EJAX-472: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

She continued stroking him a little more purposefully now, looking up at him and then at his cock to gauge his responses.

John's body was becoming rigid and his breathing somewhat labored. He tried a few times to bring his hands down to his cock in an obvious attempt to masturbate. I had anticipated this, and was grateful that his hands had been restrained behind his back. His wife looked on impassively, as though what she was seeing was somehow not real, and the man being masturbated was not her husband. How she could disassociate herself from the event now taking place was unfathomable to me.

"The subject's testicles are expanding further," Sheila said, as her long, slender fingers moved up and down ever more rapidly on John's shaft. "Oh, my God, she exclaimed, "I can't believe this!"

"What is it doctor?" I asked concerned.

"I can actuallyfeelthe sperm traveling into his balls. It's really incredible!"

A few women in the audience responded with moans of pleasure, which made Rebecca smile with satisfaction.

"This, ladies, is what I refer to as the "assemblage" stage, where copious amounts of sperm collect in the testes and "wait" until the concentration reaches its optimal level before expulsion from the urethra."

Under Sheila's skilled administrations, John's penis was now sticking out from his body at a forty-five degree angle, making it easier for her to stoke the massive shaft. I had to admit that he did possess a beautiful penis, and I had to admire Sheila's handling of it. She seemed to be enjoying herself thoroughly and would make encouraging remarks to John even as she jerked him off. He, of course, was now at the stage where he could not even speak. All his energies were concentrated on his cock and balls, and the excited army of restless, agitated sperm waiting there, begging to be released.

A hand tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see Rebecca standing next to me.

"This is great," she said breathlessly. "I can't wait to see him shoot off."

"You and me both," I said, sharing her enthusiasm.

"His balls are getting so big! Look at them!"

There was nowhere else to look. His scrotum had indeed grown to almost twice its normal size. This fact was not wasted on John's wife Ann, who to my astonishment, got up and kneeled on the floor behind her husband and started to massage his balls.

"Well, what do you know," Rebecca said sarcastically. "Look who's getting into the act."

Sheila did not seem to mind this unexpected intrusion as much as John did. Ann's sudden action took him by surprise, and for a moment it broke his concentration. But seeing it was his wife who now, after such a long period of disinterest, was doing something to help her husband, he simply closed his eyes and let the sublime sensation of female hands do their work.

Sheila was now masturbating him with almost clockwork precision. She was showing no signs of slowing down and was, in fact, growing anxious to witness his climax. As a result, I did not ask her any further questions in case it might break her stride. After a short while, John started to moan audibly, and this alerted Sheila to increase her tempo. Seeing that Ann was simply rubbing her husband's balls, Sheila motioned for her to stick her finger in his anus and stimulate his prostate. She willingly followed the doctor's advice and put a little bit of Vaseline on her fingers. As she dutifully and methodically massaged him, his face took on a look of ultimate pleasure.

"How far?" Rebecca asked.

"What? I replied.

"His cumshot. How far do you think it will go?"

"Hard to say." But I wouldn't want to be one of those women in the front row."
She laughed. "They can't say you didn't warn them."

John was now standing with his legs wide apart, trying to brace himself for the inevitable launch of semen. Both women were now working him over with gusto; their individual attentions becoming too much for him to sustain. His face was covered in sweat and the muscles in his entire body grew taught. Ann had her hand stuck far up the crack in his ass and teased his prostate to the point where he began bucking his hips in an uncontrollable fashion, wildly fucking Sheila's hand until Sheila herself simply stopped stroking and just let his tool glide back and forth between her fingers.

"Look," Rebecca said, as she pointed to the lab entrance. "Two people are coming."

I followed her gaze to the front door. "I told them not to let any more people in." I replied, annoyed. "They're going to spoil the test."

Sheila noticed the intrusion and looked at me for direction. I motioned for her to keep going. I did not—could not, stop the experiment now with John on the verge of coming. He would not be able to stop the onrush of sperm that was now ready to be shot out of his cock, and I did not want to deprive myself, or the audience, from witnessing the stupendous finale about to take place.

As the two figures got closer, Rebecca recognized one of them as Sheila's eighteen-year old daughter Jill, a beautiful, tall, dark-haired girl dressed in shorts and halter-top. Her companion, a blonde, was about the same age and height and wore faded jeans and a simple blouse.

"What the hell are they doing here?" I said angrily.

Rebecca looked at me dumbfounded.

I was later to discover from Sheila herself that Jill had heard about the experiment

by listening in on one of Sheila's private phone conversations. But why the girl decided to attend was never clearly understood.

Rebecca and I tried to warn them away, but they couldn't hear us. Before there was anything we could possibly do about it, it was already too late. I stared in horror as Jill caught sight of her mother in the midst of masturbating John. Both girls stopped dead in their tracks and stood open-mouthed at the sight. Amidst the deafening roar of the crowd, the two of them remained motionless, their minds temporarily incapable of comprehending the bizarre scene. I watched them cling to each other in total disbelief as Sheila, now wildly jerking John's massive prick, caught sight of the two girls standing only several feet away. For a moment she hesitated and I thought the show was over. But surprisingly enough, she resumed her stroking and made a motion to Jill to come over to her. The girl didn't budge. I, myself, had no idea what to do. There was no way in hell I was going to interrupt the experiment, now that I was so close to proving my theory.

Knowing that something remarkable was about to happen, all the women stood up in unison and began cheering for Sheila to finish him off. Inspired by their enthusiasm, she started squeezing John's cum-filled sac until she could sense he was completely, irreversibly, ready to climax. Once again, she invited Jill to come over to her. This time the daughter obeyed.

If the whole thing had not been recorded on tape, I would, to this day, have not believed what happened next.

Sheila looked at her daughter's lovely face, only a few feet away from the phallus she was carefully bringing to orgasm, and invited the girl to assist her. And despite her daughter's apparent confusion, the girl slowly moved to where her mother was standing. The other girl stood her ground looking completely stunned.

"You want to help me?" Sheila asked Jill, breathless and flushed, her inhibitions thrown to the wind.

Before the girl could respond, the women in the audience took up Sheila's cause. Instead of telling the girl to go away, which their feminine instincts might have otherwise demanded, they, surprisingly, encouraged her to help her mother. The girl vacillated and was unsure of what to do until Ann, realizing John's orgasm was only moments away, shouted to Jill to lend a hand. Jill looked up at the handsome man and I suppose something in her snapped, because she forced Sheila's hand off his cock and replaced it with her own. Sheila grinned with delight and the crowd roared. As Sheila watched Jill's hands fly up and down on the prick that was now ready to burst, she stuck her face in front of the swollen purple head and opened her mouth wide. Jill watched in awe as she saw her mother grab the head of John's prick in her teeth and bob her head several times up and down, scraping the underside of his glans. It was the final coup de grace. She pulled her head back just in time to watch his semen spurt high up into the air, both women's eyes following the arc of cum as it flew across the room and into the first row of seats 12 feet away!

The crowd shrieked with joy.

Rebecca, thrilled at the seeing the monstrous cumshot, congratulated me on the spot saying, "Hooray for EJAX-472! We love to see the goo!" And we both erupted with laughter.

John's mind was completely incoherent. His body had, by this time, succumbed to the powerful effects of the drug, which forced him to arch his back and thrust his hips outward so that the sperm could more easily find its way out of his body. Sheila couldn't go on—she was overcome by fits of laughter at seeing the flight of semen just ejected. Jill was left holding the spurting cock and her mother and the audience implored her not to stop. Encouraging her, demanding her to provide them with a spectacle, Jill took on a new persona, and just like her mother, firmly held onto John's cock, milking it for all she was worth.

It only took two short strokes of her small hand to force a great gooey load to explode from his cock. The strings of cum literally danced out of his prick in thick sheets of white that first startled, and then ultimately amused, the girl who found herself a new heroine to the crowd.

Then something fabulous happened. Seeing that Jill was having so much fun masturbating John for the crowd, her girlfriend (whose name I learned later on was Laura) finally gave in to the constant prodding of the women and went to assist her. Jill smiled as Laura's hands were placed over her own and together the two of them coaxed a series of massive, thick loads out of John's prick that were truly a joy to behold. At one point I watched as both girls looked on with a mixture of awe and amusement at their mutual handiwork until they forced a dozen creamy bursts of sperm to explode out of his penis with such speed that the air seemed momentarily alive with streams of white.

During this time Ann had kept up her stimulation of John's prostate, imploring the two girls to keep going. Sheila stood on the other side of her daughter, watching intently, and with much hilarity, as the two girls teased shot after shot of hot cream out of John's prick.

Maria, as usual, kept herself out of harm's way, content to photograph each successive spurt with her camera. I saw her click photo after photo trying desperately to catch every stringy ejaculation. The blonde girl and her two friends couldn't take their eyes off the scene, looking on in amazement at the cumshots that refused to stop.

Cheryl had stood aside for the initial series of climaxes but indicated to Jill that she should point John's prick down toward the floor so that she could get some of his ejaculate in the beaker. Jill readily obliged. I saw Cheryl grin as she watched in fascination as the steady stream of sperm splashed into the glass receptacle. I saw her count off about twenty squirts before she removed the beaker and walked away smiling, her hands and lab coat drenched with sperm.

The atmosphere in the room was positively supercharged. As John's ejaculations began to subside, Jill and Laura removed their hands from his prick. Maria assisted them with towels, but the show was far from over. The crowd looked at me expecting more and I knew that this was the moment my theory would be put to the ultimate test.

"Okay ladies," I shouted over the din. "I assure you our subject is now ready to have several more orgasms back to back." I looked at John who was tired but still under the effects of the sperm-producing drug. "Are you ready?"

"I hope so," he replied, somewhat weakened.

"Lynette," I said, "please remove his cuffs and lay the subject on the examination table." I pointed to the blonde girl and her two friends. "And I would like you three to participate. Please come onto the platform and make it fast. We can't afford to wait too long or the drug's effect may be compromised."

The transition was done in under a minute. After John's hands and feet were restrained, I had the three girls begin masturbating him. His wife stood over the girls and watched intently as their hands moved over her husband's body, trying to get him ready for his second round of climaxes. I heard her ask him if he was all right, to which he smiled and said, "Yes." It was the first glimpse I had of a genuine sentiment from the woman.

End of Chapter 1

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers