All Comments on 'Emma and Kathy'

by Leszoccer13

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unreadable

Simply unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It great

I hope there's second part to this story...

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40almost 11 years ago
Good

Great start keep going

Silent92Silent92almost 11 years ago

Really good, please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rubbish

I'm sorry to say, but this story was barely even readable.

Perhaps it makes more sense in another language, but in English it made almost no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not bad

This is not bad for the start of a long running stories, I'm not sure where that last comment come from it was writen very good.

dynomite01dynomite01almost 11 years ago
Good start...

but needs some editing help. There were some grammatical errors that made it a little difficult to read. But with some help I would definitely like to read the next chapter.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 11 years ago
Interesting ideas....

Working with an editor (me or somebody else) will make your work easier to read and understand. Good for you for writing!

azure_skiesazure_skiesalmost 11 years ago
Charming start

This has the makings of a nice romantic little series - a bit of editing from a Lit Volunteer Editor would help things along. I'll be looking out for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
potential

as a non native English speaker I know how hard it is to get everything right, but...

the overall feeling to the story is wonderful and that's what helps to make the magic happen. finding a friendly editor might help to further improve and bring your story to shine.

keep up the good work.

just like the others... I will definitely continue to read.

if you are ready... we sure are willing to stay with you.

<3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap

Couldn't get past the first sentence.

You'd be better off using google translate or just giving up. A quick skim gave me a headache and the plot wasn't even all that promising. I don't know how you got 7 favorites.

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Story Interesting

Story looks promising and yes there were grammatical errors but reading through the critics it would appear that English is not your first language. In that case, yes what you have achieved this far is promising. Trust me, there are a lot of peope here (authors and critics) where their English is appalling. So take heart as it is a complex language with many confusing nuances.

From the story perspective it would have been good to possibly expand on Emma and Kathy a bit more, but maybe that is yet to evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good going

Hey really good going so far! Anxious to hear more!

shademidnightshademidnightalmost 11 years ago

Don't listen to the one that said this is crap. This is a good first start. English is a hard language to get right, a good editor will help. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous