Elena, My Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

Finally, taking a deep breath, she replied. "Because of you."

"Because of me? What do you mean?"

"When I read your diary I came across a page where you wrote that if you didn't get to fuck me, you would fuck a call girl." She replied a bit hesitantly, as if not sure how I would react to hearing her once again admit to having read my personal diary.

Her reply stunned me. Yes, every word she said was right. I was a reserved type of person but sometimes I had dirty thoughts in my mind. It was the time when my sister's beauty was torturing me; I got so frustrated that I wrote that line. "But I am getting to fuck you every single day. I still don't understand why we needed to come here." "I wanted to apologize for torturing you all those years. And what better way than giving you what you wished for?" She winked. "You know I am not mad at you. You didn't have to do all this. I can never be mad at you. Even if I am, all you have to do is just smile. That will be enough." I said as I held her hand. "Well, I don't mind a good fuck after the smile." I laughed.

"That's so sweet of you" She kissed me on the left cheek

"Can I ask you one more thing?" "Sure honey." "Why did that reception guy wink at you? What did you say?" This made her smile as she replied. "I just said that I was here with a client and he would like to book a room." "No, you didn't!" I couldn't believe my ears, because I never dreamed my sister would say something like that. "Yes I did. He said that he had never seen such a beautiful call girl in this area before, and gave me a card to call him after I am done with you." She laughed. "I'm going to kill that jerk." I blurted out, with more than a little anger in my voice. "Relax Alan." She rubbed my shoulder. "I think we should thank him." "Why should I do that?" "He gave us this room and is only charging the rent per hour, instead of charging for a whole night." She explained. "Will you not get in trouble, if someone finds out all this?" "Don't worry. I told him my name is Katherine."

"Seriously I can't believe you did all this for me." A tear came out of my eyes. I felt so loved at that moment. I never thought that I would get a girl who would do something like this for me. It's very hard to find a girl who can understand a man's heart. I always liked to think that I had done all the necessary good deeds in order to get a girl like her. "You're the only person I care about. If I can't keep you happy, then who will? I don't care about anything or anyone else. Only thing that matters is that smile on your face, and I will do anything to keep that smile there." "Oh Elena!" I exclaimed as I hugged her. I became every emotional and tears were forming in my eyes, but I was determined not to cry. I didn't want to let her see me cry. Elena is the only girl with whom I can be myself. Deep down in my heart, I knew that she loved me for who I was. I didn't have to act like a tough guy and be that charming guy that every girl desires. "I think it's time you put on some clothes." She said as she gave me a kiss on my lips. She picked up my clothes that lay scattered on the floor and helped me put them on. When she reached for her dress that was hanging on the wall hook, I stopped her. "As you are my call girl for tonight, will you walk with me dressed like this until we get inside the car?" I asked a bit sheepishly. I don't know why I asked that, but she looked so beautiful in that lingerie and heels, I couldn't stop myself. "As you wish Sir," She put her bag in her purse and we left the room. As we walked to the motel office, I placed my hand on her butt. We both went to the reception desk and paid the rent. The man's eyes were wide open as he looked at Elena. In a way, it made me proud the way he looked at her, because I could see the envy he had for me; and the longing he was feeling. I knew that all he could do was to look and wish, but that she was mine, now and forever. "Watch as long as you want, you jerk." I thought to myself. "You're not going to ever see her again."

After paying our bill and as we left the office, I once again placed my hand on her sexy butt, glanced back over my shoulder at him and smiled. As we turned the corner and headed back to our car, his eyes were still glued to the sexy lady that was walking beside me. She might be playing the part of a call girl for my pleasure, but I still wanted to be a gentleman, so as we reached our car, I opened the door for her.

After getting into the car, I helped Elena put her dress on. I hated to see her get fully dressed,but I knew that she couldn't drive home dressed in only her bra and panties. As we got to the main road and as I looked back at the motel with its big sign of 'Paradise Motel' hanging above the office, in a way I was sad to be leaving. I had only spent a couple of hours there, but in that short period, the place had indeed lived up to its namesake. I had experienced paradise. I knew there would be many more experiences to come, and I am eagerly waiting for them.

Turning the corner and heading down the main road towards home, I looked over at her. I was feeling so happy, knowing that our bond has become stronger than ever. Our love has reached the point where we will do anything to keep the other person happy. I had always dreamed about being with Elena for the rest of my life, and looking at the way our love for each other is getting more intense every day, I don't think the time is far away when we can actually live our life as a couple.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers