EJAX-472: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Ready?" Bonnie said to Michelle, as both women momentarily gripped Luis' prick at its base. "Watch this ladies!" she exclaimed.

In an instant my experiment had somehow turned into a spectacle, as every woman's eyes were fixated on Luis' pulsating cock.

"One! Two! Three!" the two women sang as each count off was accompanied by a hard upward pull on the sensitive shaft. On the third upward stoke, Luis cried out as the two women's hands forced his prick to release another outstanding series of cumshots. Cheryl caught the first of these blasts square in the face, and she shrieked with disgust, somehow managing to run away before getting hit again. The other two ropes of ejaculate flew up into the air and landed somewhere behind them. As the last of the three shots disappeared behind the wall of women, yet another round of sperm found its way out of Luis' agitated cock. I watched as Michelle and Bonnie played with his continuously spurting prick, laughing like wicked schoolgirls, working it hand over fist until their combined efforts coaxed another several huge shots out of him, all fired in rapid succession. All they could do was watch open-mouthed at the quantity of sperm that sailed over their heads and into the crowd. Both women's hands were now drenched in cum, and they played with the sticky fluid as though it were hand cream, using the lubrication it provided to continue their assault.

Luis himself looked paralyzed and his body was as stiff as the penis that had betrayed him. For a moment it looked as though he might be done ejaculating, but the drug I had created had provided him with almost superhuman capabilities in manufacturing the sticky white goo that was being so wonderfully displayed for the amusement of the women. It wasn't over yet.

I noticed that as soon as Luis had started to cum, Lynette, Rebecca, and Maria had wisely taken my advice and moved near me and out of harm's way. Unfortunately for Lynette, she hadn't moved far enough away and her entire suit had gotten bathed in sperm. I saw her run out of the room towards the bathroom leaving Rebecca and Maria in fits of laughter.

"Can you believe this?" Rebecca said, her expression reflecting our astonishment as we watched Luis fire off yet another pearly volley of cum into the air.

"I don't think he's done yet," I said.

I was soon proven correct as my two friends and I watched Bonnie and Michelle provoke another dozen or so explosive orgasms, the streams of sperm shooting in all directions like the finale of a July Fourth fireworks display.

"Where the fuck is it all coming from?" Rebecca exclaimed, unable to stop looking at the constant rivulets of white shooting high up into the air.

"Amazing!" was all Maria managed to say.

Bonnie and Michelle started to slow down their attack as Luis' orgasm started to wane. Both women were tired but exhilarated over their triumph over the little bastard and his now limp penis.

"You won Christiana," Rebecca said cheerfully. "You really humiliated him!"

"Yes," Maria agreed. "We taught that little shit a lesson didn't we?"

All I could do was smile.

Luis lay on the bed in a dazzled condition, drenched in the aftermath of his own lust. Michelle and Bonnie said some insulting things to him and both left to wash their hands. I had several of my assistants wheel Luis into the back office where he was told to clean up and get out. Within a half hour he was back on the streets clutching the money I had promised him. No one said a word to him as he left and I don't think he wanted to see any of us. I was a bit concerned that he might institute a lawsuit against me, but being the little coward he was, I didn't think he had the nerve to go through with it. Especially as there were over two hundred witnesses who were ready to support me in my defense. In truth, I was glad to be rid of him, but he did get me thinking as to what might be the ultimate level of my drug's potential. With the next subject waiting to appear, I decided to put this theory to the test.

During the short interval following Luis' exit from the stage, I had a chance to meet some of the ladies in the audience and was delighted to learn that none of them thought my humiliation of the man was anything but justified. One girl, a graduate student who was enrolled in the biogenetics program at Stockholm University, told me that she had enjoyed seeing Luis being dominated that way.

"You had total control over him," she said ardently. "Totalcontrol! It was great!"

Another woman congratulated me on the fine performance of my drug. "I've never seen a man climax like that in my life. You really deserve a medal."

Her compliment, and others like them, did much to assuage my previous anxiety regarding Luis' insubordination and subsequent punishment. But the greatest compliment of all was when a group of highly respected doctors, all of whom I knew, approached me, each wanting to shake my hand.

"You're discovery is nothing short of astounding," said Elizabeth Johansen, a cardiologist at the city hospital. "You should be proud."

Another woman whom I recognized as Dr. Jennifer Barlow, a gynecologist, shook my hand and said, "I hope you're going to give everyone here a videotape of this experiment. This is simply groundbreaking."

I assured all the ladies that I would be making copies of the video, which would be available to all medical attendees in a week or so. They all seemed very pleased.

"At least when you're watching the video, you don't have to worry about getting splashed!" Dr. Barlow joked, pointing to a large, wet stain on her dress.

After making conversation with a few other people, I went over to where Bonnie and Michelle were sitting and thanked them both for helping make my experiment a success.

"Not at all sis, not at all!" Bonnie said happily. "The little prick had to be taught a lesson. And now all these people think you're a genius. Of course, if it wasn't for me..."

"Okay, okay," I said. "We all know it was your cock-sucking talents that saved the day. But what about you Michelle?" I asked. "What made you do it?"

Michelle shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know! I guess I get turned on seeing a naked, defenseless man get his comeuppance. It was like temporary insanity!"

"You got to admit that Michelle and I make a good team, right sis?"

"Just ask Luis!" Michelle exclaimed with joy.

When all the women had returned to their seats, I returned to the stage and had Lynette prepare the next subject. The ladies were still conversing loudly amongst themselves about the events they had recently witnessed, and every so often a burst of hysterical laughter punctuated their fervent discussions. Cheryl meanwhile had cleaned herself up and joined Rebecca, Maria, and I on the platform.

"I can't believe he came so much," she admitted with surprise as she checked her hair and clothes for any traces of sperm she might have missed.

"Ladies, ladies...please settle down." I demanded.

I waited a few moments until the room was quiet.

"Thank you. As some of my colleagues are aware, the limits of the effectiveness of EJAX-472 have never been established. Today, we have the unique opportunity to put my theory to the test. I believe it is safe to say that none of us, including myself, has ever seen a man ejaculate the way our last test subject did this morning."

A hearty round of applause and cheers greeted this statement.

"The body of the next test subject is completely saturated with the drug and I have been informed that he is reproducing sperm at a rate of close to 300 percent. This would indicate that he is capable of many continuous orgasms within a short period of time without injury to his body."

This statement provoked a response from a woman in the audience.

"I admit that your last test subject provided us with quite an impressive orgasm, Dr. Swensen," she said, "but you can hardly expect us to believe that any man's body can manufacture sperm at such a rate. If that were possible, his reproductive system would burn itself out before he could achieve a second orgasm."

I recognized the woman as Dr. Sheila Ford, Doctor of Internal Medicine at Stockholm University. She was a woman of about 35 and was greatly respected in the academic community as a person who got things done. She had been married and divorced twice and had two children. She was an attractive woman about five-feet seven inches tall with long auburn hair, which she wore in a modified ponytail. She was dressed impeccably in a dark gray three-piece suit.

"That is not quite true, Dr. Ford," I replied. The very nature of EJAX-472 is that it acts as an immune "enhancer" and it does this on a cellular level. One of the primary effects of the drug is that is strengthens and protects the reproductive glands while increasing the rate at which sperm is developed. Technically speaking, once the drug has reached saturation point in the body, the subject can experience many erections at one setting with subsequent full-volume orgasms."

"Full-volume" orgasms?"

"Yes, active sperm volume per ejaculate at or near 300 percent. Meaning that the subject is producing sperm even as it is being eliminated from the body."

"At a rate of nearly 300 percent you say?"

"Yes, approximately."

"I find this hard to believe," she said unconvinced. "In all the medical literature there is no precedent for it. Do you have any proof to back up this claim?"

"Yes, I do," I said with assurance. "I'm going to prove it to you right now. Would you like to participate?"

Before she could respond, several women in the audience also voiced their doubts that my claims could be anything but valid, and everyone soon started speaking at once.

"I am telling you that what you just witnessed was only the tip of the iceberg," I said trying to be heard. "If I had allowed it, our last test subject would still be ejaculating!"

The women started to talk amongst themselves and I heard words like "impossible" and "crazy" being bandied about. This went on for a few moments until Dr. Ford raised her voice over the din.

"Please ladies," she said diplomatically. "We can argue about this until doomsday, but it won't solve a thing. "Dr. Swensen," she said turning to me, "in answer to your question, yes, I will participate."

"Wonderful. Will you please join me on the stage?" I requested.

The crowd of women stirred as Dr. Ford made her way onto the platform.

"Rebecca, would you please bring each of us a protective lab coat?"

Rebecca looked at me quizzically, but did as I asked and retrieved several coats from the closet behind her.

"Please put these on everyone," I instructed.

"What are these for doctor?" Dr. Ford inquired.

"If my theory is correct, the subject will be experiencing ejaculations at a tremendous rate. Since we will need to be in close proximity of the subject in order to make an accurate observation, we will need these."

She looked at me with some hesitation. "You surely can't be serious about this."

"I assure you I am. Kindly comply with my request please."

She put on the lab coat and continued to regard me with a measure of incredulity.

"By the way," she said, "you can call me Sheila."

"I'm pleased to meet you. Please feel free to call me by my first name as well."

In short order the subject was brought out onto the stage. His name was John Cardelli, an extremely handsome young man of 27. He stood about 5' 11" tall and had the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen. He was always a gentleman and never once complained about the rituals he had to endure for the sake of my experiment. John was extremely affable and joked that he was going to become a famous rock star one day. His only regret was that he was not able to give his wife a baby. And for the last year or so, she had had sex with him only a few times. If this drug didn't work, he told me, his marriage would be over.

His wife Ann, who had accompanied him, sat immediately behind us looking undemonstrative. She didn't speak much and had rarely come to visit her husband during his two-week stay at the Clinic. On the few days she did visit him, she only stayed for a few minutes before walking out in a huff. I knew they were having problems, but from what I could see, she was the source of most of the conflict. She was rather short with long brown hair and had a face that would have been considered pretty had not her small, weasel-like brown eyes ruined the otherwise pleasant patina.

At my instruction, Lynette had cuffed John's hands behind his back as a precautionary measure in the event that he try to masturbate himself. In order for this test to succeed, manual stimulation of his penis would have to be performed by a competent medical professional, at least until visual verification of the drug's efficacy could be established, and I could not risk the test becoming compromised by allowing him to control any part of the experiment, even if he could be excused for being in the throes of passion.

"Would you like to masturbate the subject or simply observe?" I asked Sheila.

"Well...I...I'm not sure," she stammered. "I suppose I would be able to observe the reaction of the drug better if I were to masturbate him myself."

"I can have someone else do it if you feel uncomfortable."

"No, I think I should do it," she said after reconsidering. "After all, this is being done in the name of science, and I would like to see the results firsthand."

"Very well. Will you kindly take your place to the right of the subject?"

Sheila did as I asked. All that was left was for me to do was to instruct my assistants as to what their duties would be.

"Cheryl," I began. "You are to stand next to the subject and collect a portion of his ejaculate."

She grinned. "How much do you want me to collect?"

"About half a liter will do."

"That's a lot of sperm, doctor."

"Yes, it is."

"This should be fun," she said smiling, and walked away.

I next turned to Maria. "I want you to take your digital camera and photograph the entire series of ejaculations. I want these just in case our camera crew fails to capture all of it."

"I hope I have enough film," she said in jest.

"Rebecca, I would like you to monitor the subject for any signs of undue physical stress that could result in injury. You will notify me at once if you notice any abnormal reactions beyond what we can expect from the drug."

"No problem, Christiana. I'll keep an eye on him."

Once everyone knew what they were to do, I decided to give the audience a brief rundown on what was about to take place.

"Ladies," I began, "Dr. Ford is going to help me conduct this study, which is designed to prove that consistent, multiple orgasms are possible with EJAX-472. She has graciously offered to assist by employing manual stimulation of the subject's penis."

