Eliza Parties Hardcore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? I mean yes definitely, later, but why don't we have the time now?"

"Now is time for games. Hurry and dress! We do not want to be late!"

Games? Eliza took the clothes that were being thrust in her direction and started to put them on. She realized immediately that her thong was not with the small pile but before she could even comment Tereza was grabbing her by the hand and pulling her out the door and down the hallway. The dark-haired girl's excitement was infectious and Eliza found herself laughing along with Tereza as they re-entered the main part of the club and came to an unexpected halt.

Up on the stage the MC was talking into a microphone while gesturing to the audience with his right hand, trying to convince some of the women to join him on the platform for the first game. Eliza watched the crowd for a minute, seeing curiosity in a number of faces, but no one seemed willing to be the first to volunteer. That was when Tereza grabbed Eliza's hand once again and started to pull her towards the stage.

"Come Eliška, This will be fun!"

What will be fun? She didn't even have an idea what the game was going to be! But she allowed Tereza to lead her to the steps and on to the stage. That seemed to break the ice and after a couple of minutes four more girls had joined Eliza and Tereza onstage and the MC was ready to begin.

He had all the girls kneel down on the boards with their backs to the bar, then he proceeded to stop in front of each pair and cover them with a very large towel, cutting them off from the rest of the audience. It was at this point that Eliza started to wonder what kind of "games" they could possibly have at a male strip club.

She turned, or rather she tried to turn but the towel just turned with her preventing her from actually seeing her friend, "Tereza, What's this..."

A round of cheers and whistles, and more than one comment that elicited much laughter from the audience, cut Eliza off midstream and she saw a pair of booted feet that she recognized as belonging to the MC come to a stop in front of them. The towel was lifted up then and Eliza's eyes traveled with it, moving up from the boots along two large, heavily muscled, and naked legs, ending with the largest penis the brown-haired girl had ever seen poking in from under the edge of the linen.

Before she could completely decide if she was going to recoil or grab a hold of this meaty monster Tereza's hand came up and, just like Eliza had earlier with the server but even harder, gave the thick shaft a solid whack, "Hej! Získejte že odsud!" then switching to English, "Take that away!"

Jeez, if people keep smacking these guys on the dick they're going to have to start giving them hazardous duty pay.

Playing to the audience as always, the MC gave out an exaggerated yelp and started to rub his unit where Tereza had struck him, letting the towel drop back down as he moved away. Thinking she had dodged a bullet, Eliza started to thank her friend only to stop when another pair of feet, this time wearing the sneakers and sweat socks of the stripping footballer they had encountered in the men's room, stopped before them. Again the towel was lifted and the performer thrust his manhood into the space in front of and between the two girls. This time at least the pole was of a more modest size, in fact it was probably the smallest unit Eliza had seen all night. Okay, so they do grow some normal sized dicks here. I was starting to wonder. Are we supposed to do what I think we're supposed to do with this?

"Umm, Tereza, look..." Eliza had lifted a hand up and before she even knew what she wanted to do she felt Tereza grab hold of her arm.

"Oh Eliška No! Please do not go! Stay and play with me! Please?"

"Umm, yeah, I don't know Tereza. I don't know if I can do this."

"Why not? You have done this before?"

Eliza looked at the smooth flesh bobbing slightly before her. Sucked dick? Sure, she'd done that lots of times.

"Um, yeah, I have."

"Then why not this time?"

With the front of the towel lifted the two girls could more or less turn to face each other without the cloth getting in the way and Tereza now rotated her head to watch Eliza. She also reached up and grabbed the erect rod and popped it into her mouth. Eliza's eyes widened just a little. So they were supposed to do what she thought they were supposed to do with it.

Seeing the dark-haired girl smoking pole, up close and personal, distracted Eliza for a short time, but even as she watched she returned to Tereza's question. Why not this time?

Eliza started to reply, an almost kneejerk response that she couldn't do something like that with a guy she didn't know, but then she stopped, cutting herself off when, from out of left field, the thought intruded -- that's not really true, now is it Duckshoot?

Let's be honest here and face facts. You've always been up for a little frisky business if the conditions were right. Whether you knew the guy or gal for a few weeks, days, or even, Eliza glanced at the Czech girl on her right, placidly giving the stripper head while she waited for some kind of answer, a few seconds it didn't matter. If you wanted to do it, you did it. And after all, weren't you the one complaining that you didn't have a chance to hook up with any of the hunks you met the last few weeks? And didn't you agree to come to Prague when Brigitta said she could fix that? The brunette was being relentless with herself now, following this line of thought to an inescapable conclusion. And can you honestly say that if you had scoped out some guy here that was as hot as Tereza you wouldn't have followed him just as quickly into the bathroom? No. You can't. Well, technically, she could. But only because Eliza knew for a fact that if it had been a guy he would have been following her, not the other way around. But that would have been the only difference. A difference that made no difference.

So how was any of that better than sucking off one of the boy-toys here at the club? Did doing this somehow make her 'easy'? Eliza scowled at that. She was not 'easy'. And she wasn't 'hard' either. She didn't accept such ridiculous labels for herself. She gave her body to whomever she wanted, whenever she wanted. It was her decision. Always. And if it happened after knowing the guy or girl for only a short time, or a really short time, that was her business and nobody else's. So, if doing this wasn't really any different than hopping into bed with some guy or gal she'd just met, and she didn't care what someone else thought of her, then what was preventing the brown-eyed sexpot from going for it and having some fun?

Aside from a club filled with people that is.

And that, Eliza had already discovered, wasn't nearly the problem she would have imagined it to be. Besides, that little dilemma was neatly sidestepped by the privacy of the towel cutting them off from view of the audience. Okay, yeah, that was really just another technicality, everyone knew what was going on under the towel anyway. But even if the cloth hadn't been there, what good reason was there not to just do it already?

None.

None that made any sense anyway.

Tereza's eyes widened and there was a huge smile on her face the instant Eliza reached up to wrap a hand around the stripper's joint and she released the unit from her mouth, "Mmmm, Eliška, I am so happy! Filip does not know how much trouble he is in!"

No, he really doesn't. Eliza didn't reply out loud as she slid Filip's cock between her lips and started to suck him. Seven weeks without a dick. It wasn't a personal record, but it was probably six and a half weeks longer than Eliza ever wanted to go again. Now that she had determined she was going to do this she also determined she was going to do it right. It was time to bring out her 'A' game.

It started slowly, Tereza passing off Filip's member to Eliza when she decided she was going to play after all and the brunette passing it back a couple of minutes later. But over time, as Eliza really got over her initial hesitation and got more into it, she started to get more animated, giving, what she liked to refer to as, her "full body" blowjob. In whatever position Eliza was in when she started, once she really got into the swing of things, she never stayed that way. And so it was this time, Eliza starting on her knees but after a short period she had moved into a squat and both hand and head were bobbing up and down vigorously on Filip's meat. And the more Eliza got into it, the more Tereza was happy to stay out of the way. She still contributed, but she concentrated more on licking and sucking the performer's balls now while Eliza did most of the work. Of course that wasn't really all Tereza was doing. She was also rubbing the index and middle fingers of her left hand into Eliza's gash, reminding her lover of their playtime in the office and contributing to the simmering heat that was already building in the shorter girl's loins.

After a few more minutes like that, and with Eliza practically bouncing in place, the brunette couldn't take it anymore and she shifted position once again, standing up and bending at the waist so that she could continue to suck Filip off. Tereza moved right with her, her fingers sliding rapidly in and out of Eliza's increasingly slick pussy as time and time again the American girl inhaled Filip's thick rod all the way to the root.

If Eliza hadn't been so intent on the blowjob she was giving, she probably would have realized several things at this point. First, she would have remembered that she had never put her thong back on when getting dressed in the office. And second, it almost definitely would have occurred to her soon after that, that by standing up she was now giving the ladies, the bartenders and one of the servers on that side of the stage a pretty good view of her snatch, that part of it not obscured by Tereza's hand that is, because the towel, while large, was not large enough to extend past her ass when standing. Finally, and this might have been the most important of all if Eliza had still cared, she would have noticed that Filip had also moved the front of the towel, uncovering both her and Tereza, removing the curtain that had cut them off from the audience and allowing everyone to see that, yes, she really was giving him head. If Eliza had still cared. By this point however, Eliza was far beyond all that and all she was really concerned with was the dick in her mouth and the fingers in her twat.

Not that the women in the audience had all that much time to watch Eliza ply her technique. It was only several minutes after the brown-eyed girl had risen to her feet and Filip had lifted the towel that the stripping footballer pulled away from Eliza with a cry, one hand slapping at his shaft in a desperate effort not to cum while he wagged a scolding finger at her with the other.

"Žena ďábel!"

"Hey! I wasn't finished!"

The MC, busy enjoying his own double blowjob from the pair of women immediately to Eliza's left, heard the brunette's cry and saw Filip hitting his shaft and called out "Máme vítěze!"

At first Eliza didn't understand why Filip had pulled away from her. Didn't he want her to finish him off? It wasn't until she felt Tereza grab her upper arm and say "Eliška! We have won!" that she finally remembered that she was taking part in some kind of contest.

Oh right, the "game", "Great. What did we win?"

Tereza did not answer right away because the MC was speaking once again, apparently addressing that very issue. "He says because we almost made Filip cum... Cum?"

"Yeah, cum is right. I wouldn't exactly call it formal English though."

"Well, because we almost made Filip cum we get to play another game. But do not worry, this is much less..." Tereza searched for the right word in English.

"Oral?"

The dark-haired girl laughed and shook her head but didn't try to explain any further. It didn't matter anyway, Eliza was now fully into the spirit of things.

As it turned out Tereza was right when she said the next game would be less. It was certainly less daring. Two chairs were placed in the middle of the stage back-to-back, each facing the steps at either end of the platform. Once Eliza and Tereza had taken their seats the MC and the stripping Luchador came over and one of them stood in front of each of the girls, both men fully naked except for their boots. As the music started to blare from the sound system again the two men started to circle the chairs while the MC called out to the crowd, urging them to clap in time with the music. Suddenly the music stopped and the two men sat in the girl's laps, the Luchador in Tereza's and the MC in Eliza's. The wavy-haired girl started to laugh out loud. They were playing musical chairs, with a twist.

Except it wasn't really musical chairs. Because when the music started again the men didn't get up, instead each grabbed the hands of the woman in whose lap they were sitting and, in time with the music, started to place them randomly on their bodies. Chest, arms, legs, knees, shoulders. Time and again the men would take the girls' hands and time and again the girls would pull them away with a laugh. Until the music stopped. Then the two women, as Eliza found out when she tried to pull her hand away, were supposed to leave their hands wherever they were on the performer's bodies, rubbing the bare flesh until the music started and the game began again.

The first two or three times this happened the MC deliberately avoided moving Eliza's hands anywhere near his cock, but by the fifth run he was trying to put one hand or the other there just about every other time, obviously hoping the music would stop and catch the brunette with a hand filled with his dick. And each time he tried Eliza snatched her hand away with a laugh while the crowd cheered and clapped. Of course it was only a matter of time before the MC got exactly what he wanted.

So the next time the host put Eliza's hand on his shaft she left it there. Then, without even bothering to wait for him to do it, Eliza brought her other hand down from his broad chest and wrapped it around his erection. And started to give him a double-fisted handjob. The women in the audience went wild.

Fuck me! It's like jerking off a Coke can!

And what happens when you shake a Coke can too much?

Fortunately the music stopped before Eliza could find out.

The MC stood up and taking hold of Eliza's hand he guided her to her feet, lifting her hand above her head almost as if she had just won some prize fight, then bringing it back down and gently kissing her knuckles, "Děkujeme vám za hraní u nás. Podívám se pro vás později."

"I don't know what you just said but I hope it means I'll see you later."

There was no indication that the MC understood Eliza any more than she had understood him and Tereza was now standing at her side as the large man started to speak into his microphone once more. The pair stepped off the stage together and went straight to the bar for some much needed refreshment. Since there wasn't as much free space on that side of the stage Eliza and her new friend took their drinks and moved to the other side, coming to a stop in front of the now empty booth she had been sitting in when the evening started. So where is everybody?

Eliza started to look around the club for Brigitta and the others, pleasantly surprised when she found her German friend up on the very platform she had just vacated with one of the other girls as the MC explained the rules for what would be the next to last game of the night.

There were four women on the platform now including Brigitta and Karolína, plus Eliza's old friend Filip. Huh. Guess he's recovered. The footballer was lying down on the stage on his back while the women got down on their knees on either side of him, two to his left and two to his right. Meanwhile the MC continued to talk into his microphone, a can of whipped cream held in his free hand.

As games went the rules appeared to be pretty simple, simple enough that Eliza caught the gist of things even without the benefit of a translation. The MC would cover various parts of Filip's naked body with whipped cream and the girls would lick it off, no hands allowed. First pair to clean off their side wins. Easy, right?

Of course not. What the MC didn't tell the girls was that he would replace the whipped cream whenever he felt like it and most of the time he concentrated on keeping the stripper's cock and balls covered with cream. Every time he replenished the cream around the guy's crotch one of the girl's would squeal and they'd all start laughing, but they kept cleaning the stripper's body with their tongues.

Eventually Brigitta and her friend got the upper hand, cleaning all the cream away from Filip's arm and upper leg, and they were able to focus on his dick. Brigitta finally figured out that the only way to get the MC to stop replacing the cream as soon as they licked it away was to swallow the man's shaft while her friend covered his balls. The stripper's head popped up from the floor when he felt his rod disappear into Brigitta's mouth and he mugged for the audience, giving the women there a broad grin and two thumbs up then motioning to the pair not to stop what they were doing while the MC proclaimed them the winners of the game.

Eliza watched the contest with as much enthusiasm as anyone else in the audience as she stood there sipping her drink, appropriately enough complete with tiny umbrella. But unlike most of the women in the audience, at least so Eliza assumed, the more she watched Brigitta sucking Filip's dick, the hornier she was getting. Yeah, she'd had a massive climax a short time ago, but even an orgasm as considerable as the one she'd had didn't make up for seven weeks of forced abstinence. Not if you took into account all the licking and sucking and fondling of naked penises she'd both witnessed and participated in. So it was no surprise that as Eliza watched her friend sucking Filip off she started to move closer to her other new friend, until, not many minutes later, the brunette's hand was rubbing Tereza's back, a brief pit stop on its way down to the taller girl's incredible ass.

"Eliška, are you trying to arouse me?"

"Is it working?"

"Mmm, you are ready to... pay me back?"

"With interest baby!"

The confusion on Tereza's face was apparent, that was obviously not an idiom she was familiar with, and Eliza hurried to clear it up before the taller girl got any wrong ideas, "A figure of speech. But, yeah, I'm ready. Do you want to go back to the office?"

"No."

No? Eliza's hand fell away from Tereza's ass. Oh crap, too late!

"There." The dark-haired girl turned so that she was facing Eliza and pointed back to the stage.

Since coming down from the stage Eliza had not ignored the rest of the club while she watched Brigitta and Karolína playing with Filip. A good number of women, maybe twenty, maybe more, had surrounded the Luchador and the two waiters and were getting friskier by the minute, moving beyond fondling and groping to oral sex, both giving and receiving. In fact, one bashful young thing had just pushed the waiter Tereza had been servicing earlier into a chair and looked to be getting ready to mount him even as Eliza watched. Seeing all this did give the wavy-haired girl some level of comfort, it's not like they'd be the only ones getting busy after all, but it was watching her friend on the stage that closed the deal. If Brigitta could be so carefree about it then so could Eliza. She was an actress after all, used to being the center of attention, and, to some degree even seeking it out. And while this was technically a public place, it felt pretty private. Like a large exclusive party. A large, exclusive, sex party. So, there, right in the middle of the club where everyone could see them? Well why the hell not.

123456...9