Elena, My Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

"While I was reading your diary, I read a page where you wrote about how much you admired my beautiful body in the mornings. I have to say that I was really flattered." "I wrote the truth." "Even though I read it, I would like to hear it from you." "You mean now? Here? No. No. Oh No never, I couldn't do that." I replied, vigorously shaking my head. "Why not?" "I can't say those things to you in a public place. They are adult rated words. If anyone heard it...no way." "Come on! I reserved this table just for you so that you wouldn't feel shy. I have just said that I used to leave the door open so that you can watch me while I changed clothes. Did anyone come and ask us why I used to do that? Now don't act like a baby, tell me. I hope you don't want to ruin this beautiful night by saying no to my request." She made those puppy eyes at me and immediately my resolve vanished. How could I say no to her? "Alright." I agreed. "I can't remember the exact words I had written, but I will try." "No problem." She positioned herself at the table by leaning forward slightly and looking intently at my face. She was giving me her total attention, as if it's going to be the most important thing I will talk about all evening. "People say you will wake up feeling fresh if you go to sleep early, but there was another reason behind my eagerness to get to sleep early. As always, I woke up at my favorite time. I quickly washed my face and went to kitchen there I picked up a bottle of milk and bowl of flakes. I was not in the kitchen because I was hungry, but I was there to treat my eyes and mind to a beautiful view, a view of the beautiful girl that I had fell in love with. While I was eagerly waiting for that beautiful view, I heard some footsteps, footsteps of an angel. My heart beat slowly increasing with the sound. The moment had arrived. There she was my angel, my love. She was looking so lovely today. A boy has to be very lucky to have an angel in his life and I am glad that I am that lucky guy. Today she was wearing my favorite white embroidered lace bra and matching panty. She winked at me as if to wish me good morning. I wish I could kiss her to wish her good morning.

"I too wished that." She said. "Go on." "I must admit the way her ass moves, it is definitely worth something to die for. When she bent down to pick up a bottle of juice from the fridge, I just wanted to shove my face between those ass cheeks. She closed the fridge and picked up a glass from the shelf, poured the juice in the glass and sat opposite me. I wasn't able to look at her properly so I asked her to sit with me on the couch. She sat on the couch, placed her legs on the coffee table and began drinking her juice. As I sat beside her, I felt my hands trying to go inside her panty and play with those beautiful pink lips. My mouth wanted to kiss them. I didn't want to satisfy my hunger with this stupid bowl of flakes. I wanted to eat that pussy."

"Mmmmmmm." She murmured licking her lips. "My cock was getting harder due to my erotic thoughts. I wish I could just drop my boxers and show her how she drives me crazy. However, as always, I just take a pillow and place it on my lap. I have to tell her, tell her how much I love her. I decide that I am going to tell her right now, but before I can say anything, she gets up and leaves the room. Maybe not today but I will definitely tell her tomorrow, I told myself, which is the same promise I have been making to myself everyday for a long time." "Alan, when I read those words in your diary, it made me feel wonderful, so very special. You don't know how crazy I am for you. To be honest, I never felt so loved. I thought that I would never find someone for whom I would do anything, until I realized how much you loved me. Your love has totally changed me and now I want to do things that I never wanted to before. I want to do everything I can to keep you happy, to keep you close to me."

I could feel the intensity in the words she was saying and I knew that she was speaking from her heart. "You don't have to do anything special for me. Just be with me. That's all I want from you." I assured her. "I know." She smiled.

"Shall we order some dessert?" I asked. I always like to end my meal with a dessert.

"Yes, but I will give the order." "No problem." I said as I called the waiter. I felt a little strange when she ordered only one dessert and then told the waiter that would be all. "What about you? Don't you want to have a dessert?" I asked after he had left. "I want to but they don't have the dessert that I want." "Which one?"

"I think it will take some time for your order to come, and I want to go to the washroom. Will you come with me?" "Okay." She held my hand as we walked towards the washroom. I didn't know what was going on in her mind because I saw her quickly looking in all directions when we reached the washroom door. Before I could ask anything, she quickly shoved me inside the men's washroom. "Elena, this is the men's washroom." I said quietly but she didn't answer. She quickly shoved the door shut and pinned me against the wall.

"What are we doing here?" I was feeling a little scared because what if someone had seen the both of us enter, or another man came in. To put my mind at ease, she reached over and locked the door.

"We are here for my dessert." She calmly said, getting down on her knees. With wide eyes, I watched her undo my belt and the button on my jeans, then, putting her mouth around the zipper, she somehow managed to slide it down.

Just the feel of her hands undoing me, was enough to give me an immediate erection. Pressing her face against my boxers, she nuzzled my now rock hard cock, sending a mighty shock wave rushing through my body. Using only her lips, I felt her nibble along the length of my love handle, which was about to burst through my tightly stretched shorts. Taking a piece of my shorts in her teeth, she pulled the opening apart, immediately allowing my aching manhood to spring free and hit her in the cheek. "That's what I want for dessert." She smiled, looking up at me with those pretty eyes of hers that were full of love.

As she licked and kissed the tip of his head, it immediately sent a huge shock wave rushing throughout my body like a freight train rumbling down the track. As I felt her tongue wrap around the head of my cock and cradle it like you would a baby, a moan came from deep within my trembling body.

With her luscious lips, now snuggly gripping the head, she slowly pushed it into her mouth. I could feel her hot tongue cradling and caressing me as I slid deeper and deeper into her. As her lips slid further down my shaft until she had deep throated my entire cock, my hands were frantically grabbing at something along the wall to support myself, because my knees felt like rubber.

Grasping her shoulders, I used her for support. Her hands had a firm grip on my hips, holding me a prisoner to her burning desires. She held me captive deep within her throat for a few seconds and then started sliding her mouth up and down my shaft. I felt a loud moan starting to form deep within my gasping lungs, but I knew that I had to keep quiet, so I clamped my jaws tightly together and concentrated on watching her, as she gradually bobbed her head up and down my shaft, then going faster and faster.

I stroked my hands through her long silky hair, frantically searching for a way to make this last as long as I could. Nearing that moment when I knew that I couldn't prolong the ultimate pleasure she seemed determined to give me, I dug my nails deep into her head to tell her it was about time. Even though I had been determined to make this last as long as possible, my body seemed to have other ideas.

"I can't hold it any longer, Elena." I gasped through clenched teeth.

Suddenly, with the force of a volcano, I erupted in her mouth. She never missed a stroke as I shot my seed deep into her throat. Taking every drop of her little brother's cum, she continued sucking my dick. Finally, after licking me clean, she got up, looked me in the eye as she smiled at me.

"I was right. That was better than any dessert from the kitchen." She said, giving me a sexy smile.

All I could do was to stand there gasping for breath as I weakly smiled back at her. I knew that my face was beaming with joy and happiness.

Stepping up close to me, she cupped my cheeks in her soft hands and gave me a long passionate kiss. The scent of our sex still lingered in the air as we kissed. She cleaned her lips with water and adjusted her hair while standing in front of a mirror. I adjusted my dick inside the boxers and pulled up my pants. As she finished adjusting her hair, I stepped up behind her, and looked over her shoulder. Looking in the mirror, I saw a drop of cum on the side of her cheek.

"Let me clean that for you." I said as I wiped it off using a handkerchief. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, I could see that her usual bright lovely face still had a bit of a flushed look.

"You sure are beautiful." I whispered in her ear, as I lightly kissed the side of her neck, while at the same time, I let my hands move down over her chest until I was cupping those full mounds of hers in the palms of my hands.

Leaning her head back against my shoulder, I heard her murmur, "You have no idea how wonderful it feels when you hold me this way. I could stand here all day, but I know that we can't so let's go before someone notices that we aren't at our table."

As she unlocked the door, we saw an old man right in front of us. His mouth slowly dropped wide open and his eyes got as big as saucers as we went past him. It was obvious from the look on his face that he knew what we had been doing. Elena gave him a little smile, but I was feeling both embarrassed and proud at the same time. Proud that this lovely lady was willing to risk everything just to be with me for a few minutes.

Once again, I remembered my manners, and held the chair for her. "Thank you, Alan. You are such a gentleman." She said smiling up at me. The waiter came with my dessert the moment we sat down at the table.

"We made it back right on time." I remarked as we laughed at the thought of how close we came to not being there when the waiter came. We talked about several things as I slowly ate the dessert. I was in no hurry to finish because the evening was turning out to be so enjoyable. Not only what we had done while in the men's washroom but just being here with her, sharing our thoughts with each other made this time very special. The rest of the evening seemed to pass by way to fast, and I hated it when the time finally came and we had to leave. This had been my first date, and even though it had been with my sister whom I loved dearly, I knew that this would be a night, that I would remember for the rest of my life.

I admit that I didn't like it when she paid the bill. I felt bad because I knew that it was supposed to be the man that paid and I had wanted to do everything right. Elena, being the kind thoughtful person she was, understood the reaction and the look on my face. She gave me that disarming smile she has that I have never been able to resist, placed her hand on mine.

"I know what you are thinking, and believe me, I appreciate that, but I really do want to do this. I wanted this evening to be a special treat for you, so please let me. You can pay the bill next time, okay?" She said

There was no way that I could refuse a request like that, so all I could do was to agree. Just the thought of there being another date with her helped make me feel better. As we were leaving the restaurant, a young couple came in with a little girl, who was probably about nine or ten year's old, hanging on to her dads hand. She stopped in front of us, briefly looked up at me, then her full attention moved to my sister. Both Elena and I stood there, not knowing what to do or what the little girl had in mind.

The little girl reached out with her hand and touched Elena's dress. "You sure are pretty." She said looking up at Elena. "Isn't she Daddy?"

For a single moment, a look of indecision crossed her father's face, before he stammered. "Yes, Susan. She is very pretty."

I had to smile to myself as I saw Elena start to blush at the child's innocent compliment and her father's obvious embarrassed answer. Glancing at Susan's father, she replied. "Thank you, Sir." Then looking at Susan she said. "That was such a sweet thing for you to say. Thank you Susan, you are a very pretty girl too. Do you like my dress?"

"Oh, yes. I like it a lot. Mommy, would you to get me one just like she is wearing?" Susan asked, turning to face her mother, who obviously was as shocked by her daughter's action as the rest of us.

"It is a pretty dress. Maybe tomorrow, we can go shopping and see if we can find one. Okay?" This answer from her mother seemed to satisfy Susan.

By now, her father had recovered from his surprise enough to take control of the situation. "Come on, Susan, we have held up these nice people long enough." He said as he pulled her aside and headed into the restaurant.

Not to be outdone, Susan looked back at us and waved. "Bye."

"Goodbye Susan." Elena replied, returning her wave.

Not missing the chance to do something, which I loved to do any time I had the opportunity, I held her hand as we walked out of the restaurant. "I guess I'm not the only person that thinks you are very pretty." I said, grinning at Elena.

"What a sweet little child." She replied, as she gave my hand a squeeze.

Reaching our car, I again opened the door for my sister. "Thank you Alan. If you treat everyone as nice as you have me tonight, I can see that there are going to be a lot of young ladies that will be trying to get your attention." She said getting in behind the wheel. Hurrying around to my side of the car, I felt like a real man for the first time in my life. I had just had my first date with a girl and had managed not to embarrass myself by spilling my soup in my lap or anything equally disastrous. I hadn't forgotten any of the things that Elena had talked to me about over the years, about how a gentleman should treat a lady.

As we drove towards home, the bathroom incident flashed in my mind. My cock was slowly regaining its hardness, as I remembered the fantastic feeling of her magnificent tongue working around my shaft, as she bobbed her head up and down. After we had gone to that beautiful island, I had been on an amazing journey of seemingly endless sex. There has not been even a single day when she hasn't amazed me with all of her skills in bed. I was glad that I was the one who was receiving all this pleasure from this beautiful girl.

Bringing myself back to the present after thinking about that beautiful incident, I watched the cars pass by us. Soon I realized that we were taking a different route than that we had used to get to the restaurant. As we drove, I realized that we were getting further away from the centre of the city. I could see several motels along the side of the road, lined up one after the other.

"I think we are going in the wrong direction. We are far away from the city." I said, looking both ways.

"I know." She laughed as she glanced over at me.

"What do you mean?"

"There's something I have to take care of." She said.

"Do you have to meet someone?"

"Not really. Just something I should have done a long time ago." She replied, smiling at my obvious confusion. I was very confused. She was hiding something but I wasn't able to figure out what. I decided to be patient and see what she was about to do. Elena made a right turn and entered a motel named Paradise motel.

"I'll be right back." She said, getting out of the car. She went into the office where there was an older guy, probably in his early 40's, standing at the reception desk. I don't know what happened, but the guy winked at Elena as he handed the keys to her. Elena came running out and got into the car. Instead of putting the car in reverse, she drove forward into the parking lot.

As we entered the place, I saw a two-story building ahead of us. As Elena parked the car, and before we got out, I opened my mouth to say something.

"Shhh, you will know soon enough." She silenced me by placing her finger against my lips. Getting out, she grabbed my hand as we walked towards the building. As we passed several of the rooms, I heard a few strange sounds and some screams. I was feeling a little scared because this place was far away from the city center and I didn't want anything to happen to Elena. Yes, I would do anything to save her from any trouble, but I didn't want her to be putting herself in a dangerous situation.

Reaching our room, I turned and looked around at the surrounding buildings. Elena used the key, and then before I could move, she slipped inside and quickly locked the door.

"Hey! I am still outside." I shouted. "Just wait for few minutes dear." I heard the sound of her heels on the hard floor slowly fading away. I was literally sneezing because of a cool wind that was blowing, and I had no jacket to protect myself. I guess I wasn't standing outside the door for that long, but it seemed like forever that I stood there shivering, and trying my best to figure out what that sister of mine was doing. Usually she was very open about her actions, but suddenly now everything was a big secret. Try as hard as I could, I couldn't think of one reason for her to be acting this way, and especially to lock me out of the room. That didn't make any sense at all. I was about ready to call out to her and ask her what she was doing that took so long; when I heard the words that I had been waiting for. "You can come in now." I heard a voice call out from the other side of the door. To my amazement, the door was unlocked. "She must have unlocked it while I was fighting with the wind and distracted by my thoughts." I thought to myself as I quickly went inside and locked the door. I was unable to look around the room because it was very dark. "Elena?" I called out with concern in my voice. "Just turn on the lights and you will find me right in front of you." I heard the mysterious voice from out of the dark say. I was sure it was Elena's, but at this moment, I wasn't able to spot her. Reaching behind me, I fumbled along the wall until my fingers found the light switch. My jaw dropped the moment I turned on the lights.

There, lying before me was a sight that I won't forget for as long as I live. I know my eyes got big because I could hardly believe what I was seeing. Elena, my beautiful, sexy sister, lay on her right side facing me; fully stretched out on the bed. Her right elbow rested on a big fluffy pillow, and her pretty face rested in the palm of her hand, which was cupping her rosy cheek. The sweet smile of her full luscious lips and the look of total love in those big brown eyes was enough to melt my heart. Her eyes stared into mine, as if she was reading my innermost thoughts and feelings. I stood there, completely frozen, a captive to her gaze, unable to move or take my eyes off her. Her long dark, gently wavy hair flowed down over her left cheek, and across her throat, forming a perfect picture frame to her smooth delicate face. The ends gently caressed the upper reaches of her large round breasts as if trying to hide them from my view.

"Elena, What are you? I mean...You are..." I was literally stuttering, unable to finish my thought or sentence. Finally managing to tear my bulging eyes away from her lovely face, I was met with another captivating sight as they moved down to those two soft but firm feminine mounds, that I had spent so many hours fantasizing about in my late night dreams.

I felt my heart jump for joy when I saw that she was wearing my favorite of all her bras; the white embroidered lace bra. It was a push-up bra, which left the entire top of her breasts in plain view, except for the nipple. A narrow band of delicate lace ran along the top of the cups. Was it my imagination, or could I see the faint outline of her protruding nipples through the lace? Starting from underneath her two massive feminine charms, there was a flower embroidered into each cup. The heart of the flower centered over the slight bulge caused by her sharp pointed nipples that was struggling to poke through. The bra seemed to be attempting to protect her feminine treasures from my wondering eyes, yet at the same time daring me to come and lay claim to them. Every time she took a breath, it appeared to my hopeful eyes, as if they were going to pop out from behind their protective covering; then much to my disappointment, as she exhaled, they would settle back in, and once again dare me to come and uncover whatever lay behind that protective lace barrier.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers