Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women now left their seats and crowded around Gray as Ella lifted the pillow from his face and had him kneel to face her; Gray had been dominated and had met his fate theatrically, the reality of his fate in entering into a lifetime of sweet domination at the hands of Mistress Ella would now be confirmed. Gray now grasped the dual purpose of his white shroud as he knelt and looked meekly up at the naturally stern woman in black lace who would own him. She smirked at him as could not help himself from glancing at her heaving breasts and aroused cunt, which was now prominent in the lace; her juices now apparent in the delicate network of the material about her crotch. She whispered to him as he was encircled by the superior women.

"Don't worry Gray; you shall taste me again when I have you all to myself later." Gray's cock was erect again already as he listened to the softest words she'd ever offered him; though her dominance over him would always remain paramount, Gray felt the affection she had also developed for him, which had been instrumental in leading to her choice of him as a permanent pet rather than another toy to be sold on.

The simple ritual was almost masonic; Ella had no need to make any speech; she whisked the shroud from Gray, leaving him naked once more; his re-erected cock sticky and glistening from its recent relief, reminding the scrutinising audience of his submission. Rosie sneered with pleasure as she stepped forward from the circle with a shiny leather leash which she presented to her mistress before stepping back, and Gray's cock now bobbed fully erect, much to the delight of the smirking women, as he felt his mistress tightly buckle this symbol of total ownership for the first time. Her face now beamed with pleasure as she turned and made a simple address to the circle of dominant women.

"Well?" She then faced Gray again and moved close so that he may sniff at her cunt, ensuring his cock displayed its acknowledgement of her superiority, and Gray watched from the corner of his eyes as he sampled the delicious scent of his mistress, whilst the exquisite array of dominas now slowly rotated round them with a slow, deliberate step and facing inwards with various stern sneers as they viewed the naked slave to be. After a full rotation and on returning to their original spot, there was complete silence, apart from Gray who panted like a sacrificial lamb as his mistress kept a stern face and stared down at him; her cunt bulging as Gray's breath warmed it. He jumped as the loud applause of the women suddenly started after a pre-conceived period of silence. The circle had formally approved his ownership. The women who's boots he has kissed, now crowded round to admire Ella's outfit and pat and fondle her new male, some eager to assist Ella with his training while also using his advice re drapery; they looked jealously upon Ella's erotic outfit, lusting after the materials and the prowess of the dressmaker, as such an item could not be purchased publicly in Victorian London. Faith now snapped her fingers at the leashed male she was showing attention earlier; as he came close to her he dropped to all fours, and Faith nodded at Rosie with a wicked grin. She looked down at the leashed and naked cur and then patted him as though he were no more than a dog. She then glanced and smiled at Ella knowingly, receiving a smiling response before looking down at Gray, who was still stunned by the rapid and exciting transition his life had taken.

"You are a very fortunate male, Gray, in being selected by your mistress to give your life up in service to her on a permanent basis; you shall now have the honour of witnessing and enjoying the final stage in our more usual processing of males." Gray and the other male were led on all fours toward a large but not unattractive dominatrix of about 65, looking very stern but somehow pleased if a little impatient as she sat in her purple satin outfit, tapping the side of her long and elegant black boots with a short horse whip; her large breasts heaving as she chatted with Constance and other established members of the circle, who warmly welcomed her as a guest. Gray and the other male were made to kneel before her as she stood with a broad smile on seeing Faith and Ella approach. Gray's balls tingled at the pure dominant presence radiated by this magnificent and mature woman; though approaching the twilight of her life; she was a submissive male's dream, an authoritative but pretty face, complementing a full figure which with the wisdom of her years promised unyielding dominance. Gray was beginning to love the humiliating feel of the tight leash as he was displayed to the domme by Ella; his balls tingled as the purple Goddess sighed and flexed the horsewhip in her soft hands.

"I trust that Brown has not been entirely broken by your rigorous training; I intend to exact my own methods upon him when he is received." Faith's cunt bulged with pleasure as Madam Althea Richmond's words coincided with Rosie's grinning reappearance at the far door.

The eyes of the entire crowd of dominant women now smiled with satisfaction as they fell on the weeping Brown as he was whipped across the room by the grinning Rosie. He was naked but for the leash and a silver chain about his neck from which a placard swung; 'Mdm. A. Richmond.' Althea's mature cunt bulged with wicked pleasure as she enjoyed his obvious distress; he looked toward Faith with yearning and pitiful eyes, which Faith relished, her cunt tingling sweetly as she anticipated crushing him spitefully. Faith tugged on the leash of her new male trainee and met Rosie half-way. Brown immediately kissed Faith's feet, whimpering and begging her to keep him. Faith's cunt dribbled as she tugged the new male's leash tight; displaying him to Brown.

"I have no use for you anymore Brown; you are worthless to me and of no consequence whatsoever; I have a new pet to train now, and you will be given to your new mistress. It is likely that I will never set eyes on your pitiful face again, and that pleases me no end. My new pet will now enjoy the taste of my cunt and asshole, and you will serve your new mistress who has paid good money for you." Brown wept despairingly, broken by Faith's spite, as she nodded to Rosie with a smile. The crowd of women laughed and sneered with pleasure, enjoying his misery, as the eager Rosie tugged him toward his new mistress. Althea was now nicely aroused as she witnessed the fact that Brown still showed elements of defiance and disobedience which she would happily correct; this excited her and gave her cause to immediately humiliate her new purchase.

Brown was taken to the feet of Althea, and Ella led the applause as Brown kissed her feet without being prompted; he had seen her briefly on several occasions as she witnessed his progress after expressing her interest, following a viewing at Arachne House, and later at Faith's house; Brown was already in awe of the strict woman, and her persona now clad in glowing purple satin, boots and with horsewhip, ensured that his cock could not help but show its submissive appreciation by rising rudely.

"As you now know, I, Madam Althea Richmond, am your new owner. I and my maids will make good use of you at my house at Henley. Your introduction has shown me that you are still in need of some correction; I shall now demonstrate to all the ladies here that I intend to 'iron out' those imperfections that you still retain." Brown whimpered again as he looked about him at the array of dominant women who stood around him, eager to see the mature woman punish him; his cock was rigid. Althea sat on a hard chair and had two more pulled alongside it; she motioned to young Rosie who stood by the end chair, as Althea rolled back her purple skirts to reveal firm thighs in black silk stockings.

"Over my knees Brown!" With tearful eyes and broken by the blunt and cruel dismissal of Faith, he gingerly lay across the lap of his new and equally stern owner, taking in the sweet scent of the mature woman as she clasped his erect cock between her silky thighs. He was made to stretch his arms across the third chair, and Rosie gleefully sat upon them; he was now held firm. Althea excited his cock as it slithered exquisitely between her large thighs by stroking the cheeks of his inviting bare ass, and fondling the balls she now owned.

"I shall now give you a mild taste of what to expect if any minor signs of misbehaviour are noted, as per your disgraceful entrance just now. I have a large lawn facing the Thames, and love to take in the fresh air whilst administering punishment on occasion; you will enjoy punishment whilst my maids attend, much as the audience now views you. I have it on good authority that ladies and gentlemen who own the properties which face mine from across the river, also enjoy the public humiliations I administer with the aid of telescopes and opera-glasses, adding extra spice to those occasions. I shall now confirm my owner ship of you." Brown cried out in pain as the mature woman commenced a thorough spanking, his cheeks glowing with hand marks and stripes, as Mistress Althea alternated between firm mature hand, and short horsewhip; the watching women laughed and taunted with aroused cunts as Brown writhed and squirmed in pain, his cock massaged deliciously between the mature woman's thighs as she dominated him.

He lifted his head as he was spanked and witnessed the sheer pleasure on the dominant women's faces as they taunted him, and he wallowed in submissive ecstasy as his cheeks numbed and the exquisite sensation of his bell-end's movement against the silken thighs superseded it. Althea whipped vigorously as Brown began to spasm; he looked up as he reached the delicious brink of orgasm to See Faith sneering at him, her new male kneeling with head up her skirts which were lifted by the leash by which she confirmed her attachment to him; her arm about his head as he sniffed at the glorious cunt, the scent of which Brown was so familiar with, and would know no more. His humiliation and utter rejection confirmed; he spent in submissive surrender between the grasping thighs of Althea as she whipped the contents of his tingling balls from him, to the sublime satisfaction of a jeering and clapping crowd of pleased women. Pinned down, weeping and defeated, his bell-end pulsed again and again as he squirted deliriously between the lush grasp of the silken thighs.

After being made to lick his mess from between Althea's thighs, the sobbing Brown found some solace in sniffing at his new mistress's mature and sweetly aroused cunt as he did so; he looked up at her and she smiled gently at him, somehow signifying that he would know much pleasure in being owned by her. Althea bade her goodbyes and thanks to the women, and led Brown to the cloakroom, eager to have Brown home to lick her cunt in private; Brown followed obediently without a murmur, and never looking back.

Ella had many departures to attend to, and handed Gray's leash to Rosie, smiling down at the excited ex-draper.

"Have him kneel by my bed and await me; I shall follow presently and have him taste my own excitement." Gray's cock ached and dribbled as he watched the delicious ass in black lace strut off to her guests. Rosie tugged his leash and he followed obediently.

12