EJAX-472: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"This I've got to hear."

"There's nothing mysterious about it actually. One night I was feeling very randy and I took down Alex's pants and started to give him a blowjob in the theater."

"You've got to be kidding! In the theater?"

"We were sitting in the last row," she replied innocently. "Now Alex could masturbate for hours on end and never cum, so I figured I would just give him some pleasure and that would be it. Well, let me tell you, I was going down on him for less than a minute before he got as stiff as a board. When he started to cum I took him out of my mouth and jerked him off. He shot about a quart of jism all over the seat. He was so shaken up that we had to sit through part of the same movie before he felt strong enough to walk. From then on, I always sucked him off during sex."

"Incredible. But why do you think your mouth worked when your hands didn't?"

"Why do you think? Because the mouth and tongue are so much more sensitive than the hands. When I had his prick in my mouth I could not only keep it nice and warm, but I could also control him better. It didn't matter if that little piece of skin didn't work so well. Nothing can beat a blowjob for getting a man to cum. Period."

"Are you sure about this?"

Bonnie chuckled. "Christiana, you're so naïve! Let's just say I've never been disappointed yet."

Knowing my sister's predilection for sex in all its myriad manifestations, I decided to take her word for it.

"Listen," I said. "I have to get back up there. Why don't you take a seat and enjoy the show."
"I'd love to. Thanks sis."

I had one of my assistants place a chair close to the stage so that Bonnie could get a good view of the proceedings. I could tell that despite Cheryl's efforts, she was, as yet, unable to get Luis to cum. All her manipulations and suggestive remarks were proving to be ineffective, and I was beginning to fear that the arrogant bastard would win this game of wills. But Bonnie had given me an idea. If her story was true, all I needed to do was to get someone to give this guy a blowjob. After all, I had nothing to lose at this point. The trouble was, who was going to do it?

I realized that Cheryl was now getting tired and the audience was growing impatient. Knowing Cheryl as I did, I knew she could never even think of getting her mouth anywhere near Luis' prick. I asked both Rebecca and Maria if they would fellate him but they both flatly refused. Even when I pleaded with Rebecca, she still said no.

"How can you ask me that?" she said, amazed that I could even think of it. "After what he did to me! No way. I'm not going to suck that little worm of his."

Maria refused outright.

I asked every one of my assistants and they all refused too.

What was I to do? I could not force my employees to do anything they found objectionable. I obviously could not do it, nor did I want to. Seeing that I was out of options, I decided to appeal to the women in the audience.

"Ladies, it has now been ten minutes and the subject has still not ejaculated. He obviously has a special condition that will not allow him to orgasm by hand manipulation alone. Therefore, I am going to ask someone from the audience to come to the stage and administer oral stimulation to the subject. You will not only be doing a great service for medical science, but you will also be paid handsomely for your efforts. Well? Anybody?"

I searched the room in vain to see if anyone would come up, but no one did. After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, one of my colleagues in the front rows stood up and said: "Some of us have our reputations to uphold Dr. Swensen. You'd better call it off."

Cheryl stopped stroking Luis' penis and looked at me with a look of defeat in her eyes. I saw Luis smile then; a hateful smile that made me want to kick him in the balls. I looked at Rebecca and she just lowered her head and stared at her feet. Maria could not even look me in the face. There's was only one thing left to do.

"Okay," I said, my voice faltering, "I know when I've been beaten. This experiment is over."

Shouts of disapproval echoed throughout the room. I looked at Michelle and I could tell that she felt sorry for me. Several other women expressed their disappointment but no one was willing to help me. The young blonde girl came forward and I thought for a moment that she was going to accept my invitation, but all she did was shout in Luis' face that he was an "asshole" and walked away. It seemed that all was lost. I couldn't believe that the little son of a bitch had outguessed me.

"Wait!" cried a woman from the front row.

I thought I recognized the voice and, sure enough, it was Bonnie. In a matter of seconds I watched as my sister sprang out of her chair and ran up onto the stage.

"What are you doing?" I asked surprised.

"I'm going to save your ass."

"Are you crazy? You can't do this!"

"Watch me."

What about your husband?" I protested.

"My dear little sister. Your career is at stake here. Seven years of research is at stake here. The fate of EJAX-47...whatever...is at stake here. And you can't afford to throw it all away because some guy won't give up his fucking sperm! I won't let it happen. Now tell your assistant to keep on jerking that cock of his and I'll do the rest."

"But what about Philip?"

She guffawed. "Philip does what I tell him. Or haven't you yet learned how to control a man?"

With that she walked over to the recliner where Luis was lying, more confident than ever that he was going to deny everyone from his seeing his precious white seed.

"You've had it buster," Bonnie said threateningly. "You're not going to ruin my sister's career. Get ready to give it up!"

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked astonished.

"Your worst nightmare!" she replied.

Bonnie turned to Cheryl. "Is he still hard?"

"Not quite."

"You just keep masturbating him nice and easy and I'll do the rest. Okay?"

"Whatever you say."

Bonnie had Cheryl change positions with her so that Bonnie would have complete access to Luis' cock. Cheryl moved to the side of the recliner and faced the audience. She positioned herself so that the everyone could see her hands work their magic on Luis. In a short while the angry young man was once again hard as a rock. Bonnie saw that he was ready and she began to put some lipstick on her mouth. I didn't realize it then, but it was a special kind of lipstick that porn actresses use when they want a little lubrication to help get a guy off. I think Luis must have known this because he began squirming again and started cursing Bonnie in Spanish.

"I really think we need to relieve you of some of your nasty sperm. Maybe then you'll be a much nicer guy."

Cheryl continued to masturbate him until Bonnie told her to stop.

"Okay Cheryl, I want you to hold his cock at the base with one hand, and his nuts with the other. If he bucks, squeeze his balls until he stops. I don't want him cumming in my mouth."

Cheryl shook her head in agreement.

"We're going to give him a combination handjob and blowjob, but don't start stroking him until I tell you. Understood?"

"I'm ready," she said, as she placed her hands in position.

Bonnie put the special lipstick away and addressed the audience. "Ladies, you are going to witness something amazing here today. Watch and learn."

Some of the women in the audience were so curious as to what was going to happen that they moved closer to the stage, blocking the view of those in the back. Ultimately, I was forced to have them all stand and approach the stage 'en masse' to witness the event. When Luis saw the crowd of women gathering around him, he began to pull on his straps a little too much for my liking, so I told Lynette to hold his arms down. I then instructed Rebecca and Maria to each take hold of one of his legs, thus effectively immobilizing him. I did not want my sister's performance to be compromised in any way now that my very credibility as a scientist was at stake. Bonnie looked at me and said she was ready. I instructed her to begin.

Bonnie did one final check to make sure that everyone and everything was in place. She gave Luis a wickedly seductive smile and then stuck her tongue out and moved it back and forth across her upper lip suggestively. She once more told Cheryl to hold his prick steady and then she lowered her head down to Luis' erect penis and opened her mouth wide. Luis gasped in horror as she slowly worked her mouth down his shaft until she had enveloped his hefty six-inch prick completely. This drew a collective moan from the women. I myself had never seen a woman deep throat a guy before and I was fascinated that she could manage to accommodate that much meat in her small, delicate mouth. I reckoned that her husband must have appreciated this talent and wondered what he would say if the knew his wife was giving some strange man a blowjob in front of half of the Swedish medical community.

The whole nature of my experiment was beginning to take on a surreal element that I could never have anticipated. My sister's sexual preferences had always bordered on the kinky. I knew she loved sex, but her promiscuity was something I never could accept. Yet, despite this apparent flaw in her character, I admired her free-spiritedness and her wonderful spontaneity. She liked to be in charge and she loved dominating men. Any man was fair game as far as she was concerned. And now she was utilizing her unique talents to help me. I could only love her for it.

I watched in amazement as Bonnie's head bobbed slowly, rhythmically, up and down on Luis' swollen shaft. She kept her tempo steady and never once removed him from her mouth. Sometimes she would allow her tongue to work the underside of his glans, holding just the tip of him in her mouth for a few moments, and then slowly close her Vaseline-coated lips over his cock to absorb the full length of him. The other women looked on in delicious fascination, admiring her superb cock-sucking technique. Even Rebecca, who prided herself on being an accomplished fellatrix, seemed impressed. I noticed that the blonde girl and her two companions had maneuvered their way to the front of the line and were exchanging heated comments about what they were witnessing.

Oddly, despite my dislike for the man who was now lying naked and vulnerable before me and totally under my sister's control, the whole scene started to provoke in me powerful feelings of lust. Seeing Luis' big prick being fondled and caressed by Bonnie's expert mouth made me silently wish that it were I, and not her, who was doing the sucking. For a brief instant I thought of taking my sister's place, making my victory over the little man complete. But my inhibitions got the better of me and I settled for watching her conduct her humiliation of him from the stage.

Five minutes had gone by and I was beginning to get worried. Luis had been completely silent during Bonnie's assault on his cock and I believe he was trying to concentrate on preventing an ejaculation. Finally, Bonnie raised her head off his penis and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Hey sis, I think we got some pre-cum!"

I was elated. All the other ladies gave a big cheer and encouraged Bonnie to continue her oral stimulation. Over and over her lips glided over his erect and now sperm-swollen tool, her head bobbing faster and faster with increased excitement, determined to suck every last ounce of juice from his reluctant prick. At this point I felt it was my obligation to warn the ladies not to stand too close to Luis.

"You may want to stand back everyone. There is no telling what kind of effect the drug will have on the subject. It is possible he will merely experience a normal ejaculation, considering his condition, or it may produce something unpredictable. I give you fair warning."

My words must have fallen on deaf ears because no one moved an inch. They were all too absorbed in Bonnie's spectacular blowjob to really care. They, like I, just wanted to see the little fuck explode. Let the sperm fall where it may. I thought the blonde girl, having previously been showered with cum from the first test, would have moved behind the others, but she simply stood where she was, trying, with her friends, to predict the precise moment of ejaculation.

Luis' face was beginning to take on a strange aspect. It almost seemed as if he were in great agony judging by his facial contortions. At times I saw him shut his eyes tightly in a seemingly useless effort to block the visual sensations of the blowjob from his mind. As he could not move any other part of his body, his odd expressions were the only way I could determine his current physical state. He was breathing very heavily now, and tried to thrust his penis upward into Bonnie's mouth. Anticipating this, Cheryl's hold on his balls tightened, preventing him from seeking release this way. As Bonnie's mouth began its upward ascent on his shaft, she gave Cheryl the sign to begin masturbating him once again. Cheryl held his bulging sac with one hand and gripped the base of his cock with the other, stroking in time with Bonnie's incessant up and down movement on his prick. Her hand now joined Bonnie's mouth in glorious synchronization, adding even more intensity to the combined blowjob/handjob.

"It won't be long now, Dr. Swensen!" Cheryl exclaimed.

Bonnie's head was bobbing up and down at an extremely rapid pace now, and Cheryl's tiny but strong hand accompanied each up and down thrust. The look on the other women's faces began to exhibit immense anticipation. They knew that it was only a matter of moments before Bonnie's efforts would finally pay off, and they would be witness to something spectacular.

"Look at his sac!" said the young blonde girl. "It's getting really big!"

"He must have several gigabytes of sperm in there!" said another girl.

The entire crowd exploded with laughter.

Sensing that Luis' orgasm was now inevitable, I had the two camera women move in closer to capture the event from different angles. I knew that a lot of my female friends who could not attend the experiment would be dying to see the video, and I did not want to disappoint them.

Looking at my sister unabashedly displaying her power over the little bastard, now feebly crying out for release, made me proud. I felt a tremendous sense of exhilaration in the total subjugation and humiliation of this incredibly ungrateful man who dared to undermine all my years of patient, painstaking research to give men such as him the opportunity for living a normal life. "Fuck you, Luis," I thought. "You're going to get what's coming to you."

The whole atmosphere in the room was becoming electric. I could feel the energy coming off the platform from all those female bodies acting in unison, demanding, insisting, to see what it was that Luis refused to share with the outside world. A few of the women starting taunting him, calling him a fool and a pervert. One of them even stuck her breasts in his face—to everyone's enjoyment. But Luis was beyond caring now. He didn't hear their constant invective because all he could comprehend was Bonnie's beautiful profile rising up and down on his tortured shaft, her short blonde hair tickling his lower abdomen every time her face made contact with his pubic hair. And he watched in total surrender as Cheryl's thin, delicate fingers coaxed his manhood upward into Bonnie's waiting mouth, her manicured red nails gently digging into his cock, tensing and releasing the tormented flesh with hard, fast strokes until thick rivulets of pre-cum stared to escape from the corners of Bonnie's mouth.

At some point I remember Bonnie looking up at me and giving me a "thumbs up" sign, indicating that his ejaculation was imminent. I thought she was going to release him from her mouth then, but her oral onslaught continued. I think she wanted to make sure that he was actually spurting before she withdrew her mouth from his cock. I knew Bonnie did not particularly like the taste of semen, but I think she was going this extra mile on my account, and I had to admire her for it.

Cheryl's jerking fist was a blur as it traveled the length of Luis' sperm-clogged prick.

"So Luis," she said mocking him, "you thought you'd push me around huh tough guy? Well look who has the upper hand now!"

And to accentuate her point, she jerked her hand faster, even as Bonnie was drawing away.

"We're all watching now, you sad excuse for a man. Cum for us. Shoot your load you pathetic little fuck!"

His cock now freed from Bonnie's mouth, Cheryl grabbed the tip between her thumb and forefinger and delivered several short, quick strokes. Bonnie's head was only inches away from his penis and I could see that she was wiping some small traces of cum from her face. It seemed to me that she had inadvertently swallowed a few drops of sperm just before releasing his prick from her mouth.

Just then Michelle, who had been trying to getter a better view, nudged her way beyond the woman in front of her, and stood right over Luis.

"I want to see this," she said transfixed.

Sensing that Luis was now on the verge of coming, Cheryl heightened her attack; giving every last ounce of strength she had in the effort to force Luis to surrender his creamy load.

As for Luis, his body was as taught as a coiled-up spring. The only thing alive was his cock, now on the verge of betraying him by surrendering the sperm that he had, for many years, kept from the sight of women. Now, the whole world would see him cum. The build up of the drug in his system was ready to kick in, and his entire reproductive system, now bathed in the potent chemical, would give his penis the added impetus it would need to help bring his ejaculation to its fullest potential. The drug had done its work.

"Ha!" I heard Cheryl scream, as she quickly ducked her head down. I saw a stream of white shoot about a foot over her head, and this was followed by a series of exclamations from each of the women in turn as I followed their mutual gaze up toward the ceiling. I watched in utter astonishment as a thick, white jet of sperm splashed eight feet up into the air to ricochet off the air-conditioning duct, resulting in a resplendent display of milky dots and dashes. I could not believe the quantity of it. Strangely enough, Cheryl herself remained unscathed, but Bonnie and Michelle were soaked with cum, as were most of the other women who were standing close to Luis. As most of the sperm found its way back down onto the women, some of them retreated in panic, but most just stood there in pure astonishment waiting for the show to continue.

They didn't have to wait long.

Much to Cheryl's surprise and everyone else's, Michelle grabbed Luis' prick from the young girl's hands and began milking him herself. She had a look of wild abandon in her eyes, something I would never have suspected from her otherwise demure and polished demeanor. On her upstroke, Luis' penis, now excited and teased beyond all endurance, surrendered another long creamy load of sperm, which flew directly across the room and straight into the hair of the young blonde girl.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as her friends screamed with laughter. "I cant' believe it! Twice in one day!"

All the women were in hysterics. I was laughing so hard myself that I nearly lost my footing and had to grip the podium to maintain my balance. I did not want to miss one second of this incredibly lascivious entertainment.

Michelle had turned into a wild woman. Seeing my sister's wanton reactions, she grabbed Bonnie by the hand and asked her join in on the masturbatory fun, placing my sister's hands on Luis' excited tool and then placing her own hands over Bonnie's. Caught up in the wild frenzy of the moment, Bonnie quickly responded by helping Michelle masturbate the startled man, the two pairs of hands teasing the swollen cum-filled prick until it was ready to shoot yet another massive string of white paste. The two of them seemed drunk with lust.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers