Emily's Choice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it hurts but you'll have to learn to control yourself." His cock was growing even larger in her hand, pulsing against her palm. "Once you do that everything else will be easy for you."

Her attention was focused between his legs, on his needy cock. She found herself drawn to it, more so than she'd ever felt on any man. It was a perfect specimen, thick and heavy. If only she could tame it, she thought. She has the time and the patience, eventually it will yield to her. It will obey her word, just as the rest of him will.

When she looked over her shoulder, his eyes were open and widened, as if he'd reached a place he could not come back from. His lips turned upwards into a cautious smile and she returned it with a wider, slightly menacing grin.

"Miss..." he faltered, "I don't even know your name."

"What is it boy? Speak."

"I need her. This is difficult. I'm afraid I won't be able to see her, I won't be able to finish and I know I have to see her."

Her hands never leaving his length, she shushed him. "I know you'll do fine. Such a willing, sweet boy like you, you just have to apply yourself." She worked wonders on his shaft and his face turned from worry to bliss. "Emily's a wonderful woman and you'll make the perfect husband. She's worth it so you should try your hardest to follow instructions and do as you're told. You'll do fine."

A tremor traveled through his body and she felt his cock give one long pulse warning of his climax. Her hands left his body immediately and began kneading his thighs in slow handfuls. There was a deep, unbroken moan and she reminded him of what she'd just said. "You better not come," she scolded. "Be strong. Hold it back."

The moaning continued and his cock thrashed helplessly, searching for her hand to help take it over and help meet it's orgasm. It found only stilled air. By then she was seated against the back of her chair, arms crossed and watched with great interest the naked, flailing boy begging for her touch. Never has she felt such control as she did that moment.

Standing noiselessly, she turned to slip out of the room while he laid on the bed, writhing for her touch. He turned when he was alerted by the turn of the doorknob, a look of panic across his face. Without turning to face him she lifted the starched white nurse's skirt until it showed the very bottom of her round asscheeks.

"Never fear boy, you will see me again."

12