witness what I hoped would be a stunning climax.

"How's it going ladies?" I asked, anxiously.

"He's getting close!" Maria exclaimed as she tugged repeatedly on Jeffrey's balls.

Jeffrey looked down at Rebecca's hands as they worked his tool mercilessly in their effort to extract the stubborn white liquid from his balls. Rebecca never stopped once. She was starting to perspire a little from all her efforts, but she never took her hands off the subject's glistening penis.

"You can do it Jeffrey!" Priscilla shouted to her husband.

The chant was taken up by the entire audience, and I began to experience that feeling one gets from achieving what many might call the impossible. I joined in with them, overcome with a sense of pride of accomplishment. Even if Jeffrey did not experience an immense ejaculation, the fact that he might have an orgasm at all was proof that the drug was working.

Rebecca ordered Maria to cup the subject's balls firmly with both hands as she pulled on him with a precise, consistent rhythm. Up, down, up, down, went her hand, never skipping a beat. At this point so much pre-cum was pouring out of the slit of Jeffrey's penis that no further artificial lubrication was necessary. Rebecca's handiwork was about to pay off.

Jeffrey started to moan uncontrollably and I noticed that he was on the verge of orgasm. Rebecca noticed it too and looked at me with a wicked grin.

"Watch Christiana! Watch ladies!" she cried out in delight.

I quickly moved next to Priscilla to witness the event. Priscilla felt my hand on her shoulder and I heard her say, "I can't believe it. He's finally going to have a fucking orgasm!"

Jeffrey's entire body went as stiff as his sperm-engorged prick. All he could manage to say was "Oh, my God!" as the effects of my fertility drug took complete control over him.

I watched in rapt fascination as Rebecca's long, slender fingers delivered their final teasing strokes. Her face was drenched with sweat, but it looked beautiful to me. For seven long years this woman had worked with me in the development of EJAX-472 and now, like me, she was going to reap all the benefits of those long years of labor. At that moment she looked at me and ran her tongue over her top lip from side to side in a lascivious manner. The expression on her face was one of ultimate satisfaction and unbridled lust.

"Here it comes!" she shouted.

For a brief moment, it seemed as if time were standing still, and a multitude of events were taking place around me—all in slow motion.

From the corner of my eye I saw the young blonde girl and two of her friends jump up from their chairs straining to see. Priscilla rose too, her body shaking with nervous excitement. I saw the shocked look on Jeffrey's face as he stared down at his cock with a mixture of rapture and disbelief, incapable of comprehending the magnitude of the event about to take place in the nether reaches of his tormented loins. Maria's laughing face came into view as she pulled away from the subject, anticipating an immense shower of white. Finally, I saw my assistant's hand move up from the base of Jeffrey's shaft, slowly, inexorably, the long fingers caressing and teasing the thick, tortured piece of flesh. I imagined her hands enticing the hot, fertility-drug-driven sperm up towards the opening of his shaft, the pressure building up to such a degree that an eruption of white, molten lust was now inevitable.

I was thankful that I had decided to videotape the entire experiment because I would later recall that I was too overcome with the excitement of the moment to count the number of shots Jeffrey's prick fired off as Rebecca brought him to orgasm. At last, the years of frustration, disappointment, and disillusionment were dispelled as the audience and I watched his cock release its store of pent-up sperm.

The first shot Rebecca coaxed from him I didn't even see because Priscilla momentarily blocked my view. The only way I knew something was happening was by the wild gesticulations coming from the women sitting in the front row who apparently had been the recipients of Jeffrey's lustful tribute. I saw the blonde girl wiping her face with her sleeve.

"Shit!" she shrieked. "Get me something!"

Despite their paroxysms of laughter, one of the girls sitting next to her managed to produce a handful of tissues and helped wipe the sperm off her face. One thick strand stubbornly clung to the side of her head and hung there obscenely. The place was in an uproar. One of the young girls held up her pocketbook, which was dripping with sperm. It seemed that the first spurt of cum had actually traveled more than ten feet! Some even landed in the lap of my good friend, Dr. Michelle Olson, who was sitting in the second row! She nearly jumped out of her seat.

Everyone was laughing uncontrollably, including Rebecca, who momentarily released Jeffrey's cock, taken aback by the tremendous cumshot. But Jeffrey was far from being done. The prick, now unmanned, reared back of its own accord and fired a random stream of hot pearly white goo about eight feet to his left, soaking Priscilla's hosiery and shoes.

"Yes, Jeffrey!" she exclaimed. "Shoot that fucking cum!"

Rebecca immediately wrapped her hands around the errant spurting cock and furiously jacked if off. To everyone's delight, the prick shot out three successive ropes of sperm about six feet in the air, forming a spectacular fleur-de-leis. I watched as the thick white paste momentarily held its shape and then break up into its constituent globs, splashing onto the protective plastic sheeting, creating several small puddles.

Maria stood a little behind Jeffrey, watching every spurt of his cock with wild-eyed wonder. She called out to me and pointed to the glass beakers. I, as well as everyone else, had forgotten completely about them! In the excitement, I had failed to have one of my assistants catch some of the ejaculate, which was vital for later analysis. Maria noticed the consternation in my face and raced forward to the center of the stage to retrieve the beaker.

"Hurry!" I shouted to her.

In her haste, Maria slipped on the sperm-coated plastic and fell backward, the beaker still in her left hand. The audience was howling. She immediately got up but not before a huge blast of sperm decorated her white lab coat from top to bottom, some even finding its way into her long black hair.

"Thanks a lot Rebecca!" she scowled as she managed to place the beaker over Jeffrey's squirting prick.

Rebecca continued the masturbation undaunted. Aiming Jeffrey's cock into the beaker, she managed to draw out a huge spurt of cum with every stroke. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight... Not all the shots landed precisely in the beaker, and Maria's hands, like Rebecca's, became completely saturated with sperm.

"We don't need it anymore," Rebecca told Maria. "Take it away!"

Maria hesitated. "But he's still shooting!"

"Who cares? Let him shoot!"

Jeffrey was incapable of responding. All the poor man could do was cry out in uncontrollable spasms of seething pleasure as he watched his prick surrender one massive load after another to the victorious manipulations of the blonde beauty. He was sweating profusely and his entire body seemed to have gone rigid, just like the unruly member that was being furiously fisted by the laughing vixen to his side.

Maria took the sperm-filled beaker and walked off the platform toward one of the smaller labs down the hall where the contents would be stored in a refrigerator for later analysis. By now, Jeffrey's orgasm was beginning to subside—one or two more short but intense ejaculations and his prick was finally drained of its volatile fluid. The ladies in the audience stood up and applauded as the exhausted and incoherent man was escorted off the platform along with his wife, who was so grateful that she kissed me on the cheek, thanking me profusely for restoring her husband's long-dormant libido. Rebecca looked a little tired but completely satisfied. She told the audience to wait a few minutes while the next subject was being prepared and she walked off the stage toward me, wiping her sperm-covered hands with a towel. "So, what do you think?" she said with a wide grin.

"You were amazing!" I said, giving her a big hug. "You gave that man back his sex life."

"No, EJAX-472 gave him back his sex life. I only gave him a little boost."

"Some boost. He squirted halfway across the room!"

We both chuckled.

"I couldn't believe it myself," she said stunned.

"What made you do it?"

"Masturbate him you mean?"

"Yes."

She pondered for a moment. "Well, he is gorgeous."

"Come on," I replied coyly, "his wife or one of our other assistants could have done it. Why you?"

"I think you know why Christiana," she said flatly. "I did it because I wanted to be the first one to help you achieve the success you so rightly deserve. You worked so hard for it."

"As did you."

"But I didn't invent the drug, you did. I only helped you in small ways. It's not the same thing." Rebecca paused for a moment. "You have accomplished a great thing Christiana," she said emphatically. "These men, and others like them, are going to kiss your feet and bless the day you were born for giving them back their sexuality."

"Sounds good Rebecca, but the experiment is not over yet."

"No, it's not. Which reminds me..." she said as she rolled the soiled towel into a ball. "I better go and wash this mess off my hands!"

"Okay," I laughed, "but hurry up. The second round is about to begin."

By this time my assistants had cleared away the top layer of plastic containing Jeffrey's residue and were preparing for the next subject. I noticed that the young blonde girl and her two friends had moved a few rows back from where they were sitting in hopes of avoiding another unfortunate incident. The other women in the front row seemed not to share their consternation and remained where they were, tissues at the ready. I wanted to greet some of my friends personally but decided to see how things went before doing so. Although the experiment was unabashedly voyeuristic in nature, it was still an experiment, and proper etiquette and professionalism had to be maintained.

"We're ready Dr. Swensen," I heard one of my assistants say.

It was Cheryl, one of the new lab staff who had been hired by me because of her wonderful academic record and dedication to the study of genetics. She was only 22 years old, but already I could tell she was going to go on to achieve great things. She had skipped several grades while in high school and then went on to graduate summa cum laude from Stockholm University. She was a petite girl, and very pretty, with smallish, delicate features and short black hair.

I saw Rebecca and Maria walking together toward the platform, both of them smiling politely to the women as they passed. As they approached, Maria stood next to me while Rebecca took her place once more on the platform. I nodded to her to begin.

"Thank you for your patience ladies," Rebecca began. "Our experiment will now continue with our next subject who is a 24-year-old Hispanic male who has never been able to have an orgasm. He is capable of attaining an erection for an extended period but is incapable of achieving climax. He has told us that he has experienced nocturnal emissions wherein a tiny amount of seminal fluid is present, but the penile contractions associated with a normal orgasm are nonexistent. Like all of our subjects, he has been taking EJAX-472 for the past two weeks, but has experienced no feelings of arousal sometimes associated with the drug."

Luis Ramon Hernandez was brought out onto the stage. He was a dark, good-looking man of medium build and possessed a somewhat aggressive manner. I could not imagine what was going on in his mind as he stood completely naked in front of all of us. I had studied his case history well and I found some anomalies that I couldn't account for. He claimed to have never experienced an orgasm, and if true, it must have been a terrible reality for a man with his machismo tendencies. He had told me himself that he had no trouble attracting women. He even had several short-lived relationships. But when the women discovered that he could not achieve an orgasm, they reacted with disdain. Arguments and recriminations followed and eventually they left him. Most of the women felt that his difficulty was due to either his apparent lack of desire for them, or that he must be a latent homosexual. The idea that the man may have had a serious medical problem never seemed to enter their heads. Despite this however, I could find no apparent physiological reason for his dysfunction. And after two weeks of examining him at the Clinic, I was convinced his problem was purely psychological.

"Our subject," Rebecca continued, "has requested that he perform solo masturbation as the means by which he will achieve orgasm. If this method should fail to produce results, he will be aided by one of our assistants."

"Are you ready?" Rebecca asked Luis.

"Yes," he replied with a hint of arrogance in his voice.

"Very well. You may begin."

Rebecca crossed the stage to join Maria and I. As we stood there watching the young man fondle his penis, I realized that Luis might have been looking for an excuse to perform in just this very way. I theorized that maybe a missing component was needed in order to bring forth an ejaculation; a component that had more to do with the mental stimulation of him being observed than with the potency of my fertility drug. I have always known that the mind/body connection was a powerful one: what one imagines in the privacy of one's thoughts is often manifested in the external world. Would two hundred pairs of female eyes provide the necessary impetus to get him off? Already I could see that he had sprouted a quite sizeable erection.

"I like his technique," Maria commented.

The ladies in the audience were making suggestive remarks, especially from the back rows where the young girls were sitting. Comments like "pull it for us baby," and "we wanna see you cum," filled the air. Luis continued to stroke his cock seemingly unperturbed by these lewd remarks. He had a nice-looking penis. It was about six inches in length but rather slender, with a large bulbous head.

"It looks so good I could suck it!" Rebecca blurted out.

Maria and I both looked at each other and laughed.

Luis stood center stage, barely moving except for his right hand, which was now rhythmically stroking his long stalk with a viselike grip. Cheryl stood a few feet away to his left, ready to catch a portion of his cum in one of the glass beakers she held in her hands.

"Is the drug working yet?" someone called out.

Luis looked out over the heads of the crowd but continued stroking without offering a response. He had now been erect for several minutes and I could tell he was getting nowhere. Another minute went by and then another. His stroking became frantic and it was evident that he was becoming frustrated.

"Give the guy a hand!" shouted a woman from the audience.

I looked at Rebecca.

"Please, I can't. My hands are really tired. Why don't you ask Cheryl? She's been prepped and she knows what has to be done."

I didn't want Cheryl to participate in this way because she was inexperienced and I was afraid she might falter, but she had always seemed so self-assured that I decided to take Rebecca's advice.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers