Eliza Parties Hardcore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, Eliza felt a small amount of jealousy that Brigitta had gotten to be with the MC and she hadn't and she mentioned this to her friends when they were done drying off, making it clear to the redhead that she didn't actually begrudge her friend, she was just sorry she hadn't had the same opportunity. Tereza was drying her hair with a towel when she heard this and after showing the girls where they could find a blow dryer excused herself for a moment. With Tereza roaming the club, still completely naked and obviously quite unconcerned with the fact, Eliza and Brigitta continued to dry their hair and otherwise recover from their efforts.

For a time. But desire, like any appetite, does not stay sated for long, and even with two powerful orgasms behind her Eliza was reminded of her first reaction to the red-haired girl, and subsequently her promise out in the club when she was going down on Tereza, when Brigitta's still nude form started to brush against her while helping to dry her hair. Reaching up with her right hand Eliza brushed her knuckles against Brigitta's abdomen, then let her hand trail down the outside of the shorter girl's thigh only to come right back up on the inside, stopping with the side of her index finger just touching the redhead's shaven labia.

"I promised you you would be next, didn't I?" Okay, so "next" was a relative term. So what. Eliza didn't think Brigitta was going to complain because she wasn't literally the next person the American starlet had sex with.

Brigitta's voice was husky when she answered and it almost cracked when Eliza started to rub her fingers along her lips, "YeEss."

Before either girl even realized it Eliza was out of the chair with her lips pressed against Brigitta's and the two women were taking the short trip over to the couch. Wow. Déjà vu. At least this time there aren't any clothes to get in the way. The similarity to her encounter with Tereza shifted some with a role reversal that left Brigitta sitting on the couch with her legs spread and her feet in the air while Eliza took the Czech girl's part and knelt on the floor in between the upraised limbs. She dipped her tongue into Brigitta's snatch, pleased to find the German girl's pussy was already wet. Mmmm. Damn this has been one wicked hot vacation! Eliza's tongue probed her friend's opening. The vacation, like Brigitta's pussy, continued to get hotter.

There's nothing new under the sun. Eliza didn't know how accurate that saying might be when speaking in generalities, but she did know of at least two areas, areas where she had years of experience, where the expression was most certainly true. Hollywood, the regurgitation capital of the world, and sex. Especially oral sex. There were, after all, just so many ways it could be done. Regardless of whether it was giving head to a guy or a girl. Sure, you could maybe put a spin on something that a particular person had never encountered before, but for the most part, unless they were young or inexperienced, it was going to be a case of been there done that. And if they were young or inexperienced that didn't make it new, just new to them. So to Eliza's way of thinking, it wasn't so much what she did when going down on a girl that kept her lovers begging for more, but how she did it that mattered. She was simply one of the most enthusiastic muff divers out there. Not quite as animated when eating pussy as she was when sucking a dick, but still quite energetic, sucking and pulling at her lovers' labia whenever she wasn't busy driving her tongue into their cunt or softly flicking their clit, taking as much pleasure as she gave. In this way, although she'd only had a limited chance to enjoy it, Eliza was a good deal like the woman she was currently eating. She enjoyed the act, and she enjoyed the results every bit as much. The creamy, liquid ones above all.

And Brigitta was very very creamy. Partly because Eliza was so passionate about giving head and partly because the redhead had spent just about as much time fucking and sucking as the Hollywood starlet had, and done almost nearly as much, with the dual exceptions being that she had only taken on one dude at a time. And she had not climaxed.

"Unnhh. Eliza... Yes... Oh yes!... Mmmm... Eliza!... Unnnnhhhhh... uunnnnhhhhhhh..."

The fact that Brigitta had wanted Eliza as badly as Eliza had wanted her probably didn't hurt matters either. The only drawback, if drawback it was, was that the three factors taken together guaranteed the German girl a rapid journey to her release.

"Oh God! Oh God! Unnnnhhhhhhh... Unnnnhhhhhhhhhh... ELIZA!!!"

Short and, mmmm, sweet. Oh well. Sometimes it just works out that way. Eliza didn't have much time left on her vacation, but she was now willing to bet that Brigitta would be a lot less eager to spend what time they did have left browsing some stuffy museum. So if the red-haired girl felt a little shortchanged by the quick orgasm there would definitely be other opportunities. Eliza took a few last licks of Brigitta's twat and stood up, her hands going up to her hair as she used her fingers to fluff it out. She was trying to decide if she wanted Brigitta to try to return the favor or if she'd had enough for the time being. An uncommon thought for the wavy-haired girl, but then it had already been a most uncommon night. The decision was rendered moot when the door to the office opened and Tereza reentered the room, still delightfully naked.

Followed closely by the also very naked forms of Jakub, Jan and Tomáš. All thoughts were pushed out of Eliza's mind when she saw Tomáš' erect member head her way. Actually, it wasn't all thoughts that were pushed from her mind. There was still room for one, single thought.

Damn that's a big fucking dick!

And to the brown-eyed girl big dicks were kind of like jello. One glance at the MC's thick rod and she was ready to go again.

Tomáš came to a stop beside Eliza, looking like he was about to say something to her. Something she wouldn't understand and would need translated by either Tereza or Brigitta. Something that was completely unnecessary. Eliza had discovered that there was one very real benefit to not speaking the same language. It cut out a lot of the bullshit. She was naked. Tomáš was naked. And his cock was hard. What on Earth needed to be said? Eliza reached out and took the muscular man's penis in her hand.

She hesitated after that, but only long enough to be sure that Brigitta would be seen to as well. The redhead was also standing now and she smiled as both Jan and Jakub came up on either side of her, their hands reaching out to touch her breasts and shoulders even as she mimicked her American friend and took their poles in her own. Eliza watched as Brigitta stroked the pair then dropped to squat in between them, taking Jakub into her mouth while she continued to fondle Jan's shaft.

Good, "So that leaves the big guy here for us to share."

Eliza seemed perfectly happy with the arrangement, but Tereza laughed and tried to pull away, "Mmm Eliška no! Tomáš is here for you!"

The wavy-haired girl was not deterred however. She started to get down on her knees, taking the taller girl down with her, "Oh no you don't! You started this lady and now you're gonna see it through to the end. Besides, watching you two fuck is gonna be almost as hot as fucking him myself!"

"But Eliška..."

For the first time Tomáš spoke up, cutting Tereza off before she could complete her sentence, "Tereza, v čem je problém?"

"Chce se dívat na nás prdele."

"Tak co? Udělali jsme to předtím, ano? Je to součást práce."

"Ano."

"A teď budeme dělat to znovu."

"Hmm. Myslím, že v pořádku."

Whatever the MC said it obviously did the trick and for the third time that night Eliza found herself sharing a man with Tereza. Although sharing Tomáš was something like splitting a jumbo pizza. There was more than enough to go around. The minutes passed as they took turns sucking the large man's rod, Tereza in particular spending her time looking into his eyes as she inhaled him. When she next gave the member back to Eliza the brunette could see the impish smile on the taller girl's face as she ducked down and started to lick and suck his balls, earning an appreciative groan in the process.

Whether it was the ball sucking or something else, Tomáš apparently decided right after Tereza was done that he'd had enough of the two women working his unit together. Possibly because it was not quite the novelty to him that it would be to most men. Whatever the reason, as soon as Eliza handed his cock back to Tereza he started to pull her to her feet, getting a hand under her left thigh as she stood and lifting her completely off the ground, bringing her crotch to his face so he could eat her while the dark-haired girl continued to suck his member. It was another first for Eliza in a night filled with them and she yelped in surprise as she felt her feet leave the floor. Damn! Any other guy she'd been with would have had a tough time, or even a hopeless one, lifting her like that, but Tomáš picked her up like she was nearly weightless.

Mmmm. Lick that pussy.

Tomáš worked Eliza's legs onto his shoulders, then started to squeeze her ass while he went down on her. She placed her hands on top of Tomáš' head to start but when his lips closed around her clit and he started to suck she grabbed onto his wrists as she began to lean back, shifting her pelvis forward and pressing her cunt harder against his mouth.

Back. And back. And back. Continuing until she was level with the floor, with Tomáš pulling on her clit all the while.

"Ahhhh Ffffuccckkk."

Knowing it couldn't last, and if it did it might kill her, Eliza was ready when the MC at last released her clitoris from between his lips. What she wasn't at all prepared for was to be flipped over, going from facing the ceiling to facing the floor with one flick of Tomáš' muscular arms. She yelped again, even louder than before.

"HEY!!"

Tomáš ignored the cry, catching her easily around the middle and stabilizing her and then went right back to sliding his tongue into her cunt.

Eliza didn't know why the large man had turned her over but she quickly decided that she didn't really care when she realized that her new position gave her a chance to do something else she'd never done before, a standing 69. With the tops of her thighs now resting on Tomáš' shoulders it was easy for Eliza to bend at the waist, bringing her head down until it was next to Tereza's. Who calmly inserted the MC's dick into the brunette hottie's mouth as if sharing Tomáš' penis with a woman that was hanging upside down was something she did every day.

Bracing her hands on Tomáš' thighs Eliza gave him a hands free blowjob, for the first time in her life actually stopping to consider what it would be like if she was the kind of woman that slobbered all over a guy when giving head, and suddenly very grateful she wasn't. She was definitely in the wrong position for that.

The two women continued to service the burly MC for a few minutes longer until Eliza indicated she wanted to get down. Partly because she was ready to move things along and partly because there was a limit to how much time anybody could spend bottom side up, regardless of how much pleasure she'd been receiving. Tomáš lowered the brunette to the floor as easily as he'd lifted her, then reached down to his boot to pull out a condom. Five plus one makes six. Six in one night. Maybe she wouldn't move to Prague after all. She didn't think she could keep up the pace. However, when it was time for her to take a vacation again Eliza knew she wouldn't have any problems picking her destination.

While Tereza rolled the condom down Tomáš' shaft Eliza thought about how she wanted her encounter with the large man to begin. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl and reverse, even scissor, Eliza had done them all that night. And would be more than happy to find herself in one, or several or even all, of them again with the MC. But the standing 69 had given her an idea and when the rubber was in place Eliza jumped up, trusting that Tomáš would catch her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Okay stud. Let's do this."

Tomáš probably didn't understand her last sentence anymore than he'd understood anything else Eliza had said to him that night, but when the brown-haired girl reached down and, together with Tereza, guided his cock into her pussy, his English comprehension skills became unimportant. It would be a different skill set that he would be relying on now.

Five by five. Suddenly one of the starlet's favorite lines of dialog took on new meaning. Five by five. That had to be the dimensions of a cross section of Tomáš' prick. Flying cowgirl had sounded like a pretty good idea to Eliza when it first occurred to her, but once she was again airborne, supported by Tomáš' arms and her own legs enveloping his midsection, and his dick was just starting to penetrate her, she began to have some doubts. In almost any other position gravity would have remained Eliza's friend.

"Oof."

The door to the office opened at that moment, distracting everyone but Eliza and Tomáš, and in walked Filip, carrying a small bundle of clothes. The sight of which seemed to somehow displease Tereza.

"Tady jste! Takový jednoduchý úkol, který vás celou tu dobu!" She turned to Eliza and continued "Eliška, Filip has gathered your clothing and brought them here." then turning back to glare at the new arrival she went on in English, "Finally!"

Eliza heard what her friend said, and even processed it, storing the information away for later when she would need it, but did not respond in any way. She was still taking the slow trip down Tomáš' shaft, feeling the member stretch her pussy even more than Adam's had not that long ago. It was an amazing, and just a little bit intimidating, experience.

As soon as Tomáš heard Eliza gasp as the head of his cock entered her he immediately tightened his grasp on her hips, slowing down the process and allowing the wavy-haired girl to proceed at her own rate. When he was only about half inserted in her he lifted her back up, again slowly, stopping when just the tip of his dick remained inside her. Eliza huffed out another breath, then started the journey again.

To anyone watching it might have seemed like a slow progression, Eliza taking in just a little bit more of Tomáš' pole with each pass up and down his manhood, but to the brown-eyed girl, and the MC, the amount of time it took was unimportant. All that mattered was how good it felt. Eliza closed her eyes and let her head drop forward, her brow coming to a rest pressed against her newest partner's. Finally adjusting to the size of the rod within her Eliza allowed Tomáš to pick up the pace. Within a very short time the American sexpot had forgotten any doubts she'd originally had.

Eliza had done flying cowgirl before of course, it was always a nice change from the customary heave ho, but in almost every other encounter it never lasted all that long. The guys she'd been with just couldn't manage it. But for Tomáš that simply wasn't an issue. He was so strong that he could repeatedly lift her off his shaft then let her drop down without seeming to tire. Eliza helped a bit, if only by taking some of her weight off Tomáš' arms with her legs and her own arms, but for the most part the large MC did all the work. Minute... after minute... after minute. After minute. Until, ultimately, it was Eliza that needed a break. Two intense orgasms already under her belt and still this guy almost did her in. Whew.

When her feet hit the ground Eliza glanced around the office. Brigitta was over by the chair they'd been using while drying their hair, on her knees sucking Jan's cock while Jakub fucked her from behind. Ooh. Doggy. I think I'd like that. And I can do Tereza while getting pounded. Big plus.

The idea was met with enthusiasm from Tereza and, once translated, a big smile from Tomáš. Although, now that she thought about it, Eliza couldn't recall seeing any of the men without a smile on their faces. Completely understandable as far as the wavy-haired girl was concerned. She'd be pretty happy if someone paid her to fuck hot horny chicks all the time. This brought a wide grin to Eliza's own countenance. Okay. So it wouldn't be that much different from her current life. But no one was paying her!

Meanwhile Tereza got into position on the couch, but not the way Eliza had imagined it. Instead of sitting on the couch the dark-haired girl got up on her knees, facing away from Eliza but with her ass, and pussy, pointing backwards and within easy reach.

"Unnnhhh."

Eliza groaned out loud at the sight. She loved going to town on a girl when they were up on their hands and knees in front of her. Especially when their pussy was open, and wet, and dripping with desire.

"Unnnhhh. Eliška." Tereza did some groaning of her own as Eliza's tongue slipped into the taller girl's opening and began to slowly, oh so slowly, travel along her slit.

Tomáš, still smiling, waited patiently while Eliza ate Tereza's muff. Neither he, nor the American with the very tight pussy were going anywhere. So he waited until Eliza had her fill and then stepped behind her, squatting a bit and angling his penis downward before sliding it home into the brown-haired girl's cunt. There were now three people groaning in pleasure.

Mindful of just how tight Eliza was, Tomáš kept his pace moderate to start. Which suited Eliza just fine. She'd pulled back a bit from the edge she'd been on during the flying cowgirl and was looking forward to climbing back up there, but not before she'd had some more fun dipping her tongue in Tereza's box, and definitely not before the dark-haired girl went for her own trip on the MC's enormous member. Eliza was determined to see Tereza ride this stud, even if it meant delaying her own climax. So having the large man adopt a modest tempo worked for her. She continued to work her tongue through the taller girl's folds.

Of course even the most restrained rate can have an impact if it's kept up long enough. And Tomáš had already shown that he did not lack for stamina.

"Unnnnhhh... Unnnnhhh... Unnnnhhh..."

To cum, or not to cum. Yeah, that wasn't really a question. Eliza already knew she had another orgasm in her, in fact by now it would be a very pleasant and recent memory if she hadn't hopped off Tomáš' oversized prick earlier. But fair was fair and it was Tereza's turn. Besides, not cumming now only meant pushing it off until later, not forgoing it entirely. Eliza signaled to Tomáš that it was time to switch. She swore she saw his smile grow wider.

However, in spite of the obvious delight the idea of fucking the dark-haired girl brought the large man, Tomáš was in no rush to begin. When he stepped back from Eliza he pulled the condom off his dick and offered it to the girls for another quick blowjob, then took Tereza's place on the sofa with his rear close to the edge of the seat. The slender girl then turned so that she was facing away from the MC and straddled his legs, grabbing his dick in her hand and slipping it inside her. The moans returned twofold.

That's when Eliza realized that Tomáš had not replaced the rubber he'd been wearing.

Eliza didn't know what to do. Her gut instinct was to say something, but Tereza had to be aware that the penis she was riding was unwrapped. Didn't she? What if she didn't? Fortunately it became clear she did when the dark-haired girl leaned back against Tomáš' chest and put her feet up on his muscular thighs, her head turned to look at him while she reached down with her left hand to brush her fingertips against his cock as it journeyed in and out of her. Okay, I guess she does know.

Shrugging it off Eliza concluded that Tereza was in a better position to know what was safe with her co-workers and what wasn't than she herself was. And she had to admit, watching Tomáš' large, smooth, and to her eyes beautiful, rod slowly slide into Tereza's wet pussy then back out again was much much hotter without the condom. Getting even hotter when Tomáš pushed his legs wider apart, taking the dark-haired girl's with them.

1...456789