Emma's Pool Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers

I did not even need to stroke my dick as the next shot lept from my cock, squirting across the table like a bottle of mayonnaise. It spattered next to my first ejaculation, leaving another white stripe nearly the entire length of the table surface. I heard more gasps and surprised cries.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Helen.

I sighed loudly and jerked my cock, coaxing another load from my heavy balls, aiming my dick parallel to the floor. The rope of semen left another strip of sticky goo on Carmen's living room furniture.

"Wow! Look at that cum fly!" squealed Sadi, her mouth wide with wonder.

"Uuuggghhh!"

I stroked myself again, unleashing more jizz--this one a long, thick string that landed near the left side table edge nearest the women, sliding a bit on the smooth glass surface, carried by its velocity.

"Oh fuck! That one nearly got away!" giggled Gina, pointing to the curved line of white goo.

Another stroke of my rod caused another spurt of sperm. It still had volume, as well as momentum. It splashed down in the centre of the table as I moaned, stealing a glance at the milfs to my left. Carmen had a smug grin on her face, yet I detected a hint of arousal. Perhaps she was recalling the time I unexpectedly came on her face and tits in her office not long ago*. At any rate, her nipples were still as hard as diamonds, and poked prominently from her t-shirt. Her breasts were enough to cause another spasm in my balls, which released another wad into the living room air, making its suicidal drop to the cum-dappled table below. *see ____________________________

"My goodness!" said Michelle in a breathy voice.

She looked shocked and partly repulsed by my ejaculation. Indeed, the volume I was producing was significant--the gooey mess displayed liberally on the coffee table for all to see. Her right hand hovered in front of her mouth as if she might be sick, but I noticed she had uncrossed her legs, and her other hand was lost in the folds of her dress near her crotch. Was she touching herself?

"Look, he's still cumming!" cried Helen, pointing at my cock as another spurt shot from my urethra.

Helen and Sadira giggled like schoolgirls, delighted by my ejaculatory display. They leaned against each other, holding hands and flinching reflexively as each rope of cum was launched from my dick, squealing with mirth. Sadira seemed to be having trouble capturing the action on her phone camera, attempting to follow the cum shots as they flew through the air. As the women jumped in surprise, their breasts bounced in response, enhancing the pleasure of my orgasm and encouraging my seminal bombardment.

"Oh yes honey, give us every drop of your hot cum!" cried Gina.

Gina was now straddling the arm of the couch, her feet on the floor and her hands planted in front of her, gripping the edge of the arm. She seemed to be grinding her crotch against the couch as she watched me, her eyes half closed, her mouth open as if hoping to catch some of my sticky offering. She had sandwiched her breasts between her arms, causing them to bulge insanely outward to the extent that nearly half her bra was showing. I even noticed the slight change in skin tone near one of the hot pink bra cups, indicating the edge of her right areola. I stroked my cock again, enjoying the prospect of Gina's enormous tits bursting free of her top.

I had one shot left in me, which came out thick, but with little momentum, so that it dropped near the close edge of the coffee table. I moaned as I gave my cock a few more slow strokes, then pinched the tip, squeezing out a thick gob over my fingers as I moaned. I looked down at the sticky mess on Carmen's glass coffee table. I had given it a generous coating of my sperm, giving it the impression of a semi-translucent Jackson Pollock painting. Even I was impressed by the volume of my seed streaked liberally over the surface.

"Now THAT is a cumshot!" declared Helen, breaking the silence.

I released my cock, letting it sway between my legs as it slowly became flaccid, and put my hands on my hips, exhaling deeply.

"You must have saved up for weeks, darling!" said Sadira, gazing at me with a cheeky smile, still filming me.

"Michelle, you've been rather quiet. What do you think?" asked Carmen.

Michelle blinked rapidly, here eyes surveying the white gooey mess on the table top.

"There's so much cum..." she said softly. "I've never seen anything like it."

Michelle then reached forward and extended her index finger, tracing it through a few thick strands with childlike interest. Helen and Sadi immediately followed suit--Sadi finally putting her phone back in her handbag--and participating in the cumshot finger painting. Gina was surprisingly silent during the aftermath of my orgasm. She was still riding the arm of the couch, her tits on the verge of popping out of her bra.

"God, I'm so fucking horny right now. That was so hot watching you cum for us, baby," she said, standing.

She knelt beside the table and pulled her hair over her shoulder so it would not drag through my jizz. She used her index finger to wipe a large gob from the table top and brought it to her mouth.

"No, Gina. Don't give him the satisfaction," commanded Carmen.

She reached behind her and retrieved a box of tissues.

"Ladies, clean your fingers, then join me in the back yard. I fancy a dip. You can borrow swimwear if you like. It's up in my room; I'll show you. You, sir, have some cleanup to do. I want you to make this table look as good as new. There's some cleaner and some paper towel in the kitchen.

"Oh," she added, putting her hand on my cheeks and turning my head to look into her gorgeous auburn eyes. "And don't even think about putting those clothes back on."

The women looked disappointed, but complied with Carmen's request, each taking a few tissues and wiping their fingers clean. As Carmen led them from the room, they each looked at me--Michelle seemed a bit embarrassed, and Helen and Sadira ogled my body and smiled naughtily at me. Gina strayed behind slightly, waiting until the other women had left the room, then crouched down and took another wad of cum on her finger. She stood directly in front of me and looked me straight in the eye, then slowly put her finger in her mouth, sucking my spunk clean off, then licking her lips.

"I hope there's more where that came from," she said softly in my ear as her fingers gently stroked my hanging cock.

She winked, then left the room to follow the other women.

I sighed deeply, then made my exit to the kitchen to get what I needed to clean up.

************************************

"All done, are we?" said Carmen, poking her head into the living room.

I was sitting on the couch stark naked with my phone waiting for the women to come downstairs. I could hear the other ladies chattering as they made their way to the back yard.

"Does this meet your standards, Miss Beaumont?" I said sarcastically, gesturing at the clean coffee table.

Carmen entered the room, still wearing her white t-shirt and jean shorts. She inspected the table, seeming satisfied.

"That will do. Why don't you join us outside? Get some chilled wine from the fridge and some glasses. You may have a beer, if you like." With that, she sauntered out to the back, swaying her womanly hips enticingly.

I slid the screen door open and emerged into the warm, sunny, summer air, carrying the wine, beer, and glasses on a tray. I placed it on the patio table and began pouring. I carried the wine to the women, and was pleased with their change in garments.

Gina reclined on a lounger and was wearing Carmen's black bikini, which fit her quite well as she had a similar body shape: curvy and busty.

"Thank you slave boy," she joked, taking the wine.

I admired her tanned body and bulging breasts before offering Carmen a glass. She took it wordlessly and sat in a nearby lounger, rolling the bottom of her t-shirt up to expose her tummy to the sun. Her breasts tugged at the material as she reclined, still free from any support.

I turned to the other two occupied loungers, where Sadi and Helen reclined. Sadira wore a small white bikini which contrasted wonderfully with her caramel coloured skin. Her large fake tits sat high and proud on her chest, and her lush, black hair cascaded dramatically over her shoulder. Her body was lean, with a flat stomach and toned legs, but her hips had a womanly curve, and I could only imagine how sweet her arse must be, if it was anything like her daughter's. She smiled widely at me as I handed her the glass, sitting up to receive it in order to either show off her bust, or get a closer look at my penis. Either way, it was difficult to tell, as her large sunglasses obscured her eyes.

Finally, Helen wore a pink two-piece, the top a strapless band of material gathered in the centre. It was almost comical how ill-fitting it was over her enormous bust. Her breasts were squashed together, creating beautiful cleavage, and the bottoms of her tits burst out from underneath the top, unable to be contained. Her top offered hardly more coverage than a strip of duct tape wrapped around her upper torso, and I got a good, long look as I leaned over to hand Helen her drink.

"Thanks honey. Do you like my bikini?" she asked, looking down at her bulging bosom and leaning on her elbows to puff out her chest.

I thought the bikini top would snap like an elastic band, and was mildly concerned that either it, or Helen's tits exploding outward, would damage my eyesight. Her bountiful mammaries bulged around the confines of the narrow bikini, and I felt a tingling in my loins.

"It's very... impressive, Mrs. Thompson," I replied, unable to look away from her bulging orbs.

Satisfied, she reclined again and took a sip of her wine, giving me a cheeky grin.

After serving the women their drinks, I took my beer off the table and stood awkwardly by, unsure of what was expected of me.

"Well don't just stand there. Pull up a lounger," suggested Carmen.

"But, where's Miche--erm, Mrs. Ryan?" I asked, looking around.

"She's getting changed. Please, take a seat," Carmen said, pointing at an empty lounger.

I dragged one over between Sadi and Helen and reclined, my limp cock rolling on my thigh. I took a long draught of my beer.

"So how do you feel being our slave boy for the day?" Gina asked me, adjusting the small black triangles of material covering her magnificent rack.

"Well, it's a little frustrating, to be honest. I'm surrounded by very sexy women in extremely revealing clothing who just had me masturbate to orgasm while they watched. It's a tease, to say the least."

"Ha!" laughed Gina, "You loved it!"

"Yeah... it was kind of embarrassing, but fun at the same time. I came really hard thinking about you all watching me jerk off," I admitted.

"I think you probably got most of us moist too, honey," said Sadi, reaching over to touch my arm. "It really was a spectacular thing to see."

"Oh definitely! I'm still wet, actually. That beautiful cock of yours can shoot an awful lot of cum," added Helen, giggling.

"See? This is what I mean: now you're talking about your moist pussies! It's torture!" I cried as I felt my member twinge with excitement.

"Yes, I bet you're itching to have your cock inside a hot, tight, wet pussy right now, aren't you?" taunted Carmen, pulling her jean shorts down over her legs to reveal a tiny white thong.

"If it would even fit," Sadi quipped, looking over the tops of her sunglasses at my dick as if making an assessment.

"Ok, now you're just being mean," I said, taking another sip of my beer.

"Oh slave!" called Gina in a singsong voice. "Go inside and get my tanning oil from my handbag in the kitchen. Chop chop!" She mockingly clapped her hands.

I sighed. "Yes Mrs. Miller."

I set my beer down and made my way into Carmen's house. I quickly located the coconut-scented tanning oil in Gina's handbag, and was about to return outside when I heard a voice.

"Wait a moment. I'd like to speak with you."

I turned around and saw Michelle in the kitchen doorway. She wore green string bikini bottoms tied in loose bows low on her hips, and a small plaid cowboy-style shirt tied underneath her breasts. The buttons were not fastened, and the soft curves of her peach-like breasts were visible above the knot of the shirt. Once again, I felt a familiar feeling of arousal in my loins.

"Um, sure Michelle," I said uneasily, nervous about whether she was going to try to attack me again.

She swayed her hips as she approached me and tossed her long red mane dramatically over her shoulder, her strappy heeled sandals clicking on the tile floor.

"I believe you were asked to call me Mrs. Ryan," she reminded me, standing an arm's length away with her hands on her sexy hips, seeming to enjoy my discomfort.

"Erm, yes... I'm sorry Mrs. Ryan."

"That's better. Now, I'm going to ask you a few questions, and you're going to answer me truthfully. I'm going to speak to my daughter about this later, so don't try to lie or mislead me."

"Um, I don't think that's--"

"--I don't care what you think. Just answer me honestly; you owe me that, at least."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"When you had sex with my daughter, did you use protection?" she asked quietly and coldly.

"Uh, no Mrs. Ryan. But I'm clean. And I didn't, erm..." I said quickly.

"Yes? Continue," she urged.

"I didn't cum inside her."

Michelle assessed me silently.

Appearing satisfied, she said, "Ok, good. Did you coerce her to do anything she was reluctant to do?"

"No! Of course not! I have the utmost respect for women, Mrs. Ryan. I would never try to make anyone do something they didn't want to do. I told you, the girls practically threw themselves at me," I responded confidently.

"Did you have anal sex with her?"

"No, I didn't. Even though... No," I finished, stopping myself.

"'Even though...'? Even though what?" said Michelle insistently.

"Well... Amy... wanted to try it. I was having anal sex with the other girls and Amy felt left out, so she asked me to put it in her... bottom. But I didn't. I knew it would hurt her,"

Michelle scrutinised me carefully, looking for a falsehood. Finding none, she raised her hand and placed it on my chest, as if touching me would allow her to better discern my truthfulness.

"This is my daughter, we're talking about. My innocent, naive, sexually inexperienced daughter. Are you trying to tell me that she asked you to fuck her in the ass?" Michelle's tone was acidic and threatening.

"Yes, I swear to god I'm telling the truth. You said you were going to talk to her about it--ask her yourself."

Michelle held my gaze with her deep, green, piercing eyes. A long pause ensued, neither of us blinking. I felt the warmth of her hand on my chest and my cock stirred. Finally, she spoke.

"What else did you do with her?"

"Mrs. Ryan, are you sure--"

"-Yes, I'm sure. I want to know. Tell me what else you did with my daughter."

"Ok... I, um, I gave her oral sex..."

"You mean you ate her pussy," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Yes... I ate her pussy. And she sucked my cock, as you saw in the video," I said, seeing that she wished me to be explicit. "Then we had sex in Carmen's bed while the other girls watched," I finished.

"Did you make her cum?" asked Michelle.

"Yes. I made her cum several times."

"And did she make you cum?"

Michelle's high heels meant that she was nearly my height, and her eyes looked directly into mine, burning with an internal green fire.

"Yes."

"You said you didn't cum inside her. Did you cum in her mouth? On her face? On her body?" Michelle stepped closer and I vaguely felt her nails on my chest.

"The first time I came on her face," I said.

"You filthy prick. You sprayed all that cum on my daughter's face? She must have been drowning in it," Michelle commented, sounding appalled, but curious.

"No, I mean, I came on all their faces. They each got some of my spunk," I clarified.

"Oh? And the second time?" asked Michelle, faintly raising her eyebrows.

"I fucked Amy from behind and came on her back and all over her cute little ass," I said, getting carried away.

Michelle opened her mouth as if in surprise, but I noticed her eyes were half shut and realised that she was becoming aroused. Her nails pushed firmly against my skin and her cheeks were flushed and rosy.

At that moment I felt the tip of my cock touch something soft and warm. Michelle and I both looked down in surprise and saw that my penis had become erect and was now touching the inside of her thigh, just below her bikini-clad mound.

We both froze, staring at my thick cock as it pushed gently against the soft, pale skin of her inner thigh. We looked back at each other, and I felt a strong, overwhelming urge to pull her into me and kiss her deeply. Her hand slid up my chest to my neck and she leaned in, tilting her head slightly, her lips parted, her eyes closed.

"Where's my fucking tanning oil you big-dicked slave boy?!" shouted a jarring voice from outside.

Michelle and I both jumped, and she stepped backwards, pulling her hand to her chest as if she had touched a hot stove. She looked as hot as ever, her flowing red hair slightly covering her face, her cheeks and chest blushing, her legs very slightly crossed at the thighs, concealing her no doubt tingling pussy.

She looked at my bobbing cock, then at my face, composing herself.

"After you, "slave boy"," she said, smiling.

"But Mich--Mrs. Ryan, don't you want to--"

"--After you," she cut me off, pointing at the sliding door, still smirking.

I sighed exasperatedly and made my way back outside with the tanning oil, not caring about my obvious erection.

"What took you so long? We've been wait-- oh!" exclaimed Gina as my boner bounced into her field of vision.

"And what have you two been doing?" asked Helen, noticing Michelle stepping out behind me. She sounded extremely jealous and annoyed.

"I've been teasing him, just as you've all been doing. That's what he's here for, isn't it? So we can tease him and he can entertain us?" Michelle said, sweeping past me to the lounger I had previously been occupying, giving me a tap on the bottom as she passed.

She put on some sunglasses she'd picked up inside and reclined. She was being very careful to keep her legs crossed, and I suspected she may have made a wet spot on her bikini bottoms.

"I'm glad you've come to see it our way, Michelle," smiled Gina. "Now get over here with that oil you little pervert."

I walked over to Gina's lounger, the eyes of all the women glued on my large, bobbing erection. Gina's lounger was partially reclined, so that her head was just above my groin level.

"Straddle me," she said.

I stepped across her middle and stood above her, my big dick pointing directly at her face.

"Good. Now pour some oil on your cock so that it drips onto my tits," she continued, shuffling her position and settling into the lounger.

Her massive breasts rolled on her chest, barely contained by her black bikini. Her hands were on the arm rests of the lounger. I opened the cap and pushed the base of my cock down so that my penis was angled at Gina's breasts. I squired the tanning oil onto my shaft and watched it slide down over my dick head, then drip the aromatic oily liquid down directly between the marvelous orbs below me. Gina tipped her torso back and forth, watching the thin strings of oil drip over the bikini material and down the soft flesh of her bosom.

"Mmmm, that's it. Now I want you to rub it in."

I put the bottle down on a nearby table and reached out eagerly with my hands. Gina slapped them away.

"No, honey, not with your hands--with your cock," she said patronisingly, pointing at my dripping member.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,642 Followers