Emma's Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

"Wow. I like what I'm seeing," mused Helen, eyeing my body up and down.

"This is insane!" cried Michelle.

"Honey, what's the harm? Helen's right, we've got him. What's wrong with having a little fun," said Sadira, twirling a lock of her long, dark hair around her finger.

"Sadi! For god's sake, you're married!" Michelle said, alarmed.

"As are you! Don't try to tell me you're not thinking what we're thinking. You've seen the video. You're not curious? Don't you want to take a peek at his--"

"Sadi!" repeated Michelle, blushing furiously.

Helen joined the conversation. "Your daughter is an adult. She's going to choose for herself, and if you can't cope with that then it's going to be very hard for you to be her mother. The rest of us agree that we keep this between us. Are you going to go against the wishes of your friends?"

Michelle was about to speak, but stopped herself, her finger raised in mid-air.

"I know you, 'Chelle. I know this must be difficult for you, but you have to let go," Carmen said, approaching Michelle and touching her shoulder gently. "Now why don't you sit down for a bit," she continued, leading Michelle to the couch. "Here's a young, fit, handsome man, and you can ask him to do whatever you like. And he'll do as he's told, or we'll support you in your decision to tell the girls' fathers. No one's telling you to DO anything, honey. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the show. I think we can all live with that, can't we?"

Her last question was rhetorical. Helen and Sadira sat next to Michelle, and Carmen sat in the armchair.

"So, what do you want him to do?" asked Carmen.

All eyes were on Michelle. She fidgeted with her hands, looking at her friends. She finally looked at me searchingly. I gave her a small, friendly smile. She seemed to relax.

"Ah.... right. I'd like you to, um... if you could please... just--... take your shorts off," she said, awkwardly. Her rosy cheeks nearly matched her fiery red hair.

The women tittered with delight and watched me intently. I grinned and unfastened my shorts, letting them fall to the floor. Underneath I wore a tight pair of boxer-briefs. My flaccid manhood stood out prominently, its length running down the left side of my thigh, nearly poking out from underneath my boxers. I put my hands on my hips and waited.

Michelle saw the bulge of my manhood and blinked rapidly, shifting in her seat. Helen was smiling widely.

"Come closer, honey," she beckoned.

I stood in front of her at the couch as she leaned forward. She reached her finger out and traced the length of my meat, right to the tip. I felt a tingling sensation in my groin as the blood began to rush into my penis. Wordlessly, Sadira imitated Helen's gesture, and I felt another surge in my groin.

"Sadi!" said Michelle in a harsh clandestine whisper.

Sadira continued to stare at my thickening bulge, her fingertip circling my barely concealed dick head. Helen looked at Michelle, then put her hands on my thighs, moving me over so I was standing directly in front of Michelle.

"Go ahead, honey. Touch it," offered Helen.

"Helen! I'm a married woman!"

"And so is Sadi, but she didn't hold back! Come on, be a sport. It's just for fun. We promise not to tell David."

Michelle looked at Helen, then to my groin. Her hand tentatively reached up and paused centimeters from my bulge. Very slowly, she traced her fingertips along my length. As she did so, my erection grew, causing the tip of my cock head to poke out from under my boxers. When Michelle's fingers touched it, she flinched, pulling her hand back.

"Oh! So he's come out to play, has he?" giggled Helen.

Michelle looked shocked as my full dick head emerged like a turtle coming out of its shell.

"Hey, I can't see!" complained Gina.

"Step back, darling, so we can all watch you," ordered Helen.

I did so, as Carmen and Gina moved their chairs around so they were in better viewing position.

"Why don't you dance for us," suggested Sadi, linking her fingers at the top of her shin, her eyes burning with desire.

"Dance? Really?" I said, stalling.

"Yes, do it," Helen said.

I felt awkward and embarrassed, but had no choice. I began to rotate my hips and twist my torso, holding my arms aloft to give the ladies a clear view of my toned body. I felt ridiculous, but decided to play along. I turned around and waved my firm ass back and forth in front of the attentive audience.

"Ooou yes, baby! Shake it!" chirped Gina, laughing loudly.

I turned back around and observed the women. Aside from the mirthful Gina, Helen and Sadira looked like schoolgirls sneaking a peek into the boys' locker room. They leaned against each other and giggled softly as Helen pointed to my exposed cock head and Sadi bashfully put her fingers over her mouth. Michelle was still blushing hard, and seemed to be resisting the urge to smirk as she looked alternately between my face and my groin, her eyes trailing along my hard body in between. Carmen sat back in her chair, bemused. The elbow of her right arm sat on the arm rest, and she had placed her index finger on her cheekbone, casually biting the nail of her middle finger as she watched me.

I swayed and grinded my way over to Michelle, thrusting my groin in her face. She cried out and leaned back in mock repulsion, turning her head to the side (but keeping her eyes on my dick) and pushing her hand against my washboard abs.

"Get away! Go stick that thing somewhere else!" she shrieked.

But her hand lingered on my stomach, even sliding a few centimeters down toward my waistband.

"Yeah, bring it over here you sexy man," Helen said, grabbing my hand and pulling me across to her.

She put her hands on my stomach and slid her fingers down to my waistband, attempting to pull my boxers down. I pushed her hands away and stepped back quickly.

"Ah-ah-ah, not so fast Helen," I chastised her.

"We can already see your knob sticking out, let's just get this over with," she retorted, gesturing at my cock.

"Alright. But you can't use your hands; you have to use your mouth," I insisted.

"Fine by me, sweetie," agreed Helen, putting her hands behind her and leaning forward, her breasts stretching her top tight.

Sadira giggled and played with her hair.

"Oh Helen, you're lucky you're divorced," Sadira said, looking enviously at her friend's eager face.

"I believe everyone has agreed that what happens in this room stays in this room, yes? What your partners don't know won't hurt them," said Carmen.

"That's easy for you to say; you're single!" retorted Michelle.

"Honey, when was the last time David did something like this for you? I mean, I love Vincent, but he definitely doesn't look like this young handsome boy. No one's judging us. I think we should... indulge a little bit," added Sadira, obviously taking Carmen's suggestion and running with it.

"Well said, Sadi. Now get over here, you!" ordered Helen.

I walked slowly up to Helen and stuck my pelvis out, my hands behind my head. She smiled up at me lasciviously and placed several small, soft kisses along my shaft leading up towards my waistband. Once there, she took it carefully in her teeth and began to pull it down. I felt my dick harden further as Helen exposed the base of my thick shaft. She pulled down steadily, my boxers slipping down my hips as my cock strained against the cotton like a loaded spring.

As my cock became more and more exposed, the women watched in eager anticipation for my full unveiling. they did not have to wait long. As Helen pulled my boxers down past the point of no return, my cock sprang free from the elastic waistband, smacking Helen's forehead and flicking her fringe in the air. She cried out and laughed as she leaned back into her seat as my heavy meat bobbed in front of the women. I put my hands on my hips and watched them as they all stared unabashedly at my huge semi-erect manhood.

"Oh my god, it's so BIG!" exclaimed Sadira, her hand over her ample chest.

"It's wonderful!" cooed Helen, still giggling as her eyes followed my bouncing dick head.

"It's... magnificent," added Michelle in spite of herself, staring wide-eyed at my cock, her mouth slightly open.

Gina laughed and winked at me. Carmen remained composed, hardly moving; but her eyes were locked on my penis.

"Well don't stop there, keep dancing for us!" said Helen.

I laughed and continued my awkward strip tease for the hungry women, rotating my hips and letting my horse-cock slap against my thighs. I pulled my boxers completely off, tossing them to Carmen with my foot. They landed on her lap and she casually brushed them to the floor, giving me a subtle grin. I danced in front of each of the women in turn, enjoying their lusty expressions and loud encouragement.

"Wooo, yeah baby! Swing that cock!" squealed Sadira as I gyrated in front of her.

Michelle turned her face to the side as I waved my dick about, but she watched out of the corner of her eye, her hands held out defensively in case I got too close.

"Ok ladies, time to have some real fun. Who's going to touch it first?" asked Gina.

"Oooh, can I? Please?" Sadi said, raising her hand as if answering a question at school.

I stood in front of her, my cock swaying between us. She looked at me coyly, then reached tentatively for my semi-engorged member. My perspective allowed me a lovely view down the front of her dress, and I noted that her tit-job precluded the need for a bra. The neckline of her dress draped softly over the tops of her breasts but I could see between them, and admired their perkiness.

I felt Sadi's hand wrap around my girth, and she held it to the side, admiring its size. She inhaled deeply and I saw her nipples harden against her dress.

"Oh my god! It's so thick!" she exclaimed, squeezing it gently.

She stroked her small hand up my length until it reached the tip, then pulled my foreskin back as she stroked back down. Her eyes were wide with wonder. I felt a hand on my thigh and noticed that Helen was reaching for my balls. She cupped them and rolled them in her palm as her other hand gripped my buttock.

"He's got some nice big balls to go with that huge cock, too," Helen said cheerfully, "and they're freshly shaved, from the feel of it. Very soft," she finished, rolling my nuts between her fingers and caressing my shorn scrotum.

Sadi slowly stroked my shaft again and I felt blood surge into my member as I enjoyed the sensation of Helen's soft hands on my nuts.

"Oh! I can feel it getting harder!" Sadi said excitedly.

"Let me try!" Helen said, removing her hand from my ass and taking a firm grip on my column just below my dick head.

She forced her hand down, pushing Sadi's hand off my cock as she stroked me. Sadi reached back to fondle my ass as her hand replaced Helen's on my nut sack. Helen wrapped her other hand around my dick so both fists gripped my penis. A couple inches emerged from her top hand.

"Fuck that's a big cock!" she exclaimed, seeming genuinely surprised.

She squeezed my shaft hard and I moaned as I became harder, my cock head swelling under the pressure. I moaned again.

"You like that, don't you?" said Helen, beginning a slow, firm stroking motion up and down my long meat stick.

"Oh yeah, Helen, that feels really good," I replied.

"Don't use my first name, it's impolite. Call me Mrs. Thompson," she responded sternly.

"Yes Mrs. Thompson," I said obligingly.

She smiled at me with superiority, then looked back to my cock as she continued to stroke it. Sadi giggled as she cupped my balls.

"And you can call me Mrs. Kashani," she said, looking up at me with her dark brown eyes as she batted her long eyelashes.

"Ooou, I like this game," Gina said, joining the conversation. "I'm Mrs. Miller," she added, standing and offering me her hand.

I took it and bent down, kissing it. "It's a pleasure, Mrs. Miller."

"Miss Beaumont, perhaps you should introduce our shy Irish friend," Gina said to Carmen.

Carmen stood and sat on the arm of the couch next to Michelle.

"You don't want to be rude to our guest, do you? Introduce yourself," said Carmen.

Michelle looked up at me, blushing, then looked back to my cock, which Helen was still firmly stroking.

"This is absurd," she said dismissively, shaking her head and averting her gaze.

"You'll have to forgive Mrs. Ryan. She's a bit of a prude," Gina offered.

"Shut up, Gina!" barked Michelle angrily.

"Ok hun, don't get upset. I'm just trying to have some fun."

"Look, if you're uncomfortable you don't have to stay, ok Michelle? No pressure," added Carmen, rubbing Michelle's shoulders soothingly.

Michelle frowned and remained silent, but made no motion to leave. I groaned involuntarily as I continued to enjoy the handjob I was receiving from Helen.

"Hey, let's give someone else a turn, yeah?" said Gina, pulling me back by my shoulders.

I grunted in pain as Helen initially refused to release my cock, but she eventually relented, letting my now rock hard penis slip from her hands.

"Don't rip it off, sweetie," chastised Gina, approaching me and putting her arm around my waist.

With her other hand she carefully cradled my cock, making sure it was not injured. Satisfied, she closed her fingers around it and stroked it.

"Mmmm, you really got him nice and hard, Helen," she noted. "Did Mrs. Thompson make your dick feel good?"

"Yes, Mrs. Miller, Mrs. Thompson knows how to jerk a cock," I responded, happy to play the part.

"Mmmm, that's right, honey. Me and my horny milf friends know how to do a lot more than that, too. Do you want us to show you?" Gina asked.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Miller. I'd like that very much."

"Well too bad. You'll have to do better than just whip out your cock and get us to pleasure you," retorted Gina, roughly tossing my dick from her grip and stepping back, crossing her arms under her huge tits, causing them to bulge over her neckline.

"Uh, what?" I said stupidly, disappointed that the handjob had stopped.

"Masturbate for us. Stroke your cock," ordered Gina, taking charge.

It was obvious to me that she was getting her revenge for when I fucked her daughter in front of her several weeks back.

"Yes Mrs. Miller," I replied, wrapping my hand around my girth and jerking my penis at a steady pace.

"Be a good boy and step closer. I want everyone to have a good view of you masturbating your big cock in front of our group of clothed mature women," said Helen.

"Yes Mrs. Thompson. Is this close enough?" I said, stepping within a meter of the semi-circle of women.

"That's wonderful, honey. Now give that beautiful cock a good wank," said Sadira, rifling blindly through her handbag, searching for something.

She found it and brought it out. It was her mobile phone. She touched the screen a few times, then aimed it at me.

"For posterity, darling," she smirked.

"Wait a minute--" I began to protest.

"Be quiet and stroke your cock. I won't ask you again," said Gina sternly.

I had no choice but to obey.

I surveyed the attractive 30-somethings seated in front of me, avidly watching the impromptu strip show. Carmen sat on the couch arm on my left, her arm behind Michelle resting on her shoulder, her other arm laying across her lap. She watched me with interest, but her expression did not give much away, as usual. She had seen me naked many times, but had not succumbed to my advances. She was my boss, after all. I wondered, as I stared at her hard nipples poking out from her t-shirt, whether this time would be different--whether she would let me touch her, taste her, fuck her.

I looked next to Michelle, who looked as though she was struggling with the situation, her expression alternating between pained guilt, innocent wonder, haughty indifference, and suppressed lust. Her arms were crossed, and her eyes were sometimes averted, at other times sneaking quick glances at my face, or simply staring unflinchingly and wide-eyed at my cock. I smiled at her discomfort, and hoped the influence of her slutty friends would sway her opinion of me.

Helen was the least abashed of the group. She grinned widely and squirmed in her seat, rubbing her palms on the tops of her thighs. She made the most eye contact with me, winking and licking, or pouting her lips, trying to turn me on even more. She would occasionally push her arms together, forcing her breasts to bulge under her sleeveless top. Her erect nipples indicated that she was excited, and I imagined her pussy getting moist.

Sadira sat leaning forward with her hand under her chin, her other hand holding her phone, panning it up and down my body, but mostly focusing on my engorged cock. The neckline of her dress drooped low and gave me a fantastic view at her breasts, although her nipples remained hidden from view. She was fixated on my stroking hand and my throbbing cock, and seemed as though she was having a staring contest with my one-eyed monster.

Finally, Gina sat on my right on the other arm of the couch. She leaned back slightly with her hands behind her, supporting her. Her huge tits stretched the shit out of her grey tank top, and I could see the tops of her bra cups peeking out from underneath. She dangled her high heeled sandal from her toes as she looked me up and down, seemingly contemplating which part of my body she would like to lick first.

I stood in front of these beautiful women, stark naked, masturbating my turgid cock, imagining what they looked like with their clothes off, remembering my orgy with their daughters, becoming more and more aroused.

"Oooh, look! I see some pre-cum leaking out!" squealed Sadi, pointing at my cock head.

Helen quickly leaned forward and swiped her finger on the tip of my cock, taking the bead of pre-cum and sucking it into her mouth, savouring the taste.

"Mmmm, he tastes wonderful," she commented, licking her lips.

"Are you going to jerk me off again, ladies? I feel like I'm going to cum soon," I said, feeling my excitement build.

"No, I don't think so. We want to see you make yourself cum. Why don't you stand here," Carmen gestured to a spot next to her. "Gina, Helen, pull that coffee table over here, will you?"

The women stood and pulled a nearby glass coffee table across until it was in front of the couch. I stood at the end of the long table closest to Carmen, and she had me face sideways, my cock pointing the length of the table.

"Thanks babe. Now, sweetheart," continued Carmen, addressing me. "When you cum, ejaculate on this table. I think we're all curious to see how much sperm you can produce."

"But, can't you, um, at least help?" I said hopefully.

"No. This is a punishment, remember?" Helen said sternly. She was, however, unable to hide the excitement in her eyes.

"Just cum for us, honey. I want to see you shoot your sticky white jizz all over this table," Sadira added, patting the table top with the fingers of her free hand.

"Ok, ok... aaah... it won't be long..." I groaned, reaching down to cup my balls and stroke my cock faster.

"Oooh, look at him go, ladies! Wank that cock!" encouraged Helen, laughing.

"Yes baby, spunk for us!" added Gina.

"I'm... I'm getting closer," I muttered, feeling a tingling sensation in my nut sack.

All five ladies now leaned forward almost in unison, eager to have a close view of my impending ejaculation.

"Yes, blow your load. Give us your cum!" said Sadira enthusiastically.

Finally, I reached my climax.

My hips thrust forward as my hand stroked back, squeezing my cock just below my glans. I groaned and squeezed my balls as I felt them twitch, and I felt a rush of fluid travel the length of my hard cock. My cock was aimed upward at a 45 degree angle, and my first blast of hot semen erupted violently, shooting a thick stringy wad of jizz high into the air. It sailed as if in slow motion over the clean surface of the coffee table, losing its battle with gravity along the way. Ten pairs of eyes followed its trajectory across their field of vision. I heard several loud gasps and a couple cries of surprise and delight as my cum projectile flew before the women, finally splashing down on the glass with an audible 'splat'. The voluminous load splattered across the table's surface, leaving a sticky trail behind it, bordered by smaller droplets of cum. No sooner had my first shot landed, than another one was spurting from my tip.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers