Elena, My Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

"The way my clothes are scattered all over this room, I'll probably never find all of them again." She said with a little giggle.

"That's okay. I wouldn't care if you never found any of them." I replied, giving her a knowing look as I glanced up at her.

"Oh, I know you wouldn't. I don't imagine you will help me look for them either, will you?"

"You got that right, Sis. I sure won't."

Reaching out my arms, I tried to pull her down on the bed beside me. Instead of kneeling down, she pushed hard against me. All of a sudden, I fell backwards, so I was now lying on my back. She then carefully walked towards the head of the bed, never once taking her eyes off me. When she reached my waist, she paused a moment, then carefully stepped across my body with her right foot. There she stood, straddling me with her moist pussy straight in front of my eyes. My tongue was dying to get hold of that pussy. I knew what she was about to do, and I sure didn't mind what was going to happen next, because I had seen many girls doing it in porn videos. What she was about to do, if I remember it correctly, is called face sitting.

Slowly and carefully, she knelt down on my chest, with each of her long graceful legs gripping my sides. Her eyes bore into mine, as if asking me for permission to do what she was thinking. She was nibbling on her bottom lip in that sexy way she has. As she had done in the past, she once again surprised me by what she did next. She leaned forward so she was resting on her hands beside my head, which also placed her chest directly above my face.

"Since you love them so much, here is a special treat for you." She giggled, as she shook her shoulders a couple times, causing her large, now free-swinging breasts to slap against my cheek, and her hard pointed nipples to scrape across my face.

Sitting up, she slowly inched forward on her knees, with a wicked smile on her face, until her delicate pussy lips pressed hard against my face. She jerked the moment my lips came in contact with her pussy.

"Aaaah!" She moaned. Her legs still gripping my sides, she looked down at me with a look of love and anticipation in those lovely brown eyes of hers.

"Okay Alan. I had my dessert while we were in the men's room at the restaurant, so now it is your turn to have yours." She said, as she ran her fingers through my hair, and lovingly caressed my cheeks with both of her hands.

I placed both my hands on her thighs to hold her in that position. Since spending that first day on our island, I had learned to love the scent of wet pussy. I began to lick the outer lips of her pussy starting at the bottom of her crack and working my way up. In between licks and gently chewing on them with my teeth, I used my lips to nibble along the edges, varying the routine so she didn't have a chance to be bored. I could see Elena was enjoying all of my activities as she closed her eyes and bit her lips in between her moans of pleasure.

The expressions on her face were affecting my cock. It was bobbing up and down trying to get our attention, as if to say, "Please let me in on the action also." Meanwhile I was too busy watching the expressions change while I licked her pussy, to pay any attention to it, though I knew that soon its demands would be more than I could resist and I'd have to give in.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Just like that! Oh fuck!" She suddenly moaned, as my sharp probing tongue touched an extra sensitive spot. Her moans were loud enough to raise the roof, but it didn't bother me, instead it motivated me to make her scream louder by pushing my tongue inside her pussy. Her immediate response was to grab the back of my head, and slam my face tighter against her throbbing lips.

She was bobbing up and down on her knees so fast; I wouldn't have been able to maintain contact with her flowing pussy if she hadn't had a death grip on my head. Her mighty tits were flying around like a flag whipping in a strong wind. Every time she came down, it forced my lips and probing tongue deeper into her quivering pussy, causing even louder groans from between her clenched teeth. The back of my head was bouncing against the bed faster than the point of a jackhammer.

Her moans were like an energy drink to me, giving me the strength to keep on going and going and going. I alternated between raking my tongue over the full length of her engorged love bud, and sucking it into my mouth, holding it firmly between my lips and quickly flicking my tongue across its sensitive tip. I was moving my lips on her pussy like a cat drinking milk. Realizing that her time had come when I felt her body jerk, I increased the pace of my tongue as I heard her moans getting louder. Grabbing her thighs, I stayed with her as her body suddenly released a flood of juice.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" She screamed, as I drank her cum that was flowing from her pussy like a mighty river. It was sweet like honey and the scent was mind blowing. I licked every side of her pussy lips to make sure I didn't miss even a single drop of precious cream. Watching her face as she reacted to the different sensations that raced along every nerve in her body was a treat in itself. There was a very beautiful emotion on her face as she opened her eyes, one of undying love and devotion.

"Oh my God! That was quite amazing. I am sure if you keep doing what you did right now, you could make me cum in my panties just with your eyes." She smiled.

"I would love to do that." I laughed. "Just think of all the possibilities and how much fun that would be. I hope you are not tired because I am not done yet."

She looked at my cock, which had spit out some cum while I was licking up the last drop of her sweet juice that had managed to flow down her firm thighs. "Nor am I." She smiled and slowly moved down my body until her ass hit my cock. She lifted herself up a little bit and reached down between her legs for my cock. The moment her fingers closed around me, I saw stars appear before my eyes. It took an almost super human effort to resist exploding.

She took hold of my cock and with a wild gleam in her eyes; she raked the hard point the full length of her pussy several times. Sensing that I wouldn't be able to withstand much more of this kind of treatment, she leaned forward slightly to get a better angle and then carefully slid it inside her pussy.

"Ah fuck...it feels so good.....aaah!" She moaned. She slammed her butt down hard on my penis, causing my orgasm to send shudders of pleasure throughout my entire body. She pulled up and sank back down as we both moaned and breathed in hard. She sat down all the way and squeaked when my cock hit bottom before her butt touched my groin. Leaning forward she put her face close to mine. A loud groan escaped her ruby lips, since this position brought my manhood in direct contact with her clit.

Her breasts hung down, letting her nipples brush lightly against my chest. It felt so good and we both gasped at the feeling. She was looking deep into my eyes while she continued a slow up and down motion over my erect penis. My eyelids fell; I opened my mouth, and moved my lips to touch Elena's. Her mouth was open slightly taking in air and breathing out with the rhythm of our movements. Her lips felt so good, pressed against mine, we let our lips softly mingle together. I felt her tongue touch my lips and I gently sucked on it then I released it and used my tongue to dance around hers. It was so hot.

As I started to thrust up to deliver more of my large erect penis into her wet, sucking pussy, sweat was pouring off my forehead. I was pounding up into her round butt with such force; I had a hard time keeping my wet mouth and tongue on her nipples. My hands were eagerly exploring her back and smooth butt, and grunting like an animal, I knew that I was reaching the peak of my orgasm. I didn't think it was possible, but I felt my huge penis swell even larger as it was about to spurt cum inside of her. Coming down harder than usual against my heaving hips, and driving my rod further up into her tunnel of love than I'd ever been before, pushed me past my breaking point and I shot my cum inside her like a hand grenade.

"Ooooh Mmmm!" I screamed as I felt my cream leaving me in a torrent. Filling her cavity, I saw cum flow out over my cock and thighs, and onto the sheets. My whole body was tense and sweating. I was gasping for air and sighing repeatedly as I tightened my arms around her and pulled her tight against me. For several wonderful glorious minutes, we both lay there, her hot quivering body pressed tight against me. Still deeply impaled on my love rod, I could feel her muscles tighten and then relax as they milked the last drops of my life giving fluid from me. Lying there supporting the full weight of my love, as she lay on top of me, I couldn't imagine life being any better. It was if somehow, I had magically transported to a fantasy world, where nothing is ever wrong and everything imaginable is perfect. During the past few days since we sailed to our private love island, I had experienced almost every erotic fantasy that had ever been in one of my erotic late night dreams.

"Anything else you would like to do, anything which you never tried before with your girl?" Her soft-spoken voice broke the spell I had been living in for the past few minutes. It amazed me when she asked me that question because I was feeling so tired, even after having dinner just a few hours ago, but she wasn't.

"That's a very attractive offer. "I replied, never being one to turn down a wonderful opportunity like that. "If we are going to do something more, then I think it's time for us to try anal." I suggested hopefully. It had always been something I'd wondered about, but I wasn't sure how she would react to my suggestion. "Do you really want to?" She asked, looking intently at me. "Yes." "Then what are you waiting for?"

I flipped her over on the bed and then waited while she got up on her hands and knees. Then leaning over on top of her, as she spread her legs wide apart, I took the opportunity to reach around her chest and cup her hanging tits in the palms of my hands. It seemed that I couldn't get enough of holding and mauling them and she seemed to feel the same way. I felt rather than heard, her take in a sudden deep breath as I rolled those two protruding mounds on top of her breasts between my thumb and fingers. Her long hanging feminine mounds pressed my hands against the sheet as she lowered herself to her elbows. This gave me the perfect excuse to press harder against her tits, bringing a light moan of pleasure from her. It was hard, but I forced myself to release these two treasures, because now I was about to enter another totally unknown part of her worldly charms.

Placing my hands on her shapely butt, I used my fingers to split her ass cheeks wide apart, and there before my eyes lay the tiny puckered entrance, the entrance to that unknown world that I was about to experience for the first time. Using my forefinger, I lightly touched this tightly closed gateway. Each time I did, I saw her tighten her thigh muscles and flinch slightly, not from pain but from anticipation. Taking my prick in my left hand, I pointed it towards this gateway as I moved my hips closer to her. I may not have the largest sex tool in the world, but I couldn't help but wonder how I'd ever manage to get myself into such a tiny hole, but I also knew that I sure was going to try. I had barely made contact with her puckered anus; when I heard her take in a deep breath, hold it while she tensed every muscle in her body.

She seemed to know that this was the real thing and not my finger and so was preparing herself for the pain of entry. Then I suddenly remembered reading about how very painful anal sex was for the woman without using proper lubrication first, however I had nothing here to use. An idea came to mind almost immediately, and I knew what might work or at least make it easier. She had told me earlier that I could be as rough as I wanted, but I loved her sincerely, so I had no desire to cause her any unnecessary pain.

Lowering my aim, I easily entered her other hole, which I had left only a few minutes before. It was still sopping wet, so I figured maybe if I coated my manhood with some more of her cum, it would help make the entrance to her anal canal easier. Even if it didn't help, being back inside her here was a very comfortable feeling; almost like being at home.

Looking back at me over her right shoulder, and with a puzzled voice, she said. "Honey, that isn't the right hole."

"I know it isn't, sweetheart. However, I read somewhere that anal penetration without proper lubrication can be very painful for the girl, and I love you too much to want to hurt you. I thought maybe this would help if I got myself wet first."

"You are always so thoughtful, such a dear."

After a couple of strokes, I knew that I was as wet as I'd ever be, so pulling out, I maneuvered myself back into position, preparing to make my grand entrance. Once again, she tensed her whole body when she felt the pointed head of my love handle begin pushing against her. As I started to apply more and more pressure, it was as if her body was doing its best to keep me out by keeping that doorway shut tight.

"Push harder, Alan. Push a lot harder." She grunted. Lowering her head to the pillow, she grasped the sheet in each hand as if preparing herself for what she knew was to come.

Doing as she asked, I applied a lot more pressure, and suddenly without warning, I burst through, with my whole cock head buried inside her. This made me gasp at the totally new and different feeling. I could see that I was inside her, but she had such a tight grip on me it felt like she was going to squeeze my penis in two. I didn't think that I'd be able to move.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Fuck!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, wildly throwing her head back.

Hearing her scream of intense pain, scared me, and for a minute, I wasn't sure what to do. The pain must be excruciating for her, but she didn't complain except for that initial yell. The thought of "should I keep pushing in or should I immediately pull out," raced through my mind. I momentary froze as I tried to decide. Unknown to me, this gave her a chance to adjust to the invader that was sitting just inside her ass.

"Thank you for waiting and giving me a chance to adjust." She said in a hoarse whisper, once again looking back at me.

It about broke my heart, when I happened to notice that there was a tear in her eye, just before she once again lowered her face to the crumpled up pillow. I promised myself that I'd do my best to make it up to her for hurting her his way.

"Okay, go ahead and push the rest of the way into me." I heard her whisper in a muffled voice.

Her voice sounded not only slightly muffled from her face being buried in the pillow, but also somewhat shaky. Something deep inside me told me that she was deliberately keeping her face from my sight because she didn't want me to see her crying. I did feel the intense pressure with which she had been gripping me; begin to ease, so I slowly continued to enter her asshole with my dick.

"Aaaaah!" She groaned, but this time her voice sounded more normal.

I continued to enter deeper into her ass, slowly pushing in until my entire dick was inside her. As I started thrusting in and out of her ass, I was moaning like crazy with pleasure, because the tightness of her ass was sending me over the edge. Even though I had just had a huge release a few minutes ago, this was such a new and exciting experience that I could feel my body beginning to respond once again.

I started thrusting harder by grabbing her hips with my hands, and pulling her back as I thrust forward. This soon became unnecessary, because she was matching every forward thrust of mine by shoving her whole body back hard against me, driving my long steel pole deep into her bowels. Her moans were getting more intense with every thrust. She was intensifying her pleasure by rapidly massaging her once again enlarged woman-hood; that was now poking out from its protective covering, with the fingers of her left hand. Both of us seemed to be of one mind and that was to reach our own personal crest, and to do that we were soon moving as one, in and out faster and faster.

I grabbed her firmly around her waist with my arms just before I felt my orgasm reach its peak. The moment I felt myself break over the crest, I reached forward under her stomach, grabbed a rapidly swinging breast in each hand and squeezed her nipples hard. I shot a load of cum like a hand grenade inside her, filling her ass with hot cum. This was a strange sensation but it felt amazing in a new way. At the same moment, I felt her whole body tremble and shake as wave after wave of pleasure raced along every nerve path from her head to her toes.

"Oh. Oh yes...YES!" She cried out, but this time in a happy voice. Due to sheer exhaustion, we both collapsed on the bed too weak to move. For several moments, we remained in that position, me above her and still deeply imbedded within her ass. Gradually our bodies returned to normal.

"Did you like it?" I asked as I slowly pulled my cock from her ass and rolled over onto the bed facing her. "Giving you the ultimate pleasure is my job and I will do anything to please you." She replied, smiling like a slut.

We kissed for a little while as we lay beside each other. Even though we had fucked each other many times, I must say this was the second best time of all. Of course, the first one will always be my favorite fuck. The wonderful memories of that first time we made love on that sandy beach of our vacation island will remain with me for the rest of my life.

"I am little tired right now baby. Can I close my eyes for five minutes because we have to leave in few minutes and I have to drive?" She asked. Before I could ask any more questions, she closed her eyes. She looked so beautiful laying there as I watched her sleep; that I decided not to wake her up to ask anything. A few things were bothering me. First, we have our own house, but we came to this cheap motel to fuck. Second, Elena didn't complain as she had in the past, when I was a little rough while molesting her boobs even though she knew I liked it. I decided to confront her with these questions as soon as she wakes up. "Baby. Wake up, honey." I said as I kissed her on the cheek. Although I hated myself for having to wake her up but she had asked me to. She sat up and stretched her arms. She placed her hand between her hair while resting her hand on thigh and looked at me.

"Put on your clothes honey. We have to leave in few minutes." She kissed me on the cheek and got off the bed.

"Elena. Can I ask you one thing?" I asked politely.

"Yes, my baby, of course you can. Anytime you have a question, I want you to feel free to ask me." She replied, as she picked up her bra from where she had tossed it on the floor. While waiting to hear my question, she put it on.

"What are we doing in this motel? I mean we could have done all this in our home, so then why here?"

Before answering me, she looked around the room for her panties, finally spotting them lying on the floor across the room where she had kicked them. She went over and picked them up, then turned to face me. "Do you really want to know?" She asked, as she slipped her legs inside her panty.

"Yes."

After wiggling her hips into her panties, she crossed back to the bed, and sat next to me; then looked at me as if she was going to something naughty. "I brought you here...because...because." She looked down as she circled her fingers on my thighs.

"Please tell me." I begged. It was obvious that something was bothering her, and it seemed as if whatever it was, she wasn't sure she wanted me to know. I put my arm around her shoulder to try to reassure her that no matter what it was, it was okay to tell me.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers