Eliza Parties Hardcore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck me. Fuck that dick cutie! Shit! This is so much better than watching porn!

Of course if watching two people fuck right in front of you is better than watching them on a DVD, then joining them must be better still. Right? Right. Made perfect sense to Eliza. So when Tomáš spread his knees as far apart as he could get them, and thereby giving the wavy-haired girl an even better view of his member and the snatch it was embedded in, it became almost impossible for Eliza to sit on the sidelines any longer. It was less than a minute later that she got up on her knees and leaned forward to lick the spot where the MC's shaft disappeared into Tereza's cunt.

"Unnnhhh!" "Fuuhhhh!"

Tereza's hands landed on her head and Eliza felt the taller girl pull her in tighter as she concentrated her licking on the dark-haired girl's clitoris.

"Unnnhhh!!"

For the next few minutes the trio stayed like that, Tereza and Tomáš coupled together while Eliza used her tongue as a facilitator, spurring the pair on the couch to a higher level of pleasure. But, as the saying goes, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. And in this case the gander was Filip. If Eliza had been a good girl to sit on the bench while her new friends enjoyed themselves then Filip had been a friggin' Saint. But when Eliza got up on her knees and flashed her visibly wet pussy at him, well, even Saints occasionally yield to temptation. Filip moved behind Eliza and thrust his erection into her opening.

"Unnh."

It wasn't Tomáš, of that Eliza could be certain, and not only because she could still see his huge cock plunging in and out of Tereza. Lukáš and Adam weren't even in the room. And Jan and Jakub were still busy with Brigitta. Besides, it just felt like... Eliza closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations now filling her groin as the penis moved inside her... umm, Filip. And he was... yes, he was wearing a glove. Good. Tereza may have been comfortable going bareback, but for Eliza, as much as she might wish otherwise, she just couldn't do it. Not in that situation.

Another few minutes passed while Eliza continued to massage both Tereza's clit and Tomáš' shaft with her tongue, until the dark-haired girl mumbled something to the MC and began to move. Eliza shifted out of the way, Filip pulling out of her just long enough for her to make the change then popping his dick back inside her again, while Tereza turned around and remounted Tomáš, this time facing him. The foursome had broken off into two pairs for the moment.

The dark-haired girl took her time spearing her snatch with Tomáš' unit, and then moved up and down slowly on it for two or three passes before finally getting down to business. Within a couple of minutes she was moving faster than before, bouncing up and down on the host's stiff rod as the juices practically poured out of her, coating his shaft. A few minutes more and the cries of pleasure were back and Tereza started to gradually lean forward, until her torso was resting on Tomáš' chest and her head was pressed into the back of the couch next to the MC's. As Tereza's stamina faltered Tomáš took over, driving his cock up into her vagina from underneath.

"Unnnhhhh... Unnnhhhh... Unnnnnhhhhhh... Unnnnnnnnhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhh... OHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHHHHH!!! TOMÁŠ!!!!"

If Eliza had been the one springing up and down on Tomáš' member and making all that noise she knew that would mean she was close to cumming. And the last thing she would want would be an interruption. Of any kind, let alone one that was self-inflicted. So it was with some surprise, and amusement, that the wavy-haired girl watched as Tereza practically jumped off Tomáš' manhood and, with completely understandable urgency, proceeded to tell him through words and gestures what she wanted to do next. The amusement Eliza found in the situation gave way to a real appreciation when the dark-haired girl got down on the floor on her hands and knees and Tomáš got into position behind her, just a couple of feet away. Mmmm, perfect. Now we're both getting plowed doggy style.

Tomáš didn't waste any time as he slid his pole into Tereza's pussy again, going up and over as he leaned forward with his hands on the slender girl's back. Eliza watched as the MC's large unit plunged in and out of Tereza, gradually at first but picking up speed quickly until he was apparently moving at the same ground-eating clip he'd used while fucking her. Damn! Look at how wide he's stretching her! Did I look like that? Ffuckk me. This is so fucking Hot!

For the next several minutes Eliza watched Tomáš and Tereza fuck while getting screwed by Filip herself. But it had been well over half an hour since Tereza had brought the MC back to the office and they had started to blow him. And since that time she, and Tomáš, had been going at it pretty much non-stop. With Tereza not too far behind them. And while no one was actually keeping score, Eliza was almost certain that the dark-haired girl was the only one in the room that had not yet had a climax. So while many things had caught Eliza by surprise that night, it seemed to be a recurring theme, discovering that the three of them were on the path to orgasm together was not one of them. Their grunts and cries of pleasure started to fill the room.

Tereza crossed the threshold first, screaming out Tomáš' name over and over amid what Eliza decided were Czech curse words. Not quite as sexy as Spanish dirty talk but still effective. The next one over the line was probably going to be Eliza herself. Filip wasn't the largest member of the troupe but he definitely knew what he was doing and for the last few minutes he had been hitting all the right spots again and again. When all spots became the right spot Eliza joined her friend, her body shuddering with her third climax of the night.

That left Tomáš for last. The large man was well practiced at cumming on a schedule, his job requiring him to hold off, or as had happened more often recently, feverishly tug at his unit in a desperate effort to ejaculate as the end of the show approached. But that was not the case this time. Fucking Tereza was a rare pleasure for him, and for most of the other performers, something she would do only when there weren't enough women in the club willing to go all the way or needing someone else to break the ice before they would join in. Or if she was exceedingly horny. So when he got the chance the last thing Tomáš had to concern himself with was being unable to cum. It became even less of a problem when he got to warm up with someone as hot as Eliza.

Using the control years of experience working in the club had given him, Tomáš was able to keep from cumming before Tereza and then Eliza. When he was certain that the dark-haired girl's climax had arrived and nothing he could do would interrupt it he pulled out and spun around, offering his cock, and his cum, to Eliza, who took him into her mouth eagerly, swallowing his entire load without missing a drop. A minute later it was Filip's turn and he stood by Eliza's side as she wrapped her lips around his shaft, letting his cum jet down her throat to join the MC's in her stomach.

Mmmm. At least this time no one came in her hair.

***

Sometime later Eliza and the others were in the office, still quite naked, talking quietly. She was sitting on the couch with Filip crouched between her legs, gently licking her pussy. Not in any effort to arouse her, but just because it felt good and they both enjoyed it. Much the same as with Tereza and Tomáš, who were lying on the floor in front of her, the former on her left side while the latter was spooned behind her, his yet semi-erect cock gliding softly in and out of her. Because it felt good. Brigitta, Jan and Jakub were also there but not similarly engaged, the two men slumped in chairs and occasionally pointing at their limp staffs and laughing.

Tereza and the MC were mumbling together when the dark-haired girl turned back to Eliza and said "Eliška, do you and Brigitta have plans for the weekend?"

"Um, I don't think so, but I'm going home... when is my flight B?"

"You are booked on the first flight out Monday..."

"Oh. That sucks..."

"And also on the same flight Thursday." Eliza stared at her German friend, not quite understanding why she was booked on both flights, as the red-haired girl explained a bit sheepishly, "I was hoping to convince you to stay just a few more days."

Yet another in a long line of very pleasant surprises. "You are so good! Have I told you how much I love you!" The affectionate praise brought a blush to Brigitta's cheeks but the smile on her face showed how happy she was at Eliza's words.

Turning back to Tereza Eliza continued, "So what did you have in mind?"

"We would like you to stay here and spend the weekend with us. We could have so much more fun."

Eliza turned back to Brigitta who nodded enthusiastically. Okay, that makes two of us. But, what did she mean, here?

"Okay, we're in. But, where exactly is here? And who is us?"

It took Tereza a few seconds to puzzle out Eliza's last question, but when she did she giggled a little before answering, "Mmm, I am sorry, I did not explain, we have an apartment here in the building. We live there with Tomáš."

Eliza exchanged another glance with Brigitta who just shrugged in return. That was part of an answer, but just part. "We?"

Tereza brought a hand up to her mouth and said something in Czech then continued in English to Eliza, "Oh, I am so silly sometimes! I am sorry Eliška, I mean Filip and I live there with Tomáš."

"You and Filip?" She glanced down to the subject in question, who was still placidly working his tongue in her pussy. He met her gaze and waggled his eyebrows at her before returning to his task.

"Yes? Why not? He is my husband."

Now that explained a lot!

"And you share the apartment with Tomáš?"

Again Tereza looked puzzled. "Yes? He and Filip own this building."

"Oh I get it now! And your brother owns the club! A bunch of little entrepreneurs you have here."

Tereza looked at Tomáš then back to Eliza, her eyebrows disappearing beneath her bangs as she said "But Eliška... Tomáš is my brother!"

Eliza goggled at the dark-haired girl and her eyes flew to the penis still sliding in and out of Tereza's pussy as the blood rushed to her clit. Her orgasm, almost as hard as any other that night, came upon her so suddenly she felt light-headed, her hands clenching and her toes curling for long seconds until, finally, it was over.

Her brother. Holy crap! Now how were the next couple of days going to top that? Eliza smiled, daring them to even try.

The end.

* * * * * * * * *

Okay, so this is yet another story that I've been living with for a few years, almost since Eliza took her trip to Albania back in 2006. But unlike my last two stories this wasn't something that I had a large percentage of completed only to be left languishing on a hard drive somewhere. No, for this story I had the idea and many of the scenes floating around in my head, but only 5 or so pages actually written. So the next 45 were all done in the last 6 weeks or so. Quite the change from the last couple of years where doing that many pages would have taken me, the last couple of years. My fingers are crossed that this will continue for a good long while. I'm actually enjoying this hobby again.

Now some words on the Czech dialog in the story. As I mentioned in the forward, I don't speak Czech. So I used an online translator, three actually, to get the dialog. And for anybody that does speak Czech, as either a first or second language, I feel I should apologize, for two reasons. First, if you can read Czech you might come away with the idea that I think Czech people are dumb, or that they speak in simple sentences. This is definitely not true. The sentences lack complexity because most online translators seem to fall apart when you ask them to translate a complex sentence. So I had to dumb it down in order to get anything close to what I wanted. The second reason is due to my own lack of knowledge about other languages in general. I don't mean that I don't speak a second language myself - although I really don't, High School level French does not count -- I mean I just don't know enough about languages to know how they relate to, in this case, English. For instance, do all languages have contractions? Or is that common to Romance languages only? In all the sentences that I translated from English to Czech there are no contractions. Is that because I didn't have any, at the strong suggestion of the translation engine, in my original sentences, or is it because contractions are not common, or maybe don't even exist in Czech? I don't know. Or, as they would say in Czech, Nevím. So, on the off chance that someone out there that does know is reading this, I would sure appreciate hearing from you. Especially if you are a native Czech speaker. I'd kind of like to know how the translations worked out.

Condoms. In one of my stories. Yeah. But this is not going to be the new normal for me. The only reason the guys are wearing condoms in this story is because even I couldn't suspend disbelief enough to think that Eliza, or anyone, would participate in what I described here without them. There are no STD's in my fantasies, but pretending that someone would take that kind of risk is just not credible to me. So, yeah, condoms.

And then there are Brigitta and Tereza. If you want to imagine what Brigitta looks like I'm afraid you're on your own here. Apart from looking a little like Eliza, but with dyed red hair, I don't really have an image in mind for Brigitta. As you probably know by now she really isn't much of a focus of the story. That would be Eliza of course, and Tereza. Now Tereza I have an exact image of. Because Tereza is based on a real person. Want to know what Tereza looks like? Do you know who Nella is? Sometimes goes by the names Jackie or Jana or even Terry. If you don't know who she is you can do a Google search for her and you'll find thousands of images, many of them hardcore. Why not just call the character Nella? Because someday I hope to do a story using Nella and two AU stories about her is 1 too many I think. So it goes.

Until next time,

Bill

CZECH SENTENCES --

Out in the club, before and during the first performer -

Haló dámy! Jste připraveni být zlobivý holčičky?

Hello ladies! Are you ready to be naughty little girls?

Tato? Chcete to?

This? You want this?

Šampaňské?

Champagne?

Ne? Byste chtěli mít pyj místo?

No? Would you rather have a penis instead?

Úspěch v poslední!

Success at last!

Dámy, myslím, že je čas, aby si tuto párty. Půjdeme?

Ladies, I think it is time to get this party started. Shall we?

In the bathroom with Tereza --

Dovolená.

Leave.

Podívejte se, kdo si myslí, že má na starosti nyní. Kdo je váš přítel dost?

Look who thinks she is in charge now. Who is your pretty friend?

Dovolené nebo nebudu sdílet ji s sebou.

Leave or I will not share her with you.

Jak si můžete být tak jistý, že ona je tady, že?

How can you be so sure she is here for that?

Podívejte se, jak je oblečená. Ona je tu pro něj. Ale až se dostanete ven nebudeme vědět, budeme?

Look how she is dressed. She is here for it. But until you get out we will not know, will we?

Dobře, dobře, já jdu. Ujistěte se, aby ji pro pozdější hry.

Okay, okay, I'm going. Be sure to bring her out for the games later.

Uvidíme. Je to můj bratr ve své kanceláři?

We shall see. Is my brother in his office?

Ne, on je tam venku, jak se věci připravené. Ach, signál. Musím jít. Nacházíte se bavit nyní, ale ušetřit nějaké pro mě, ano?

No, he is out there, getting things ready. Ah, the signal. I must go. You have fun now, but save some for me, yes?

Tereza! Co to děláš? Neměli byste být tady!

Tereza! What are you doing? You should not be in here!

Co to vypadá jako to dělám?

What does it look like I am doing?

Ano, ale proč jste to nedělají venku?

Yes, but why are you not doing it outside?

Protože ona zatím není připravena. Dejte mi čas. Já vím, co dělám!

Because she is not ready yet. Give me time. I know what I am doing!

Dobře, dobře. Ale to někde jinde. Použijte funkci, pokud potřebujete soukromí.

V pohodě, v pohodě. Ale to je někde jinde. Použijte úřadu v případě, že potřebujete soukromí.

Fine, fine. But do it somewhere else. Use the office if you need privacy.

Dobře, jdeme.

Okay, we are going.

Back out in the club, during the games -

Hej! Získejte že odsud!

Hey! Get that out of here!

Žena ďábel!

Devil woman!

Máme vítěze!

We have our winners!

Děkujeme vám za hraní u nás. Podívám se pro vás později.

Thank you for playing with us. I will look for you later.

Still out in the club, after the final game -

Ona je připraven. Udělej to.

She is ready. Do it.

Jan! Pojď sem a do prdele!

Jan! Come here and fuck me!

Ach Bože. Tento americký kočička je těsný!

Oh God! This American pussy is tight!

Haló. Ty a já bavit nyní. Ano?

Hello. You and I have some fun now. Yes?

Myslím, že se vrátíte laskavost ke mně teď!

I think you will return the favor to me now!

Jakub! Pojď sem!

Jacob! Come here!

Tomáš! Co to děláš?!?

Thomas! What are you doing?!?

Co? Byl jsem prostě dělat věci ještě.

What? I was just making things even.

Back in the office, after the club has closed -

Tereza, v čem je problém?

Tereza, what is the problem?

Chce se dívat na nás prdele.

She wants to watch us fuck.

Tak co? Udělali jsme to předtím, ano? Je to součást práce.

So? We have done this before, yes? It is part of the job.

Ano.

Yes.

A teď budeme dělat to znovu.

And now we will do it again.

Hmm. Myslím, že v pořádku.

Hmm. Okay I guess.

Tady jste! Takový jednoduchý úkol, který vás celou tu dobu!

There you are! Such a simple task takes you all this time!

1...456789