Emma's Endurance Ch. 13

Story Info
Emma learns the bittersweet lesson of pain and pleasure.
1.8k words
4.38
38.2k
6

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale started life as a short story, but has grown beyond my expectation. Each part is now around 2000 words, in response to a comment, where the reader requested longer chapters. Your wish, dear reader, is my pleasure to write.

It would be a good idea to read some of the previous chapters/parts.

Emma learns the bittersweet lesson of pain and pleasure

Emma awoke to the sound of the keys jingling as Adrian unlocked the cell door. He took Emma to the bathroom and she washed, cleaned herself and presented her body for his inspection.

Adrian nodded and took the leash in his hand and Emma held her wrists out to be linked together and Adrian attached the leash and they walked out to the small refectory.

'Emma love, you get an extra ration of scrambled eggs this morning. You'll need all your energy today.'

One of the other girls seated at the long table looked up sharply and gasped.

One of the other stewards looked up from his table, where he was eating breakfast and the girl bent her head over her plate, blushing bright red.

The steward chuckled and went back to his food and the girl kept her head down. Her eyes were closed and she was on the verge of tears.

Emma wondered what on earth had happened to the girl to elucidate such a strong reaction. She shook her head and finished her eggs.

The girls were lined up, waiting to be escorted back to their cells and as Emma passed the girl who had gasped, she looked right at her, eyebrows raised and the girl widened her eyes, tight lipped and inhaled heavily, nostrils flaring. She inclined her head a little and shook it gently.

Emma, now very nervous indeed, glanced up at Adrian as he led her back to her cell. He shook his head and said 'I can't say much about what will happen today, only your husband and the instruction committee know. I'm sorry, sweetheart. Go and rest for a little while and I'll be back soon.'

Emma lay on the bed and decided to make as much noise as she could. If she screamed as loudly as she possibly could, then maybe they'd be gentle with her. 'Maybe not' she said out loud.

Adrian returned, along with another man, who was dressed in the hooded robe, that the members wore. To her surprise, Adrian took out a robe and pulled it over Emma's head. The hood was deep and Emma could see very little as she held out her wrists to be joined.

The hooded man didn't attach a leash to Emma's wrists, but pushed her chin up with his finger. He took a long chain and hooked it onto her collar. He applied a firm pressure and Emma was led from her cell, like an animal, blushing with shame.

It was a long walk to wherever she was going. Up stairs and down long corridors, then more stairs and suddenly, they were at their destination.

There was a pair of doors, rather like those in a hospital and a room number and plate, with 'Room 35. Testing Suite and First Aid' written upon it.

The modern doors were opened and Emma walked through into a wide room that was lit by bright fluorescent lights. It seemed an odd room to be found in such an ancient castle, with two hospital beds as well.

Emma was instructed to wait, while her companion went to find someone. She couldn't run away, as her chain was hooked to the wall and she was too nervous to move.

A tall, athletic-looking man, dressed in a doctor's white coat appeared. 'Emma, wife and property of Lord Stornoway?'

Emma nodded and he unhooked her chain and led her out of the wide room, with its two hospital beds.

They passed through another set of doors and into another white room. There was a padded chair, with posts and straps for feet or legs. Emma wondered what they'd do with this.

A woman approached, also wearing a white coat. She helped Emma to take off her robe and reached into her coat pocket and took out the one thing that Emma was dreading. The ball gag.

Once this was in place, Emma knew that there was nothing she could do to influence the testers.

She was blindfolded and totally disoriented, led step by step to what felt like another room. She felt pressure on her shoulders and sat down. She was pushed down onto her back and her legs were seized and spread wide apart.

She heard clinks as the ankle cuffs were hooked and her feet were raised in the air.

'Emma, we're going to insert a sensor into your vagina now. It won't hurt, and it will measure your level of arousal as we perform the tests.'

She felt something smooth and straight slide into her and then the voice said 'First, we are going to stimulate your thighs. We have a small rubber whip, with many strands, that won't leave a mark. It won't hurt too much, but it will sting. To be just, we'll let you know how many strokes you will receive. So, to start with you will receive five strokes on each inner thigh.'

Emma had no control, she couldn't scream, she was tied up, legs in the air and all she could do was wait.

The first strokes weren't too bad. They didn't hurt and caused a pleasant, warm sensation.

'Very good, Emma.' The voice was encouraging. 'Now, we'll give you ten on each thigh, slightly harder and we'll measure the result'.

The twenty strokes were harder this time. They stung towards the end and Emma was trying to move away from the stinging, red-hot strokes.

Her head was stroked briefly and the hand carried on to her breasts and warm, oily fingers rubbed her nipples. Her nipples were gently pulled and arousal flooded her body.

Emma felt a gentle pinch and suddenly, a slight tingling buzzy feeling. She tried to arch her back, as the sensations caused a massive surge in arousal.

The voice continued 'Now, twenty strokes to each thigh, moderate strength and don't hit her too hard.'

This time the whip was Emma's friend. Each stroke was warming her thighs, heightening the sensations and she was being driven past arousal, into a white world of sensation.

She had no idea when the whipping ceased, but behind the ball, she was screaming for release.

As she cried out, she felt a deep vibration against her pubic bone. The vibration changed as she felt a heavy implement massaging her clitoris and after a few seconds she climaxed, almost passing out with the intensity.

All the activity ceased suddenly and Emma felt the blindfold being removed.

The woman, who'd gagged her appeared and patted Emma on the arm.

'Well done, Emma. That was a very satisfactory response to the stimulation and Sir James will be very pleased.

We're going to untie you now and give you a drink, so open wide –' and the ball gag was removed.

Emma sat on the end of the bed, totally exhausted. She'd never had an orgasm that had been so intense. It was even stronger than the one from the day before with Shelley.

She sat on the bed wondering what on earth they'd do to her next. She didn't have long to wait. The man returned and replaced the ball gag.

He stood back a little and gave her an admiring look. 'That suits you, young Emma. I will write a note to Sir James recommending a ball gag from time to time.'

Emma glared at him, cross with the indignity of this and he laughed.

He pulled her up and led her to a wooden column. He pulled her arms up and attached them to a chain above her head.

Then a belt was produced and passed around her back and cinched tight at the front of the pillar.

Next, her legs were pushed together and a long nylon band passed around the back of her knees and tied, like the belt at her waist to the front of the column.

Emma's buttocks were exposed and she knew, with a sinking feeling that she was going to be either spanked or whipped.

'Okay, Emma. The probe is still in place and it will measure your response to the next part.

Sir James knows that he enjoys spanking your buttocks and that you enjoy it too.

He has asked us to measure your response to caning. We will beat you quite hard ten times with a cane. The cane will leave welts and bruises and it will hurt a lot.

Sir James wants you to experience this. We'll put the nipple stimulator on again and also another on onto your clitoris. You will be in a state of unfulfilled arousal. We won't start whipping you with the cane until you are measurably aroused.

Emma felt the small clamps tug at her nipples again and then a slight pinch, that felt pretty exciting to her clitoris. The electricity buzzed through her major erogenous zones and she was away again, craving release, in a state of high arousal.

Without warning she felt a terrible blaze of pain to her buttocks.

The strokes were delivered every ten seconds or so, just time for her to draw in a sobbing breath.

The strokes started high, at hip level and as the count reached eight, the cane was hitting the sweet spot, at the crease of her buttocks and thighs.

The last two strokes were across the back of Emma's thighs and sent her into an even higher state of pain and arousal.

The soft nylon tie that held her knees together was released and Emma tried to relax, knowing that she was about to be released.

The man appeared in front of her, naked, stroking an enormous erection. He looked at her and grinned and moved behind her.

He ran his hand over her burning buttocks, making her wince with even more pain and pushed a couple of fingers into her anus.

Emma, outraged at this tried to clench her buttocks tight to stop him from going any further, but he smacked her hard and she screamed with pain and relaxed.

As she screamed he pushed his huge, incredibly stiff penis into her anus and holding onto the column, to steady himself, he slammed into her, over and over until he spilled his semen into her abused anus.

Emma was almost unconscious by this time and barely felt the hands releasing her from the bonds and she was picked up and carried back to her cell.

She smelt an odd odour and breathing in, fell deeply unconscious.

The man, who had beaten and then sodomised Emma, nodded at Adrian as he left Emma's cell.

Adrian bit his lower lip and looked at his pretty prisoner with pity and hoped that she'd sleep all night. He would check on her, but knew from experience that she wouldn't wake until the morning. They rarely did.

End of part 13.