Ember Burn: The Curved Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yo smoothly moves clear, the ball gag in place... when the whip falls loudly onto Patricia's right tit. She's too surprised to do more that eek. Before that is fully free from her lips I strike the other twice. She jumps back, only to have the Twins grab her arms. The chains are secured before she begins to struggle... and then she rises.

This is when she tries to speak. This is when her eyes plead for audience. She manages to kick at Yo, but it's futile. Soon her legs are spread. Spread eagle and suspended... There is Time enough for her to think as the Twins move to the walls. They choose the clamps. Hey is a bit extreme; the teeth will definitely leave marks. Yo... goes for pain. I stand still, looking through Patricia

When the clamps are applied, the twins return to their posts beside the door. Patricia seems to be waiting... so I turn and leave her there.

"One hour."

The Twins nod.

I think Patricia muttered something.

* * * *

Ember Burn - Timing

Time is a precious commodity.

I watched Patricia those last two minutes, a smile pulling my lips skyward. Amazing... she actually considered **only** being tortured for an hour. Maybe some sex thrown in. This... so simple a thing as being strung up and ignored... never crossed her orderly corp-mind. I doubt she even noticed that the Twins remained motionless during her stay.

My gaze fixes on her crotch. Not just her bare mound, but also the flesh that makes the border between belly and bush. The slight twitches greet me. Time to teach.

"One hour. Congratulations." After I remove the ball-gag she tries to smile, the aches in her arms robbing the expression from her face. That's when I notice the one golden droplet falling.

"I'm ready to..."

"Silence. Seems you need to urinate." I hear Yo's silent footfalls as I continue. "Please wait. Oh... and I never said that your session here would end after one hour. Remember... you're here for three days, Patricia."

Timing is everything. Yo places the metallic pan down right as Patricia's bladder overwhelms her sensibilities. She struggles to halt the flow, but the simple act of hanging up sapped her far more than she knew. I enjoy the tumultuous emotions that fill her face. Especially the one that signals her realization that she's horny. Then comes confusion... she follows the Pathway perfectly.

Timing is everything. I hear a phone ring. One phone... and in the other end is one Soul. I do not think... merely act.

* * * *

"You had no reason to do that."

"I wanted Ember, not you, Meanstreak."

"I hear the catch in your voice. You Know."

"Somehow... yeah."

"I cannot go back."

"Didn't really expect you to even try."

"Then why have you called him."

That, Morgana does not answer.

* * * *

Yo starts at the sound of the whip against Patricia's skin. Patricia is too startled to do much more than jerk.

I don't use my Powers often... certainly not for Play. But this is different. Time is a strange thing. One Moment this was about Patricia. After the electronic jingle...

Patricia opens her mouth to speak. I cut her off, striking the inside of her things with the leather strands. I vary strength and area. I don't let my face reveal the information... and the emotional responses. Each strike... each caress of flesh-on-flesh to soothe... is calculated. Evaluated. Practiced. I move around her, coldly tormenting her. Somewhere I hear her screams and cries. Somewhere I'm aware of Hey obeying the command, moving to place the ball gag in Patricia's mouth.

I turn to Yo. She lifts her eyes from the whip, confusion melting away easily. I nod once. She places her hands behind her head, spreading her elbows. I hear Hey's breathing increase with longing... and mentally tell her to wait.

Somewhere I am aware of how easy Hey accepts the commands... and Know Fear.

I lash out, spinning so suddenly no one reacts... until after the explosive thwap as the whip falls over Hey's rear. Before she can yelp I flick the tips across one of Patricia's breasts. Yo is only know realizing she wasn't hit when I whirl the whip overhead, bringing it down once over each breasts. When the Twins finally react, moving away from the now-gone pain I concentrate on Patricia. It is only three minutes of constant whipping. Constant, practiced pain delivered with scientific cruelty.

"Frag her until she passes out."We will speak later, Ladies. They bow deeply, waiting until I've exited the Dungeon.

* * * *

Deborah definitely didn't like my rush exodus. The parties were scheduled. Mika had things well in hand. All she had to really worry about was her over-eager funboy. "I'm sure teaching you how to properly train a slave can wait, Deborah. Besides... if this pans out... I may have a female teacher. Guys don't do a thing for me, chica."

Donna on the other hand, didn't so much as flinch.

"If things go well, I'll explain everything. On my Honor, Donna."

"Don't. I..." I nodded."

"Is Patricia still here?"

"The Twins have her until she passes out. Do you want her?"

"No... I just need to be alone..."

"I understand. As per our Agreement?"

"Call it a hiatus."

"Back in a few, eh? Sounds familiar.

"For what it's worth... I'm sorry."

"That's why I'm leaving." I forced myself to banish the sad smile from my memory... and the Feeling of having hurt another.

"This... is about her... the red head..."

"Yes."

"I hope someone will Love me like you love her."

"Wanna Know a Secret?"

fin