Eliza Parties Hardcore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haló. Ty a já bavit nyní. Ano?"

Before she answered what sounded like a question to her the word uncovered played itself over in Eliza's mind and she reached back to confirm that her newest partner was also taking all the proper precautions. Satisfied that he was Eliza started to reply only to be cut off yet again when his hips slammed into her ass and they started to fuck.

"Mmmppppffff!"

Well nice to meet you too buddy! Guess when you don't speak the same language even the smallest talk is unnecessary. Eliza turned back to face Tereza, happy to watch the dark-haired girl getting dicked while enjoying the sensations of pleasure this newer, bigger cock was sending through her groin. Small talk sucked anyway. But a hard dick... after nearly seven weeks without Eliza knew just how priceless that could be.

A motion on her left caught Eliza's attention and she looked over to find Brigitta, now as naked as Karolína, energetically riding the Luchador over by the booth they had all been sitting in earlier. Way to go Brigitta! From the looks of things there was going to be one happy group of ladies when they left the club that night.

Turning back to Tereza, Eliza was just in time to see Jan withdraw and Filip step up to take his place. Oh. So they all did that. Guess that makes sense. There's only six guys after all and..., Eliza glanced around her, lots of horny girls here.

"Mmmmpppfffff." Okay, enough gawking, time to concentrate on fucking.

Doggy style was always fun, but after a while even the most ardent fan needs a change of pace. And Eliza was no exception. She pulled away from her living toy and motioned to him to get on his back while she pushed her skirt down her legs and tossed it off to the side. They might not speak the same language but just about every guy on the planet can understand the hand signals for 'Get on your back. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you.' And if they can't, well pushing and shoving seemed to work just as well for Eliza.

Waiting, barely, until the performer was exactly where she wanted him, Eliza started to swing a leg over his abdomen so she would be spanning him only to pause mid-straddle, reminded of her not-quite promise to suck the tall man when she was done with Tereza.

She backed off for a second and with a pull on the rubber covering his shaft asked "You have more of these, right?"

The blank stare directed at her confirmed that the man didn't have the slightest idea what she had said. It was Tereza that answered instead.

"Yes Eliška, Lukáš has many more. All the boys do. Why do you ask?"

In answer Eliza simply pulled the prophylactic off the stripper's cock and took it into her mouth, then letting it slip out just enough so that she could speak, looked up to her new friend and asked "Want to share?"

It was difficult to say which of the trio had a bigger smile on their face when Tereza moved over and bent down to join Eliza.

They passed Lukáš' pole back and forth for a few minutes, competing in a friendly manner to see who could fit more of the rod down her throat, or get the louder groans from the tall performer. The sword-swallowing was called a tie, even though Eliza was of the opinion that she had managed to get just a bit more of Lukáš into her mouth than Tereza had. And the contest to make him groan, that had to be abandoned since both girls stopped paying attention when they realized they could be sucking on his balls rather than wasting time listening to him moan. Lukáš didn't care, especially when Eliza and Tereza each took one of his nuts in their mouths to suck on.

After a few playful, but extremely pleasant minutes, Tereza produced a condom as if out of nowhere and proceeded to rewrap the large man's penis, "Mmm Eliška, Will you go again?"

"Why don't you take a turn? I like watching you get fucked!"

Tereza laughed lightly at that but demurred just the same, "Oh no Eliška, you are the visitor here! It is only right that you should go first!"

"Okay. If that's what you want." Eliza shrugged. She wasn't about to turn down a chance to hop on such a nice looking pole. Not when her dry streak had just started to come to an end.

Eliza turned and resumed the move she had aborted earlier, straddling Lukáš and reaching back to position his dick at her opening then sliding down the shaft. Her eyes closed at the sensation, she could feel that a million times a day and never grow tired of it. When she hit bottom she adjusted her position, wriggling in place on top of him, then started to lift her hips back up.

"Unnhhh."

Starting off slowly, Eliza began to move up and down on Lukáš, her eyes finally opening after nearly a minute of riding him. She was a little surprised to find Tereza still by her side, even though, now that she thought about it, she could recall feeling the dark-haired girl stroking her body while she got used to being on top of the tall man. She considered suggesting that Tereza go find one of the other strippers but didn't. Honestly, she liked having her new friend with her for this. She got the best of both worlds when Tereza moved up to Lukáš' head and lowered her pussy to his smiling face.

"Myslím, že se vrátíte laskavost ke mně teď!"

For the next few minutes the pair rode their particular part of Lukáš' anatomy without speaking. And Eliza would have been quite happy to continue that way for however many minutes more she'd need to reach orgasm, but once again Tereza had other ideas. The Czech girl lifted herself off Lukáš and came back by Eliza's side, her left hand again starting to roam over the brown-eyed girl's naked back and ass. After a minute or so of this Eliza heard Tereza call out to Jan again, this time not mistaking the words as being intended for her. What was intended for Eliza however was the upward pressure on her ass and the next time she lifted her pelvis she felt Lukáš slip all the way out of her cunt. At the same time she felt someone moving behind her, but, having learned that if she just waited a second or so any questions she might have seemed to find their answers in subsequent events, this time she stayed silent. Jan's cock sliding into her snatch from behind her proved her point.

Three different guys in a half hour. That was a new record for Eliza. Actually, three different guys in as many days would have been a new record, so that many in less than 60 minutes was really raising the bar. Since the day she lost her virginity the wavy-haired girl had racked up an undeniably impressive headcount, but always one guy at a time. Well almost always. Eliza had had one threesome with two guys. With girl's however, it was a completely different story. Threesomes, Foursomes, Moresomes, Eliza was no stranger to any of it when she was playing with her girlfriends. But with guys it was always one at a time. Even the one threesome she had with two guys was more of a linear affair than an actual threesome as Eliza was used to thinking about it. She fucked one guy then when she was done with him she fucked his buddy. At no time did either of them touch her while she was with the other one. Much like it had been so far this night. Until, that is, Tereza decided to add Jan to the act. And even then it wasn't like any other threesome Eliza had ever had. For starters Tereza was there, not really participating but acting kind of like a traffic cop. Furthermore, Lukáš and Jan were sharing Eliza much like she and Tereza had swapped the tall man's member back and forth, except the men were not taking turns going down on the brunette actress, they were taking turns fucking her. With Tereza deciding who went when. Still, it wasn't technically a threesome in Eliza's eyes.

What it was was comical. Eliza felt Jan's prick enter her and he started to pump in and out quickly until Tereza said something and he stopped and pulled out. Then the dark-haired girl was pushing back down on Eliza's rump and she felt Lukáš' dick slip back in. A few seconds of that and she was being pulled back up and Jan took a turn. Down and it was Lukáš again. Up, Jan. Down, Lukáš. Eliza had caught on to what was being done by the second time Jan had slipped inside her and she had started to laugh. It was like she was a Raggedy Ann sex doll, being passed back and forth by the boys. But the laughter couldn't last, she needed the air for the moans of pleasure issuing from her when Jan, then Lukáš, then Jan, took their turns pounding her pussy.

Eventually this came to an end as well, as Jan, tired of sharing her apparently, pulled Eliza off of Lukáš and had her get on top of him in reverse cowgirl, pausing just long enough to take off the rubber he'd been wearing and replace it with a fresh one. Seeing this removed the last lingering doubt Eliza had been harboring. The guys were obviously every bit as concerned about being safe as she was.

When she had mounted Jan Eliza had assumed that she'd be the one doing the steering, but no sooner had his rod penetrated her than he was powering his hips up and down briskly, the force of his motion almost knocking the brown-eyed girl off balance. Tereza, who after a brief discussion with Lukáš, was on her hands and knees just a few feet from Eliza, with the tall man behind her and doing his own vigorous pumping, laughed at the wide-eyed look of pleasure and surprise on her friend's face. Eliza was able to catch her balance only when she leaned back and placed her hands behind her, on Jan's chest. Impressing Eliza more than he knew, Jan kept up this rapid-fire pace for a number of minutes longer.

"Jakub! Pojď sem!"

Eliza turned her head sharply to regard Tereza even as Jan continued to piston his cock in and out of her twat. She might have learned that answers came to her even without voicing the questions if she just waited long enough but look what happened the last time she did that. By coincidence Jan ran out of steam about then and now Eliza was certain that something was being planned for her and she lifted herself off the tired server's member while she waited to see what would happen next. As it turned out Jakub was the other waiter, the one Eliza thought of as "hers" due to their extremely brief encounter at the beginning of the night, and he came over to stand in front of Tereza, while Lukáš pulled out of the dark-haired girl and went in search of someone new.

With Lukáš no longer slamming his pelvis into her ass Tereza was able to reach up and wrap her hand around Jakub's shaft, motioning to Eliza to come over and join her. Okay, so they were going to share another cock. That's fine. Eliza did kind of owe him after all. After letting three of the performers fuck her in rapid succession it would hardly be fair if all this guy got was a peck on the tip of his dick. And he did have a nice cock. Long and thick. Eliza moved over to kneel by Tereza's side.

"Dueling blowjobs. An oldie but a goody." Tereza gave Eliza another look of incomprehension but the brunette decided it wasn't worth explaining "Never mind. Bad joke." then looked up to meet the big smile on Jakub's face. "Hi there."

In the same heavy accent as earlier, Jakub responded in English, "I am back. You suck my dick now?"

Eliza sputtered in surprise as she looked from Jakub to Tereza and back again. "Um, yeah, I guess so. I suck your dick now."

He may have been blunt, but he wasn't wrong. Eliza opened her mouth and started to suck.

As they had done the first time Eliza and Tereza passed the penis back and forth between them, but this time without worrying about which one of them was going deeper. And it was a good thing they weren't, Eliza thought that maybe in time she could take all of Jakub's manhood down her throat, but in the few minutes she and Tereza worked on him, not a chance. Fortunately Jakub didn't seem to care, in fact he was the one that acted to bring the oral sex to a hasty end.

"Lie down there."

Oh shit. Shoulda seen that one coming. That's gonna make it four. In one night. Ah Fuck it. If the slut fits... Face it Duckshoot, you know you'll suck them all before the night is over if they ask. And if you're willing to blow them... Well, it was true. And Eliza knew it. She'd already screwed three of them, and just thinking about the MC had her flowing like a river. So what was she going to do, deny the other two? Besides, just imagine the story she'd have to tell her girlfriends when she got home!

Tereza looked to where Jakub was pointing then exchanged a couple of quick words with him in Czech. He looked around for a second then hurried off, returning a few moments later with one of the white robes the performers wore when they weren't stripping or working the crowd. He laid it by the edge of the stage and motioned to Eliza.

Moving over to where the robe had been placed Eliza got down on her back while Jakub hopped off the stage and got in front of her. For the first time in a while Tereza was not close by and Eliza glanced around to see what had happened to her new friend. Doing this meant she wasn't watching Jakub and she yelped in surprise when she felt him grab her by the upper legs to pull her closer to him. Then he pushed her left leg up and rested her calf against his chest on his right side. This actually twisted Eliza a bit so that her upper body was turned to her right and she supported her weight on her right forearm. Then the next thing Jakub did was to lift his left foot onto the stage so that he had one foot on the platform and the other on the floor. And with his left hand he took hold of his shaft and plunged it into Eliza's sopping pussy.

"Oh Fuu... Ooooffff!"

"Mmm. You are tight!"

And you're fucking huge! Shit!

Much like each of the guys before him, Jakub started pumping at a pretty healthy rate as soon as he was all the way inside Eliza. He wasn't going anywhere near as fast as Jan, or even Lukáš, but he was still pistoning in and out of the brown-haired actress at a good clip. Good enough for Eliza to feel the first faint beginnings of that telltale buzz that signaled an orgasm was in her, perhaps near, future. Mmmm. I can hardly wait.

After a short time in that position Jakub lifted his right foot onto the stage to join his left and he continued to fuck Eliza while in a crouch. She was turned completely on her right side now with her upper body still propped up on her elbow, and her left leg pulled tight against his chest while her right leg was stretched out between his feet.

"Unnnhhhh. Unnnhhhh." Eliza was starting to gasp in time with each thrust of the server's cock.

Time however, was not yet on Eliza's side, and after a few more minutes Jakub pulled out completely, taking her hand in his and kissing it as he said "Thank you. Maybe we will do this again later?"

"You know where to find me stud."

Unexpectedly Eliza found herself alone after that, neither a male nor female playmate nearby. She took the opportunity to stretch, one arm going out to her side while the other was raised above her head at an angle, and to try to find her friends in the crowd. She had just found Brigitta up at the other end of the stage getting some Sapphic loving from an unknown blonde when she felt a pair of large hands wrap around her from behind and cover her breasts.

"Nice tit-suh."

The word sounded the same as when Tereza said it but there was no confusing the much deeper voice, or the obviously male hands, with the dark-haired girl's. Eliza glanced back over her shoulder to see the Luchador grinning at her. He squeezed her boobs again and repeated his compliment.

"Nice tit-suh." Mmmm. That felt good.

"Thanks. I like your cock." Eliza concluded her stretch and dropped one hand to grasp the Luchador's unit, giving it a tug to emphasize her words.

"Nice tit-suh."

Uh oh. Guess he doesn't know anything else in English.

"Fuck you?"

Eliza couldn't help but laugh and she brought her hand up to try to stifle the impulse, failing in the attempt. She knew the man didn't mean it the way someone who spoke the language would have meant it, the inflection at the end would have been a giveaway even if it wasn't obvious that he really didn't know what he was saying, he had just learned a couple of words in English without any real understanding of them. But it was still damn funny. The Luchador, not knowing why Eliza was laughing but also not feeling self-conscious as a result, laughed right along with her, waiting to see what she would say. Or do. He was reasonably sure the pretty American would agree. After all he'd seen her fucking some of the other performers, why would she say no to him? His patience was rewarded when he felt Eliza turning in his arms, her hand still holding on to his dick. Number 5? Calling Number 5.

"Sure babe. But why don't we start with a little treat first?" Eliza smiled as the stripper's puzzled look turned into another wide grin as she started to drop to her knees. Funny how anything sexual never needed translation.

It was a swift blowjob though. Just long enough for Eliza to get comfortable with the guy's size. He wasn't as long as some of the others, but he was noticeably thicker. Mmmm. Now this will be fun! But this time I am definitely gonna do the driving! She popped the Luchador's pole out of her mouth and he stepped back and reached down to his boot to pull out a condom. Ohhh! So that's where they keep them!

"Lay down stud. I want to feel this thing inside me!"

Motioning with her hands again Eliza waited until her newest partner was flat on his back then got into place on top of him. Having already gone through a nice variety of positions she opted for the relatively straightforward cowgirl arrangement this time. The brunette wanted to be in control for a bit, and the best way to guarantee that was to be on top and face to face. Eliza had enjoyed each of her prior encounters that night, but they'd always ended just as she was starting to really get into it. That wasn't going to happen this time. This time the brown-haired girl wasn't stopping until she got what she wanted. All she had to do now was hope the stallion she'd mounted was up for the ride.

Eliza had no need to use her hand to suppress any chuckles she might have had at her mental metaphor. They died prematurely when she felt the Luchador's thick penis start to stretch her pussy as she lowered herself onto him.

Oh Fuck! That's big!

His wasn't the biggest dick Eliza had ever had, but it was certainly the thickest of the night. The biggest she'd had, well it didn't matter, not any more. Not if things worked out the way she expected them to and she went 6-for-6. Eliza already knew the MC would break any personal records for size that she had. Just thinking about it got her even more excited than she already was. She slipped down the Luchador's rod the last couple of inches with another loud moan.

When she hit bottom Eliza immediately reversed course, lifting herself off the broad member as carefully as she'd dropped down. The wavy-haired girl had no intention of taking the entire trip so slowly, but until she was used to having such a big piece of meat back inside her she felt the need to take it slow. Fortunately the Luchador seemed to agree. Maybe because he could feel how tight Eliza was around him as easily as she could tell how full he made her feel or maybe just from the look of pleasure on her face. A look, in this case, almost indistinguishable from pain.

But it definitely was not pain that Eliza was feeling. The small smile on her lips that was already starting to grow as she started the journey back down her new friend's prick was proof of that.

Down and up, down and up. Eliza took her time for the first few strokes, picking up speed gradually, until, after a minute or so, she was bouncing along at a very comfortable pace. She leaned forward, placing her hands on the Luchador's muscular chest and her knees on the stage floor to either side of him. They didn't speak much, he'd obviously already exhausted his supply of English, which, to be fair, was certainly greater than Eliza's knowledge of Czech. But, then again, Eliza had never intended to visit the Czech Republic. She'd only gone there because Brigitta had implied that Eliza could find a nice hot stud, or two or three, to help end her dry spell. To which Eliza could now happily say, Mission Accomplished.

1...456789