A few giggles came from the back of the room. It was the young blonde girl and her two friends.

"The length of the subject's orgasm is what is to be determined, along with ejaculation intensity, calculated distance of ejaculate, and sperm volume. In the event that Dr. Ford should, for any reason, not be able to continue manual stimulation of the subject, I will need someone to take her place. As my assistants are busy with other tasks, I will need some volunteers. Ladies?"

The girls giggled again and then I watched in surprise as the three of them came forward.

"Thank you," I said. "Are you certain you have no problem with this?"

The young blonde spoke first. "Since I've already gotten "creamed" twice," she said pointing to her blouse, "it really doesn't bother me. But I can't speak for them."

Her two companions, both brunettes, looked like they were around 20 or so. They both assured me that they genuinely wanted to help. I found out later that all three girls were in a nursing program at the city hospital and were keenly interested in human sexuality. I had Lynette outfit them with protective coats and told them to stand off to the side of the subject in case they were needed.

"Are you ready doctor?" I asked Sheila.

"I'm ready," she said.

"Please proceed."

Sheila applied a generous amount of lube to her hands and rubbed them together, which made a loud squishing sound. And then she did something that surprised me—she looked up at John and gave him a sexy smile. I immediately looked at his wife, who had a dour expression on her face, pretending to act indifferent. But I could tell that Sheila's casual display of coquetry, made her jealous. I, myself, was a bit taken aback by what I felt to be a breach of professional ethics on Sheila's part, but it made sense that she would try to make him feel at ease in such a situation. He responded by smiling back at her, much to his wife's displeasure.

"While Dr. Ford is getting underway," I said to the audience, "I would like to mention that our test subject is 27 years old and in excellent health with no history of any major medical problems. His physician has determined that his low active sperm count is a result of a sports-related injury sustained when the subject was 14 years old. Since that time he has been able to achieve an erection with subsequent ejaculation but the amount of semen released and the activity of the sperm itself is so low as to be almost negligible. In this experiment, the effectiveness of EJAX-472 will be determined by how much sperm is released during orgasm and whether sperm volume has increased and is active. As the subject will be experiencing multiple sustained orgasms and increased trajectory, I once again advise the audience to keep a safe distance."

I wisely determined that the uniqueness of my experiment and the prurient nature of it would open the door for disreputable persons to seek to discredit my work with charges of fraud. As much of the basis of this study would depend not only upon my own research and validation by the medical community, but also upon the resultant video and photographs of the event, I chose to use two extra cameras to record the experiment. Using four separate cameras would decrease the chance of photo 'doctoring' and would provide a measure of protection should I be called upon to refute any claims that these events were merely staged. As a result, I had two cameras operating on either side of the test subject and a stationary, unmanned camera directly in front. The other camera would be used solely for recording audience reactions.

"I would like to mention ladies," I continued, "that Dr. Ford is using a special hand cream that I have used in conjunction with EJAX-472 as a ancillary topical ointment. It is longer lasting and much milder than most other lubricants and is non-greasy, thus allowing protracted stimulation of the penis."

All of us watched as Sheila's deft manipulations produced an immense erection in the subject. His cock must have been at least 10 inches in length, and I gazed in fascination as each steady, sensuous stroke of her hand traversed the length of his cock, from the base all the way up to and over the tip of his glans. It wasn't long before I noticed that she was staring intently at his testicles.

"Dr. Ford, will you kindly describe what you are seeing to the audience."

"Certainly." She paused to gave him a few quick strokes and then continued. "I am noticing that the subject's testicular sac is expanding, most likely due to an increase in sperm production."

It was indeed expanding. I could see that from even 10 feet away. Rebecca and Maria shot me a glance as if to say, "Wow!" Cheryl, herself, looked amused.

"Ladies," I said, "the physical manifestation Dr. Ford is now describing is a side effect of EJAX-472. It is perfectly normal, and we can expect further expansion as the stimulation increases."

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers