Eliza Parties Hardcore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Eliza looked back to Tereza with a big smile the taller girl swept her dress off with the same single, graceful motion she had used in the office and dropped it on the U-shaped bench behind her, then started to move with her new lover back to the stage. If Eliza had been prepared to simply mount the stage with Tereza and just go for it she was still a little relieved to find that they were actually going back up there to partake in one final game. As the winners of the first game they got to play against Brigitta and Karolína for the grand prize, two free passes to any future CFNM event at the club. Oh well, even if she couldn't use the prize Eliza could always compete for the bragging rights. Though what she would be bragging about remained to be seen.

Brigitta came over to Eliza as soon as the wavy-haired girl had climbed the last step onto the platform, giving her a big hug and whispering in her ear, "Eliza! I am so happy you are having a good time! I told you you would!"

Eliza laughed and nodded, turning a little pink in spite of herself, "I am! I really am! If you had told me what kind of a good time I'd be having..." she left it there, no reason to say anything else.

"Just wait! This is only the beginning! There is so much more fun to be had!"

Not sure if Brigitta was talking about fun there in the club, or something the German girl had planned for later, Eliza just laughed and returned the kiss to her cheek as they separated and moved to their respective places so the game could start.

Two chairs were placed on the stage once more, only this time they were facing each other separated by about five feet. The MC started to explain the rules of the game to the audience as a tall man dressed only in a white cotton robe, the third stripper no doubt, brought out the supplies the girls would need. Two cans of whipped cream, two unpeeled bananas and two soft rubber squeegees. The objective seemed simple enough and once again Eliza didn't really need Tereza's explanation to understand what was required. One girl from each team would sit in the chair with the banana sticking up from between her legs while the MC would cover the fruit with whipped cream then the other girl had to use the squeegee to "shave" the banana. Without breaking it. Simple. Just like every other game they'd played that night. Until the tall stripper started to peel the bananas.

Tereza took her place on one of the chairs as the crowd whistled and cheered at her fully naked form. Karolína, not about to be overshadowed, or have her clothing covered in whipped cream, also stripped, getting her own enthusiastic reaction from the crowd before taking her seat. The two men then placed one of the bananas between each of the girl's thighs and proceeded to cover both fruit and legs with at least half the cans of whipped cream, getting small squeals from the two women and lots of laughs from the audience. Once the bananas were covered the MC did the Czech version of ready, set, go and the contest was begun.

Brigitta wasted no time, dropping to her knees and starting to remove the cream from Karolína's upper legs with the squeegee, avoiding the substitute cock for the time being. Eliza on the other hand just stood there for a moment contemplating her situation. If she knew the MC, and in this one small instance she believed she did, it wasn't going to be as easy as they'd been led to believe. She met Tereza's eyes and the two girls shared a sly smile.

"Eliška, why do you wait?"

Eliza didn't answer right away, listening to the peals of laughter coming from the pair behind her, and when she did answer it was with a question of her own, "Let me get this straight. I'm supposed to remove all the cream without breaking the banana, right?"

"Yes."

"Do I have to use this...," she held up the rubber squeegee "or can I improvise?"

"Improvise?" Eliza could tell from the way Tereza sounded the word out that she was unfamiliar with it. "I do not know this word."

"Never mind, just sit back and enjoy."

With that Eliza tossed the squeegee to the floor and got down on her knees in front of Tereza. Giving the taller girl a quick wink she proceeded to bend down and started to swallow the banana sticking out from between her friend's thighs, the cheers from the audience, and the men on stage, increasing with every inch she worked down her throat. When she had the entire banana in her mouth Eliza lifted her head and, considerably pleased with herself, displayed her accomplishment to the rest of the club.

However, she didn't stop there. With the audience still watching, Eliza turned to Tereza and, with one eyebrow lifted in question, moved her head towards the dark-haired girl's, pressing their lips together and swapping the banana, pulling away only when the entire length of the fruit had been exchanged. Now it was Tereza's turn to preen for the crowd.

After a few seconds posing Tereza could no longer keep from laughing and she was forced to spit the banana out into her hand where she split the piece of fruit in half and shared it with her partner. Eliza chewed her portion while she waited for the MC to declare her and Tereza the contest winners, only to be caught by surprise when he started to gesture at the remaining cream between her friend's legs.

"Eliška, hurry! You must finish eating my cream!"

It was a good thing Eliza had just finished her half of the banana, otherwise she would have done a spit-take with the fruit, spraying the contents onto anyone near her. Finish eating your cream huh. Nooooo problem. Well, except for the third stripper who, having seen Eliza's work in the produce section, had discarded his robe and covered his healthy erection in whipped cream and was now trying to convince the brown-eyed girl to give the audience an instant replay using his cock instead of the fruit.

Eliza paused just long enough to add one more mark to the tally of Czech men with big beautiful dicks before resuming her position kneeling in front of Tereza. Big wangs 5, regular sized 1.

"Sorry dude, but I already promised the lady. Stick around though. I might still be hungry when I'm done here."

Whether the stripper understood her words, or just her tone, Eliza couldn't tell. Either way he seemed to accept her decision readily, helped along no doubt by the number of women that were more than happy to take Eliza's place on their knees in front of him. Putting the tall man temporarily out of her mind, Eliza bent down and started to clean the remaining cream from Tereza's legs with her tongue.

There was still a fair amount of the whipped topping on Tereza's limbs, but as soon as Eliza had taken a token lick of her right thigh the dark-haired girl lifted her feet off the floor, spread her legs wide and pushed her new friend's head right into her snatch.

"Unnhhh. Mmmm Eliška..." Tereza gasped, then drawing out Eliza's name and the subsequent words, pronounced each syllable even more distinctly than normal, "Lick. My. Pussy."

Poocee. Like tit-suh, Tereza had a way of making the word sound incredibly sexy to Eliza's ears. But then, Eliza found almost everything about her new lover incredibly sexy. Especially her Poocee. Eliza drilled her tongue deeper into Tereza's snatch, getting another groan of appreciation from the dark-haired girl, not to mention a mouthful of cream. Whipped and poocee.

Having her head pressed into the taller girl's twat didn't bother Eliza in the least. If Tereza hadn't done it Eliza surely would have the second the dark-haired girl started to spread her legs. Obscured by dessert topping or not, Eliza remembered vividly how beautiful Tereza's pussy was and how badly she'd wanted to sink her tongue into it back in the office. The time since then had done nothing to dull that desire. Quite the contrary actually. All the naked bodies and dick sucking and fondling had only made Eliza want to taste Tereza even more. Yet one more item on the list of things the wavy-haired girl had gone without for nearly two months waiting to be checked off.

So being pushed face first towards the one thing she wanted more than anything else at that moment wasn't a problem at all. And neither was the cream that was now coating the lower half of her face and even getting into her hair. Eliza didn't mind getting a little messy, not when a quick hop in a shower would take care of that. If she had she would have definitely been in the wrong profession. What she did mind however, was the risk of staining her top. If it had to happen so be it, Eliza had sacrificed more than one outfit to great sex, but if it wasn't absolutely required then, given her druthers, she'd really rather not ruin the top. Fortunately that would not be necessary, and with just the briefest of interruptions she was able to work the garment over her head and hold it out, confident that one of the men or members of the audience would take it and put it someplace safe for her. Eliza could tell that it was the MC that took the article of clothing from her when she felt him take it in one hand and reach down to cop a feel of her exposed tits with the other. She endured the groping good naturedly. If these guys could walk around with their cocks out all night and put up with all the pawing then Eliza could hardly complain if one of them grabbed her when she let her boobs out now could she. It, as was she herself now, was all part of the show. Besides, the MC's big, rough hands felt good on her tits.

With a small part of her concentration focused on the two hands now fondling her tits Eliza turned the remainder of her attention to the pussy she was carefully licking. The small volume of frozen cream that had concealed Tereza's cunt was already gone, leaving Eliza to enjoy the sharper tasting, but so much more delicious, natural lotion pooling in the taller girl's opening. She divided her time between gathering up this small collection of liquid and softly flicking and sucking at Tereza's clit, which was becoming more swollen and erect with every pass of Eliza's tongue.

Tereza's eyes were closed as Eliza pulled at her pleasure center and she pinched her nipples with both hands as she started to moan softly. Eliza continued to watch her lover's face while she ate, her eyes staying focused on Tereza until she felt another pair of hands, this time female, on her body, sliding up and replacing the MC's appendages on her boobs.

"Mmmm Eliza, and I thought you only did boys!"

Breaking away from Tereza for a second Eliza grabbed Brigitta behind the neck and pulled her in for a quick, hard kiss, followed by "And you're next!" then returned to her task before the Czech girl even realized she was gone.

Brigitta smiled happily, pleased with the kiss, the promise, and the obvious pleasure Eliza was taking in going down on the tall brunette in the chair. It had been a bit of a gamble bringing the American actress here, but one that had clearly paid off. Eliza had shown herself to be open to a good time throughout their weeks together, but being this open, that was a happy surprise. Brigitta smiled again as she moved her hands to Eliza's hips and started to coax her friend into a new position.

Eliza had been upright on her knees when she first started to eat Tereza out, but as time went on she got tired of the pressure on the joints and she shifted a bit so that her right butt cheek was now resting on the stage floor and her legs were folded back under her left as she leaned in to lick Tereza's twat. So it was only a matter of moving into an upright position and swiveling her upper body to her left to kiss and playfully threaten Brigitta then back again to resume eating her new lover. But that was enough time for Filip to come over and slide his cock into Tereza's mouth, causing her to have to moan around his member when she felt Eliza's tongue probing her labia once more.

Damn. That was quick. I was only gone a second.

Of course Eliza wasn't really annoyed that she had competition for Tereza's attention. After all there were other things pulling, quite literally, at her that prevented her from giving the slender beauty all her concentration. It was to be expected in their current surroundings. And if Eliza had to share Tereza with one or another person for a short while so what, she was still getting what she wanted for the moment. Actually, judging by the small stream of fluids running out of the dark-haired girl's box, she was getting everything she wanted and more. So let Filip enjoy the blowjob, Eliza was content.

And she remained content even as the hands pulled at her until she was back up on her knees in the doggy position. She had a pretty good idea why Brigitta wanted her like this, and a part of her wished she could stop what she was doing so she could watch her German friend's tongue enter her for the first time. But Tereza had already endured two interruptions with no complaint, Eliza wasn't about to risk a third. Even if that did mean she'd miss seeing Brigitta take her first lick.

"Oh FFFFUCK!"

Screw seeing. Who needs to see something when you can feel it!

Despite her best intentions Eliza was disrupted one more time when she felt Brigitta's tongue push its way inside her and she lifted her head to cry out, meeting Tereza's eyes as she exclaimed again, "FFUCKK!!"

Filip backed away as Tereza turned her head and smiled at her friend, "Mmm Eliška, now we both get our pussy licked. Yes?"

"Yes, ah FUCKKK!"

After taking a few seconds to get used to the tongue working on her own muff Eliza was able to get back to the business of licking and sucking Tereza's cunt. But, try as she might, it just wasn't the same as before. She just couldn't focus as tightly as she would have liked on her friend's pleasure. Any other time or place and this lack of concentration probably would have bothered Eliza, just as she assumed it would bother Tereza, but there, in the club, and then, with all the naked men and women and tongues in pussies vying for attention, she accepted that it couldn't be helped. If either one of them had really been interested in focusing their attentions on the other then they would have gone someplace where they could be alone, not gotten up on the stage in the middle of a room filled with randy women.

Not that Tereza was complaining about Eliza's distraction. In fact she welcomed it. It wasn't that she didn't want to be on the receiving end of a climax courtesy of Eliza's talented tongue, rather that she saw it as her responsibility to make sure the brown-haired American had as good a time as possible. Tereza wanted Eliza to leave the club a completely satisfied customer. In every conceivable way. So the next time Eliza lifted her head to groan in pleasure, the dark-haired girl slid off the chair onto the floor in front of her and kissed her. Softly. Then she spoke directly into Eliza's ear.

"Ona je připraven. Udělej to."

Huh? Eliza might have chuckled if she hadn't been too busy moaning at that moment. Did Tereza forget she didn't speak Czech? She felt, as well as heard, Brigitta shift position behind her and the tongue that had been giving her so much pleasure suddenly disappeared. Oh. She was talking to Brigitta. What did she say?

A split second later she realized her mistake.

"Oh Gohhhhhhdddd."

For the first time in seven weeks Eliza felt a cock sliding into her pussy.

"Unnnnhhhhhh!"

Eliza's eyes closed and she grabbed onto Tereza for support as she felt herself being penetrated, the shaft slipping slowly between her lips and into her overheated canal, coming to a stop and immediately starting the trip back out. Oh God, Oh God. Oh Fuck, does that feel good! And for the first few seconds that was all Eliza cared about, how good it felt to finally have a dick back inside her. But then, after that initial rush, a couple of other things forced their way into her mind. The first filled her with a momentary panic and her hand whipped back under her body until her fingers touched the penis that was rocking in and out of her twat and felt... Whew! Thank God. He's wrapped! Eliza was no stranger to risky sex. But there was risky-exciting, in the I-really-shouldn't-be-doing-this-I-hardly-know-this-person kind of way, and then there was risky-crazy. Eliza wasn't into risky-crazy. The second thing that concerned her was the fact that she had completely abandoned Tereza, starting something that she had not finished. That was something else that Eliza wasn't at all into. And as soon as she was able to divert some of her attention away from the penis in her cunt -- whose was it anyway? Eliza wrapped her hand very quickly around the pole plunging into her, sensing what to her felt like a reasonably normal sized shaft. Ah. Filip. -- she looked up to Tereza's eyes, ready to apologize for not delivering as promised.

Only to be cut off before she could get so much as a word out, "Mmm Eliška, thank you so much! I think now I am ready for something big and... hard." Tereza then kissed her on the lips again before standing up and calling out to one of the waiters, "Jan! Pojď sem a do prdele!"

With Tereza now on her knees a few feet away giving Jan a blowjob, and Brigitta also MIA for the moment, Eliza was left with nothing and no one to distract her from Filip, and his cock. She stayed as she was, up on her knees, while Filip continued to plow into her. Eliza loved doggy style. It always felt to her like the guy could get much deeper in that position. And average sized prick or not, Filip was getting quite deep into Eliza, filling her up and demonstrating that, despite being less gifted than the other performers, he knew how to use what he had better than many a lover from the Hollywood starlet's past.

"Ach Bože. Tento americký kočička je těsný!"

And judging from the laughter of the women nearby in response to whatever he had just said, and the wide smile on his face when Eliza turned to look back at him from over her left shoulder, he must have been enjoying himself nearly as much as she was. Good. If he was enjoying himself now just wait until she got on top of him and went for a ride. Eliza turned back so that she was facing forward again, her eyes closing momentarily then reopening, and she watched Tereza bend over and grasp the back of the chair the dark-haired girl had been sitting in some minutes before. Jan stepped up and after brushing his condom-clad unit along Tereza's slit he pushed it into her and they started to fuck. Mmmm mmmm. That looks even hotter than watching her blow him.

The constant fucking was beginning to have an effect on Eliza and her eyes closed again as she focused on Filip's dick, her head and upper body dropping down towards the stage floor as the pleasure continued to build. Every now and then Eliza would feel a hand, or hands, run along her torso as the women on the side of the platform closest to her reached out to fondle her breasts or touch her skin. She liked that. It wasn't something she usually experienced when fucking a guy and the extra jolt to her senses was a turn-on.

Just as Eliza was starting to think that she might reach a climax in a short time there was an unexpected change in arrangement. Filip pulled out without a word and started to move away, apparently looking for another willing young hottie. Eliza was taken by surprise at this strange development, guys simply did not stop fucking her midstream, and could do nothing but watch him go silently. What the Fuck?!? But just as she started to get over her shock, and open her mouth to say something, another, somewhat larger penis shoved its way between her lower lips.

"Ooooffff."

Eliza's head whipped around to find the last stripper for the evening, the tall man that had tried to get her to show off her banana swallowing skills on his cream-covered member, on his knees behind her, his now, presumably, uncovered member balls deep in her pussy.

1...34567...9